Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey Is Secretly Funding Trump's Meme Machine

slashdot.org/story/316583

>The founder of Oculus, Palmer Luckey, has backed a pro-Trump political organization called Nimble America that is dedicated to "shitposting" and spreading inflammatory memes about Hillary Clinton.

>Nimble America says it's dedicated to providing that "shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real,"

>"We conquered Reddit and drive narrative on social media, conquered the [mainstream media], now it's time to get our most delicious memes in front of Americans whether they like it or not,"

Oculus Founder is a complete cunt for selling out to Facebook

Fuck him

nope

>Impliying he is not planning to kill skyperberg and take facebook

Oculus founder. Always makes me laugh - he had literally nothing before that cat from ID software literally built it for him AFTER the kickstarter.

Still hasn't properly launched and now it's behind the Vive and OSVR in technology.

Isn't the faggot who made /r/The_Donald kick 2 mods and disown Milo because he recently came in trying to get users to pay his PAC?

And he's taking the credit for /r/The_Donald's success??

Google please...

>The Daily Beast reports:
>The Daily Beast
Really now retort?
Really retort?

Except i do it for free

I really don't like the fact that broad consensus could so easily be formed by funded institutions and organizations plying their rhetoric into public dialogue for money. That said, I'm not so sure I like the direct alternative of curtailing civil rights to do that in the first place either.

Wouldn't have thought that online Trump supporters would need monetary incentives though. Cred Forums and /r/The_Donald have a massive presence among their wider communities.

Haha where is my check?!?! If they were smart they'd reach out to Can't Stump The Trump guy who made those wildly popular videos ...get him working again....if they want Trump to win..

yep

shut up cant stump

Trump train is unstoppable now

Because you're a dumbass.

Didn't the Reddit board have a meltdown because of the user they allege Palmer actually is? Asking for money and shit?

The more entertaining part of this is watching the left wing parts of Reddit having a fucking meltdown about this "racist" immorally using his money to change online rhetoric. Somehow missing that not only did he fail....but Clinton's boy succeed and this has been publicly known for quite some time. What a shit hole that place is.

>Facebook-tier logic

you're telling me i could get paid for this?

fuck my life and i've been doing it for free all this time

>*curtailing civil rights to STOP that in the first place

I don't even care I'm fucking drunk. I'm on another level. I'm bowling fruit.

How would you answer?

>A questionnaire to become a moderator at r/The_Donald posted in March had applicants answer the questions “Is there a difference between white nationalism and white supremacy?” and “Was 9/11 an inside job?”

WN is a goal, WS is reality
No 911 was not an inside job unless you consider negligence to blame.

Is he hiring?

ya ya ya, we all hate facebook.

idk how the zuck keeps a straight face with his "tens of thousands of different versions of facebook running simultaneously around the world." i mean shit theres only 1 facebook.com, how the fuck would you go about compartmentalizing all those people unobviously?

mothafuckas giving us wet willies in our sleeps.

Yeah, it's not over yet. Debates will change things....maybe for the better....maybe not.

can't stump the Trump made GREAT hype videos out of the primary debates.

Everyone noticed....you think Hillary's team isn't going to make them.

Hillary is already parroting Trump's rhetoric, style, even his staging at events

Don't underestimate the Democrats

nimble, they say?

that wet willy is giving me the willies mate.

you hEAR me? or is it just in one ear and out the other?

>>"We conquered Reddit and drive narrative on social media, conquered the [mainstream media], now it's time to get our most delicious memes in front of Americans whether they like it or not,"
cringe

sounds very close to the narrative of we are legion crap

Haha jokes on you I've been getting paid to shitpost

legalize vr shitposting.

Shitposting the vr sim.

Meme Simulator 2017

>reddit
Cred Forums slides again, I hope the kikes shut down those faggots