Who's gonna fuck the women if y'all stay indoors all damn day playing video games 'n shiet

Who's gonna fuck the women if y'all stay indoors all damn day playing video games 'n shiet.

Stop pissing yourself about how your white women are getting banged by black men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0248pUAteWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Who's gonna fuck the women
Mostly Googles and half-Googles. Not touching 'em, even with a 10 foot pole. Especially here in Canuckistan.

If the Googles are rare, I'd suggest she'd go and fuck herself.

sorry not interested, I already took the asian pill

There is nothing wrong with playing video games. Women are bad, video games are good.

Good thing Im a google and my qt Asian sugar mama plays games too.

asian girlfriend will play video games with you, just sayin..

No they won't you lying fuck.

What are you talking about. We fuck girls every day.

sauce

> be nice guy, go outside and try to hit on girls, they act disinterested and possibly disgusted, get back inside
Most nice guys do attempt to get girls, its the fact that girls are interested in other men that makes them loose hope

>3D

>Who's going to waste all their time and energy pretending to procreate.
Are they women or children? What are we suppose to do ground them? Fuck, Romania.

mine does, you gotta find one who isn't westernized

that is what we have chads for, statistically speaking they should outnumber even the majority of black men

but the jewish subversion in social media has led to both white women leaning to degeneracy and white men becoming nu-males, while the minority population has never been targeted with such subversion en masse and thus continue their ways

Black man (and women) fuck the best. If you love your women you let them have some fun :)

That's impossible. I must sustain myself with video games. Women here are horrible.

I'll leave it to my man Chad

how the fuck

is that like a Star Wars creature or something ?

sex is good but the thing that comes with the vagina is more than a nuisance

They aren't you welfare-addicted trashcan dweller. Some of the ugly and the sick ones will be desperate enough to spread 'em for a dog, so it stands to reason that those who can not afford a dog will sometimes try a nigger. Americans are somewhat too liberal for their own good in that regard and lately it's been getting marketed to the spawn of single mothers and foodstamp leeches around the globe, but even so the sheer sight of what happens to them after scares the worthwhile ones off it. Now how about you go find one of your women and stop projecting your insecurities onto a board meant for politics?

TMNT real life cosplay

i stopped playing video games when i was 15 and discovered the feel of pussy around my cock for the first time.

is goldeneye n64 still the best game?

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED BY NOW

HGH

>tfw the thirst is finally causing this frog to hop out of the pot

It's gonna be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=0248pUAteWk

What I've heard (and it sounds convicing) is that the "death of courtship" (saw the term first in Dalrock, great blog) means that there's no way to signal "I want sex" that isn't either too beta to work or degenerate and contrary to long-term committment.
You either be a simp and beat around the issue ("le friendzone"), or be a chimp and get right to the act without any intellectualism about it.
The biggest problem is the lack of male authority and the lack of standards imposed on female behaviour though. A man could "court" in the past because his loyalty and support would matter materially to a woman. Now women have their "career" to ward off productive sexual relationships, and the welfare state if they're really low-class.

That's like the "I am growing stronger" meme crossed with "UNITU".

Remind me again why I want to risk getting an STD or gettin some whore pregnant

I've had an STD, my friend has a baby to a whore and he fled the country to avoid paying her child support

Just remind me why getting laid outweighs avoidance of negative results like loss of money and loss of health

yeah but...that abdomen...how...what lifts...whyyyyyy