What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d9e_1474501822
cnet.com/news/trump-opposes-us-plan-to-cede-oversight-of-the-internet/
vidmax.com/video/146214-CNN-brings-a-Muslim-woman-on-hope-and-showed-bashed-Donald-Trump-s-policies-against-Muslims-she-endorses-him-and-his-policies-
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-22/rioting-may-tip-presidential-scales-in-crucial-north-carolina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's right. Obama has ruined race relations and started a race war. The problem is only blacks are fighting it.

As for schools, it's not like niggers even go to class and when they do, they always antagonize the teacher and don't pay attention or give any respect or even sit in their fucking seats.

Trump must stand with her.

But surely they haven't had all the same opportunities privileged white kids have had?

I mean, there has to be some kind of inequality, otherwise why are they angry?

She said nothing wrong

Nothing of what she said was wrong. I've seen leftists commenting on this and they interpret what she said as "There was no racism in the history of mankind ever before Obama. Obama invented racism".

That is literally their argument.

How could this RACIST not bend over backwards for black people???

HOW OFFENSIVE to imply slavery doesn't exist still in ameriKKKa!

She's right you know

but she's right
isn't it like 95% of people who
1. complete high school
2. don't have sex until marriage
and 3. work a full time job
are all above the poverty linef, and of the 5% who aren't, 3% of them make over 50k a year

the tools exist to be successful, not my fault is black people choose to pass the benefits up and be poor.

>telling the truth is now racist

Fuck this world, if Trump loses it's over for the white European race

This.

Truth hurts I guess.

>we're impoverished!

y tho

>because whitey!

how niggers stay niggers

If she's speaking for Ohio, she's correct.
If she's referring to the U.S., including the Confederate States, then she's a fucking retard.

this goes here
liveleak.com/view?i=d9e_1474501822

but mah keeds

Why do we need to give so many advantages to blacks?

Trump: Internet control belongs to US. Period

cnet.com/news/trump-opposes-us-plan-to-cede-oversight-of-the-internet/

CNN brings a Muslim woman on hope and showed bashed Donald Trump's policies against Muslims, she endorses him and his policies!

vidmax.com/video/146214-CNN-brings-a-Muslim-woman-on-hope-and-showed-bashed-Donald-Trump-s-policies-against-Muslims-she-endorses-him-and-his-policies-

Rioting May Tip Presidential Scales in Crucial North Carolina

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-22/rioting-may-tip-presidential-scales-in-crucial-north-carolina

>sage

Sad to see a country comiting suicide just to avoid stating the obvious fact that even liberals and googles subcounciously know that blacks are dumber

Political correctness will be the death of the west

Kathy's not wrong tho.

Pretty much the only thing whitey didn't do is go marching into the ghetto abducting googlets to raise in human households.
Whitey really should have a more active hand in domesticating or at least taming the feral nig.

She said: niggers gonna nig.

Everybody knows that but those who can't handle reality like to live in their fantasies. These people are morally superior until they have to spend their own money helping rapefugees.

We tried that here and it still didn't fix the problem.