Every american you have ever interacted with has had leftover shit around his asshole and still does to this very...

Every american you have ever interacted with has had leftover shit around his asshole and still does to this very moment.
Knowing this can you really call indians the designated ones?

How do you know they had leftover shit around their asshole?

Not just americans, anyone who uses toilet paper

> Be American
> Take a huge burger meat dump in your antique 150 year old toilet while browsing the web on my high tech smartphone because my country is too embarrassed to talk about toilets.
> Use paper to smear the leftover poop around my butt.
> Get back on my mobility scooter and scoot away.

>CURRENT YEAR {2016}
>NOT USING WIPES AFTER POO IN LOO
>Y'ALL_SICK~FUCKS.mp4.gif.tar

>implying Indians even bother to use toilet paper
They use their fucking hands mate.

Depends. Most of the time my craps are clean and nothing appears on the toilet paper, other times I have to wet my hand and then scrape in between my butt cheeks with my index and middle finger to get the left over residue out. Then I often have to wipe down the seat since it is common to get crap on the seat while fingering the crap out.

Yeah, these fucking savages are so backwards they don't even know the current state of shitting technology in glorious America.

UScore movie

Why not just fuse the two methods?
>Wipe with toilet paper to remove large chunks
>Wash with soapy water to remove rest of poo
>Wipe again with toilet paper to dry and remove poopwater
>Wash hands thoroughly after washing butthole

am I supposed to just walk over to the sink, drop my drawers, and throw some soapy water in there? in the public bathroom?

no good way to wash your butt except in the shower in the good old U S of A.

OP is 80% right - Americans have shit on their asshole unless they've showered after the last time they shat.

I never took a shit in a public bathroom, must be uncomfortable as fuck

Nice proxy Patel. You obviously still haven't figured out how toilet paper works so I'll give you some tips on how to use it.

First off if you can get wet wipes you definitely should but they probably don't exist in India since you guys just use your hands or grass or the river.

If no wipes are available here's what you do. As soon as you sit down to take a shit start saving up a big load of saliva in your mouth. Go about your business as usual, shit and wipe until there's basically no poop remaining. For the last bit use that big load of saliva to spit on the toilet paper and wipe. Finish by wiping one more time with dry toilet paper.

I get that you can't do it if you're in public loos and all, but doing it as often as possible is better than the alternative of only washing it when you shower.
I personally have a specific toilet jug which I fill with warm-ish soapy water before I poop; hanging your butt over a sink and washing it there just feels wrong and dirty. I was actually horrified as a child when I found out that nobody else in my nursery did this.

What the fuck
That is disgusting, youre being sarcastic right?

Do you get jets or handsprays in hardware stores?

No I'm not being sarcastic. You think saliva is disgusting? You know you carry that shit around in your mouth all day right? Besides it's definitely less disgusting than poop.

Just to make things clear, I AM INDIAN
And people do poo on the streets but if you ever see one doing it, look closer and you'll see that they atleast have a bottle of water with them
There is literally no excuse if youre a first world country and still dont use a jet. Every middleclass/rich household in india has a jet or a handspray

congrads, user. you give yourself a rimjob every time you poop

No, but I suppose you could do that.
My parents' toilet has a jet spray to shower away the poop without touching it (and toilet paper too). Definitely saving up for and investing in one of those once I buy my own house.

[spoiler]What the fuck kind of shitty thread even is this?[/spoiler]

Not to mention having pieces of toilet paper stuck around your asshole if its not complemented with the remaining shit

>what are showers
>implying I shit anywhere other than at my house

what am I gonna do, shit on a toilet thats been pissed on by 3000 dudes at my college? my body verifies this internally and I never have to shit anywhere random

fuck you chink

it actually does make me angry when I see the japanese have 16 buttons on a toilet along with a dryer

and I'm just literally scraping shit away with paper

>not politics
>inb4buttmadforeignniggers

Dont you guys squat over a hole and throw your shitty paper into a bin next to your hole?

Tika Masala is great

Quality post m8.