Racists get the fuck out. There is so much wrong with the world, wars and genocide everywhere, racism, persecution...

Racists get the fuck out. There is so much wrong with the world, wars and genocide everywhere, racism, persecution, brutality, civil strife, poverty. There is only one solution to it all, Christ. Nothing else will work, all else must be thrown away. We must get rid of feminism, judaism, islamism, atheism, communism, capitalism, racism, hedonism, nationalism, anarchism, nihilism. All these ideologies are false gods.

Only Christ is the redeemer, only Chist, the prince of peace, with His eternal love can save the world.

I see all of Cred Forums struggling to find someone to blame. Pointing to the finger at other peoples and turning to racism only begets more racism and hatred and is blaming victims of the same afflictions you face.

Only Christ can save the world.

>Only Christ can save the world.
cunt never even bothered to come back though.
not even once has he visited again.

>Australian
>Christian

no, Christianity = racism, homophobia and white supremacy according to your leftist handler.

>mfw a christian tries to rebuild babel

Troll. Don't use god to sneak in anti-nationalism propaganda faggot.

This.

>(((Christ)))

obvious bait is obvious

>Racists get the fuck out.

>There is so much wrong with the world, [...] racism.

Obvious baitposting.

Fuck off nigger

I have yet to meet a single white Christian person in Australia. Completely serious.

The only Christians I've met here have been Assyrian (Iraq Christian) and Coptics (Egpytian Christian)

I almost reply to you seriously.

Niggers are the embodiment of sin, why do you think black meant evil? Very few are able to tame the demons in them, most end up just sedating themselves like Ben Carson. Whites have their demons too but they are much better at controlling them.

chill out, the end of days will be mark'd by a revival of gender wars... gendar wars always get in the way of civil wars

There are a few of them at universities. It's getting incredibly rare though.

Reminder that op is expressing a more accurate interpretation of Christianity that the edgy LARPers on Cred Forums. Christianity is cucked.

1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
13 The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

This.
Almost fooled me, you filthy emu.

>There is so much wrong with the world, wars and genocide everywhere, racism, persecution, brutality, civil strife, poverty.

Right, because of muslims and blacks. That's why we're racist.

Christians just bend over backwards for these people to try to not offend, and they walk all over you. Get a spine

While Israel was staying in Shittim, the men began to indulge in sexual immorality with Moabite women, 2 who invited them to the sacrifices to their gods. The people ate the sacrificial meal and bowed down before these gods. 3 So Israel yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor. And the Lord’s anger burned against them.

4 The Lord said to Moses, “Take all the leaders of these people, kill them and expose them in broad daylight before the Lord, so that the Lord’s fierce anger may turn away from Israel.”

5 So Moses said to Israel’s judges, “Each of you must put to death those of your people who have yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor.”

Then an Israelite man brought into the camp a Midianite woman right before the eyes of Moses and the whole assembly of Israel while they were weeping at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 7 When Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear in his hand 8 and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped; 9 but those who died in the plague numbered 24,000.

10 The Lord said to Moses, 11 “Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, has turned my anger away from the Israelites. Since he was as zealous for my honor among them as I am, I did not put an end to them in my zeal. 12 Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him. 13 He and his descendants will have a covenant of a lasting priesthood, because he was zealous for the honor of his God and made atonement for the Israelites.”

>but god isnl super into open borders, miscegenation, and post-modern egalitarian philosophy
>jacob i have loved but esau i have hated

why is that its always the blonde men and women are the most retarded libtards?

Like they make me ashamed of my hair and blue eyes
Where are my nordic brothers and sisters mind gone ? are they beyond saving?

Tbh I mostly get along with brunettes, like they can be great friends, and quite a few conflict of mine was with some blue eyed people.

Im not racist I base individual encounters on the individual themselves. A brown person isn't a muslim till they confirmed it themselves to me they could be sikh or anything. However when approaching unknow situations or dealing with politics to not address statistics or history is fucking stupid, and if that makes me a racist, I am guilty as sin.

kuk ass fuk

>muh (((jesus)))
You see the skypes have a strong pimp hand, and you fear that, so you elect to cower before them in the vain hope that they will toss you a crust of bread, or at least kill you last. It won't work. The orgy of violence that a skype led rebellion ultimately unleashes is random, and no amount of sucking up to them will help you in the end. In point of fact, once things really heat up, you will go in the first purge. Just look at what happened to the orthodox when the skypes killed the czar. You only dig your own grave with this "Griste-Chan" garbage, you worthless fagit