Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FsNLbK8_rBY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
youtu.be/1LEQlHwoNuU
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._Leib-Husaren-Regiment_Nr._1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes we are the men fighting for oir family and oir fathers.

We are the last guard between perverted trash plurality of the globalists and pure traditonalism of great mother Europa

Hiding

Nope. Actions make a man good, not ideas.

There are no good guys and there are no bad guys, merely differing agendas.

We are the last bastion of common sense and decency in a world gone mad.

No. We're chaotic neutral.

There are no "Good Guys"

Do you sacrifice babies?

murderers, thieves and political charlatans are the bad guys

there are lots of very bad people here

but you seem alright :)

No, you are epitome of evil.

No, but we're the right ones.

Probably not.

I don't even remember what a good goy is meant to look like anymore.

no one speaks in a noble and kind manner here, so no there's no good guys here.

Not really. Immigrant males aren't so bad, all things considered, but cunts are literally Satan.

So I must ultimately award the "Good Guy Medallion" to /r9k/, not Cred Forums.

Yup

As far as bad guys go the group known as the jews is them and we are against that group

The fact that Cred Forums often seems to ponder this question seems to me to be decent evidence that we're the "good guys", by most neutral definitions of good that I can imagine. I get the feeling that liberals never ask themselves this question.

Why would it matter?
The winner writes history.

Win the war, and you will be good.

Lose the war, and you will be evil.

The main thing is: there has to be a war. It is not a matter of words and electronic posters (((memes))) - it is a matter of blood and fire.

You change reality, or else you submit. There is no middle ground.

BRAVO

Just anti establishment.

The youth always complain about the hypocrisy of the society that was built by the generation that came before them.

That generation labels anyone thay disagrees with them as racists and literally hitler so we say "okay we are racists and literally hitler I guess".

Still we should kill all the blacks and the jews. Don't get me wrong. The red pull is realizing that society really would benefit from extremism that starts as parody.

we're gay

Yes
Cred Forums is humane, although it is not always obvious

Winners ARE the good guys

I like it when Japan posts

Probably, but if we win we can change the definition of a good guy, as people have been doing for centuries.

No my son we are trying to summon the last major war of this world. All that will be left wont last long. We have a chance and we fuck up we got tricked, instead of going forward we go fuck back. It's over. Keep doing your part, we might get forgiven.

Yes, without a doubt

based nip
this is why you are considered white

No we are evil. But a necessary evil

No. All I know is I have stared deep into the void and the void has stared back. And as I called out to god for help I realized I called to nothingness.

Does it matter?
Embrace chaos brother.
Embrace the memes.

good for the planet & preservation of cultures through separatism

bad for those who strive to stay in financial power

buy local

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

Well, look at it this way, $oros the scumbag backs Hillary, $oros is a greedy manipulative cunt and we're not even too sure what his true end game is. Hillary made her money scamming and through bullshit.

Trump is just a loud mouth smart fast talking white guy who made money in real estate investments and actually ran a business.

There are no good or bad guys, but Hillary Clinton is straight up evil, full of shit and backs whoever pays her off.
This is a wise man, listen to him Cred Forums

You could argue, we are more humane, than Most other people around. How to come so? We except humans as they are, we know their limits and unlike the marxists upoians, we don't like to have a new "kind" of human. We know that humane prefere, to live in areas, which are overhelmingly populated, by people similar to them. We don't froce together, what doesn't belong together.

We may be not the good guys, but we are the guys people need.

Trump would be a great president if he ran for office in Israel.

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

>Implying
He who fight monsters...

Speak for yourself, faggot. I'm not an impartial "chaotic neutral" Cred Forums cliche homo like you seem to be.

so, reasoned humanity

The biggest redpill is that everyone is equally good and bad, but have conflicting interests and viewpoints

There is no good or evil. No order or chaos. There is only choice, concequence and fate. These SJW's are trying to stop free thought. We must fight against their evil ways, do what is right for us and stop their goals to force people to think just one way.

Never Forget

I'm afraid not, bud.

We play the role opposite to whatever the powers that be are playing.

>Are we the good guys?
From my point of view the leftists are evil.

Nah

this

Who cares?

Good and evil are funny things. Despite what most of the world seems to believe, there is no clear line in the sand delineating good from evil. It is neither a clear black and white difference, nor a sliding scale of grey between the two. In seeking to do great good, one can cause great evil. Cruelty and spite can be used as tools to lead toward a greater good. When measuring good and evil you must account for both intent and outcome. An example is Africa's population explosion. In being kind and feeding the starved, all we've done is create more mouths begging for food. Good was sought, and created evil.

SJWs hold good intentions, to an evil outcome.
The likes of Soros, Clinton, or Merkel hold evil intentions, to an evil outcome.
Cred Forums holds evil intentions, to a good outcome.
Few and far between are the minds able to guide good intentions to a good outcome.

We are the everything and closest to god >Only the truly evil or brainless can say that good/evil does not exist
>Good is whatever you agree with and like yourself
>Evil is what destroys what you enjoy

Good?

Bad?

We're the guys with the memes.

ITT we live out this clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsNLbK8_rBY

Reasoned humanity, sounds fitting to me. It seems clear to me, that there are many aspects of reality, we may or may not dislike, but we have to come to terms, with all of them.

they probably think we sit around wringing our hands and cackling evilly all day - the idea that we're morally complex likely never occurs to them. I wonder if brief moments of doubt ever enter the liberal mind?

No the people advocating the sexualization, materialization, and anniilation of our futres are the good guys...

lmfao

Us and Them. Good is a matter of taste, though certain objective parameters such as universally applicable matters of civilisational durability and lack of antagonism against our species' biological nature tend to be on our side.

Good vs. Bad is subjective

It depends on your own values

I always thought this was gay. Ok I get the joke but these people are continuing the trend of making everyone fucking dumb.

The Totenkopf was a symbol that existed prior to WW2, the NSDAP did not invent it nor did they even come close to being the first to use it. They had been using the Totenkopf for a good century (probably longer) before the NSDAP was even a thought.

We must be right because we are a community and in doing so make sense of many points of view
No man is an island
Ergo wotsits

Isn't that what we think the jews do?

Well considering Soros and other Jews do it on a daily basis...

>I get the feeling that liberals never ask themselves this question

?????????

all liberals do is brag about muh soldarity to let other people in to our country thus they believe they are the good guys.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
>inb4 excuses

Your memes suck and he is /OurGuy/

TRUMP JR SHITPOSTS LIKE A BOSS TOO

Nope.

Chaotic neutral.

This. Try talking to them - they can legitimately do no wrong and everything they say is to be at the same level as the "Word of the Lord".

They have been conditioned to think this way. It would be tragic if it wasn't so destructive to everything around them.

Our ultimate goal is to simply live in peace and improve society. We're tired of watching the well being poisoned.

In a world gone mad, even the good man must feign madness to overcome.

Probably not.

The biggest reason I'm voting for Trump is because I want to see the complete and total obliteration of the Republican Party.
So yeah. I'm attempting to sabotage an entire political system through subservsion, which I've often accused (((Skypes))) of doing.

I'm not sure if I'm evil or not, but I'm a hypocrite at the very least. Which could possibly be the true definition of evil in some senses.

Cred Forums if you're not careful you'll fall into the same mentalities as your enemies

> fate

Found the Christian

You make your own fate, or you meme Trump into the White House, that doesn't happen without consious action and deliberation

We are the bad goyim.

/thread

desu I'm not in the whole "Jews are deliberately fucking us for kicks" camp, which is strange given how Nazist my other views are. I just feel like humanity is so proficient at fucking itself that a Jewish conspiracy is an unnecessary excuse for our current situation.

Yes.

Cred Forums is Chaotic Good.

>they probably think we sit around wringing our hands and cackling evilly all day

To be fair, we do this when we're subverting THEIR agenda, if only because we're adhering to our own morals and it's fun to see your enemies driven before you

Everybody loses, some just do it slower than others.

If you do not have White children, then no, you are not.

based romanian

Those repeating digits speak the truth.

Whether or not one is right, the virtuous thing to do is question the integrity of your own beliefs on a regular basis.

Every time you affirm your conclusion based on your previous trials and data, the closer we come to the asymptote of righteousness.

There's a kind of relativity that comes with the concepts of good and evil. I believe that most people believe themselves to be the good guys, that generally people are more prone to act on their beliefs if they consider themselves and their allies to be good. It's kind of one of the problems that's plagued our species for quite sometime - everyone believes themselves to be the good guy... generally speaking.

Save for the few mentally ill degenerates who just want to watch the world burn... & the sociopaths who only care about themselves.

>oir

The Totenkopf is a complicated sign, many falsely assume it to be a Symbol of dead and distruction, while it is much more nuanced, it is a reference to your forefathers, to the worth of every minute in you are around on this earth, the metaphor of comardery even into the death and many more.

They are all dead, this is the aftermath.

We are on our own.

you've been indoctrinated by jewish media in to believing that weakness is a heroic trait
think of all the movies you've seen where the dorky, sensitive nerd guy outsmarts the brutish blonde chad and gets the girl and wins the race through not hard work but cunning
this force-feeding of the idea that weakness is virtuous has been going on for so long that it is impacting the whole of society creating this permanent revolutionary victim class that we're all so familiar with
these trannies, these BLMs, these fag-righters, these mental illness self-diagnosing half-head shaven false glasses-wearing professional complainers who preach nothing but egalitarianism and tolerance

these are who we've been taught are the good guys
which is why you're constantly second-guessing yourself for acting strong, for acting sustainable, for being an elitist, for calling out people leading a dysgenic lifestyle

never ever doubt the fact that we're the good guys

>Support Israel with billions upon trillions

Already failed the test.

Good/bad are subjective.

What makes a man good is not what he thinks or does, but how the world perceives him.

this guy gets it

We are the music makers
We are the memers of memes

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

It doesn't matter anymore. But if being the final boss of the internet is my fate, let it be so.

Good is a matter of opinion

A fucking burger can watch a programme made in my own country but I can't because of copyright, fuck everything

We are right. Our values stand the test of multiple varietys. The current political ideology which is perscribed to us has too much hypocrisy and is to nebulous to even count as a way of thinking or governing. We also debate the topic rather than drowning out with insults or mob rule.

Rarely seen japanese comes and drops the based insight.

>green face, white hands.

Not at all, if you want chaotic neutral you should look for Cred Forums or /r9k/, they truly don't care about the world around them.
Cred Forums can be either chaotic good or evil depending on your political agenda, but not neutral.We just care too much.

did you pay your for your tv license?

I actually wouldn't because I dislike tv so much I don't even own one.

>white hands

Okay then...Does pol value the right things?

i think you can fuck off back to plebit

The honest answer is that we may never know. In our perceived reality with the given information we have, yes, we are fighting for what we believe to be the good side of things. But so does the SJWs and the feminists, etc. Even if they may be ill informed.

The globalist elites may have a much broader sense of reality and really are doing what's best in the long run. We may be just frightened animals in a cage, fighting for our last heap of survival, while the vet, a seemingly large evil entity from our perspective is only looking out for us.

We don't know. Morality itself is largely subjective on culture and information.

Family, community, national identity. Yeah I think we do.

Skulls are scary and a sign of danger. Its a warning to your enemies.

Actually skulls aren't that scary, winged skulls used to be a very common relief on gravestones. It was a symbol of life after death and ascension of the spirit.

But humor is humor.

Yes.

/thread

>neofeudalism is for the best of humanity
kys globalism is enslavement.

thank you sensei

youtu.be/1LEQlHwoNuU

Chaotic neutral

Ireland is always right.

If we aren't we'll never survive

The left would argue these things create suffering on a larger scale...they claim;
>Family brainwashes children.
>Community shames individulas for not conforming.
>National identity results in Eugenics and genocide.

this, but it's best to win without fighting ala Sun Tzu

Even if God doesn't exist or care what you do, have the arrogant balls to call yourself Good.

Wrong. The red pill is about accepting natural inequality, not denying it. The red pill is about facing the hard truth, not swallowing the easy lie.

Egalitarianism is a lie. We can help people, but not expect equal outcomes.

source

The Totenkopf was the symbol of a Prussian elite cavarly troop, to guide the royalties.
It coincides with their motto that pardon is neither given nor taken.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._Leib-Husaren-Regiment_Nr._1

Cred Forums is literally just reacting to the potential genocide of their race and culture and the inevitable collapse of their civilization.

They may be crude, but they have a right to protect their people and culture. Just as Muslims have a right to protect theirs.

We are a necessary evil.

woo calm down on that edge

So its not about country...Lets say a white nationalist country is tryingt o annex your America.What is your response.

Americans wouldn't accept that. We're (or we used to be) very independent-minded people. Plus, we have the world's most dominant military- nobody can touch us.

There are no good guys

>Are we the good guys?
No.

Did you learn that in an anime you 14 year old retard don't you ever tell me what the biggest red pill is again

Literally all of those are an influence of the Frankfurt School, which started with Freud's psychoanalysis theories, with which they claimed monogamy and collectivism are a product of sexual repression; ultimately a projection of jewish ethnocentrism.

Oigo, hombre. Oigo.

An idea may come from the devil or god.It only matters whether it holds up to scrutiny.Or so the jews taught me.

Omg hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
I spit my milk out!
Thanks anonbro

You're welcome, burgerbro.

Sadly, YES.

yes we are... not that it takes much these days.

It's not live TV so I don't need a licence! REEEE!!

Nah, but we ain't the bad guys either.

It depends on the point of view really.

I think we are good and they are evil

And they think the same way that we are the bad guys.

sengoku youko

Based goku

this, praise kek

Every other race has an entire nation for their people, why can't we? We're not only good, we're oppressed.

Yes thank you m00t. Your faggy board may very well have saved the world.
Sure thing satan.

The point is to be neither the good or bad.

This.

Moot accidently saved the world. I really wish he was a billionaire and not Zuckerberg.

We're the good guys. But not the nice guys.

Amen

b...but r9k is full of faggots desu.