CIVIL WAR!

CIVIL WAR!
CORBYN WINS THE 2020 ELECTIONS

ALL HANDS ON DECK BRITFAGS. Britain is split. Wales, the North of England and some parts of Southern England such as Cornwall, Devon, ect... Have split up and formed the UNITED NATIONALIST FRONT (UNF).

The rest of England remains the same under a Liberal Pro migration Labour Government . And in Scotland they become Independent but Also sandniggers in the inner city rise up and create their own small Islamic Citys with Sharia law which is accepted by Corbyn. Bare in mind all Military installations and forces become loyal to the zone they are located in and the high ranking CO's are loyal to the new states that they live in.

WHO DO YOU FIGHT FOR, WHAT DO YOU DO?
Notes for smart ass'
>Trident submarines leave British Waters
>Europe doesn't intervene with direct support because fuck you
>the UNF are supported through international Nationalist Organisations and Russia
>I know Corbyn couldn't win but he does because fuck you

Possible roles
>Militia Man
>Soldier
>Terrorist (Commits bombing 'n shit in occupied territory)
>Worker

I'll be in murica MAGA...

God dam a the thread with a bait faggot talking about black cocks has more traction than this what happened Cred Forums ? :(

> Implying the North wouldn't rise again fee from the shackles of southron tyranny at long last

That's exactly what i'm implying you spastic....

Since Scotland is independent.
We should not do what we done during the plague when it ravaged the south. We should wait until forces are weakened and annex the south. Use the nuclear warheads stored in the facilities in Scotland as a deterrent. No one wants nuclear war.

Boom. South is now a part of Scotland.

It's time to secure an existence for Northern Monkeys by expanding into Scotland and massacring any Jock we come across.

Once the Eternal Jock has been subdued, then we march on the South.

Were not saving you this time.

Oh you wouldn't want one of those warheads to be used do you?
Remember the storage facility is in Scotland. Subs are gone but we still have the warheads.

>Population of England 55 Million
>Population Of Scotland 5 Million

>Place ravaged with civil war
>Place not ravaged with civil war with access to the only nuclear warheads since trident has left.

If Scotland does go independent do you think they would offer Newcastle a position somewhere? I mean, we did used to be their capital, no idea if it holds any meaning to them today but if we vote to leave England and join up with Scotland then I'm fucking off from this country.

What are you going to do? Nuke England? the fallout would be crazy and Scotland would be effect also. And it doesn't matter if it's been ravaged by war. You simply wouldn't have the manpower to take on then manage 55 million fucking people. And also how would you build your forces? all industry (If any) is in England, how would you produce weapons?

Tell me your secrets. How did you get past their insane immigration laws?

can I join the UNF?

>war
>with blank firing adapters and MOLLE gear
That's not how you fight a war Dad

>the North of England and some parts of Southern England
>the north
>some parts
What?

>Newcastle
No Newcastle are in nationalist territory. Not Scottish cucked territory.

Sure go crazy

I'll always stand with my hometown and snipe the shit out of the southern monkeys. Idc about the political stuff. Northern > Southern

Fuck off poorfag

I would be a soldier fighting against the aberystwythian communist occupation of west wales. My brothers in Sputh Wales loyal to king farage would spread his influence over the whole of wales. I would literally be mab darogan and unite wales under one rule of fashy farage. It would be glorious. We would need geordie reinforcements in order to reclaim the caliphate of caerdydd

>siding with the poortherns
>Implying you'll be keeing the nukes

>Population of Scotland=5.295 million
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I Fight for Gloucestershire and the glory of the west country
Lets kill some pakis and googles
MFW pic related

Also time to cleanse Gloucester
British Union of Fascists will fight for my fair land

>The North splits to form nationalist state
>The South stays with Corbyn

Have you ever seen how the country votes? do you really think the North doesn't vote Labour every election? Are you aware of how right wing the South outside London is? Are you even British?

Yeah but do you really think the north will support a Corbynite Labour? as we saw in the Brexit people in the North are taking a more nationalist view. And as far as British nationalist support goes the majority of it lies in the North.

Paris isn't in England?

Can't you marry in?

>tfw Trump launches D-Day and liberates Great Britain with Farage by his side

Thats Blackpool tower

The dragon will rise again brother

>brits
>fighting
Had a kek, thanks op.

I would disparage your autism user, if i didn't think such qualities had been of benefit to our country.

I would fight for Corbyn and an independent Welsh Republic.

i'd be a mercenary for the welsh while simultaneously selling arms to scotland

Beady Anglo your time will come

>Poorest countys fighting againt (((them)))

>fighting for Corbyn
Met mae ben chdi mynd yn wael os ti mel ma Corbyn myndi gweithio am Independent Welsh Republic

Southerners are just cucks, they love getting fucked by authority figures. Tory or Labour, it doesn't matter. Goes back to atleast 1066 when they knelt to William the Conqueror right away while the North fought on.

MOSLEY
O
S
L
E
Y

>some parts of Southern England such as Cornwall, Devon, ect...

Mfw my county is this irrelevant

I'll head south over the border and fight with my countrymen and then liberate my home from the marxists that made it independent in the first place.

How are you gonna be a mercenary if you don't have any arms?

>Join a UNF resistance cell.
>Travel north.
>Join the actual UNF as a Militiaman.
>Put a four of clubs in my helmet.
>Death to Corbachev armband.
>Spend the next few years waging guerrilla warfare against Comrade Corbyn's armies.
>Generally be /comfy/.

A loser that got put in his place at Cable Street.

Rise up and appoint Comrade Adams as Ruler of Ireland and help Corbyn in exchange for the North.

I hope you will help Wales free itself from the English menace, my Celtic friend

>UNF