Charlotte Riots - White Man Begs for Mercy Then Beaten

youtube.com/watch?v=UZQZYVhwoi0

black gentleman explains to whitey the current state of affairs.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/exclusive-new-black-panther-chairman-whites-targeted-aint-no-fun-rabbit-gun/

are all whites in america sissies? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZQZYVhwoi0
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/exclusive-new-black-panther-chairman-whites-targeted-aint-no-fun-rabbit-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>are all whites in america sissies? lol
Obviously, yes. They became attunted to laziness and letting others to the hard work during apartheid.

Weakest whites in the world by far.

I don't know, you've seen one guy beaten up by blacks so that's probably proof that all whites are sissies. Yeah.

How's life going in your 3rd world shithole with almost no possibility of decent education?

Thanks for your valuable input Ahmed.

Do you really need any more reasons to support the 2A?

>Charlotte Riots - White Man Begs for Mercy Then Beaten
>youtube.com/watch?v=UZQZYVhwoi0

>black gentleman explains to whitey the current state of affairs.
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/exclusive-new-black-panther-chairman-whites-targeted-aint-no-fun-rabbit-gun/

If he was there chances are he was either on the fence about SJWism and wanted to witness this happening first hand or he was already an SJW/SJW sympathizer. Him being """enriched""" on video just redpilled not only him but probably others too, if not consciously. Even if he hasnt been consciously redpilled Im sure for the rest of his life he'll have an instinctual gut fear of blacks, especially when they travel in packs and act as though they are hot shit when in reality the entire reason they travel in packs is because if they find a white male with a power level above 10 they'll probably be shot.

>How's life going in your 3rd world shithole with almost no possibility of decent education?
i don't live in germany.

>are all whites in america sissies?
Roach colonies shouldn't be posting on our board.

You say this, but what's the point if you aren't using it?

>"Yeah man totally free man got muh guns man fucking cucked Euros think they're free man lol they should be free like us man lol"

It's fucking embarrassing and I say that as someone who wants to see America succeed. Why would they even bother making a gun grab anymore when you've all shown it makes no difference whether you have guns or not because the outcome is the same, you get rolled over and accept it.

Only the nu-males who rely on mainstream media for their source of brainwashing.

Hey, Hans, how's your daughter doing? Is she out of the hospital yet?

>You say this, but what's the point if you aren't using it?
I carry a pistol on me every day of my life.

I most certainly use it.

>You say this, but what's the point if you aren't using it?

You assume that someone who is a cuck at a BLM riot is a 2A supporter. My point is that for the rest of us non-cucked Americans why the 2A is so important. That would also be a justified just of force to protect yourself when an attack happens.

Believe me I could not give a shit about BLM or any of their causes and I would never find myself at one of their events. But if I were to be outside my house I would carry. Also, UK/Euro cucks need not bitch too much about Americas problems are yours seem to be just beginning.

you rednecks hide in the woods shooting paper ducks.

What happened in this video happens literally thousands of times daily across America, just on a less exaggerated scale [i.e. it won't be a whole crowd of niggers or the White guy won't be beaten as bad or stripped].

This is daily life in America for thousands of people and Whites will do absolutely nothing about it. No revenge attacks, nothing. Conservative Whites will worship the ground the police walk on even though those same police would mass murder them if they ever tried to defend themselves against niggers. Remember, the police won't accept you not paying them their cut to pretend to protect you from niggers. And really, why would they accept it? You always prey on the weak and that's what White Americans are.

Jesus, what hapenned to the once great america...
It's like watching googles from africa during an election...

youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0

Not in a single instance, since all this BLM started, police intervened to PREVENT an attack on whites or Trump supporters, by either separating and isolate the crowds, or starting smashing skulls when chimpouts occur.

Every single time, they intervened (if) only after the guys (and a lady at some point) were punched.

Charlotte last night - declare the curfew but not imposing it because "muh non violence".

I truly was expected more. The single guy who actually discharged a weapon to defend himself ad his friends is sitting in jail with 500k bail, even if he did not injured anyone seriously.

The police in America are the absolute irrevocable and irredeemable enemy of the White but you can' convince "conservatives" of that at all. They are the worst people on the planet and frankly they deserve everything that's happening to them -- not out of some deep rooted cosmic karma, but because they are quite possibly the dumbest and least self-aware people that have ever existed in any point in history, save for the Jonestown suiciders.

I'm just sticking up waiting for the war. My trusty lever action 30-30 is all I need. All the white boys in Texas can shoot, it's genetic.

There's no war coming because you're never going to fight back. Texas is already Mexico, all they have to do is wait.

Yes

>All the white boys in Texas
>white boys
>texas

lol

what the fuck do you expect??

Says you. Fucking pussyfart.

Cuckboishitskin

We're still here. We ain't going anywhere either.

Open video - horde of a dozen or more niggers attacking one white kid during a riot.

>lol why doesn't the sissy defend himself from a mob of people

>gyppo flag

If you haven't gone to war by now, you're not going to go to war. It's not like in 20 years your position is going to be stronger.

I didn't realize the video started out with him on his knees!
Fucking deserved it
Google is not blameless though

Them monkeys haven't threatened me yet. I have no need to spill blood. Most nogs in Pearland understand the older whites are always armed.

Well they obviously didn't drag him all the way into the parking garage, so he was either there to start with or he was some dumb cuck who thought he'd pal around with his new melanin-enriched friends.

Either way he's a fucking cucked retard

not all, but this entire election is a referendum on white fragility my Romanian friend

Trump supporters are terrified of their own shadows, such sensitive babies, not shocking that a leader who dishes it out but can't take it is attracting the same type of person in their constituency

You don't need to go anywhere, though. That's the whole point. You won't have the numbers to matter to at all because all you ever did was "wait" for the war.

>We're still here. We ain't going anywhere either.

No, but more than I would care to admit.

should that guy have fought back against a pack of wild niggers and enraged them and had his skull stomped in? pride doesn't mean shit when you're dead or have irreversible brain damage. exercise your 2nd amendment people

It's coming boy. Best for you to get ready. As you youngins say....the fire rises

Like I said, we are still here.

>I haven't been threatened yet.
>It's only happening somewhere else.
>I'm an older White, I'm different. Not like those younger Whites who I feel nothing for because they are younger and don't live near me. I haven't been divided and conquered.
It's always the same exact story from you people. It's amazing that you can't see it.

>paper ducks
Well at least you're not stupid or anything and I'm totally not being sarcastic right now.

Niggers find the weakest white around and use 6 of them to jump him. Don't you know niggers are the biggest cowards on earth?

hmm. good luck then.

It's amazing you youngins don't do anything if you feel like the whites are in danger of extinction. Figured y'all would've risen up by now, shoot, all the communication you have here. It'd be easy.

>walking into a pack of niggers unarmed
Fucking idiot

No, it's basically too late for that after your generation did nothing all through the 90s when this was still fixable and most of the people posting on this site were in diapers.

How'd you float in here anyway, gramps?

Did you ever look at your skin? Your country was literally an Islamic cuck through the entire middle ages. You people are halfbreed scum and your country is horrible. Just horrible. Been there. Garbage everywhere, stray animals, gypsies, poverty. Dude, take a good look in the mirror and out of the window before criticizing another country. You are one step up from Turkey. Basically a pseudo-roach.

I ain't that old, boy. You can rise up, it just takes balls kid. You ready to fight, and possibly die for the betterment of you race? To drop all worldly possessions to protect what you hold most dear? Yep, thought not. Go back to your games and your chink cartoons. All of you are pussies.

This, I was on a date last night but a pack of them came by and shouted racist things at us and threatened us. Why do they only act tough in groups? What a pathetic excuse of a human to fall into this disgusting stereotype.

insert argumento por favor

Sure are a bunch of big lipped niggers in this thread, they won't riot in Texas because we WILL start shooting if they come to our neighborhoods. All they've got and all they've ever had are nigger tactics (ambush, 100v1 fistfight) they won't fight us like men but i guarantee you every good old boy I grew up with in texas will stomp their nigger assess back into slavery if they attempt any sort of 'obama' commie revolution in this state. You're not a REAL texan if you didn't grow up in the country REAL Texans don't fuck around and we make up 70% of this state not these faggots coming from commifornia flooding Austin

might is right.

>Let me lay on that Texas-type talk real thick you take me serious
>Try to act like my rat-faced spic state isn't full of fag mayors and Cruz voters.
>Y-y-you're the pussy.

>and we make up 70% of this state
No, you don't.

This is stupid.

Why wasn't he armed?

His own fault. Get a fucking gun.

One man can't make a difference boy. But many like minded folks can. Remove your head from your ass before you answer me, boy.

Daily reminder that every single other race quite is literally racist as fuck.

Just waiting for the go ahead bud. Keep up the riots and hate speech and it'll be soon enough.

I've got a good career, wife, kid, etc.

it wouldn't have helped him. probably would had made them more violent. they could have raped him.

>I've got a good career, wife, kid, etc.
no, you don't.

>You will never be a based Texan

Lol what? 2 warning shots and they are all escaping like rats.

Found the cuck. Implying I'm taking about whites? I'm taking about real Texans you nigger loving liberal. Plenty of good Mexicans and Asians. Never trust blacks. Never. They're all the same because they're racist against their own kind if they break the liberal mold they've been trained to obey so they get their welfare. I have no respect for them because they dont respect themselves let alone others.

lmao you think it's gonna be better under Trump? if he wins I bet black death squads will storm white neighborhoods to destroy shit and beat/kill people

and they shoot back.
it's not like googles are forbidden to own guns.

>Plenty of good Mexicans and Asians.
>You're the nigger loving liberal.
>You're the c-cuck!
>Niggers are bad because they're racist and racism is bad.
>Y-you're the cuck!

>Found the cuck. Implying I'm taking about whites? I'm taking about real Texans you nigger loving liberal. Plenty of good Mexicans and Asians.

Boy have you seen the coons shoot? Ain't nothing to worry about with them son. They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat.

they compensate by shooting at crowds. practice makes perfect.

Cool argument bro, stay cucked boy.

Stay brown, shitskin.

niggers are scared

That's how the Mexican vs niggers war got started in LA well it was already brewing.

this is what i always tell people.
make it between mexicans and blacks.
whites will never start anything as they are too busy shopping at ikea.

Not all but a decent amount of them yes

Look at the cunt though, looks pathetic
>bunch of weak niggers kicking and stomping a white male wearing A FUCKING PINK HOODIE and getting his pants looted by nignogs
Honestly, whoever pussified white western men is probably laughing at this video clip as we speak

I'm sure there are two sides to this

white and black side

Nigga wtf you talking about?

>Nigga
that kind of name calling might get you killed

>30 on 1
>sissy

I mean, unless he had his semi auto rifle primed and ready to blast porch monkey's he was bound to take a beating

>you get rolled over and accept it
liberals do

I just watched a grandma have a shootout with a couple niggers at her store

Is this on any of the main news channels in the US?

of course not

The white guy showed up for a protest and got a riot. He probably thought he would be safe because he's "down for the cause" or some other nonsense.

>please king, mercy!
>after you scrub all the floors in Hyrule, then we'll talk about mercy!
>hahahahaha

Nobody just goes around shooting random people who look like the enemy. As a rule.

A very small portion of the population is dangerous enough to do that.

A gun is like wearing a seat belt. You don't crash your car every time you drive it do you? Neither do you get in a gun fight every time you walk around armed. Live by the sword, die by the sword is still a real thing. Insert gun in place of sword.

The (((Elite))) want to ban guns in Civilian hands because of the potential for revolt. As long as most people are well fed, they have no reason to worry. If the food supply gets a major shock and a bunch of folks start starving, (((they))) will be in more trouble than (((they))) can get out of.

Dude was on their side?

Guess he learned his lesson; side with the savages and you get burnt

>Live by the sword, die by the sword

I get what you are trying to say, but fyi: that idiom actually means if you are violent, you will in turn have violence beget upon you. It's pretty commonly misued.

Anyway, whites are too fat and happy to give much of a shit about violence. At worst, they will turn the TV off if it is upsetting them to watch it.

Cops and National Guard are dispatched to protect the Business Owners and the flow of money.

White Vigilantes slaying violent niggers would quickly shut down such a flow. Cops and NG will also shoot slayers from the black community for the same reason.

I believe the rumors that most of the riot niggers are professional agitators. Real citizens of a city have too much to lose to just go around breaking windows and lighting stuff on fire. Somebody is probably being paid to go easy to the Rent A Mob.