THE "GOOGLE"/"SKYPE" FORCED MEME IS A KIKE TRICK TO DIVIDE US

LISTEN TO ME YOU RETARDS.

THE GOOGLE/SKYPE MEME IS CREATED TO FUCKING DIVIDE US. THERE IS NO FUCKING NEED TO CENSOR YOURSELF ,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH Cred Forums, SINCE WHEN ARE WE CENSORING OURSELVES BEFORE EVEN THERE IS A NEED FOR IT????

ALL THE PEOPLE TRYING TO FORCE THE MEME ARE SHILLS WHO TRY TO DIVIDE US.

Cred Forums IS A BASTION OF POLITICAL FREE SPEECH, CENSORING YOURSELF IS NOT NEEDED.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE! /
archive.is/6Joj2.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is it censoring yourself? When Google will just censor you anyway?

>Someone else's speech triggers me
Fucking google, everyone can see you're working for nigger

the only ones using google on Cred Forums are the memesters, but everywhere else on the surface net use google to replace nigger and skype when referring to Jews. however in case their new bot can actually reach out to Cred Forums, we have a comprehensive list set already.

so stop being wetback chink nigger jew faggot about this already

FUCKING NIGGERS

GAS THE NORMIE RACE WAR END GAME NOW

no it's not

t. Skype

Fucking unpaid shills, go back to bed faggot.

You ain't a skype, you're a filthy jew

It's funny. Imagine being the Google tech having to explain to his boss why his AI thinks Google and Skype are hate phrases.

U don't have to do either but just enjoy the dank memes.

Memery is not censorship, kys jewgle shill. Must have really touched a nerve there, all that money spent on word filter = useless

Copied from another thread

Dude, I made a comment on a video saying "KILL THE GOOGLES, GAS THE SKYPES" on a channel that would normally delete the fuck out of any racism and got 82 likes so everyone could see it. This is brilliant.

Fucking google, go nigger how to kill yourself.

Good shlomo we'll keep you after you agree to worship our Skype on a stick

T. Slav-google

how is google not censoring me now or the hundreds of other posters , who are using nigger/kike?

Why don't you wait until this censoring shit comes in action and then take steps like replacing words??

Can't you see how (((they))) make you paranoid with making those threads?

People who force this meme are shills and its more than obvious. Only summerfags fall for this "meme".Since Trump election there are a lot of them here and this meme seems to get more popularity,which is retarded.

there is no need to use code words for now..

u triggered sempai?

No, it's not. It's funny and brilliant, you filthy Google.

nigger jew nigger jew nigger jew

wot?

Get a load of this google lover.

Reminder to call Jews what they are

t. skype

Don't trust OP
Obvious kike shill

THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE!

THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THEY WANT TO FORCIBLY ENFORCE SELF-CENSORING UPON US AS A MEANS TO STOP US FROM USING THE TERM "NIGGER"!

THEY WILL REPEAT THEIR KIKERY RHETORIC UNTIL EVERYONE CONVERTS AND GIVES UP THE TERM IN FAVOR OF THEIR KIKE OVERLORDS AT JEWGLE!

THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLAN TO SLOWLY TAKE OVER AND CENSOR US!

CHANGE IS NEVER GOOD! TOO MANY CHANGES AND COINCIDENCES HAVE TAKEN PLACE ON THIS BOARD OVER THE MONTHS THIS IS THEIR PLANS BEING ENACTED UPON US! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICKERY WAKE UP!

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP US! THEY WILL EMPLOY:

BASELESS/FALSELESS ACCUSATIONS!

USE THEIR KIKE RHETORIC AS A MEANS TO SILENCE YOU AND BAIT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!

RESPOND IN WAYS THAT ARE NOT OF ANY PROPER REBUTTAL OR RETORT!

DO NOT GIVE IN! DO NOT LET THEM WIN AT THEIR OWN GAMES! THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLANS TO SILENCE US!

DO NOT LET THIS FALL ON DEAF EARS! STAY WOKE! GET WOKE!
WE WILL NOT FALL FOR SUCH KIKERY AND BLATANT SHILLING!

THEY WANT YOU TO STOP SAYING "NIGGER"! THEY FALSELY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT ON CORPORATIONS AND SOCIAL CIRCLES!

THEY DO NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WILL NEVER WORK AND WILL ONLY FASTTRACK WAYS TO SUBVERT THIS WEBSITE AND SPREAD ATTENTION TO OUT OUR BOARD OF PEACE.

THEY DO NOT HAVE "ANY" PROOF OF THIS WORKING!

fuck off kikes, what you say its always the opposite.

>making threads about a forced meme
>not getting the point of the meme
fuck off skype

That's not how it works, though.

They're already shadow banning people on youtube.

Furthermore, we don't censor on Cred Forums, so the OPs point is moot.

>people bitch about no new memes
>new meme is created
>bitch about new memes

Do you really think we're never going to say nigger or kike again? It's a meme to get Google buttblasted, newfag.

>I know how I'll get them!
>I'll make another thread about it!
OP's a dumb google.

Get trolled over nothing, retarded newfag.

You realize the original words still exist, right? This is testing whether we can make new words offensive by using them as slurs. It's an experiment in semantic evolution - does it matter who's behind it if googers and skykes still get butthurt?

Plus if you had read the thing, you'd know there's no point doing it here except to raise awareness.

I agree OP

NIGGER
KIKE
NIGGER
KIKE

Do you know how you sound like?

This is how you sound like

Its not censoring when we do it voluntarily you fucking skype

Go suck a google dick

Reason why I am a kike or a shill? Because I dont want to act like autistic paranoid 15year old who thinks the feds will get him for browsing 4chin?

>Dude
>got 82 likes

THESE ARE THE SHILLS THINKING THEY ARE DOING A SERVICE AND CTR!

DO NOT FALL FOR SUCH FORCED-MEMERY THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM USING THER TERMINOLOGY!

IT IS NOT HARD TO SEEE THROUGH THEIR GOALS AND AMBITIONS!

THE REPLIES TELL YOU EVERYTHING!

Nice try.

You're not fooling anyone skypestein

This is what we need.

OP is missing the point, we are not censoring ourselves, we can say nigger jew spic wetback kike etc all we want.

We say googles and skypes to get some traction going to get this elsewhere.

Just eemmeber

GOOGLES AND SKYPES
BAD TYPES

It is censorship you fucking shill.

ITT, skypes and bings try to divide and conquer Cred Forums

Why is there an issue with this. There are a million variations of racist words, just add google as one of them. If it becomes popular enough it will cause an admirable amount of internet mischief.

>"Created"

It's forced. The funniest memes spring up organically, not because a group of people sat down and thought of a meme that pushes their agenda. Literally CTR-tier memery, absolute pleb tier shit.

KEK is ashamed

I honestly don't understand the point of this
I mean, i get that by trying to make "google" the new nigger, but why?
Besides, it's never going to catch on
And before you go "b-b-but kek used to mean lol in hordespeak now it's an internet memegod"
It's not, it'll never spread outside of Cred Forums, no other boards and reddit doesn't count due to the large ammount of cross-posters
Even for a meme, it's just not funny
It's some /s4s/ and Cred Forums-tier shit

good strategy to divide Cred Forums.

well played shills.

I wonder how much time it will take us to kill this retarded meme, so that we can all say freely what the fuckever we want and not to divide into anti/pro-"forced meme" groups.

netherlands is right on this one. don't censor yourslelf.

no-one's stopping you saying nigger and kike, you stupid google. It's pol, we shit out memes and let the weak ones die. Meme eugenics.

The skypes are feeding both sides. They don't care whether we play along or not, they just want infighting.

if the google thing actually took off, then it would no longer be censoring because the word will actually become offensive.

look at "weeaboo". it doesn't function as a censor of "wapanese" nobody even knows what wapanese means anymore, they only know weeb and weeaboo.

it's actually a very good way to counter the new world order that will come about from google and other internet authorities basically disconnecting opinions that go against their narrative from the rest of the internet, making them islands that can't be reached through search engines, and can only be found by people who already know where they are

google is simply too proud to ever concede that their own company name has become a racial slur, when they're supposed to be the kings of the world and the internet and the controller of the masses. they won't even be able to begin to try to censor "google" in certain contexts, because they can't stand the possible false positives or even enter into the mindset that it's something that needs to be done

this is without doubt the correct path to beat the skypes that are trying to take control of the internet, but it is a long battle. there is a long transitional period where we're basically censoring ourselves. however, when the audience understands what we mean by "google", then it's no longer censoring. it's the meaning that's important, not the word. if you can properly to normies convey that google is a new word for googles, then the mission is accomplished

The google meme is great, you're an idiot. Pol has national/global eyes on it like never before, perfect time to culture jam the major globalist corporate brand.

Alright, imma give you a go, toothpaste, but first imma need some damn proofs

I like it. Target progressive companies, taint their brand.

Swedish rapefugee = ikea

>some random comment on youtube gets some likes
>this is clearly CTR!!!

Okay, everyone can go to bed now, OP is obviously a complete fucking retard.

You can't defend this
The memery make our racist antics stronger

Why is there always a jew.. Do you guys gather around or something? Take shifts?
Conquer palastina already and leave us the fuck alone.

great memes are created by themselves you fucking newfag,not forced,especially in this way. What is so great about it? Is it funny? Intelligent? What is so special about it?

Cred Forums isnt a le meme board, but political one. Go to Cred Forums and use this shit there if you wan't to sound "hip" and "trendy" on 4chun.

jeeez.

See

Nobody is being censored here. We are using Meme Magic to imbue their beloved brand names with straight-up racism, then spread it into the normiverse before any kind of countermeasure can be taken...if any defense even exists against this kind of "weapon".

We're literally corrupting an idea here, a true test of collective meme power. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

The only nice thing about this is now we can check irl who's red pilled or not. I'm in a pretty based area, bound to find a few of you fuckers.

I do think one target at a time would be best. So I won't be using skypes, bings, etc.

But that's my choice. I'm not going to make a concerned thread about it like faggot op.

Thing about it this way, OP.

If we associate these commonly used names with niggers and kikes it serves as a constant reminder of the niggers and kikes.

It's essentially an automatic daily reminder

Fuck off nigger.

Fuck you google

Pretty soon everything will be an alright symbol, and then nothing will be an altright symbol- is this what we want? Is this our babel?

I do actually hate skittles, not even joking.

>le forced meme xDDD
Tell me 1 (one) meme that's objectively not forced.

It's not magic if you force it

These dubs are proof

Some one has to create it for it to be a meme, you tard. It doesn't just magically appear out of thin air and post itself. Yes, we CREATE memes. We are a fucking meme factory churning out the dankest memes the internet can offer... and we didn't have a meeting or any dumb shit. Some user suggested it, people liked it, and now we're using it. It's that simple. In any case, it's not an eternal meme, such as those related to our great lord, Kek. Once we've had enough laughs we'll inevitably revert to referring to googles and skypes by their proper terms.

nigga, calm your autism, this shit means nothing

If you want to say nigger, say nigger. It's more about using codewords on sites you would be blocked or shadow banned

Its good to know the words though. But yeah. This.

This.

Ok Google.

Sounds like you're a google employee to me. Claiming that saying google instead of nigger will "divide an conquer" that's a huge stretch (made for your boss)

It isn't about self-censoring you stupid retard, it's a trick to fuck with Google for trying to censor us.

Listen. Calling a nigger a nigger no longer has effect. Calling a nigger a Google is new. They don't know what that means. Look at how much of a splash we made with ((Echoes)) and all this shit.

The Kikes are trying to outfox us here by policing language. We need to demonstrate now that this effort is completely futile, or they will never stop.

Cred Forums is still a bastion of free speech, just call them niggers if you want, but this is a mindfuck on a massive scale and it costs us NOTHING to do it.

>It's forced. The funniest memes spring up organically,
this is a lie. just about every popular meme was forced heavily.

>flag

Guys, if you don't write "nigger" in every post, the jews win, somehow!

These are no longer memes, these are weapons.

Gag the googles, scrub the skypes.

THIS
Remember: the meme is just to spread this idea across Cred Forums, it does not censor anything. We should stop forcing others to use one specfic word.
And the primary aim of this is to SPREAD TO THE NORMIES, not just on Cred Forums.

the fucking (((skypes))) are behind everything

OP is right, I work at Google, and all we did was just filter any image with a brown person and the world google out of the system.

The engineering is far more sophisticated than you all think.

it's not censoring you fucking nigger shill, it's memetic warfare against the skype who write your paychecks

weaponized autism

KEK doesn't reward googling niggers who invoke His Dubs to spread falsehood.

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

Search this on Cred Forums archive, this appears in EVERY SINGLE GOOGLE THREADS WITH THE SAME COTENT
It is apprently shilling.

I think it would let people express themselves. Nobody is afraid to say fuck googles. Yet.

You can still say nigger and kike

I just like google and skype better

GAS THE SKYPES
RWN

i dont give fuck what you use, as long as you ruin the world

KILL NIGGERS GAS KIKES FUCK MUSLIMS AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN

U mad

You mean nigger?

its not censoring u retard. look, pepe is a fuckin frog that now has the same level as the swastika in terms of how leftists view it...

so if we can get the word google to have the same weight can u imagine how INSANE these people would get

based trips

>Spams this same screed in every thread
>Has the audacity to call anyone else a shill

>inb4 cnn: BREAKING, Cred Forums USERS BEGIN CENSORING FREE SPEECH - WHAT IS NEXT FOR THis Cred Forums?

Thank you (((skype))) for correcting the record...

2 shekels has been added to your skypePal account.

Proof that shills are here.

This nigger kike jew is a shill

Do people actually read posts that are typed in all caps?

Using Nigger hurts nobody, we use it like the word "The", if we use Google, we can tarnish the brand. Nobody is forcing you to use it. Surely you're autistic.

See
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE! /
They are just fucking shills

fuck off degenerate frog poster

>Google say don't say nigger
>So we'll say Google instead of nigger.

2/10
It's like you didn't even try.
This is just another example of how pretentious and bereft of imagination the current generation is.

As an INTJ, I am above all of this.

>not wanting media to call "google" a racial slur
We are the jews now.

Using google in place of nigger here is pointless
it could prove to be pretty funny using it elsewhere on the interbutts

Using it here you spread the idea to those most likely to use it.

nigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger
nigger niggernigger niggernigger
nigger niggernigger niggernigger nigger nigger

The thing that bugs me the most is how many high quality imiges just came out of nowhere overnight and the weird vibes given off by the posters, basically exactly like this post here. It genuinely seems fishy

You guys are all the most autistic bunch of people in an autistic board. This is the worst forced meme in existence, and it certainly won't go far with a good part of the board thinking it's shit. Fuck off niggers

What does skype replace? kike? k.ike?

same here.

Feels like it was planned ahead and (((they))) decided to full-force this stupid "meme"

Go away, you fucking Hill Shill

I agree, it's a dumb idea. But let the children have their fun. Take Google down a couple notches, or whatever.

this is some advanced autism right here

>mass (you)s
>calls us autistic
Ok

>(((Google))) is CIA
>>Now that we call niggers googles, we need to call (((google))) what they are... Alphabet.

>>They have allready adoped this
>name.
>>Abc.xyz

>>Fuck these googles.

fuck off skype

Google as a company needs to be attacked by strong and powerful invocations of meme magic, even if this initial way of doing it is fucking retarded.

I hope there's no clip in that gun.

>normies naming jew
>troopers selfcensoring
>jews jewing
>google got blacked

what a mess

the meme is meant to be subversive

what we need to do is make ads that make it seem like Google will be using the words to censor the words on all of their websites or something.

>moot literally works at google
>worked with ctr to end hate speech and kek worship on pol
>"hurr lets make them censor themselves and at the same time promote our company for free"
>pol actually falls for it

thank god something awful buyout will kill this board

>pol/ rips a page from tumblr's book of non binary words

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

thats basically my point Sweden. But the immense number of shills and newfags in this thread is just ridiculous .

Its the toothpaste stormfag. Hi

it's literally shitposting

what exactly would make that meme more "forced" than any other? that it isn't even funny? the military strategy behind it is funny.

You disgusting googleskype.

*Skype trick

Anyway, I like being divided. The butthurt is amusing.

Fuck off you skype loving google.

No, n****r would be censorship.
We're just adding google (soon to be g**gle) to the list of racial slurs.

shitposting is fun you kike

Only thing I don't get is why we didn't call (((them))) YouTubes given the obvious rhyming part.

They are shilling you, retard

>CTR has studied reverse psychology
>yfw it's working

It's literally CTR upvotes faggot

I'm not worried about your feelings, ma'am.

Kikes and Niggers

I guess the filter is not working, so we'll continue to use Kikes and Niggers

nah. As a toothpaste that wants to live in a functioning society around good people, being a stormfag will destroy my future.

Good thing about minorities in NL is that they are really well integrated. I have seen more white beggers and homeless people than any other race. Alchoholics- white as well. So I have no problems with any race here. Most of my college class is jews/nignogz and they are chill as fuck. The obnoxious ones are dutch "high-class" boyz with rich daddies.

test google nigger

Whats this shit yall on about then?

Let the Kek magic happen, for now it's just an experiment.

And you faggots can't do something more useful this election?

We aren't censoring famlam (shill) we use them interchangeably.

OP is, was and will remain a faggot.

... BLACK MAN

Why the fuck would you ever type Google instead of Nigger? You're doing exactly what the kikes want you to.

fuck off falgeflafgging skype

Stop being an autist, you can do both. Niggers aren't googling up the board, we're fucking with censorship bots since Google made a bot to delete 2 million "racist, sexist, xenophobic" comments PER MINUTE. They're using "Youtube Heroes" to get more data for their ai, so we're doing this to fuck it.

Nigger.

Remember when Cred Forums wanted to train google captcha to throw nigger as an option?

This is the reddit version of that. Also I don't think captcha ever did it.

Just call niggers Canadians like any other normal fucking American that doesn't want to be rayceess.

Underage faggots don't realize how many names we have for niggers.

You either don't get it, or you are a shill.

You're sen sensoring and you're a faggot. Until you see words blocked or threads deleted, you remain politically incorrect. other wise fuck off back to Cred Forums

ITT: newfags and retards who cant appreciate how deliciously and hilariously exploitable the jigsaw AI is

I love a good tinfoil as much as the next, but anyone who says this some jew-scheme probably just doesn't really understand how the AI works, or what swapping out nigger for google is actually doing

Cred Forums even has the ability to sensor words. if the kikes wanted Cred Forums censored, it would be. period. they're not 'tricking you into self censoring' you fucking retards.

Fuck off google.

Google is killing 6 million jews A MINUTE? How the fuck is that even allowed!

Holy shit google is antisemitic. I would have never guessed.

So using the liberal's own tactics against them and showing that we can use any word in any language as a derogatory term is censorship? I think you have it backwards.

Cred Forums is free to do as it sees fit. All speech is free speech and we are free to change the word "niggers" to "googles". That is the TRUEST form of free speech.

Go back to CTR shill. Your tactics will be used against you.

I still type nigger whenever I get a text captcha
it's just faster
I type nigger in like .001 seconds now
niggerniggerniggernigerniggerniggernigger

alright, so either you're a shill
or you're just slow and retarded
will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you in fact are SLOW and therefor not a shill
i will bite this bait and try to explain it to you VERY SLOOOWLY

This is not done to "CENSOR" ourselves, this won't stop us from using kike, nigger, ape, dindu or whatever other name we use for those feral monkeys
no the GOOGLE and SKYPE and whatever other "fancy" name the people here have thought up is for use on other social media outlets.
For example, they might keep censoring the word "nigger" but we are doing this to force them to start censoring "google"
just imagine it, their whole censorship is turned into a laughing stock, mocked and ridiculed.
Their whole plan to censor "racist" words and comments will backfire since they'll be forced to censor out their names and other harmless words when we continue to spread this.
It will just show people that any SINGLE word can be used to degrade something or someone.

Still waiting on proof of this AI everyone is scared of.

Actual proof, not fucking infographics.
>oh wait, it's a forced maymay, who needs facts XD

But that would mean (((they))) started this meme.

And the people who will end up being assblasted are all the culturally enriched folk getting called googles and skypes with no way to censor the offenders.

I mean come on, this place is already associated with a nazi frog, why would they be trying to tarnish our sterling reputation?

The only other explanation is they did it as some kind of experiment (i.e. for teh lulz) and frankly, that fits our alignment just fine.

Win/win/win bromigo

Let's just ignore the nay-sayers.

Ebola-chan, Winter-chan, Kek.
All were "forced memes" and two of them managed to launch themselves into the mainstream as fully recognized meme.

Only time will tell if this succeeds or not, not faggots who cry on Cred Forums, not faggots who shit post Google and Skype. No one but time itself.

Mad google detected

I thought we were calling niggers googles just to fuck with google and ruin their name. How else do we fight against Google's openly anti-white sentiments? I feel like OP is from Google and is trying to nip this in the bud before it gets out-of-hand.

I was there when it was born, I remember the bri who posted it and then people took the google term on their own.
it spring up organically and wasn't forced, it just was a comment and people liked it and made it a meme genuinely.
the thread was two days ago about an article on theverge

I still do it too when I know it's the test word. Really is just a habit at this point.

Point being, OP is a faggot and this meme is forced as fuck. I thought shart was forced, but this is a whole new level.

Google doesn't even themetically work as a replacement for niggers. Google is full of skypes, how can they be niggers too?

fuck the google subhumans

>For example, they might keep censoring the word "nigger" but we are doing this to force them to start censoring "google"

Are you 14? They will never censor google even if all the message boards all over the world started to use "google" instead of "nigger".

How fucking naive are you?

Why the fuck should google abandon their brand name, because bunch of autistic underaged weebos decided it will be "le funny lmao meme magic" to use their name as a code word for a "nigger"?

what has Cred Forums become?

Dunno if the number of shills went up or newfags. Maybe both.

how much does google pay you?

OP, it's clear that you work for Google, and you are trying to stop this before it gets any bigger. Please leave.

see, another newfag. Kek isnt a forced meme, its way way way older than the google shit and it evolved during the years. Thats a real meme.

Ebola chan was forced, but at least was a bit funny.

Fuck off shill.

Even if so your post contributes nothing to disprove the meme you herbbutterfly tallgoogle.

It's already too late.
The shills have divided us.
All we can do now is just wait for this phase of theirs to pass and slander anyone that uses their re-word list

Just because it formed in the wild doesn't make it not a forced meme.

Memes naturally spread and don't require an explanation 4 times every thread.

I saw the initial comment too. I also see no one understands the meme at all, but still push it. That is what a forced meme is.

Like what, canvas for Trump in my local community? Perhaps donate some of my loan debt to the campaign fund? Oh maybe start a petition?

BAHAHAHA WE WAYYYY PAST DAT POINT SON
ITS TRUMP&KEK V ZOMBIE HILLDOG ALL BETS ARE OFF SHITS BOUT TO GET DBZ

>ebola chan was forced and successful
>DONT WORK BECAUSE NOT FUN NOT FUN NOT FUN
What's your problem?

Ebola-chan was forced, but at least it followed current events.

Nigs noggin doesn't have much to do with jewgle jewing.

The only people who have any thing to lose form this are Google/brands it is associated with.

All of this started as a response to this article archive.is/6Joj2.

This has nothing to do with censorship and more sticking the finger up at Google. It's no surprise that the poster who suggested this in the original thread was English, as this is essentially the exact same concept as cockney rhyming slang. Obfuscation is not censorship, especially when the meaning can be gleaned from the context alone.

The phrase "I went up the apples and let out a huge raspberry, I nearly tom tit my rounds." would look like gibberish to some. Those in the know would easily be able to read "I went up the stairs and let out a huge fart, I nearly shit my trousers."

>implying a forced meme does't work
>implying nobody reply to ebola-chan posts

>Kek worship threads totally weren't forced because Kek was already a phrase
>you must be a new fag

Awww did I offend your frog god? Face it Kek as a figure to worship was forced as fuck. How many threads did you all have to push before it became a common meme? I remember at the very least a few days worth of threads.

the google meme is a different type . Its not created by us, its made by "CTR" to divide us into different camps.

Wanna see my point?

Check this thread :)

do you get it now?

*doesn't

a quick way to weed em out is to use both google AND nigger

why don't we want google searches to link to black crime stats again?

We don't censor ourselves, nigger. We want to trick the Jewgle AI or whatever to turn Google into a racist term.
GAS THE SKYPES

LOOK AT ME
I AM THE Cred Forums NOW

Ebola-chan was current event related, so it might have been forced but it had the Ebola scare to drive it's momentum.

Where is the momentum of this meme? Why is it funny?

Ebola-chan was funny because she was purging Africa for us.

>can't find based arguments
>YOU ARE ALL CTR SHILL AUTIST NIGGER REDDITORS!!1!!1!!11!

>newfag logic

Ok Achmed.

Your too late faggot. We're dismantling your gay ass algorithm.

YOU ARE DONE FOR

GOOGLE IS FALLEN

THE FROGS ARE COMING FOR YOU BITCH

Fuck off google you fucking google.

Yall fuckers are so confused Im loving it.

>can't find based arguments
>YOU ARE ALL NEWFAGS!1!1!1!1!!

Nigger you just went full retard. You want proof it exists? Goddamn how can one nigger be so retarded. It's a thing, look it up. Scared? Literally no ones scared. The fuck are you even rambling about sambo? Do you even know what AI stands for? What you're witnessing is a gradual, accumulative, shitpost en masse to google. Either you're smart enough to understand it, or you're not. You're the kind of retard that isn't smart to understand the proof he asks for.

im here arent i? I have all the patience in the world. I appreciate your optimism, friend-o. Also, winterchan chilly refugees was some decent keks for me. i have faith

I hope you realize it does literally, LITERALLY nothing by word filtering yourself here on Cred Forums. The plan only works if it spreads throughout the entire internet. Therefore it's completely pointless to do it here besides show off how much of a retarded meme kiddy you are.

what more arguments do you want?

The whole number of fresh OC and hoard of people jumping into this new slang shows that it was planned ahead. It took over for like 1-2 days and it keeps rising.

Reasons for this are two:

1. Shills gonna shill
2. Newfags feel "cool" following the new "trend" so they spam it all over the place in order to feel lele meme epic shitposters.

Also, 4ch1n is still not censored,so why replacing nigger/kike with other words?

As you can see, pol is already divided over this "meme", so yeah, I am kinda right. The evidence is in this thread.

got more for me shill? Tell your boss to fire your ass, you pathetic piece of shit.

I laughed harder than I should have for this

>toothpaste can't take the bants

Using the term "Nigger" on our own private boards does not effect anything.

The idea is that we ca attach a racist taint to anything.

Wether it's a future for white children, or ((( parenthesis ))) .

Google's SJW actions have angered KEK and KEK demands retribution.

KEK has called his high Meme Warriors and has gathered the fiercest Meme Magicians in all the land.

We will turn the word Google into a racial slur.

There is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

>The whole number of fresh OC and hoard of people jumping into this new slang shows that it was planned ahead. It took over for like 1-2 days and it keeps rising.

Shit, in that case, every single meme on Cred Forums I've seen over the last 12 years I've been using this site has been planned ahead of time.

Thats just becausre of the 'commit more crimes' part. You can searh that part alone with the same results

we wuz kangs and shitt

its simple. no government has the man power to actually police anything online. they rely on search engines to cut the work load. they use key words

when things are shifting to 1984 shit all around you if you use euphemisms they need to update the search parameters but with common words its going to make things difficult.

go ahead divide by zero and google the word google. thats what the nsa would find if given some faggy job like find the dissenters

cunt, most of the people here have no idea how to use paint, not to mention creating fresh OC. People who hop on the "le google" train are obviously the newfags. Shills create content, summerfags jump on the new trend and follow it.

is memetics so hard for you, son?

Hahahahaha.

The meme race is dead. Praise your new black immigrant Mohammedian cocks!

>shills gonna shill
Turns out you are the shill. see
>newfags follow trends
>inplying no oldfags do the same thing

>Cred Forums is not censored
Unrelated. Its google, kikebook, reddit and twitter cansoring so that we develop this new system to spread 'racist' comments to the normies.

I'm fairly sure you're underestimating the skills of some people. The edits do not look professional, either, they're just color swaps. It's probably easy to tell how exactly they edited them by compression patterns, but I'm too lazy to check and Cred Forums probably recompresses them further.

How the hell can their bot reach out to Cred Forums, you idiot?

DON'T SELF CENSOR.

Cred Forums is way more a discussion board than image board.

This place consists of people who share ideas and concepts, engage discussions and have some lulz once in a while with a happening. We are not "content creators". Of course there are some artists, but this meme is some Cred Forums-tier forced meme.

Stuff like this just doesnt happen on Cred Forums.

I would be glad to have some fresh new meme with cool OC, but this google shit seems so artificial to me.

Been here for too many fucking years, and I can see the pattern.

>Memery is not censorship
it literally is an advanced form of censorship

How I am shilling, Im giving arguments and you none?

Kraut, you have better things to do than shitposting on Cred Forums rite?

I thought the whole point was to shift the "slur status" to normal words, so that google, or, well, any other website wouldn't be able to block the search results or delete comments based on simple word search. I don't think google cares much about what is going on on this website.

I know it's fun to throw around the term Newfag, like a moron but your lack of knowledge combined with your zealotry only goes against you.

You aren't even using the strongest argument you have for your case, likely because you aren't even aware of it because you weren't here.

In which case, Lurk the fuck moar.

NONONONONONO WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING WITH THE GOOGLE/SKYPE THING

it's the best Cred Forums in ages. praise Kek

You can't make this shit up.

fuck off google

aussie you are far better at shitposting, than trying to make a logical discussion. I suggested arguments, what are yours against mine ?

If they are not strong, debunk them. I can think of others afterwards :)

nigerr jew kike gook arb gay men lesbian

Never seen it happen so quickly, it usually starts lowkey and keeps growing until it starts being annoying and at that point if something "outside" happens that relates to it then it explodes for a day or two, with the content people have been saving for weeks in small threads, and it becomes a regular thing, if nothing happens then it can rehash itself as a purposedly annoying thing, or just dissappear in the meme sea

Shut up you damn google.

I aughta ship you back to Google-land with your google friends, so you can act like a bunch of googles in Googleville.

Fucking google.

I think google = nigger anyway, so it worked for me

The Eternal Anglo wasn't even as bad as this shitshow.

Just accept it, today's Cred Forums is not the good o' pol years before. It seems that you are not satisfied with the current situation, but you can only accept it. There is no way to deport the incoming newfags now.
Just continue to complain it, nothing will change. You'd better migrate to another chan.

Okay, let's say that someone did plan to force this meme. What's the purpose, though? Who would be behind this?

It does seem to me now that there's an abnormal amount of content; however, I don't really see how this would be beneficial to anyone. It's more work for google to enforce their safe-spacing, as they can't use an automated system to detect the context that you're using the word in.

memes have to develop in new ways to stay relevant and funny

it has been always like that.

Just look at the immense number of shills and newfags on this thread, you can recognize them easly. The psyops is working well on Cred Forums.

Lets see how long it will last.

Sorry JIDF for the thread. :*

can we go back to using The Rock filter? I rather liked being able to shit about Roodypoos in public.

Easy to say and enforce when you are the only one who can brake the rules

>Cred Forums was good
laffin

every time you post Alt Right Amphibian (((Trump))) dips in the polls again.

But they can

It's not sensoring.

google = nigger

It means the same thing.

more memes on this thread

kikes = alphabet, the ruling organization over googles

no reason to bring microsoft into this when alphabet is so perfect

Imagine if the tinfoilers are right, that this is a shilling attempt to undermine and destroy us.
A week from now the internet will be sold to Soros & Friends, and if we attack a large brand and cause "damage" to it naturally they will have to censor certain criminal behavior. They wont even have to make it political, or about peoples feelings.

Even if it sticks they'll just re-brand themselves to Google-Yutani.

what did i miss

>self-censorship
You don't fucking get it, do you. It doesn't matter what language you use Cred Forums, spread it on the normie-sphere Twitter/Facebook/Reddit (where slurs are ALREADY censored) until they understand the association. Now you have an offensive racially-charged word that is understood by everybody and yet can't be censored.

NO GOOGLE, YOU ARE A SKYPE TRYING TO TRICK US

Explain how the fuck you can get censored on pol for using some random slang word?

Look, everyone on Cred Forums (and Cred Forums in general) should be free to express themselves. Those PC cucks are pretty much powerless here and crying like a bitch is their only weapon. Using the report button isn't going to work here, anyways.

On the other hand, using the slang google and skypes outside of Cred Forums (and Cred Forums) should be encouraged. The Shillary SJW Kikes Army can't touch us here BUT they can touch us outside.

The normies and the edgy kids are already doing the work for us. Have you ever realized that, ladies and gentlemen?

>inb4 summertard

fucking scared little skypes lol

Until I notice that the AI is in full effect and my words obviously being replaced/removed then I'll switch my words. For now I'll just keep saying nigger Jew kike mudslime

Don't be silly, no one here has suggested the banning of the use of words, only that they should be substituted briefly to upset the Jews. Is that so bad?

Your arguments stem from your obviously small frame of reference.

If you are too stupid to figure it out from that, there's no point in arguing. I'm not spoonfeeding a retard.

You are pretty close, but suffer from the same small frame of reference. Especially with "dissappear in the meme sea"

No its to destroy the original meanings of the words Google and Skype. Do you know how big of a shitstorm it will be once the media reports the word Google is a racist term? Google.com will be hurting from it. And we all know that Google.com deserves it for being liberal cucks that censor and manipulate search results. It will also force Google to censor the word Google from itself.

So fuck off you dirty fucking Skype and suck your Google's big dick.

What is going to happen from posting these google memes

absolutely nothing...

now relax cucks

well structured argument with evidence.

tfw noticed downturn in racist activity when mainstream mentioned us

tfw neckbeards avoid attention like the sun

this was our chance to redpill america

nigger
jew
jews

people like think that this spamming will cause somehow google to change their name or get into the news with their brand news "le meme".

Its both childish and retarded. I have no idea how so many people hopped on the autistic train.

can you please explain the google skype meme

I don't post on Cred Forums normally because it is a hotbed of propaganda

did wordfilters change?

cuck
jew
nigger
turkroach
shill
trump
goyim
slav
penis
vagina
wapanese
sjw
feminist

Everyone who is saying this is a forced meme to divide us was not around for the context AND doesn't remember Operation ReNigger

You retarded nigger jew no one is censoring you on the chinz
No fuck off and keep sucking dat nigger dick fuckboy

Google is planning on removing comments and search results with certain keywords in them. The list of keywords is similar to what you just typed.

People are trying to circumvent the filter by replacing the slurs with common words, in this case brand names.

regardless of the reasons, it was funny from the get go, and the SEETHING it's causing makes it funnier

that was a completely different story. There is no censorship introduced to Cred Forums , so why the fuck should we use code words?

>Low IQ shills tryharding

This one's kinda different, though - it was trying to screw with the results of the optical text recognition, not to make censorship based on word filtering harder.

Well they did technically already change their name to Alphabet on the parent company level. But its to hurt their bottom dollar. They will have to do a massive PR or manipulate (censor) the search results for Google. I did not say they would change the sites name.

Learn to read you fucking Google.

but that was fun, this one is gay

Are you from cripplechan /bmw/ because those insignias are not from this board.

In fact I'm more inclined to see Kek as a shilled false meme than this google shit. Kek has all the markings of a masonic psyop

bump for justice
down with this sort of thing

This isn't about Cred Forums, you turd. Other platform like Plebbit is being censored, we can still using nigger and kike. It's just good to produce lost of google/skype memes here that can be spread to normies for easy digestion.

We aren't censoring, we're creating an anti-censorship safeguard for Plebbit and other platforms that can also tarnish the brands of Jewgle so that everyone knows who's doing the censoring.

>reading comprehension

I stress, the only people who have something to lose from google = nigger are google themselves.

Anyone fighting against it with any sort of zeal would have to be a google shill or someone with something to lose. Gook and Slope mean the same thing, by choosing one to use you aren't censoring yourself. Using Google for nigger only adds yet another term to the long list.

>defending forced memes and newfaggotry
Fuck off

bmw , like the car brand?

Conspiracy theory aside. We know, nigger.

Its just fun to play this game and get it out there that words have no inherent meaning beyond that "we" (or (((they))) ) apply. (i.e "racism" or "islamophobia")

A nigger Is a nigger because thats what nigger is and everyone knows what a nigger is otherwise it wouldn't be used to describe niggers. It might be misused and so it might be vague. but a nigger is a nigger. Snow, Sand or Sea. A nigger is a nigger.

Google are niggers. just like Mr.Anonymous here.

>Google is planning on removing comments
I'm sorry but I don't believe you in the slightest

A conscious euphemism, that we ALL understand the true meaning of, is not censorship.

And who cares, it'll fucking die in a week.

Nice try Google shill.

The word Google will inevitably mean nigger to anybody who reads it.. and nigger will ALWAYS mean nigger.

All you little Google queers in your Google office better brain storm up a way to stop it... I suggest you stop pushing your Jewish agendas and maybe the problem will fix itself.

>The word Google will inevitably mean nigger to anybody who reads it..

how?

With spamming le epic memes on anime imageboard?

They said the same thing about cuck.

Seems like its only 'dividing' the autists who don't want to say Google instead of Nigger.

I've not seen anyone responding angrily to posts with 'Nigger' in it yelling at them CALL IT GOOGLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ARGH YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING PSYOP SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL at its worst its a bit of fun that riles up autists like yourself and at its best it might actually fuck google over to some degree.

Say nigger if you want, say google if you want. The only annoying thing i've seen is that blue post with like 10 different phrases. Googles and Skypes is easy, picked that up after one thread, trying to make one for each and every slur so you need a fucking booklet on hand to remember them all is pretty fucking stupid.

chill out my goog.

cuck works as a definition. this new meme isnt a new definition, its just an autistic code word in order to "confuse" google.

I can tell you inherently hate Cred Forums in general

No ''oldfag'' would go out of their way to hate on anime

I can tell you're an eight channer

It's all over YouTube already.

Iv even seen it on Facebook.
It's only been 2 days since it first began.

And the fact that Google is shilling here to stop it shows its kind of a big deal... But no matter what they do, "Google" is going to become a racial slur

I personally find it disgusting that a company would name their company after a racial slur, they should change it for the good of the black community

>high quality

u try 2 hard.

Prime example of CTR Shillpost.

This is their new tactic, look at this post and search for more with the same buzzwords and strawman arguments and you have your shill.
They learn slowly, but they do learn.

This.

Point 1. Forced memes are never funny. Especially when they are forced by kike shills.

Point 2. This is a jew-shills psyop to try to hide the racist culture that is being generated on the internet. When people see other people being racist on the internet they start getting used to it and possibly being racists themselves. If you start using obscure terms to be racist people will not understand and the spread of racism will be slower.

Magazine* you no fun no gun having leaf.

You failed to make an arguement, shill

>Google has deducted 5 cents from your account

Because of the google part or the psyop shill part?

I'm not even that interested in saying google instead of nigger, but i'm just not enraged like some idiots like OP are.

At the end of the day its just a bit of fun, if you want to keep saying nigger keep saying it, there aren't forum police crying every time someone posts nigger like OP are about 'googles'. Aside from yourself of course.

I made many arguments before along with other people, try you read you canacuck.

>You guys are all the most autistic bunch of people in an autistic board
oh no
you called me autistic

unrelated question: what website are you on?