fpbp

fuck off potato

and Cred Forums is shit
I don't see the contradiction here.

Quod erat demonstrandum

>white people are a minority in your capital city where you have a Muslim mayor

A FUCKING POTATO

Nobody likes the shitskins of pol.

The issue isn't so much the exchange of different cultures as much as it is the forced acceptance of inferior ones combined with the ressentiment towards superior ones. Most non-white posters here don't waste their time trying to argue that their culture is superior to Western culture because they know it isn't true.

Meanwhile in the US, black "culture" is some kind of prized gem while white people "have no culture".

>Implying googles actually come here
>Implying we aren't extremely self-selective

we all want our own piece of earth

Cred Forums is a meeting place of different cultures, where we share ideas and opinions, but only at arm's length. Whilst we may talk to each other, we're not forced to coexist and live with each other.

Multiculturalism is actually good when it's a natural result of different people sharing similar ideas, instead of an artificial concept forced by a small group of autists. Kind of like memes.

first defends multiculturalism
then bashes it

NOICE
O
I
C
E

I guess the moral of the story is no one likes googles.

this

>Cred Forums is a multicultural and diverse board
Cred Forums is a battle ground. nobody really gets along. we all just argue and the best argument wins. its not some faggy U.N meeting

Cred Forums doesn't work either

don't censor yourself faggot,
the novelty has worn off and it is only clever on other mediums where you do get censored

>multiculturalism doesn't work without free speech

wow

People come of their own volition, work hard at shitposting, and if they can handle the bantz they stay and everyone gets along. It's a meritocracy of timewasting, the opposite of multiculturalism.

>an American was so butthurt about official statistics that he made that picture

are we forcing you to associate?

no

does the multiculturalism we say doesn't work. force us to associate?

yes

I've been to Vienna and Washington DC

There are far more shitskins in Vienna

>nigger in picture

We're all anonymoose and constantly belittle each other.

The one time it works is when the people have a common enemy.

>exactly
also what he said.

>US is greatest country on Earth
>60% white

And there are more niggers in Washington DC

If a million Muslim men came to post here I would move

This. On other words, multiculturalism only exists when you can properly integrate into a single culture, something Googles can't do.

>>US is greatest country on Earth
% white

Well you can't expect googles to make a rational, coherent argument.

>he doesn't understand that his reaction is just driving the point home

You know what they say about anecdotal evidence, right?
>According to 2015 U.S. Census Bureau data, the population of Washington, D.C. was 48.3% Black or African American, 44.1% White (36.1% non-Hispanic White), 4.2% Asian, 0.6% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.2% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Individuals from two or more races made up 2.7% of the population. Hispanics of any race made up 10.6% of the District's population.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.#Demographics

>By 2001, 16% of people living in Austria had nationalities other than Austrian, nearly half of whom were from former Yugoslavia;[50][51] the next most numerous nationalities in Vienna were Turks (39,000; 2.5%), Poles (13,600; 0.9%) and Germans (12,700; 0.8%).
>As of 2012, an official report from Statistics Austria showed that more than 660,000 (38.8%) of the Viennese population have full or partial migrant background, mostly from Ex-Yugoslavia, Turkey, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Romania and Hungary.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna#Demographics

I mean, I get it but the constant asspain about it on Cred Forums isn't going to solve your demographic issues and neither is altering a picture based in reality to something that basically just boils down to "no u".

this

fpbp

also this

yep FP ALWAYS BP

Cred Forums is the homogeneous board of anime and waifus

Cred Forums is the multi-cultural hellhole board of shitposting and vaguely video game related shitposting

anyone who identifies as Christian is a Jew-in-disguise

Wrong order. Erat should be at the end.

how do you know they're not using proxies?

The globe is multicultural. We are better neighbors than roomates

Cred Forums is a board of tolerance and peace