How should pedos be executed?

How should pedos be executed? strawpoll.me/11254658

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fire squad, the best and most human way to execute someone.

anal inflation til it bursts, soaked in lemon juice, doused in salt, fed to ants. all whilst on acid

Bring back gladiator battles for repeat-felons and death row inmates

Cheap and quick, as efficiently as possible. So that means gas chambers are out of the question.

They should be recycled somehow , since they are defects of the human species they shouldn't be buried or treated as ones , so they should be executed in a way that is most beneficial to the way they should be recycled , but i have no idea what can they be recycled into

Firing squad. It's the most dignified (die on your feet).

>conflating pedophilia and child molestation
statist detected

Boiling water would be easiest and inflict the most suffering

Firing squad is for people with at least some dignity left in them (for example: enemy spies), not pedos.

Life without parole.

5% of all people executed in the US are wrongfully convicted.

Murdering innocent people is brownpilled.

>this is Cred Forums now
>a bunch of edgy redditors

Murdering innocent people rules.

Don't you have an airport to blow up, Ahmed?

Secretly, everyone would love to see this.

Slowly to set an example. Put them in prison with rapists and the like so they become someone's bitch

Well, you're going to spend about 10 years before actually being executed to prevent that from happening; however, I would think that making them work would be the best. Don't really care what work, just put them to use.

Some people think that it's better to prevent child molestation by just locking up all pedophiles; perhaps that is what OP is referring to. Which I honestly don't understand as by the same logic you'd be locking up all people with functioning arms because they can potentially fire a gun.

Just fucking shoot them. Torturing them won't un-rape the kids.

I bet your a blast at parties

Hold them long enough for kids to grow up some and then let the kids decide what to do with their sorry asses. However, in the time they wait, the pedos should be raped daily, have their external organs crushed, and have their digits removed.

By glassing the middle east.

No honey, milk and locked in a boat?

You forgot pistol gun, it's good enough to kill cattle quickly it's good enough to kill people.

Take a hint from industry, they have to kill the cattle quickly and cheaply as physically possible, and that's what they choose.

>what should they be recicled into?
Soap bars and lamps

>5% of all people executed in the US are wrongfully convicted.

What the fuck?

Is every single lolbertarian a pedo rapist or just 90% of them?

post the blackadder cock-cuter

just another day in paradise.

>the sacrifice of a small portion of the folk, in case pedos, in order to protect the majoty of citizens

just think about it
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

correction :

>... of the population, as it happens pedos,
> ...the majority ...

bad translator

let the father of the victim decide.

this.. fucking oath

No. It's a terrible waste of test subjects.

this. also pic related.

They should be raped to death by 10 year old girls.

Nail cock to huge log. Set log on fire. Hand him a plastic picnic knife.

kek

If you're not against gore you can't block CP... it's exactly the same oh wait no even a really mature 15 years old would be CP... the law should be changed . ....

> implying pedoshits should be dealt with humanely.
cuck

Ever read the pit and the pendulum? That is closer to how to deal with pedoshits.

Beat them with a stick to live longer then cut their head off via axe when they barely breathing.

concerning execution of pedos, i prefer a method cleaner (i know, i became progessist).

For starters change the AoC to something reasonable. Here I am able to have sex with my 16 yo gf, despite being 7 years older than her.

looks like it's into the gas chamber with you Cred Forums

We don't execute them because we're not bootlicking statist cunts who kill people because of their sexual preference.

YOU should kill yourself.

Woah, careful not to cut yourself on that edge, Mehmet.

Hypocrites are all the same. Just like SJWs that want to kill all whites, whites that support abortion because it supports black genocide. About the only people that are ok are Catholics. All non-catholics should all die.

Cut them open and inject gallons of water under their skin.

A shot gun

Death by snu-snu

The irony.

I like the classical spanish "Garrote vil"

it's slow and painful

>the joke
>your head

Tie them up sitting on a bamboo sprout and wait for it to grow.

Smothered in little girls' panties.

to death

this, OP.

>slow hanged in barbed wire, no neck snapping

death by heart attack at 90 from sex with a harem of loli

Sonichu 10

>then he syas nothing will make him stop eating it anyway

This is the quintessential African attitude. My mom's a Doc, and she was talking about condoms to some Africans. Not as some sort of do-gooder trip, mind you. She's actually a white African.

But they said "you will never get an African man to wear a condom".

Yet here we are, encouraging their worst decisions. And it sucks, because unlike most of you, I actually kind of like Africa. I don't want it to turn into the barren waste it surely will turn into if it becomes even more overpopulated.

Shot in the neck and buried in the woods without a tombstone.

Embrace pedophilia user lolis are better than women.

>fathers are never pedos

>Who are you quoting?

Never implied that, in such cases, though - death by hanging

>spies
>dignity

throw them in a tub of acid