>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/senatorshoshana/status/779285753859862532
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html?via=twitter_page
youtube.com/watch?v=yIRE40X-Q7k
youtube.com/watch?v=d8y1e-z1JA0
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103592182.html
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtu.be/RJAL6xgViqg
newsday.com/long-island/politics/donald-trump-has-lead-over-hillary-clinton-on-long-island-poll-says-1.12353584
twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/777525776300306432
blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks f-for the new thread...

MOVEMENT

no problem

twitter.com/senatorshoshana/status/779285753859862532

I'm a legal migrant. Please no deport.

/TRUMPGEN/ theme song

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

hmmmm

Will you run OP for a while?

Jesus fucking christ

>Milo actually wasn't trying to scam /r/the_donald
>turns out that the billionaire backer of the Nimble Navigator PAC was Occulus Rift founder Palmer Lucas, worth >$2bn

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html?via=twitter_page

not really, i just did it out of boredom

Just woke up from ANOTHER Trump/Hillary dream

In this one I was arguing about Hillary and Trump's chances to win with a girl I like and then I watched the debates and saw Jillary pass out

Every fucking day now I dream about this goddamn election

I wonder who the ground troops are voting for

Serious question Cred Forums.
Do you guys actually hate ALL Muslims? I don't really have an issue with you saying that in general you dislike them, but let's say you meet one who is just a regular guy and believes in a different religion than you.
What's wrong with that?

The far left
>minorities dont cause that much crime

The far left now
>crack down on crime will hurt minorities

Yeah but they went about it in the stupidest fucking way possible.

They made it look shady as fuck and now CTR are running with the "Look someone funds THEM too!" angle.

Milo has always been an opportunistic parasite Palmer is just a weeb memer who got in a little over his head to fast.

I can take over for a while if needed to prevent the trepidation on bump limit.

Can you feel it anons?

The season finale is coming up. The culmination of all our long hours and hard work. The forces of evil are mobilizing against us for one final showdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRE40X-Q7k

Avengers for Trump. Share that video!

LE DRUMPF meme

True

He's probably autistic though, he's a billionare at 22

hey guys remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=d8y1e-z1JA0

when are we going to get Actors for Trump?

Will Hillary get btfo at the debates? Only thing I'm fearful of is the moderators, what if they brought up charts or some shit again

Good thing I'll never ever use that botnet win 10 i think for the next 5 years

As soon as you can find some

SOROS AND BLM MENTIONED ON FOX AND FRIENDS

AHHHHHHHHH RED PILLS

this will be the approach against trump "Ahem mr Drumpf what's your opinion on article 34 for from the commision of the blablablabla..."

Anyone else watching FOX news? Holy shit the redpills

>minority crime
Google gonna search.

FUCKING LOVE IT

I never voted while in the Army, I don't remember anybody voting. The military vote is probably overrated, but the military is mostly conservative.

noice

>looked this up to see if it was real
>first result is a neogaf thread saying how clever it is
why am i not surprised

>7% less counter terrorism

What the fuck

Oh he's on the spectrum, go check out some of his reddit comments. The dude is a MOD of the Nyan Neko Sugar Girls subreddit.

Personally I think he's great, anything that pisses the left off and keeps normies away from my VR REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

only know of Sylvester Stallone so far
most are probably trying to keep getting work though

Judge Jeanine is a madwoman:
>Soros is supporting BLM for the election
>BLM just wants to cause trouble and fix the election
>Hillary is low energy and needs 4 days of rest for one debate
>Hillary is kinda like Jeb!

>obama gonna get cucked out of his veto
hot damn, happening

Trump supporters:
-Alex Jones of Infowars (crazy gun nut conspiracy theorist)
-David Duke head guy of the KKK
-Dana White president of UFC (human cockfighting)
-Vladimir Putin, a manlet with Napoleon complex rulling a drunkard mongol nation
-Bruce Jenner aka mentally ill trannie
-Reddit
-Bruce Willis, famous for being a baldlet
-Israel
-50 cent, a disgusting degenerate nigger
-Martin Shkreli
-Boss Nigger
-Paul Ryan
-Mike Tyson
-Ann Coutler
-Ice Cube
-Tila Tequila, the schizophrenic with the sex tape you liked
-Marco Rubio
-Tito Ortiz
-Gucci mane
-Sarah Palin, even Trump is embaressed by her
-North Korea
-Hillary Clinton Tweeter account
-Kasparov
-Patton and McArthur
-The Rock
-Hollywood supervillans
-Fox News
-Veterans
-Nigel Farage
-Ben Carson
-Jean-Claude Van Damme
-Geert Wilders
-Hulk Hogan
-David French
-Shiva, destroyer of worlds
-Clint Eastwood
-Jim Webb
-T-800

Hillary supporters:
-Taylor Swift
-current POTUS one of the best POTUS ever
-former POTUS
-Goldstein
-Bush familly (EVERY SINGLE ONE)
-the Pope
-Hollywood intelectuals
-Merkel of Germany
-Nate silver
-London and Paris mayors
-non-white people
-Snoop Dogg
-#CorrectTheRecord
-Mika
-Facebook
-Ku Klux Klan
-California
-John Oliver
-Telemundo
-Dalai Lama
-Dan Schneider
-Stephen Hawking, highest IQ on the planet
-Clinton News Network
-the right side of history
-Omar Mateen

Gary Johnson supporters:
Makes you think....

What was the vote for again?

I don't.

At the same time it seems obvious our immigration system is broken and must be reformed.

My primary issue is voting to ensure that Hillary Clinton never becomes President.

I want the Neo-Cons and Neo-Liberals thrown out of office.

Some view are more popular than others on Cred Forums.

Just remember that Cred Forums is not one person.

Netanyahu blowing the fuck out of the globalists - oy veyyyyyyyy

WAs insideranon here in the past few days?

Well done, wtf im not a #cruzmissile now!

what the fuck is this shithead doing? WE NEED HIM. if he torpedoes his own campaign we're fucked.

the ability for 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia

To sue Saudi Arabia for their support of 9/11

I would just like to thank all my portuguese friends. Uncertain if they're all "the portman" but they're all cool for making the thread.

Alright, because as a shiafag I was legitimately confused about how defensive Cred Forums gets when trump is accused of being racist.
Everyone says "he never said he hates Muslims or Mexicans, he just doesn't want illegal immigration," but then I come here and everyone acts completely racist.
Couldn't really tell how much of it was a meme or serious anymore.

thank you for correcting the record

>as a shiafag

Get the fuck out

You really don't know the difference between shias and Sunnis do you?

>you don't know the difference between dog shit and cat shit

It's all shit, fuck off abdul, go back to /r/the_donald

Probably just different people with different views on the matter.

NeoGAF is going to be great to screencap when Trump wins. Literally the biggest pile of nutless nu-males on the internet outside of Leddit.

When someone asks you why you support Trump, what redpills do you guys start out with? Usually I start with how he is not a warmonger-er like Clinton is, and of course trade and his immigration stance. What do you bros say when someone asks you why you support Trump?

BYE DRUMPFKINS

HE WILL LOSE AND YOU WILL BE DELETED HAHAHAAHHAHAA

>it's all shit
Wew lad. I know you guys love to make fun of libtards for getting triggered for seeing a maga hat, but it's always funny revealing I'm a Muslim here and half of you losing your shit.

I got about forty ish more seconds in overtrump 2 to edit. Then the subtitles.

Shame Im at work.

So is it Trump +5 or Clinton +6? What the fuck is up with these polls? Why are they such garbage?

this place was racist way before Trump, and equating a cantidates actions with the actions of thier supporters isnt a double standard you want applied to shillary... I-its just satire though right guys?? nah bitch "its the kikes"

>going on the defensive

ask them why not, then they will say "he is racist", ask them why is he a racist
be the dominant one and be the one to question them

Nobody has a problem with Muslims here, we just don't want it in our countries and we'd deport you and everyone you love given the chance

Because Trump didn't vote for a war that got thousands of American troops killed and spent trillions overseas on worthless sand niggers.

Oh great so now they're gonna try to say that we're paid by these faggots?

The ones with Clinton ahead weighted it to the 2012 electorate
Poll companies are just jacking off now

We MAGA now

Leddit's doing it already

Stay mad.

You will now be made PC

>mfw trump generals are banned

>Governor of NC only talked to Obama and Trump, not Hillary.

top kek

I don't get this. How do you fund memetics?

If they were a Bernie supporter talk about how the Media and the DNC actively worked against Bernie.

Explain that they do the same against Trump.

Whoever Arnold, JCVD, Brucie, Hulk Hogan and Eastwood like has my full unconditional support. All my 80's heroes.

>unironically not thinking that Die Hard is the greatest Christmas movie of all time
>ishiggydiggydo

At some point in the past 5 years this place has gone from being obvious satire to serious political discussion.
As an example, I'm assuming pretty much everyone here is unironically supporting trump, which is fine. I just wanted to gauge how much of the anti Muslim, Jew, black, etc, circlejerking was serious.

Get out to where you faggot? I'm American.

you didnt think all the CTR money was going to trolling and shitposting did you? they own the media, they can dump millions into hijacking the narrative

Am I sh4d0w b4nn3d? Someone respond pls

Everytime I post I get no (you)s and my posts don't even bump the threads anymore. I was banned last night without reason and without evidence but for some reason I'm not banned today anymore. Idk what's going on

What did he mean by that?

Oh well whatever, doesn't change shit. They already called us russian shills. Now there's a bid bad boogeyman out there to be afraid of.

Proof

He wanted to put up billboards of pepe and shit

He's a bit autistic

sauce, my friend?

>be Britbong
>debate is from 2-3:30am here
>wake up to see how it went
>online footage of debates is usually sparse a few hours after it finishes
>Cred Forums says Trump smashed it irrespective of what happened
>MSM says Clinton smashed it irrespective of what happened
>it's the same as every primary debate

Don't exactly have massive expectations desu

source?

Proof I'm Muslim?
Do you want me to take a picture or something?

>Nobody has a problem with Muslims here,
Considering they unironically want world domination, I do.

Was on F&F just now.

I thought it was 1am-2:30am?

Fox & Friends, the governor himself. Never mentioned Hillary.

Yea, looks like it. Pic related. It was also a telephone interview so may be the Shy Trump effect.

Is this at the UN? I wonder how much of his speech will be covered by European news... (US corporate MSM is a write-off)

Trump will probably team up with Israel, Egypt and Russia to BTFO ISIS. Could you imagine?

But SA gave birth to things that anonymoose clings to as their bread and butter, trying to argue that goons would make something PC instead of radicalizing it is pretty low energy

All depends on who you are talking to.
those are good here are some others
Tired of politicians
20 trillion in debt need a businessman not a politician
less taxes
if it is a kid just say hey he wants to abolish death tax so when your parents pass on you get 100% of your inheritance atm you irs gets 45% hillary want to up it to 65%

like we give a shit

Has Brad Pitt's divorce and FBI investigation been added to the Trump collage yet?

phwew thanks m8

....unless we're both shadow banned and we're the only ones who can see each other's posts

You're a member of a religion strongly associated with terrorism and barbarism (and rightly so), inhabiting a Western, Christian nation. How do you expect us to react? You belong in the Middle East, not here. Go invade Israel instead.

Starts at 9 EST

I thought you guys were supposedly red pilled and backed up all your political views with facts and statistics.

Except this time one of the candidates is going to start seizing midway through. And no, it won't be Trump.

And probably only spoke to Obama because he had no choice. Pat spoke once before Trump at a rally, and he very obviously hates Obama's guts.

i dont hink any of it is really "serious" i just dont thinkn die hard Cred Forumsacks want their board taken over by normies/plebs so they attempted to scare everyone off, legitimate trump supporters like me will die for freedom of speech though so I put up with it even though im a dirty fucking kike

>Islam is a race
Get outta here with that weak shit

Pollsters going nuts right now because they have no visibility on the YUGE wave of 1st time voters most of which are going Trump

Hillary is getting a low energy label now, even if Democrat-biased polls:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103592182.html

> If stamina is the deciding factor in the race between two of the oldest candidates ever for the White House, Donald Trump is winning.

>Likely voters by 53-39 think Trump has more physical stamina for the job than Hillary Clinton, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. Overall, Clinton leads Trump in the election race by 48-41 in the new poll.

Fox aired it, which is the same as if all the lefty networks aired it, and Fox didn't. It's hilarious how much all the other networks are failing.

SA is for faggots?

Fuck off, you don't belong here, faggot.

By the way, I do know the difference between Sunnis, Shias, Alawites, etc.
However, I hate them all.

You should not be allowed to benefit from your parents

Should be 100%

What's up with Combetta? Will there be an another hearing?

... what.

It's happening again

who thinks that hillary has more stamina then trump?

trump does 1-3 events a day
hillary does 1-3 events a week

Except for the 80 million around the world who are gonna watch it live which makes it impossible for the media to correct the record unless they just want to further destroy their credibility by claiming the sky is not blue.

"Kikes for trump" when?

Old SA =/= New SA

It was always pretty liberal but seems like a Leftist hugbox now. The only worthwhile portion was FYAD anyways and its glory days are over.

Most religions are strongly associated with terrorism and barbarism.
America has this thing called 'separation of church and state,' maybe you've heard of it?

That's cool man. Like I said (and I think is obvious from the tone of my posts) I don't really have an issue with people disliking Muslims or liking trump, I just think it's stupid to hate everyone of a religion when there are some normal people that get caught in the shit slinging.

Thanks for giving me a valid reason.
Seriously, a google could have come up with a more logical response.

Yes, they love redditors, just look at the massive waves of recruitment drives they try to run, you could almost say that redditors are goons but they have to pay $10 first

will hillary even be able to stand up for an hour and a half?

Because fuck those people who work hard to make a better living for their kids, right?

God, you're fucking retarded.

Pretty accurate. Hillary will probably short circuit a few times and Trump will probably say some stupid shit where he reveals he isn't that strong on a specific policy detail by answering jobs and MAGA to everything. Both will be blasted everywhere but it won't change much.

Although fingers cross for a happening.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND VOTE

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

WOMEN WERE A BIG FAT MISTAKE

sunni wahabis or whatver are the hardcore religious fundamentalist terrorist types and shias are the kid fuckers?? sunnis always kill shias? or other way around?

Are sjws/cucks/illegals still literally shaking over the thought of Trump becoming president or has that hysteria died down by now?

Must show up before committee today

Shias don't fuck kids, but you got the first part of that sentence right.
The second sentence is also correct.

What Ivan said.

Need to know if I should be here in an hour.

Here is a Jennifer Connelly for whomever answers.

> new from Huffpo: As a colorblind illegal immigrant, I can tell you the sky is not blue. And as a woman voting for Hillary Clinton, I can tell you it's time you stopped saying I was wrong.

You thought we were robots? Okay, here's some facts and statistics. We don't want any of pic related in our country, sorry.

America has separation of church and state but that's not what he meant. He means that our central morality and values are based on Christianity so when a large group of people who's values are based on and entirely different source come here it creates conflict.

You're not shadowbanned!

SA is pozzed now
Lowtax would have GRIDS from taking Shmorky's female penis up the butt if it wasn't for Truvada

and this is why there was a female riding style
fucking degenerates

>America has this thing called 'separation of church and state,'
And you have no idea what that means, clearly.

Pakis and afgans fuck boys. It was a pre-islam tradition that withstood the conquering.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Hillary's strategy is gonna be to annoy Trump, but that's his strategy also, and Hillary has a much shorter fuse. That's all anyone will remember, if it happens.

>Most religions are strongly associated with terrorism and barbarism.

But that's wrong you fucking retard

all muslims should be gassed including you

>That's cool man. Like I said (and I think is obvious from the tone of my posts) I don't really have an issue with people disliking Muslims or liking trump, I just think it's stupid to hate everyone of a religion when there are some normal people that get caught in the shit slinging.

Why aren't non asshole muslims (like you) standing up against the radical dickheads vocally already? Any muslim has a louder voice than anyone else in America right now so if you're really not one of the evil ones, get out there and tell others you abhor this terrorist shit.

TRUMP IS CRUSHING HILLARY IN FLORIDA

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

this desu, all muslims are soulless heaps of walking garbage that need to be exterminated

youtu.be/RJAL6xgViqg
>Refer to video for all of your muslim questions

Holy shit that's an awful gender gap among women for Clinton.

half jewish half christian, but its my mom so according to them im fucked for life... Ibecame atheist when I got into LSD and david icke 20 years ago, now I am your crazy gun nut alex jones supporter... I know the difference between ZIONISM and your average jew, the former using the latter to hide and manipulate, and I know that youll hate hearing this but jews and white nationalists have a lot of the same behaviors, they just demonize each other for the same behavior.... long story short yes the world s run by shitty power hungry jews, but not all of them are aware of the scam. but yea kikes for MAGA

Why is Trump starting to slip in the polls?

hillary is already butt blasted see why am i not 50 pnts ahead vid

or dont if you dont wanna see hillary yell at you

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>protect pic related, with everything you have

>Must show up before committee today
nope. combetta had to tell the committee when he's going to show up by noon today. wasnt reported correctly so now everyone thinks the yiffmeister is going full furr today.

>A FUCKING BONG

your MOM is crushing hillary in florida

If you were on 4G that happens. If you weren't, your posts just suck

Ok so for example this chart shows that 42% of Muslims want Sharia law in Russia.
If you were Russian what reason would you have to dislike the other 58%, if you could clearly tell the difference between them?

I haven't been trying to defend all Muslims.
I've just been asking why it seems like all Muslims are viewed under the same lens by many people here.

It means America isn't a Christian country.

There are some of us doing this, but we are mainly shia Muslims and everyone hates us so we usually don't get any attention.

> I just think it's stupid to hate everyone of a religion
I don't hate Muslims, I just think the entire religion is a farce, it's a war cult.

because that would be going against their religion you dumbshit

I always wonder how many people that think it's fine to bring in muslims into our country, have actually been to a muslim country.

Leave you fucking nigger. You know nothing about this board.

DELETE THIS

Why is there no statistical similarity between early voting, party affiliation and states?

Someone posted the NC early voting and it was like 60% democrat which, although very good compared to 2012, doesn't align with what I'm seeing in your numbers in Florida

Hillary put a campaign office next door to the only gun store in my city; they could have gone anywhere else but decided to put it there.

They're taking up all the parking and fucking up traffic with their shitty location.

It's because every state is different.

Really? Because I've been pretty satisfied with the mostly serious responses I've been getting.
I'm fine with disagreeing on topics, I just wanted some reasoning/explanation.

At least hillary's spot is left open.

>jews and white nationalists have a lot of the same behaviors,
Well considering Israel is an ethnostate that seeks to maintain racial purity in much the same way Nazi Germany did, no shit.

That's fine for them, its just really annoying when its okay for the Jews, but not for Europeans to have their own country.

i think his point is that
they all want sharia law they just wont say so until the population of muslims gets high enough

or at least that is what the graph said to me

Go peddle your shit somewhere else mudslime. You don't own a pressure cooker by any chance do you? I might have to call the authorities.

>Hillary supporters:
>-Taylor Swift
wtf #imwithher now

He needs to schedule with congress for a hearing by noon. If he doesn't he will get a subpoena to show up at a specific date. If he doesn't; contempt.

I think. Might be wrong.

>mudshit playing the victim

Gee, how novel

I think it's pretty ridiculous to say they all want Sharia law.
That becomes speculation and is t based off the data the chart is showing.

>NC

>Hollywood
>Intellectuals
choose one fagboy they're not smart they're biased

so their office is getting lots of traffic? what state?

>that
completely agreed, the correcting the record thing isnt new for them and the way theyve been glossing over atrocities and hypocrisy is why i abandoned that bullshit

early voting was 36D 36 R in 2016 and 45 D 35 R from what I saw that user posted, tho I need the actual source to check

>(((Shoshanna Weissman)))

Has insider user been on recently?

Let's not forget that in the Old South (FL is a weird ass state, doesn't follow usual southern trends), the Democrats used to be the party of segregation and the like. How many of those D's early voting in NC are old time Dixiecrats and how many are nutless SJW cucks?

>If you were Russian what reason would you have to dislike the other 58%,
Because the other 58% are not far off, they don't assimilate, they live in enclaves and ghettos, sealing themselves off from the rest of society. They can be "radicalized" at the tiniest perceived sleight, which is what happened to the Orlando shooter, who killed 49 fucking people because he thought people at his work were islamophobic. And again, I don't hate Muslims, there is just no upside at all to having them in my country.

Only downsides, increased crime, increased risk of terrorist attacks and ISIS infiltration, and a minority population that will never assimilate.

Why do dems tend to vote early more?

He was outed for being a LARPing faggot

no

commented wrong message my bad

Alright, even as a Muslim I can agree that this happens.
What about the ones who live in normal places a d interact like regular human beings?

Fox is the only mainstream US news channel I can even half-watch. CNBC Squawk Box is occasionally okay. CNN is pure cancer.

BBC is USSR Soviet propaganda-tier leftist drivel. Sterile.

Europe... oh my God it's awful. Euronews is the EU's daily shill hugbox, France 24 is leftist Francophone propaganda, German TV is in arabic....

RT is biased... but offers an alternate perspective. The truth is halfway between.

Al Jazeera has too many ragheads onscreen to be watchable.

>a dirty fucking skype

Freedom of speech and lulz.

I'll give you the tl;dr: we are winning florida, ohio, NC, Nevada, but we can't flip one fucking blue state

Fuck them.

They are willing to work hard for their own children but are happy to let refugees and starving kids die

Fuck you. If your rich enough to have inheritance you don't deserve it

I wish there was a way to seize white property

>It means America isn't a Christian country.
Nope, that's not what separation of church and state means AT ALL. All it means is we don't have a government mandated state religion, you know, like most Muslim countries. In terms of culture and history though, this is absolutely a Christian nation.

Can someone explain the Skype and Google meme to me

what he meant was

>IM CRASHING THIS CAMPAIGN, WITH NO MMMMM MM M MMMM MMMM

>German TV is in arabic....

???

ERIC TRUMP ON FOX AT 9:30

I missed this one

No, the most recent was Q&A on the 16th.

>expecting intelligent discussion on Cred Forums
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

with a pinkie finger raised
>on that note at least he can open a pickle jar

>What about the ones who live in normal places a d interact like regular human beings?
As you said yourself, impossible to discern between the two, especially with taqiya, and at a time when ISIS is openly saying they're infiltrating refugee stacks, I don't want to take the chance.

24 hour news is just generally shit all round

I like actual news shows which is something we don't seem to have in the UK- Morning Joe, Hardball with Chris Matthews, With All Due Respect on Bloomberg Politics

IDs are independent of thread

>muslims
>Regular human beings

thats the point, even in civil discussions some people stand off to the side and scream, i personally dont think that Islam is compatible with the tenants of western society, but as long as you agree with that and put American values first then by all means youre a part of the convo

There aren't really any old time Dixiecrats left. That was like... 60 years ago almost now... I'm pretty sure most of them have passed on

>lists the 3 most propaganda shows on American tv
wew
lad

Chris Matthews is an openly Communist Alinskyite, for fuck's sake.

Stop comparing "absentee ballots sent out on the first day" to the total number sent out for all of last year. The first absentee ballots to ship are military ones, of course the early numbers will look good.

>likes morning joe and hardall

Wew

Do you like Rachel Maddow as well?

WADR is good only when they have Halperin on the set, but they sometimes do the baldlet+Donny Douche combo and it's just unwatchable

Meant to post this one:

What is Trump's policy on space travel ?

He needs to come out strongly in favor of it, nuclear energy, and other advanced technology. It will destroy the "anti-science" candidate bullshit and improve his numbers with postgraduates and college degree holders.

To evade Jewgle's censorship, "nigger" is being replaced with "google" and "jew" with "skype" - this way they'll have to remove their own pages from the search.

Oh, they're dead but they're still voting though

>fox news
>redpills
Wait, what? SAUCE!!!

I wouldn't go importing more, but I find secular Muslims okay. The religious ones I'd gas.

With Jews it's the exact opposite: secular Jews are toxic.

Ok so it's more of being cautious than actually just straight up hating all of them?
I still find that bit strange but whatever works for you.

If you think Aussies are anywhere close to normal humans after having to deal with all the mutant spiders and shit there then you're delusional.
And humans aren't capable of the terrible shitposting you guys are responsible for either.

I'm not breaking any of the rules of Islam by having this discussion with you guys.
I just think most Muslims are way too sensitive and as soon as they hear one thing that goes against their religion/cultural values they blow their lids.
That's more of a cultural thing than religious though.

Anybody think Taylor Swift will come out as a Trump supporter soon?

Judge Jeanine was going nuts

this financially poor user is right. i want to colonize space next

Keek that's decent.

(((Who))) is searching anyway? Why would they be searching Cred Forums

and most semi informed Americans are aware of taqiyya and are justifiably apprehensive

These polls are really correcting the record. In what world is Hillary up 7 points?

He sometimes has Ann Coulter and other sympathetic conservative voices on and he's not full on rabid SJW tier like that Chris Hayes but thankfully he's on past my bed time

I can barely watch day-time MSNBC because the female presenters are just cunts. Steve Kornacki is good though

For entertainment purposes, yes, she still pisses me off though

Her historical stuff is sometimes quite nice but she inanely links it to present-day things (George Wallace is LITERALLY Trump) but if you can sift through it there's some interesting stuff there. Sometimes. I just watch the clips on MSNBC videos

>colonize space
>only rich people can afford to leave
>niggers and mongrels forced to stay on Earth
>space become white utopia

feels good man

he just shitposted us from real life

>trust the polls when trump is winning
>They're rigged if Hillary is winning
I hate Hillary just as much as everyone else here, but at least be consistent with your circlejerking.

lilterally kill yourself, cunt

Kind of agree

Would be nice to have shows like that in the UK

>Victoria Derbyshire

JUST

digits if kek agrees, good ol tolerant kek

Then go start a thread on Islam, this is Trumpgen, it's not the place to ask for opinions about Islam

The one where UKIP lost because of the same agenda polling.

>I wish there was a way to seize white property
What a surprise, a mud who wants nothing but more gibs

I wish I was joking.

France 24, Euronews, Das Erste (ARD) and ZDF have arabic intertitles and segments.

>Not the place to ask about Islam

Fuck off to Reddit. Trumpgen has been talking about things from Islam to what to have for breakfast you skype.

You seem to be under the impression that the pollsters are unbiased

your numbers say kek does

When I searched "us election forecast" on my phone, it suggested "hillary clinton" right away. Okay, what the actual fuck?

Shill spotted

I second this.
MUZZIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump supporters seemed to be the most vocal group I could find that blanket hated Muslims, so I thought it would be relevant here.

Anyway, I've got to go to class now so I won't be responding/asking any more questions.
Have a nice day anons.

>KKK on both sides
Acting like the Rothschilds

Back in the day Sky News used to have a Richard Littlejohn show and he made it into full Bill O'Reilly tier stuff

We can't have these shows because of Ofcom regulations about news, so we're stuck with based Neil on Daily Politics

Honestly some entrepreneur should start a politics streaming service online to get around it

What? Why?

LI-fag here, and a new poll released this morning shows Trump winning Long Island at 43% at the moment.
I find it incredibly significant considering Clinton's strongest support came from LI and NYC. If Trump can pull all of northern NY state (maybe not Buffalo, seeing as it's a big city and heavily influenced by Canada) along with LI, he might have a shot at winning.
Here's hoping the debates go well!
Source: newsday.com/long-island/politics/donald-trump-has-lead-over-hillary-clinton-on-long-island-poll-says-1.12353584

Cool, don't come back

Oh, fuck off. No one wants to have a back and forth with some faggot over his retarded personal feelings.
Go make an Islam general, you mudslime filth

Coming onto Trumpgen and being all "I'm a GOOD muzzie checkmate Drumpfsters" isn't going to lead to any discussion

No idea. She's campaigning less than Romney. Early voter registration data indicates a >50% reduction in democrat turnout vs 2012

Are you in Nassau or Suffolk

That's some quality bantz there usbro

hey he made it interesting for a bit

>lolbertarians want to be taken seriously
>they keep nominating this fucking weirdo along with his democrat-lite VP

Oh fuck I just read he's literally a mus

Sorry f.am I thought we were talking about how cancerous it is

noice

Suffolk, and I can genuinely agree that Clinton has absolutely no excitement or support for the most part.
Why do you ask Satan?

>twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/777525776300306432
>Good muzzies help the other ones cook for everyone

Yeah the news can't be opinion based editorial in the UK. This is 'supposed' to make it unbiased to left or right. But as we know, reporting by omission or the way you word a headline can strongly impact the leaning message.

It's all good m8. He's gone now.

If you think yourself as a Chad, you better vote for Hillary.

Are you man enough to vote for a woman?

OBAMA RUSHING TO GET HISPANICS CITIZENSHIP SO THEY'LL VOTE FOR HILLARY

>Suffolk

NORMIES GET OUT REEEE

king nigger should be tried for treason

that looks like an alternate universe version of eminem

Just curious...used to live out there, in the Islip area

If New York actually goes red, it's a guaranteed landslide for Trump

>mfw they all decide to stay catholic and vote trump

new blog entry from Dilbertman

blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised

any worthwhile libertarians jumped ship and shifted further right after ron paul failed spectacularly, now it's just a home for cucks who got BTFO by Trump

never clicking

>trusting polls
>ever

when does iLLary's tech guy get asspounded by congress?

"natural conservatives"

I have to go out so my previous note on making next thread have to be postponed.
So unfortunately you have to fight among yourself on who is going to make next thread.

le persuasion man is over rated

>If New York actually goes red
It won't, but it'll be far closer than other years.

serious question here, if theyre born and raised American and arent religious shouldnt that be taken into account? like a previous comment said, vocal moderate mudslime would be a good "optic" as the shills call it... or does the taqiya thing totally compromise?

Someone post the pastebin.

I'll get the next thread ready and post it when this one hits 300.

f-fugg

>Welcome to the third dimension. The Master Persuader has been waiting for you.

We all /3Dchessmasters/ now

Tuesday

he's not on the schedule yet. he had to notify the committee of his availability by noon today. everyone has confused that with him showing up to testify today though.

>meme expert
Shit, if this aposemitic bitch can call her that, then I must have a fucking PhD in memes

I would say we'd need to flip out here in california as well... I dont see hillary bumper sticks but I get mad dogged for my MAGA hat

there are no moderate muslims

lurk moar

NO RALLY TODAY????

Pretty sure he wont show up for Tuesday.

Mika's so fucking confused.

>they honestly think they'd take the government's side in a civil war
wew lad

Taqiya ALWAYS applies.

>born and raised non religious
>Muslim

Kek no they have huge famalies and if the day of jihad came the (((non religious))) would do nothing to help westerners

It will, but it won't. Hillary has enough goons to cheese a narrow margin.

its our election, arent you the one lurkin?

>talking to a coworker this morning
>she says her husband loves youtube and spends hours on it
>I ask if she heard of all the censorship
>she says she doesn't think they should do it but "what can we do, people are gonna vote for Trump and we'll all die in a war anyway"

One last rally for Trump in Virginia tomorrow, then the big event Monday

DUDE REALITY IS AN ILLUSION

is this her real daughter? bc i keep getting trolled

>tfw your reality is actually just a pretentious anime and it took Scott Dilbert to finally tell you

>marie claude burbonnais carpentering

i dont even

yes

no

>Sexy French Jew enjoying pastry
My dicc

NEW

NEW

this was my assumption

>Hillary is getting a low energy label now
wew lad

Literally Female Jeb

Islam is at odds with Western society.
Wherever they invade, they demand special treatment.
The only "Muslims" that are tolerable are those like some Chechnyan dudes at my work who claim to be Muslim but get shitfaced on vodka.

are you retarded? serious question now

you motherfucker. ill find out somehow

You pay a bunch of (((people))) to shitpost whenever someone's post gets repeating digits, or a black person does something stupid, so as to slide real news off the board and then develop a board culture that does this for you.

First I say I love what he's done to the GoP and the MSM. 2 of the 3 groups that desperately needed an ass beating have received an ass beating by Trump.

Then I point out as an unskilled peasant my wages will go up if Trump can get his immigration plan to go through.

Finally, I point to foreign policy. Hillary is the one saying we need to prepare for War with Russia. Hillary is the one being supported by the Bush's. Not Trump. If anything, Trumps stance has been we should give nations "businesslike accommodation"

Obviously he's been more harsh when it comes to ISIS, but at the least he doesn't push for a total regime change for certain ME countries.

>vocal moderate mudslime
this is a meme. also, think about how ridiculous this sounds --- "moderate muslim". like how many people are described as moderate christians? moderate catholics? moderate buddhists? there's no such thing as a moderate muslim. you're either muslim or you're not and their beliefs are not compatible with western values and 99% of them have no interest in assimilating with the west.

chechens who loved to get shitfaced blew up boston

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
Hope we dont get purged.

This is dumb.

Sauce for the original doujin?

Thank you.

Did eric just drop his spaghetti?

Source is Porno Switch by Hisasi

I've been saying shit like that for years and it's always

"Go back to /x/ you faggot"

"Seek mental help"

Atheist empiricists are the scum of the earth.

He has Newt "Moonman" Gingrich on his side, right? He had a fucking NASA chick at the RNC to promote space exploration.

I'm you I think

OH MY GOD