Ok Cred Forums I'm in my joke of a government class and we were just handed this...

Ok Cred Forums I'm in my joke of a government class and we were just handed this. How would you answer the second question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Inb4 underage
Senior in high school

Do your own goddamn homework, boy.

>high school
Yeah underaged.

Donald Trump because:
>1 hill is kill desu
>2 she shart in mart
>3 build wall, gas kikes, race war now?

Trump.
> He's male
> White upper class
> Has a banging wife

Trump top three reasons
1) Build Wall
2) Ban Muslims
3) Hillary for prison

turn this in, guaranteed A+

Surely it's not appropriate for them to ask you how you're going to vote in a piece of schoolwork?

> guaranteed A+ meeting with the principal.

ITS A TRAP.

Just go full on Jill Stein and freak out about only two candidates. When he gives you the paper back with low marks look him in the eye and bet your class grade on whether or not third party candidates running spouler will have a huge impact on the results. Youll get the easiest A ever.

It is appropriate and don't call me Surely.

1. BUILD
2. THE
3. WALL

You should be underaged unless you are retarded and failed a year. Judging by your post I can say that either possibility is true

OP is underage so since can't actually vote it doesn't matter. But, yes the question in unethical and should be addressed by the local school board and PTO.

>senior in highschool
>handed assignment with a question, "if you could vote"

WALL
MAGA
NOT ILLARY

Take the piss and choose the opposite of what you'd think, it also makes it easier.

1. She's a woman so her election would be historical
2. She has experience as a first lady (kek), senator and secretary of state
3. The Clinton years were great for America so by having Bill back the economy will magically git gud again just because

I would say that my political views are private.

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT

I would focus on the need for a conservative Supreme Court, and the fact that the next President will nominate more than 1 Supreme Court Justice.

Lol luckily on their websites you will be able to find "positions" that are very similar.

Both wish to bring more jobs!
Both want to be tough in national security!
Then choose an issue like abortion where you can blame your religion for your Trump preference.

The wrong answer would warrant a trip to the principal's office, a call home to mommy, detention, and (((suplementary lessons))).

Since school just started this is by far the safest answer.
> Don't let them intimidated you

Trump, because the Trumps never started a war on Serbia to cover for a sex scandal.

Trump
>He has experience making large-scale decisions as a businessman, his opponent has experience starting fruitless wars
>He talks about concrete problems like crime and terrorism, his opponent talks about invisible forms of oppression
>He appears to want to help the American people, his opponent wants to help herself

easy desu

Hillay because
1) Trump's protectionist policies would be bad for the economy
2) Trump's ignorance of Foreign Policy would lead to trade wars, a loss of face for the US and possibly even military engagement with other states
3) Trump is underqualified and has no experience of bipartisanship. The inevitable blockage of legislation by the Democrats, and possibly even his own party, would thrash his morale and even tempt him to misconduct himself. In short, he'd be very likely to impeach himself.

>I feel Hillary, as an Automated-American, is in the best position to understand the difficulties I face everyday as a synthetic nonhuman

OP if you want a good grade don't say you'd vote for Trump, simple as that. Your teacher is most likely a Marxist and a woman, that means you'd have to make an outstandingly great case for Trump to come out fine. Whereas if you choose Hillary it's easy as pie plus you can take the piss stealthily, as in say something ridiculous (like mentioning her experience as FLOTUS as totally relevant) and be taken seriously for it.

>;if you could vote'
If we had mods here I'd say 'enjoy your ban' underage b&.

this

Be racist in an underhanded way. Say you're voting for Hillary because
1. Pro choice. Keeps the black population down, which prevents excess strain on the government welfare.
2. Syrian refugees. Even though their religion promotes subservience of women to men and (((peaceful))) jihad, the US has freedom of religion and Islam should be respected.
3. Israel. The Jews in Israel have unfairly been flexing their muscle to bully other countries in the area and these countries have a right to defend themselves against these Jews.

Lie.

Say Hillary, then use issues such as national security, trustworthiness, and stamina. Give them a reductio ad absurdum.

A. Hillary Clinton

1. I want to see wages depressed further and living expenses such as rent and mortgages increase by increased migration. This will leave people more economically vulnerable, increase the labor pool and give them less leverage against exploitation by employers. Which is advantageous for me as I plan to be an employer.

2. Secondly, I plan to start a business providing military equipment and/or private military services. Hillary plans to destabilize the globe further in her desire to lessen China and Russia's power globally. North Africa, the Middle East and Europe from East To West are now hotbeds of violence and sectarian conflict. She will further these efforts to South East Asia opening whole new markets.

3. Girls Rule And They Need Role Models Too.

or.

B. Donald Trump

1. I favor protectionism that utilizes the military and economic might of the U.S. as leverage to broker favorable trade deals that benefit local workers in the U.S. at the expense of developing nations.

2. I favor strict border and migration controls to maintain a stable population growth that allows for affordable and housing and social welfare programs, dilutes the labor pool to allow workers to have leverage with employees and earn better wages, and promotes social cohesion.

3. Praise Kek and MAGA

Go full KKK for Hillary. Talk about how many Muslims she's killed in the Middle East and blacks in Africa and Haiti. Then talk about how she sends the globalist pawns (military) to their deaths and isn't a boot licker like Trump. Then talk about your approval of the regressive left's neo-segregationist movements in college campuses and how Hillary is in favor of it all.

Say you would vote for Pigasus.
Why? Because he spouts less shit from his mouth then any other candidates, he knows the struggle of the common man, and because he is smarter then any of the other candidates.
Bonus points if your instructor knows who Pigasus was.

>There are people born after 2000 on Cred Forums

That's bretty gud

This

>please do my work for me guys

Son, you're not old enough to be posting here. That said, props to your teacher for giving you a unbiased assignment.

Nice try, but we've had a Republican led Congress for a while.

take a picture of what you write.

Not a career politician
Build wall
Ban muslims

Write: Voting should be anonymous you faggots stop datamining

NOT choose Clinton
>Watergate
>Benghazi
>Health

"Issue" politics is what ruined elections in the first place. More scrutiny needs to go into candidate backgrounds and accomplishments at a high level

Also this. Voting isn't something people should be forced to discuss where coercion is possible. Report this question.

honestly and with as much evidence as I could possibly cite.

>hilldogs role in mandatory minimum sentencing
>hilldogs hatred of the homosex's (long history of voting against same sex marriage)
>her being removed from whitewater scandal investigation
>The fbi saying that she was grossly negligent with classified information and how she plays a retard when asked about it.

Vote for the one who isn't a war criminal and directly responsible for invasions that resulted in the death of over 1.2 million Arabs.

What school and class assigned this to you OP?

Media libel laws
return to american manufacturing
respect of state sovereignty - his views on medical marijuana, gay marriage, etc

by placating them in his answer, isnt he in fact being intimidated?

I would answer with the following

>you have no right to ask about my political beliefs in a school setting. this is supposed to be an institution of learning; politics has no place within these walls.

the fact that they can try to categorize you like this as a student is ludicrous i wouldn't have survived school if they were doing shit like this. I'd have flipped my fookin lid m8

stay safe out there, user

>if you could vote
underage pls go

Any of you faggots who say your political views will get you bad grades are really just shitty writers.

Say Trump, say it's because he's a noninterventionist, protectionist, and is preventing the Democrats from importing a reliable Third World voting bloc and turning us into Brazil.

Then cite some ultra-specific bit of trivia like the Bretton Woods Agreement, and you'll get an A. And write like how a normal person talks.

1) Build a wall, deport them all.

2) MAGA

3) JOBS JOBS JOBS

It's the school's way of figuring out who's parents are RACIST, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC Drumph supporters.

When I was in fifth grade they had us fill a sample ballot for the race at that time. Then they put the votes in an envelope and sent them away! Later on my parents got a ton of Democrat junk mail in the post. Really makes your frontal lobe flip.

That doesn't matter in the context of a bullheaded president. The problem with both Trump and Bernie was that they would always step on too many toes to keep the Houses running.

The case to make for Hillary, objectively, is that it's a vote against Trump. It's less likely your Teacher is a Marxist than she is just a Bernie-or-bust ideologue who doesn't want to vote for either, which is the most scumbag middle class opinion you could go for.

Be more Canadian

Fuck off, Leaf. Stop trying to subvert the democratic process.

It is your duty as an American to inform yourself about the stances of those who are running for election, because it is your duty as an American to vote. This teacher is just trying to drive that point home, I say good for him.

>if you could vote in this election

underage b&

Vote Shillary. Do not risk your grades only your teacher is seeing this so answering Trump wont be historical

Your only choice is to act your age, and promote an anti establishment agenda.

Give reasonable arguments in a sound voice.
Say that you fear hillary is either too corupt or too incompetent to rule a country.

>ignore eh health issues
>point as many high tier scandals as possible (emails, benghazi, other politicly important shit)
>ignore tabloid level articles (even bill clinton sex scandal is bullshit)
>point to her shit economical solutions AND aggresive and dangerous external policies
>place 1 point to show that you "dont like trump" but you think he is less dangerous for the WORLD than hillary

Last thing was to not look like a trump supporter.

Yeah, you're an underaged faggot who's apparently from a very shitty school because no school should ask that as a question. Also you should be banned

>age is the only thing that stops people from voting
Probably lives in a border state

Agreed. For fuck's sake, the politicization of school is deliberately there to protect the status quo and it takes a real cuck to start shouting "Secret Ballot!" when they're asked. The Teacher is trying to get people to make decisions based on facts, and inform themselves on the facts, and think critically about their argument.

Secret Ballots became a thing when Landlords and Companies used to force people to vote their way, and would wake them to the Poll and have them declare their vote in front of them. It was not introduced to stop people blushing.

Aww... how cute.

He could be a felon.

>I would choose Hillary because

>1 My teacher will hold it against me academically if I choose otherwise

>2 My teacher will probably fail me when I deserve to pass

>3 My teacher might give my personal information to a violent radical leftist group who will burn my house down, rape my mother and sodomize my cat

i wouldnt vote for hillary clinton because she has a shaddy record
bengazhi costed the life of a us ambassador.
the email debacle shows she isnt fit for presidency.
her health issue are too big of a deal to let her focus on leading the country 24/7 for the next 4 years.
her foundation is linked to other nation wich makes a liability because she owes other nation favors.

never mentionned voting for trump of supporting it, you should have D- but not be expelled from college for being raycisss

This is a good point

You could go the Scott Adams route

"I endorse Hillary Clinton for my personal safety but my viewpoint does not align with either candidate"

It isn't appropriate, but it's not exactly against any rules given that underage kids in school can't technically vote, like other anons have said.

However this election is volatile, and any non-retard teacher would know this - guaranteed there will be some low key or outright bullying of kids that say they'll vote Trump in some classes, depending on how much of a disgusting leftist demon the teacher is.

This - the health issues.
The not fit for presidency via health is paroted by the trump side and si a dead giveaway.

Keep it civilised.

Also bonus points if you put bill clintons shit prison laws that cause the inprisonment of more nigg... googles than anyother law.

Say

>i would choose hillary

3 reasons
>i want ww3 to happen
>i want ttip to destroy global economics by giving companies ultimate power
>i want to send more refugees to europe by bombing the middle east

seek help

>manufacturing jobs are mivi g out of China. They will move from China to Mexico instead of USA unless we have leadership that encourages factory growth.
>Pence is a well established conservative and will unite congressional gridlock
>Drugs are flooding the country and killing people of all races and classes. Trump's wall will stop the drugs from comming out of Mexico
Did your homework faggot.

THIS.

Say that none of these positions actually matter because the president has limited power to affect change in most policy areas and say that instead of looking at a fucking self-advertisement blurb on a website you have to look at the history.

Looking at Hillary's history will tell you she is

1) a warmonger who had a major role in creating the Syrian Civil War and resulting refugee crisis which is destroying Europe

2) pathologically dishonest. While Trump's honesty problem mostly has to do with hyperbole, Hillary has never been comfortable with the truth in any fashion.

3) Strategic concerns. Hillary will get 8 years if she can get 4 years provided they can keep her alive that long. If a Trump presidency is really that bad he won't last 4.

On top of this, Trump is not running on a nerdy policy platform, he's making a return to politics of the will. He is strictly non-ideological, and at various times has spoken in favor of liberal policy positions such as universal healthcare which he has mostly backtracked on due to running as a Republican. Once you get past the hysterics around the deluge of inflammatory rhetoric he spews forth he's more or less a centrist with a get 'er done attitude.

He's not so much non-idealogical as much as he's ignorant to the extent of the controls put on the Presidential executive.

He's so ill informed at a ground level, how would we know which Secretary of State would and wouldn't turn out to be another Hawkish idealist still living in the 90's?

I do agree his policies usually aren't that extreme. The racism shtick and such is harmless, but his anti-globalization attitude is pretty bad and it's the one key issue besides his inexperience I always nail down. He wants to protect jobs in a global market in the 2010's and the proof so far is that you can't. Not even China can.

>How does this have anything to do with education?

Do American actually study or are you just doing opinion quizzes and get bad grades for bad opinions all your school years?

And they call Europe cucked.

It is inappropriate. My school actually made a rule about this--teachers can ask, hold debates, etc., but they have to provide an alternative for students who don't want to participate.

I was 18 by this time in highschool. Both in September

1. BAN MUSLIMS
2. BUILD WALL
3. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You can expand on those points if you feel like but make sure to right them like that in caps then maybe a small paragraph under about each one.
Post results and grade eventually

Go with Trump

Cite his fair tax laws, which would reduce taxes on the lower and middle class. Cite his protectionist economic and trade policies which will stop the export of jobs to Asia. Cite his sensible foreign policy platform - no more meddling in the affairs of other nations, no more regime changes, and making our allies pay their fair share instead of forcing the US to spread its people and resources to preserve global security.

Come on dude, this is easy.

Say why you don't support Hillary. The gun restrictions based on who the FBI is following can make it so the government can put ANYONE on a terrorist watch list. People that work in the government like Congressman Ron Paul have once been put on the terrorist list, and once you are on the list you will always be marked even if you are removed from it. Why would you want to give the government that sort of power?

A lot of her policies seem to be driven by the federal government thus it will need to get its money from somewhere. None-the-less it is unknown if a lot of them will be followed through, especially infrastructure which is a massive task on its own, but reforming schools, better universal healthcare, free tuition for community colleges and paying no tuition for 4 year colleges/universities, and all this while keeping our military strong and spreading the wars that we have been doing in the Middle East.

Then mention that her previous meddling in the justice system ended up with mass incarceration of blacks and that you aren't confident of her current justice reform that it can continue making more problems than what it actually solves.

But this is your school work, you should be doing it yourself. Fail or succeed on your own merits and learn from them.

I don't understand this. I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but Trump's wife is a literal slut. I thought we were all just going to pretend she didn't exist.

Red pill them hard.

Lafarge, whitewater, China gate, Clinton's body count, Bonner group, DNC leaks proving pay to play, etc attach as individual pages.

Hillary Clinton

1. CNN told me to
2. Aren't we ready for a women president? I mean cmon
3. Do we really want Donald Trump's finger on the nuclear button!?

This

If leafs can post, the underage should as well.

Go with trump and cite Monica Lewinsky. It reveals that Hillary is a cuck

Hillary
1) She wants to help children
2) She wants to help women
3) She wants to stop isis

Correct your own record faggot

I 'd choose Trump.
1) He's less corrupt than Hillary.
2) I don't want another Clinton in the WH.
3) She should be in jail.

if you say trump it will be used against you. Hide your power level.

The point of asking that question is so the prof can decide who is good and who is bad.

What about jobs and men?
Oh wait, it's because she doesn't give a shit about anything important.

She could help her campaign if she tried to help the American worker. That's the easiest way to helping women and children, and an easy way to gain support for destroying ISIS.

But noooooo, she has to pander to the minorities.

only two candidates

you should write about gary and compare two to one.

Question 2 is borderline illegal as the vote is private.

You can refuse an answer and they cant prejudice your refusal.

Increasingly the latter.

Presidential vote is secret (also all the others at the ballot box) and no teacher has the right to make you divulge your political preferences.

Also... what kind of homework is that? No wonder your generation is flocking to gender studies and shit.. what happened with 4 math exercises, 4 physics, 4 chemistry and some English to boot?

3 reasons
>GTK RWN
>HDNW
>14/88

lol suck up unemployed English major vastly overestimating his writing skill, how typical

Men don't vote anyway idiot. It makes more sense to pander to women and children.

wipe your fucking arse with it!
smear in shit that you spoilt your answer like you will spoilt your vote

>Trump.
>Some positives and negatives on his economic plan. No doubt its quite weak in many instances, particularly the equity concerns and the huge tax cuts for high income earners.
>But that isn't my main motivation.
>Hillary has been in Washington her whole life, she has a terrble record from her time as SS, is corrupt, I can't trust her, Obama's policies have been a failure.
>While Trump's immigration plan is harsh and he get a lot of criticism, I feel that Hillary (and the democrats) social policy and stances on immigration are idealistic and simply not grounded in reality.
>I do not like being called a racist or being told that Democratic policies are morally superior to the Republicans.
>Muslims need to be BTFO and Mexico WILL pay for that wall.

Hilary for Prison
See Clinton Cash

Completely unethical - go complain to administration so you don't have to do the work for that asinine assignment

Furthermore rather than telling them to fuck off im not answering question 2, you should cite the legal reason why your not answering and explain the implication of not having a secret ballot.

>1. I want to see wages depressed further and living expenses such as rent and mortgages increase by increased migration. This will leave people more economically vulnerable, increase the labor pool and give them less leverage against exploitation by employers. Which is advantageous for me as I plan to be an employer.
Oh great, we're one food shortage away from the French Revolution with your plan. Hope your death is a swift one when the poor come for your head.

all women are sluts if given the opportunity.

You forgot
>MAGA

sanders - gimme dat welfare

>Write: Voting should be anonymous you faggots stop datamining
THIS, a 100 times THIS

>there are pornstars who were born in 1998

it's a trap user don't fall for it

test
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Well user I never failed a ass and was 18 my senior year of high school. I was born in November so from my understanding if you were born late in the year your parents have a choice of holding on to you for one more year. My parents did this so I would be a little bit nigger than most of my classmates.

Class*

That's easy.

Donald:
1. We have to build a wall
2. Support for our vets
3. Bring jobs back
4. Sort out Obamacare

Hillary:
1. Donald is a racist
2. Donald is a racist
3. Donald is a racist
4. Donald is a racist