3 Black Males try to Kill Asain Woman where the protests at?

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

sjw's BLM btfo'd by azn chick and her 9mm

Other urls found in this thread:

militaria.pl/bron_czarnoprochowa_i_akcesoria_c318.xml
mugshot-media.com/Counties/Georgia/Dekalb-County/Antonio-Robert-Leeks.1530814.html
kikebook.com/antonio.leeks
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/google-wants-to-control-and-sanitize-the-internet-in-the-name-of-fighting-harassment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asian chick with a 9mm..? bae..

Black criminals
Asian victim
Black reporter
Black police

Nice "white" country you got there burguers,

>No national attention because nigger perps

Two* black reporters.

So much fucking win.

Dead nigger + two going to prison.

Bless you little Asian angel of death.

Only the chimps shout out loud to rob and have wellfare rised

>D.Va clears the point of two Winstons and a Lucio

The South of the US is a shithole full of blacks

>the South US full of niggers hurr
No shit Pablo and the southwest is full of spics.

>US burns 6 gorillion Viet Cong for their "freedums"
>one Asian woman killed
>why are there no protests for this!?!

Since when do Poles despise their people?

GOD DAMN

So fucking satisfying. Glad the little chinese fellas got out alive.

Niggers like to target Asians because they like to keep cash in hand. Colin Flaherty had a couple videos about it as well.

Based Slanteye

Do they also target Hispanics? I know a lot who carry upwards to 500 dollars in cash on them at all times.

Don't know why they risk it.

She killed them, Bazooka.

Did they try to steal toilet paper?

>just a few miles away
fucking dindus, atlanta was a mistake
god bless that gook

So fucking based

YOU WANT MY SHIT?

HERE

HAVE ALL MY 9MM

Poles don't get gibs for doing those things, hence the hate for their brethren.

Illegals can't open (((banking))) accounts

Before you check someone else, you should better check yourself Abdul

Holy fuck she scared off three grown armed googles by herself.

anti-2nd amendment libtards BTFO

Also Indians (poo) keep cash and gold on hand as well. Has uses if they are religious. There's a rap song talking about how to rob Asians and they went to Japan on tour and these dumb nips are at the concert ify niggers raping about racially targeting them at gunpoint.

Why is anime so fucking gay

america doesnt care about asians. they are not a large enough portion of the population. "gold man" a poo in the loo was technically a asian who was beaten to death. no body arrested to the best of my knowledge. if it was a black rich guy im sure this shit would be all over the news. it had like 3 articles online 1 of which was on a economic news web site

Because faggots flock to JoJo shit.

This

>googles

Why is this a thing now? I've been off the internet for a week or so.

Post of the Thread!

(You read this in the annoucer's voice)

SHALL NOT INFRINGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lurk more.

>you don't need guns goy

Apparently google is a code word for nigger

Asians, specifically chinks, have a genetic affinity to gunpowder

It happened in Atlanta dumbass

>opens fire without hesitation
This is why asians are going to replace whites as the masters of the world.

We really need to step our fucking game up.

only for faggedditors.

watch, that post will get replies like yours then an answer explaining the force meme, then the confuse user like you will go "oh hey im aboard on this! sounds neato"

#correcttherecord

niggers

Haha that chick is badass

B-b-but armed citizens never stop violent crime.

>google support

Good job, chinks.

If whites had done this BLM would be protesting outside their houses.

this. her house looks like a hoarders or something

whats with all the stacked boxes labeled "CC" . This isn't a typical house.

They said she's a restaurant manager.
It's probably supplies for her business.

word.

makes sense

That's why we own guns

Nigs need to be dealt with when they go full nig

They seem to be well assimilated to American culture.

>high detail night vision camera system
>burger-lores make perfect breach and come in in formation guns out and then spread
>boxes everywhere
>person staying as guest for "work related reasons" sleeps with gun under her head
>action star skills

im not a tin foil but honestly... what the fuck...

Said it once and I'll say it again:

Getting cucked by an alpha east asian is the only acceptable form of cuckoldry. Too bad 90% of them are weak/anime fappers.

Truly heart warming. Dead niggers always make my day

>action star skills
Ehh

Asians

all you need to know

Yeah, I'm in Gwinnet.

Oh my god. I want to fuck this asian girl so badly. Full erection at watching her shoot that gun.

If Libs had their way she would have had to just hope and pray they didnt rape and then kill her as she wouldnt have that gun

As an asian I will let you in on a secret. We naturally just plan for the worst.

All my furniture is laid out for maximum cover and ambush positions with spare handguns in hidden lockboxes rather than all in a safe in the garage. I got a motion detector in the main walkways for $50 that goes off if anyone comes in the house when I'm sleeping. My whole family has codewords to scream for different types of situations. It's just fun to always be prepared.

She almost got one to the head

>restaurant manager
That explains it. Don't fuck with a Table Boss. They will unload a full week's worth of stress right into your face.

Home invasion is a murder/rape tier crime.

Instant death is fully justifiable.

>I know of a house full of toilet paper
>let's risk our lives robbing it

Google logic best logic.

For fucks sake I just remembered I got body armor in my closet and a multi loadout 12 gauge under the bed ready to throw on just incase too.

We dont like living around googles, but if we do, we don't give them a chance to catch us off guard. Googles are fucking dangerous.

i lived in that area a while back. was home-invaded at the holland park apt. complex. that's what atlanta is like.

carry a fucking gun if you value your life.

Because rebbit makes up over half the board now.

once again the day is saved

thanks to the second amendment

Maybe they just wanted some egg rolls and dim sum soup. Those are clearly forks and spoons in their hands.

>tfw I sleep on the third floor of my house
>to get there you have to go up two narrow stairways and down several narrow halls
>tfw perfect chokepoints blasting away with my AR

I've thought about this a good deal. My glock stays on my person at all times so I don't have guns all over the house (I don't own enough guns for that anyway) but since most of the time I'm in my room on the third floor it's nice to have that positioning advantage.

damn you orientals are a mysterious and intriguing bunch.

i guess that explains why two best buddies are a chinamen and of lesser Korean descent

Now this is a real strong woman, not giving a shit about social correctness and not a fatass so she can move freely to shoot nigs.
Too bad we don't see the chimp that died drop dead on camera.

Asians are ok. Help us clear out the nig nogs

Now that you dumbass Europeans have decided to repeat America's mistake of importing a bunch of shitskins you'll soon find out why legal firearm ownership is so important.

I know a turbo-SJW tier Asian guy. He's also the only Asian I've ever met who didn't do well in college, and he's a huge pothead (literally the reason I don't smoke, honestly).

Leftism is the greatest cancer.

Cheeky cunt.

t. Barbossa

I hope you have a fire extinguisher up there m8

Wtf i love asian wimin now

That's on the first floor actually, I suppose it'd be a good idea to have one on every floor. Not as relevant for a home invasion though. Nogs are stupid, but not quite stupid enough to set the house they're currently robbing on fire.

35 seconds in you can see when he gets hit the first time at least, so satisfying
>that spooked nigger shooting almost straight up in the air

Nico Nico mag dump~

Rooftop Koreans and now this, Asians seem to know and want to defend their positions from all angles.

For me the question is simple:

Why the fuck not? If I know there are nigs in my country and I like guns/my house, then I may as well set up my house and guns with defending against nigs in mind.

Based gooks shoot spooks.

Dishonorable piece of shit is what he is

It's a perfectly reasonable logic but I'll admit my philosophy is at least somewhat "wish a nigga would"

(a nigga has not, yet)

That one nig that ran past her could have killed her if he fired.

God damn that footage made me hard

Oh yeah he's garbage. I don't know his parents but I'm 100% certain his father is disappointed in him and in himself for raising him.

Actually, maybe his father died when he was young or something, that could explain it.

She was utilizing aggressive movement, he was spooked, no pun intended. Yeah, she didn't cover herself perfectly but she correctly judged that she wouldn't have to.

bump for dead niggers

More like it was a stroke of luck. If the nigger spammed the trigger out of panic she would have died. Instead he was too spooked to fire a single shot and chose to ran, even though he had the gun pointing right at her for a moment.

>tfw if that happened to me in Poland I would be dead
Time to buy a blackpowder revolver replica from 1850's
militaria.pl/bron_czarnoprochowa_i_akcesoria_c318.xml

Nice. Saved

I think she was hit at one point, wasn't she?

Yeah I saw that, she was extremely lucky that the google got spooked.

Well she was standing around seemingly fine when her guy friend came in.

She said something like they shot me during the video but that might've been bad english.

Probably meant she was shot at, not that she was hit.

If you're up there waiting for them to come up, they can rob 2/3 of your shit while your stairs are on fire then fuck off unmolested. Googles are good at setting shit on fire.

google what?

dub dubs also. suwanee here. we got something for them googles that come rob ... lol

Fucking based af

God bless her!

She got on the niggers!

So based.

You don't live around as many niggers as I do in the states, dude. The thing about niggers is they either set shit on fire OR rob it, never really both. Different contexts. You're right that I should have a fire extinguisher on my floor though.

It's also not my shit on the first two floors, I live with a bunch of people. They are noticeably less prepared.

Yeah that makes sense.

Google Alerts

Shitskins of all stripes are utterly incapable of grasping the concept of weapon sights.

Ask an Iraq war vet.

That one google was google glass

If he hadn't panicked and ran he could've easily taken her out
Really kinda spooky how fast it happens

>mfw that last shot before she closes the door

Atlanta and the surrounding counties are all chick full of niggers. It's part of the black belt and need heavy purging.

>Housemate takes gun away from lady
>Cocks it again
What did he mean by this.

based
I'm glad I live in the countryside without any enriching elements around this area
Plus I got a large dog, and shitskins absolutely fear dogs
I'm too poor for a hunting license right now but once I'm done with training and earn enough money next year I'll get one ASAP

Your current culture of mindless consumerism might be a cancer upon this world but at least you got the whole gun thing right 2bh

He definitely could have.

The thing is, in general niggers tend to hurt a lot of innocent bystanders when they start shooting. They don't aim their weapons, they just start spraying.

Whites and East Asians are the only people on earth who understand the concept of properly aiming a weapon.

*chock gd it

How come they didn't give a detailed description of the attackers or even mention any descriptive qualities?
Rly makes u think

i read somewhere in the news that police found a 2nd suspect dead

> Maybe the 3rd off the 2nd to leave no witnesses.

He didn't cock the gun he racked the slide to clear it and make sure it was empty. Singapore anti-gun or something?

Maybe he unloaded the mag and just racked it to clear the chamber?

Probably just checking it was clear.

>Jebidiah, is time for you ta take ya Englush learnin agin

>detailed description of the attackers
it's in the video.

Poor dindus thought the clock said midnight, little did they know it was... HIGH NOON!

This probably happens every few hours.

Nig This!

I'll solve the puzzle.

'googles'

that petit asian woman has more balls than all the white faggot cuckold white males in america. feela shamed of urselves allowing nignogs to take over. have u no pride????!!!

Guns aren't really used for self-defence here. Licenses can be obtained for target shooting iirc, but the gun itself isn't allowed out of the firing range.
Penalty for use of one to commit crime is death I think. You don't even get life imprisonment.

Yes

>mfw it wasn't my house

You guys would be seeing a story about three dead niggers instead.

Clearly a case of "hands up don't shoot".

And I'm not sure whether storming at burglars guns blazing counts as stand-your-ground :)

if you kill your enemies they win

Asian people are my favorite people

why do you think the south is accused of being racist?

Singapore is pretty based on many things. In fact I think they're sort of what I picture with perhaps the actual US constitution. Federalized city states or more state sovereignty like in the old days of the US is where we're headed as an improvement.

This is why you get a 33rd mag for your glock

>she didn't shoot the nigger who was 30 cm away from her
pussy

kek

>only one died

she killed the one that aimed his gun at her.

Damn it feels good to be a central Texan.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED HIGH CAP MAGS

THIS RIGHT FUCKING HERE

not niggers but burglars!

>All 3 of them bolt as soon as it becomes apparent there is going to be a fight
Why are niggers such cowards? It seems like anytime they don't have a numerical advantage they run, but even here they ran anyway.

Day wuz goin doh' to doh' jus axin' if shes wanna hav dem gud boyz put ups her xmas lights dis year. Day gud boyz, jus tryin ta make it in da xmas light biz.
Dey dindu nuffin.

Please tell me there's BLM googles on twitter crying about this.
Please.

I saw it on Fox this AM.
It will get coverage on there at least. One of them died btw...

>Sweden
>pussy
GTFO

I like that one of them ran through a glass door

Holy shit wife material

You sir, win the Internet for the day. Bravo lol

Where is BLM, er, GLM, to protest the violent crimes that google keeps committing?

She also ran into the open like a retard, one of the perps actually bumps her arm because she has tunnel vision as she storms past every corner in her house. She's lucky honestly.

I wonder what it's like in the aftermath of something like this, I'd be paranoid they'd come back.

You can see in the video, at least 2 guys shoot at her. The first one who missed but not much and the second google who ran in aiming at the sky

>that final shot before shutting the door

BASED

Is she making a samurai stance?

I think the rest of our countries could learn a thing or two from Singapore. Crimes like these would never have happened if guns weren't allowed outside the range.

im not sure if she realized she had a gun pointed directly at her. I wonder if he tried to shoot or if it was a bb gun or something.

Judgement time.

I can't believe this Google chick shot up those three Googles, then the Google news chick had to report about it. Even the police chief is a Google.

Fucking Googles mane

When they invade your property with deadly weapons, they're signing a waiver.

>Google tried to get past the Firewall

In before the family of the 'poor innocent minority' argues that invading somebody's home, armed, doesn't deserve a death sentence.

>run towards their target
>missing from 1 feet away
kek
just like Battlefield 1

We sure do that gun control now and maybe that negro would not have died, but instead the Asian lady, racist America.

She would have been charged of murder

This woman is fucking legendary. Her pussy boyfriend cowerd in the bedroom where she'd just milked him. I hope she was checking her messages after the last shot she popped off before she walked back into the house. Now tha's a fucking waifu if ever there was one.

Why are googles the biggest cowards? They try and rob a place at night with guns in hand and when someone actually shows up with their own gun they run like little cunts. If you're going to run around with firearms at least use them you dumb fucking googles.

On another note, would impregnate asian woman.

Why are Asian women the best?

Googles gonna goog. Leftists still worship these worthless apes.

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING ANIMALS
Look at the instant she starts firing. The google is holding the gun up to her, trying to act calm and brave. As soon as she holds her gun up, he fucking does a 180 and running screaming and flailing. His animal brain told him DANGER DANGER RUN RUN despite being in an advantageous situation, he is a slave to his instincts because he is too fucking stupid not to be.

>dies in the driveway

n00b faggot lolol

She bring no honar

God damn I hate fucking google
remember when these fucking google knew their damn place...

>remember when these fucking google knew their damn place...
no

Still waiting for that elixir of immortality

>cm

yeah fuck you and your metric system, faggot!

that chick went ham with the gunfire lol

kek at how she charges out, balls to the wall, she wasn't fucking around man. She greases the first nigger and charges past her first prey right on to the next.

so much respect for this ching chong, this shit made my morning.

>Lawrenceville
Glad I'm out of that shithole. Gwinnett has been going down the drain.

This. I know we are nitpicking because I am happy she was able to defend herself.

Running at them shooting was stupid and shooting that last round off into the dark (potentially injuring or killing a bystander) was retarded.

That being said... she probably was flowing with adrenaline and has no real self-defense training.

8/10 for shooting at 3 niggers and negative two points for bad tactics/decisions

underrated.

Badass asian lady

About 12-14 inches you pleb.

>thinking East Asians = googles
Objectively false.

looks like just another incident in china with guns
purely 3rd world garbage

if this happened in new york or canada she would be charged with murder because duty to retreat laws would book her for firing into the dark and charging at them when they were leaving

Even though, of course, that's a correct tactical decision.

i honestly do not understand why liberals don't support guns even after they see this video

there is not a single instance in the world of this lady winning a confrontation if there were no guns present at all

guns level the playing field yet libtards want it gone?

liberals believe criminals are victims of society

black lives matter(more than whites/asians)

I suppose their argument would be that the nogs only wanted to steal items and taking their life over property isn't right.

Despite the fact they would have probably killed both of the residents, if not raping one or both first.

As far as I am concerned, the fact the nogs had guns didn't even factor in for me. Once you kick down the door you committed a felony and can be dealt with in a lethal fashion in every free state.

Even in not so free states... good luck getting a conviction with that sort of footage.

b-but you can always run/hide and call the police!
Also, all cops are racist, bloodthirsty killers!

Depending on how intelligent the liberal is, they thing in these terms (least to most intelligent, keeping in mind that IQ mostly rationalizes beliefs rather than corrects them)
1. If we ban guns there will be no guns
2. If we ban guns bad guys will have guns, but calling the police would've worked here
3. If we ban guns, maybe the police won't work, but criminals don't deserve to die either so it's morally neutral whether the asian girl or the niggers die here.
3 alt. If we ban guns, then people won't get shot without going to trial and experiencing due process, which the gun abrogates.
Jew. If we ban guns, the blacks get their just revenge on whitey and company.

because reddit

They have bought into "all people are equal" brainwashing so much that they've outright become callous and cartoonishly "ends justify the means" evil. It would have been better for them to rob and rape her than for her to shoot one of them. If she killed two of them, they'd be saying it'd be better for her to be killed rather than her kill two of them. Liberals are like unfeeling machines.

Self censorship meme only used by total idiots

UNLOAD THE NINE INTO THE WELFARE LINE

Libs don't believe anything they fucking say about guns.
The people from Hillaries campaign have been recorded saying having a gun is very useful, political correct mob mentality prevents them from actually getting one or even thinking of using it though.

Kinda agree on the last point, with the assumption she shot wildly in the dark and not at an actual target. The rest of his argument is deranged.

They don't, because even if they stop a crime they also commit one, she murdered a person. It should be a crime no matter what

Get the fuck out

has anyone ever met a lefty who believes in "you don't need a gun, you shouldn't have a gun, you can call the police" ***AND*** "white supremacy is rampant in police we need to demilitarize them or even disband them etc.?"

Just a brain damaged pole. So a pole.

I get that you're merely pretending to be retarded but murder =! legal killing

this is actually a good example for why gun control is good. most people just want regulations to make sure it isnt too easy for every retard to get a gun

She did not commit a crime.

The right to defend one's self and property is inherent in this country.
It's called freedom, it's an American thing. You wouldn't understand.

>Portugal
>White

Chose one

In America gun control would have only resulted in the Asian being unarmed.

Sadly I don't think a good chunk of Euros can possibly understand.

Why are asians so based?

Civilized countries don't have freedom to kill other people

go away uk proxy

We know you're just acting retarded because your fellow poles would have already kicked your shit in for being such an Autist.

>Cred Forums will still call you a race traitor unless you breed with useless white women who would have just let themselves be "raped" by these niggers after this

This proves it once and for all, Asian women are the superior choice, forever and always

Libs say women are too weak to fire a gun and the bad guys will take it away from them.

That sounded like limp wristed liberal projection to me and here we have proof.

why exactly? was she a criminal or has a mental illnes or something?

If you want to be free to stand idly by while niggers rape and kill your family and steal your shit don't move here.
That sort of thing is frowned upon in this country.

You're a sick excuse for a human being if you think it should be a crime to defend yourself from armed assailants.

Civilized countries are the ones that you can protect yourself in.
>but you should have to protect yourself!
Well I shouldn't have to take out the trash either but things don't work that way.

he doesn't understand because
1. eurocuck
2. poland has basically 0 niggers

Being against killing people is retarded? There's a reason why america is the only country with such high number of racist white trash rednecks.

Your country doesn't make just blacks aggressive and retarded but also whites. There's something inherently wrong with america

Criminals and people with mental illness already can't buy firearms.

Shouldn't*

Good God. Northern Louisianan reporting.

I knew we had a good chunk of blacks hanging around (mostly civil, thank God), but THAT much?

Asian and white women are my top and really only choices. All others are trash, especially spic women.

KEK

Antonio Leeks was the guy killed

check out his info and WTF

mugshot-media.com/Counties/Georgia/Dekalb-County/Antonio-Robert-Leeks.1530814.html

because neckbeared kissless virgins like you shouldnt be able to buy an AR15 to shoot up a school because the girl you are stalking online called you a creep

>There's a reason why america is the only country with such high number of racist white trash rednecks.

And that reason is in ops video. Armed niggers storming your house will do that to a person.

>asian woman with freedom "I'm growing stronger"

If pupils had firearms class and were allowed to carry in school then mass school shootings wouldn't happen. But communist regime can't allow their slaves to be armed now can they?

>those cheap ass smoke effects
looks like someone copy-pasted a png they found online

kikebook.com/antonio.leeks
Young aspiring rapper shot dead, another senseless killing.

BASED AS FUCK !

So you're saying you didn't see the original thread?

>in Europe, she would go to jail for owning a gun
>in Europe, if she'd been unarmed, she would have been beaten, possibly raped, possibly murdered
>in Europe, this scum would never have been caught and the news would only begrudgingly report it

Pray you never discover what it's like to be ruled by traitors, America.

And may the traitors pay they never discover what it's like to be on the other side of a rebellion.

>niggers move to Alaska

Do they look as retarded as the Africans here, who bust out the gloves, coats, and woolen hats before autumn is even underway?

forgot to add

>> Self censorship meme only used by total idiots

Makes no sense given the point was to counter this:

> breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/google-wants-to-control-and-sanitize-the-internet-in-the-name-of-fighting-harassment/

she's even more manly than fucking western cuck males.

that's a pretty low standard

She's manlier than 99% of Cred Forumsacks

why the fuck were all these cameras in place?

Oh come on, don't exaggerate. We're not all Finland.

The jeweller who bought a gun and who's wife shot two Maroccan dindus 2 year ago only got like 100 hours forced labour for buying the gun, the wife didn't get charged with anything.

Antiburglars

says the german cuck

I know right that last shot was something else.

>not even a white person in the whole video
what happened to you america :'(

>america
>civilized
i thought poles' IQ was >75

Not a single fuck was given.

Waifu material

>Race : Asian

What did he mean by this?

Kys fag

Most googles get their gats and shhiieeeet from illeagle arms dealers.

Hi Google skype.

kinda normal, asian girls aren't as privileged as white women and would brawl if they can.

That was the shot that executed the guy who died in the drive-way.

>room mate in the house doesnt help

he is worse then the niggers how do you not hear those fucking gun shots and notcome out screaming

>Too bad 90% of them are weak/anime fappers.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Thank goodness most asians are weak beta-cucks. They'd might actually be too much of a challenge to Whites if the Alpha types had existed in higher numbers. We already have had some difficulty with them as they currently are.

Asians having far less alphas is what generally puts them more in a geopolitical defensive position. We leave them alone, they leave us alone.

Yeah what the fuck? That google is definitely not an Asian. It's like when Spics are labeled as White Caucasian in their mug shots.

It just pisses me off how our government willingly obscures our true crime statistics. It cracks me up how this may go down in the records as a gook gunning down another gook when that fucking nigger is obviously a goddamn nigger.

If you don't know who the google is then you are the google

Seeing her go full John Woo on the Googs while in her jammies gave a enormous boner

>google drive

It's a way to mess with the FBI crime statistics.

When googles commit crimes against other races, their race is """accidentally""" entered as the same race as the victim. If the authorities are caught doing this, they just say it was a clerical error.

LOL she just came out BLASTING

based as fuck.

I aspire to such based feats.

Looks like they were only looking for the library, they were all carrying books.

Notice how niggers start running their asses off when someone shoots back

This is why so many innocent bystanders get hit in nigger shoot outs. They literally flail their guns around

wtf is this shit. google news cast women, google police chief. Where the fuck is this? Africa?

Each day I'm more ashamed to be considered an American.

>Gwinnett County

I'm so glad I moved to based Cobb county.

What the fuck does this even mean?

The one that actually died, I wonder if that was the last shot she fired. That would be badass.

They go in all tacticool and shit and then run like pussies the second they here gunfire.

3 armed thugs vs. 1 armed 105lb asian woman.

Fucking pussies

The gun control liberals want is the kind where you can't own a gun unless you friends with the guy who gives out licenses at best and no guns are allowed at all at worst.

Criminals won't care about the rules and will either make or otherwise acquire whatever weapons they want.

I believe it's characters from Overwatch

the point being that gun bans only disarm people who obey the law. even if guns were banned the invaders would have still had theirs.

Never heard of it. Thanks man

I'm talking out of my ass here but I think its unusual for criminals to attempt retribution on bystanders who fuck them up. I think the gang-culture just considers that a fuck up on the thugs part. If they broke into the house of a rival gang though, then its time for drive-bys and dead children.

Misguided utilitarianism brought to its logical conclusion.

In civilized countries you get down on the ground and surrender, just like during the Blitzkrieg, amitrite?

How much nuffin did a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin?

This is just more right wing tin foil hat conspiracy theory bullshit.

>be 3 nignogs
>come in with handguns
>one asian woman with 9mm
>THEY FUCKING RUN AWAY.

Race war my ass topkek

Well put.

Totally agree... something doesn't make sense about this story.

And one of them died.

How is it a conspiracy theory when that's exactly what happens in California? There's a lot of armed shitskins in Cali who have illegal access to firearms. Many of whom are also illegal aliens.

Why the fuck didn't she also shoot the google that literally ran in front of her crosshairs?

This happens in all of LATAM

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL MAAAN

Fuckin googles. No spine

just throw some quicksilver in your smoothie and you live for ever

>AUTISTIC MANCHILD GAME

>Fuckin niggers. No spine

FTFY

It's a worse version of TF2 by Blizzard

Googles gonna google..
Nobody is surprised by that anymore.

Fucking googles are such chickenshits

Fucking Googles

Fuck you. Her delicate asian hands can't handle bigger calibers.

i thought it had something to do with fucking with googles search engine but i dont really know maf.

To be fair we can't tell if those men were armed, kind of looked like they were holding books.

>only 1 guy killed
I'm so glad yet so sad

>implying googles need guns to commit crime
>implying Asian women can handle a triple-google home invasion
Kys

I wonder how much money that lucky bullet saved the state

Huhuhuhuhuh PUNY 9MM DUMB SISSY BOY GUN I TELL U WHAT BOY WHAT KINDA LIL PEA SHOOTER IS THAT SHUCKS
FUCK NIGGERS, GOOKS, AND MATH