RIP GERMANY

>german girls in bautzen (the town where refugees and white men clashed) converting to islam to show that they are more tolerant than white men

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/
youtube.com/watch?v=XLstnxWkNSY
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=oN2QvvgXEmk
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/restricting-immigration-will-be-at-heart-of-brexit-deal-theresa-may-says
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/theresa-may-to-warn-un-of-dangers-of-uncontrolled-mass-migration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/theresa-may-plans-new-immigration-crackdown-on-student-visas/
ft.com/cms/s/0/38e535f6-4443-11e6-9b66-0712b3873ae1.html?siteedition=uk
youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/thomas-dilorenzo/totalitarian-schemers-open-borders
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have we started the fire brother?

Start stabbing poles in the neck, if it works in UK it will work in Germany too!

Cred Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

More like converting to islam as to avoid rape.

Don't force this shit, Du Nestbeschmutzer.

>German "women"

No loss there

>invaded by foreign men
>native women join them before war even breaks out
Definition of cucked.

ARYANDIED IS APPROACHING.

POST YFW THE LAST ARYAN IS GONE.

I want the "women" meme to end.

going to germany to get traditional qt 3.14 blue eyed muslim gf

I don't really see a problem here. She will be less degenerate now.

I wish we had Islam and Sharia Law here

>"force" this.
It's real dawg.
Just check social media of bautzen teenagers.
All the girls are getting enriched.

>stupid teenage bitches doing stupid shit for attention
>omg the end of white race guyz
shut the fuck up already

This is it Swebros. We have to start sucking muslim dick and posting pics on Cred Forums if we ever want our #1 spot back.

Well played, Germany.

Boy are they in for some disappointment.

Can't wait for them to be beaten and wonder what went wrong.

Funny how people do stupid shit this extreme because "it's cool" this week.

germany became a disgusting country

It's quite normal behavior, actually.

If an invading army makes it inside your borders. Instinctually, all women will think that the army has overpowered her men and thus the only natural reaction for her is to submit to the new invading army and accept their superior seed in order to avoid getting killed.

If she is so weak that she betrays then let her betray and eradicate her genes from the collective

Only the strong will remain

Weird question leaf but is your name alex

Cut her clit to prove it

GERMANY YES

They also sit there and claim Islam won't take over.

There you fucking have it. It is "cool" to convert [read: submit] to Islam, which was the goal from the beginning. Great job women, great job.

Yea, you really think that it's gonna make you more better than the white dudes? The last time White bitches tried to convert to islam, they were either killed, or Ran away from islam. Why are white girls stupid Cred Forums?

>start sucking
>start

>6 million ethnic german men aged 18 to 35
>4 million muslim men aged 18 to 35
We have 10 million men competing for 6 million women.
This spells civil war.

If they converted, why the funk are they on social media, that's haram.

>German

Look at her Slavic nose, she is a Sorb. Bautzen is natively called "Budyšin". The slavs once again display their weak spirits, like all the Poles who today call themselves Silesians and move to Germany.

Right, because one instagram post instantly means that ALL german bitches are like that. Gotcha.

But there hasn't been any conflict yet. You can't say a geographical venture counts as "overpowering". The issue is german women already see muzzies as superior before any conflict has begun, as if one look at german "men" just makes them go "yeah, they'd lose if a race war happened, better jump ship now". Absolutely pathetically cucked.

So they're not converting because it's what they believe in... they're converting to feel self-righteous...

Is there any lengths they won't go to?

But whoever fights for trumpery and shame,
Him we cut into bits.
He shall not inherit in the German land
With German men.

nah most ethnic german males are just gonna be neets country is lost

>women are whores, converting to islam
>men are cucked
>the remaining folk with a sane mind already started leaving Germany

I don't think the AfD or anyone can help Germany at this point.

For fucks sake. We will need to build a wall on the banks of Odra.

Totally worked for women playing the taḥarrush jamai game in Egyp and co.

Women will always side with their conquerors.

therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/

lol she did it for trend sake to make a point so once she's moved on to the next thing she'll try to leave and die an apostates death.

>German and Girls "converting" to Islam for attention

You realize they don't actually hold to the faith, right?

Just one girl is that what you call "german girls" like meaning all of them. Ok.

You don't understand the problem, ivan.
There is not enough women for all the MEN pouring into the country.
This will lead to tensions and conflicts.
This shit is only the first symptoms.
But I thought slavs are based and hate islam?
Whoops.
Another cognitive dissonance.

Also this is EAST germany, where there are fewer muslims than in west germany and its already a problem.

Yup. Good example is France. They surrendered, women flocked to German men occupying them.

The women were executed after the war for treason too.

Purely ethnic germans are almost extinct by now, germano-slavic mixtures are best you can find over there in large quantities.

Does it matter?

Why can't girls get no hobbies?
They don't know what to do with themselves and then they do stuff like this. Someone needs to tell them that their new religion doesen't allow booze

Jew

Dem sollte man einfach mal mit nem Knüppel über den Schädel hauen.

She looks Slavic.

>converting to islam to show that they are more tolerant than white men
i sincerely hope they they get constantly raped, beaten, and otherwise mistreated by the slimes. I hope these women see the error in their ways and try to crawl back to the white man, and have the white men either reject them or lead them into the gas chambers

A hobby sometimes involves doing something for yourself, all alone.
Women are social creatures, theyd rather only do things in public or with a big audience.
They see no value in doing something that doesnt get you either money or attention.

My middle name can be shortened down to Alex and I've been called that before, yes.

Der wird gerade als Ehrengast nach München eingeladen.
www.merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/csu-protest-campwill-eskalation-6777087.html

>converting to Islam to fucking virtue signal your twitter followers
Fucking hell, the psychs must be having a field day with all these new personality disorders.

Just nuke us already please.

Most germans do nowadays.

I just went to this girls account and saw this, what does the text say?

I've reached the point of not caring anymore, let it flow over to the unwashed masses

This is what the führer wanted since back then.

Kill her.

(This post is satire.)

>implying they don't convert for the brown cock

Lel

>#cigarettes
isn't smoking haram?

First I have to say she looks like a typical fat assimliated Slav shit from Eastern Germany.

The text says:
"Siblings are never alone, they always bear each other in hearts"

Are these your average German women?

Hot.

why are women so stupid Cred Forums

>my teacher told me that diversity is always good and that tolerance is always good and that I will get cookie if I am extra good goy. So you know, I converted to Islam to show that I am the most diverse and tolerant goy. Now I get raped and beaten every day but I am tolerant of it. My husband has 4 other wives but diversity is good

>typical [..] assimliated Slav shit from Eastern Germany

>#likeforlike #likeforfollow
i'm so glad i never got into making a real fagbook or twatter or anything other than my sockpuppet troll accounts

Europeans cucking to dunecoons, Americans cucking to niggers... we are so fucked

Glad I'm not having children

Based France knew how to deal with sluts.

I asked myself the same question when that old spinster came up with her burkirndl some weeks ago.

It took me my whole youth to understand what my people meant by saying someone is not fully stretched. That leaves them with too much time for nonsense.

anglos are anti-white terrorists, you should have learned that in WWII (you should have never trusted them)

>why are women so stupid Cred Forums

Because they're women.

bahah look at those poor afgan "children".

But why would you degrade yourself and hangout with shit tier people like that?

>avoid

Thsy is pretty much how Polish females look in the states. The Germans and Scandis in my state usually don't have a fat nose like that.

/thread

Knew is the keyword
youtube.com/watch?v=XLstnxWkNSY

Same in our country m8.

Hans, baby, be cool. Stop assuming that all those refugees are shitskin versions of Chad Thundercock. They are dirty, smelly, skinny and extremely stupid due to the inbreeding. They are also pathetic cowards who never can win in a fair fistfight. There's no way those animals can replace you krauts. Teenage bitches just do this shit because it's TRENDY right now. The only ones who will actually breed with that dirt are those who never stood a chance with a white guy. Muslims won't take your best women, they'll get your leftovers.

Watching France get blacked is like watching your mom get gangbanged by niggers. Feels fucking bad man, at least jolly old England is uncucking itself and dumping her.

Why are they so fucking stupid. All you have to be is a brown exotic muzrat and all these girls want to date you. Meanwhile no girl has ever shown interest in me as a decent looking blonde guy with blue eyes.

inshallah my friend

Honestly swedish girls don't hang around with them. Unless it's through some bullshit school project, to combat "racsim".

Have you honestly seen a swede sit with these afghan street "children"?

>at least jolly old England is uncucking itself and dumping her.

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

Yeah no

dimm

Nice.

Now they will stop sucking dicks in bathrooms

Something about sibilings never being alone, and always being in one's heart.

Or some shit.

Haven't been in German class for about 20 years now.

Poles are even worse.

A race of thieves

Come to America, our women are wet as rain for qts with EU accents.

I can't get any girls either and i'm a good enough looking arab muslim. Maybe its personality?

I dont want to sound like an autist here but I swear i know you

Are you the same polish shitposter known from krautchan?
Or are just all Poles mentally challenged?

Did you know me in Canada or in the UK while I was travelling?

Maybe, as expected im pretty autistic compared to the average normie Chad.

tell us his full name to confirm.

if this is true then the end of humanity is near.

That greentext implies Moslems would pick up such woman. In practice they get their uncles to fly both their cousins for marriage to Germany. Which leaves the question if the refugee invaders would enrich her or if they would skip her because she looks like she adheres to Islam already.

I suspect nobody is interested in funding such a study.

That's because you're autistic, m8.

What are you waiting for? Look for her twitter account and start posting floggings and executions of women in islam. Plenty of fresh material every day.

m8 your girls are mostly fucking trash
I smashed 2 commiefornians girls that came back from America to visit their grand-grandparents in Italy and they were fucking fat

They only upside is that they give away their pussy real quick and without much bullshit, on the contrary of italian ones

All you stupid fucks blaming women.

Like water women take the shape of the container.
If 90% of men voted conservative, you think women would not follow?

Islam is a test which you beta males failed. Instead of being assertive you spent your time playing video games.

You have failed, I have no sympathy for you. Go ahead and blame women and jews, but what are you western men even doing to stop islamization? Nothing.

No, its just your name field is something a canadian Cred Forums browser I know sends me and is also called alex

HAHAHAHHAHA GERMANISTAN

Thank FUCK we are leaving the EU.

This is payback for the world wars and trying to commit white genocide all across Europe. Fuck germany and fuck merkel. HAHAHA

Iedereen hier toch?

>First I have to say she looks like a typical fat assimliated Slav shit from Eastern Germany.

That damage control

>But why would you degrade yourself and hangout with shit tier people like that?

Afghan humor.

Commiefornia.

There is your problem. The only prime cuties are in the upper midwest.

Ta-ta-take us with you.

Please trust me friend, most of the states is not as big of a shithole as Cali. Those people are garbage of the worst kind and if we could sink that God forsaken state into the sea and drown everyone who lived there we would.

>german girl
>siding with whoever is the strongest/dominant/mainstream/etc

More like every woman that ever existed. They don't care about anything except going with the flow and not being social pariahs. It is in their nature. The same girl would be giving nazi salute and blaming jews for everything if it was in vogue.

>beta white males are the problem
No. Western women are just retarded. If they prefer cocky uncivilized mudslime wife beaters rather than clean, educated, civilized white men then they can go fuck themselves.

It's time people like this get their asses kicked in the streets. You know what her name is, you know where she lives. Get to it. It's not like she has 100 million cousins to call who will come to her defense. The islamic rats will still consider her a Western whore, anyway. So show her that, and be sure to tell her she's lucky you didn't rape her, which surely would have happened during a muslim attack.

Intredasting...but I'm probably not the guy. I think all the Brits I've known know me by my first name.

I'm always surprised by how easy pulling European women looks. Any average white American would clean up over there. We should really set up some kind of exchange program to save what's left of the white race. I live in a Somalian neighborhood and seeing any female with those low test runt weirdos is unheard of.
Friendly reminder to Eurobros, if you would simply man up and stop being a continent of autistic wizards, women would flock to you. It's not as hard as you guys make it sound.

that nigga stylin with that gun no lie

oh man, that's a nice underrated bantz right here

>First I have to say she looks like a typical fat assimliated Slav shit from Eastern Germany.

I don't believe that.
Find out the name if you want us to believe that.

Meanwhile in the real world your women travel to calasis to fuck googles.

Oh and you will never leave the EU nor would it fix the problems in your country

You have to uncuck yourself and you can join us.

and what are the number beyond 35 year-old?

are you real google? Oh my word, time to play some video games

of course women are retarded, thats why you are expected to keep them in line

Of course; if you can conquer someone, you're superior to them, which means superior genes for superior babies. I think that's why women date "assholes", they know aggression is a show of dominance, which men need to thrive. Thriving men can offer security for a nursing mother. Women want ubermensch babies, despite what the Jew-led feminists will tell you.

>tfw im a leaf who's middle name is Alexandre

Greetings neighbor memer hope you got your tim hortons want to watch the hockey game tonight when you are done lumberjacking the maple syrup beavers?

If I get a spray tan and pretend to be a refugee will I get all the German pussy I want?

Thisguy knows whatsup

Lmao. Your country is now full of radical muslims. Lmao. REFUGEES WELCOME.

Your country will never be the same.

And keep on denying that we wont leave. I love watching german cucks denying that. Even Boris Johnson said we will trigger it next year. May said next year.

Enjoy your uncontrolled Islamic inmigration! HAHAHA

In times of war, women have no loyalty. Be vigilant of these back stabbing cunts.

She lives in Bautzen - Sorb lands, that's enough.
Just look at the other Slavic shit in their pictures.

Furthermore almost every East-German looks Slavic, because most are in fact assimilated Slavs.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

This. Growing up I always thought that keeping women in line was kind of a dick move in some regards, in a historical context right up to the early-mid 20th century.

It all makes sense now.

Cut her head off when she leaves the house without male accompany or if she has music on her phone so that she gets to enjoy Islam in its fullest :^)

>ISHYGDDT

since then we, all the men who try to appeal to children, are also retarded

?

i have never met a single blue eyed and/or blond person who was intelligent
i guess god offerers you one option of two at the moment of your creation
a.) a brain
b.) blond hair and/or blue eyes

I had my extra large timmies coffee this morning. I'm eating a bag of Goldfish at work and am looking forward to "watching" the Jays game tonight (aka I'm getting drunk at a house full of normies that care about sports). High five!

>associating with californians

Theyre like americas sicily

nah mate, it's the other way around
You have it easy, here (Italy, particularly in my shitty as fuck region) to get laid you have to be a turbochad, be quite a bit rich to get a good new car from Daddy when you turn 18 and start slaying pussy or be a shitskin and get some fat (or sort of) landwhale

if you are a 6/10 like me and you don't have a Jim Carrey humour activated 24/7 you are out

Quintessential German

>i have never met a single blue eyed and/or blond person who was intelligent

lol wat?

what the hell is wrong with dutch people?

The trips said to kill traitors before the enemy

>Lmao. Your country is now full of radical muslims. Lmao. REFUGEES WELCOME.

Just like with your nation with your capitol being run by a anti white muslims

>Your country will never be the same.

Neither will yours

>And keep on denying that we wont leave.

You wont your politicians simply use the drama to make some money disappear

>Enjoy your uncontrolled Islamic inmigration! HAHAHA

Coming from the nation with decade long nation wide organized rape gangs that are bigger than ever

>muh east-west
Go away, little jew boy.

The Eternal Vaginal Jew strikes again!

You tell me

WHY DO YOU NOT DO SHIT ABOUT THIS HANZEL?

>defending your culture is wrong

People like you deserve to be shot.

"I am a butthurt Turk manlet" the post

Just look at sweden. They might have the best looks but they are all bimbos

Nice to see that they are so open-minded as to abuse a religion for political purposes and brownie points.

there is no suck thing as a 40-something ((((refugee))))
they all have 16 or 17 years

Literally try harder mate.. And just red pill as much girls as possible, try and stop it when possible.

How do you explain IQ levels? The highest IQ states in the U.S. are states with high levels of descendants from Germany and Scandinavia.

Is it just that they aren't fulfilling potential?

So, what does Henk want me to do?

Propaganda shit

Guise i've figured it out

Someone is trying to distablize Europe.
We are threating each other these days.

It's clear now the war in syria and open door policy of "ANY refugee" is meant to create social tension.

Be safe my aryan brother, we will have to rebuild !

Muh attack UK.

I dont deny that we have problems. But we are sorting them out. We didnt invite 1.2 million refugees (most of whom arent even syrian and will never return).

We are also leaving the EU. I know you keep denying it mohammed because you're desperate for us to stay but we are leaving. Everyone knows that. Of course you are not british so you dont know what the fuck you're talking about so i dont care what shit comes out of your mouth.

Enjoy your immigration!

what? This article says exactly the opposite. It claims they don't want rioting rapefugees in munich

it's called testosterone,
something North American males lack greatly in this day and age

>implying she will go outside like this

LMAO

If the DOD could figure out a way to make piloiting drones a videogame they wouldn't have to hire a single soldier ever again

ask for nudes
Say they're halal

Say your name is Alija

Slav or not, you're still pissed that you can't have a blonde, blue-eyed gf like her

>A whistleblower took to Facebook to accuse volunteers of using camp prostitutes and sleeping with multiple migrants within the same 24 hours.

I'm a bit out of the loop it seems. Do they have actual prostitutes in Calais? Are they making a lot of money there or are they hired to keep the camp dwellers in a happy mood?

And what the fuck is it with Western media? They are describing the sex relationships as predatory. So white people can still be blamed while doing something that benefits the refugee invaders.

this

Shut up, you useless cuckold

>How do you explain IQ levels?

Asians and jews have higher IQs than whites on average and yet they only seem to flourish in white nations.

I think that mid european tribes were the most successful since they had the best mix of everything. We had to battle the elements like the nords but not as much giving us more free time to tinker with stuff. Compared to the south we still had to watch ourselves though and prepare for winter so we couldnt be lazy fucks all the time

Well DUH

Go rob the elderly and mentally disabled, gypsy trash

>It's clear now the war in syria and open door policy of "ANY refugee" is meant to create social tension.

God, let's hope so. The concept of being allowed to live wherever you want needs to die already.

Ever heard of PEGIDA, Suomi-user?

Dude, I'm a 'Pole' from Silesia and have a qt3.1 from Olsztyn, but you cannot deny that she is fat, just look at her legs

wtf, I'm not even mad at my girlfriend for having sex with her black teacher at the dancing class now

DIDF slow down Joran van der Sloot

Don't worry. With a quick mind like yours you'll be miles ahead of them.

lol

t. assmad bleached google

I guess you are either a recent immigrant to Germany, or some sort of Slavic half-breed?

having high IQ doesn't mean anything
jews and uni profs have a high IQ too
but they are stupid as fuck

high IQ is no gurantee for common sense

>We didnt invite 1.2 million refugees

Neither did Germany. The people were already in Europe and someone had to take the fall so they chose Merkel because idiots like you can get on about hating Germany if shit goes wrong

>I know you keep denying it mohammed because you're desperate for us to stay but we are leaving.

I dont fucking care if you leave or stay the only thing that annoys me is your fucking attitude.

>Enjoy your immigration!

Brexit wont stop immigration to the UK

>DIDF
Kek, we do have a very over-represented internet presence. I wonder who is behind this.

Controlled opposition Hans.

Yeah, she's fat, which seems to be much more common with germanic girls than slavic girls

non of both

i didnt know there was black people in the nation of vodka

the one thing whites need to adopt from islam is that women must be suppressed.

REEEEEEE those made up names

every fucking time

>#islam
>#cigarettes

Those are probably her only true German features. Real Krautstampfer.

I bet you'd get two cows for her, both in Bautzen and Kabul.

I live next to a refugee camp and see swedish girls around the age of 12 to 15 walk with the afgan boys towards the camp daily.

Yeah look, I can fucking guarantee you that she's going to "convert" back to whatever she was last week within a fortnight once she realizes that Islam is not what she thinks it is.

t. an (regretfully) actual Muslim.

The girls are doing a good thing. God smiles on them

>German features
tallness, having a strong jaw line and a blockhead are german features

She is linking a punk shop and calls herself antifascist. She is just some delusional antifa whore. Case closed

>mfw i have a 17 year old sister
>was full force refugee welcome last year
>mfw my father and my 2 brothers didnt tolerate her shit, and she eventually stopped

I always wonder what familiar background girls like this have. There's no way theres an active father figure around.

You should have known better. Look at the skin color of the hand writing an autograph youtube.com/watch?v=oN2QvvgXEmk

>caring about whatever fat roasties do or say

Better to have you on Cred Forums than have poke along on our Autobahn.

>brazilian flag

theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/restricting-immigration-will-be-at-heart-of-brexit-deal-theresa-may-says

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/theresa-may-to-warn-un-of-dangers-of-uncontrolled-mass-migration

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/theresa-may-plans-new-immigration-crackdown-on-student-visas/

ft.com/cms/s/0/38e535f6-4443-11e6-9b66-0712b3873ae1.html?siteedition=uk

But but but.... we won't control immigration.

You're fucking deluded Mohammed. Fuck you and fuck your piece of shit country. I'm glad you're committing genocide and we're leaving. Just need France to join us so your pigshit country is isolated.

As Nigel would say "Ta-ra."

Dear God women are stupid... Or maybe it's some genius plan not to get gang raped....

>Slavs in Germany are cucked beyond belief
>probably more than 10% of the population is already brown
>meanwhile, cross the border to the east
>0,1% brown population
It's almost like it's not the ethnicity, but nationality that forms a strong nation.
POTTERY.

tfw ta-ra reminds me of art attack

Stop blaming men just because they are men. Women need to be held accountable for their actions. Women are the problem.

I don't get it. Are (((they))) trying to make whites chimp out or something? Shit has gone south fast.

Canister heads are slavic indicators. And the jaw line along with cheek bones is even mentioned in the Nazi propaganda.

Fatherland on suicide watch

Why do females always take pictures like this, like, why cant you take the picture straight

So how will you block Paki's and Nigerians from coming? What does the EU even remotely have to do with them coming to your shithole?

My soul is crying

>girl calling herself antifascist converts to a fascist religion

they really are this deluded

they think white men are losing

That is the first thing I wonder about as well. A good father puts a stop to that shit early on.

Just because she's pretty? That's racist.

It hides the fact that they are ugly. Much like how fatties take photos at angles to hide their body and disguise their rolls.

Nigel...

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg

I was in Bucharest a while ago and sitting under a statue there was a "German" couple. Black male white female arguing in German over a map. The nigger was your typical pot-smoking drug addicted chimp with dreadlocks or whatever are those stupid head worms called and black as coal. The German girl was some pasty nerdy girl, the kind you find in a library.
Well they were not exactly arguing, the white girl just said something in German pointing at the map and the nigger suddenly went OOGA BOOGA BIXEN NOODISCH SCHEISSE GRUNT and she instantly shut the fuck up and handed the map to her negro bf. At this point i walked away in disgust.

>I don't get it. Are (((they))) trying to make whites chimp out or something?

Not yet. Conflicts are inevitable but it is too soon now.

>The importation of millions of (easy-to-corral politically) Third-World immigrants from alien cultures is best understood as the natural result of this decades-long plan by the Marxist left, the leftovers of communism and their intellectual progeny, to destroy Western civilization. They do not care a whit what it will be replaced with as long as it is accompanied by more and more totalitarian control of society – everything from the banning of privately-owned fire arms, to more pervasive regulation of businesses, a complete government takeover of schooling, government-funded “sex-change” surgery, and state mandates regarding who may and may not pee in the ladies rooms.

>The new hordes of Third World immigrants are meant to be the “soldiers” in this war who are expected to provide all the political support needed because: 1) they will be bought off with welfare; and 2) they will remain ignorant of the importance of a free society and the ideas taken from Western civilization that support it, thanks to the PC-ization of education. That’s the plan, anyway. Will we allow these neo-communists to destroy our country and our civilization?
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/thomas-dilorenzo/totalitarian-schemers-open-borders

>Where a head scarf
>"Conversion"
kek, they probably know jack shit about it.

You're both cucks that invited millions of foreigners, both brown and non-brown, and it's just now that you woke up with your hand in shit, when it's too late to do much about it, except maybe stop the floodgates.
It's amusing to watch two cucks fight over who the lesser cuck is.

My name is Alex. From the mean streets of Boston.

That's like asking how will Moroccans and Turks going to Netherlands. You need an uncucked leader.

Is your brain so full of shit that you can't understand that May understands the fears of immigration? Did you actually read any of the articles? Even basedGeert can't save Netherlands when they have dickheads like you in there.

I hope all the West converts soon. Allah loves you brothers

>#l4l
>#likesforlikes
>#like4follow
>#likeforfollow
>#likeforlike
social media was a mistake

>igors believe this

Why will Anglos and Aryans never be able to ally themselves? The muzzies are a threat to everyone of us.

She just needs a cock slap in her mouth.

I like this quote and it is very true. Women will pick whatever side they deem as the "survivable" side. They have no sense of righteousness, pride, heritage, etc

They will trade it all if it means safety and security, real or perceived. This is why women always go along with popular culture. They are swayed by celebrities and pop culture thinking.

They are children.

>i have never met a single blue eyed and/or blond person who was intelligent
>i guess god offerers you one option of two at the moment of your creation
>a.) a brain
>b.) blond hair and/or blue eyes

Klaus-Peter Mohamed...plz...

At this point I'm just convinced that regardless of what feminists say women just want a strong man in their life that, in varying degrees of firmness depending on the woman's preference, essentially tells them what to do.

The western world gave women freedom and protection from consequences and they've begun to lash out because deep down most women just want a masculine guy that tells them what to do, doesn't really put up with their shit, and protects them from the world. I guess it's true of most humans generally (which is why many are so willing to accept a powerful state) but women in particular.

>need an uncucked leader
>leave the EU

How does one collerate to the other?

They won't because they still think of themselves as an empire. An empire that has been in deep slumber for the last decades.

Where are the girls parents? Are they too cucked to say no?

> when it's too late to do much about it,

Possibly true. And I don't deny it. All I am saying is that we could possibly be uncuckening ourselves. Germany sought to impose their will on the whole of the continent and it has backfired spectacularly. We can slow down and possibly even reverse our uncuckening. Germany in 10 years time will be too far gone.

This is simply how women work. It's been like this throughout time and it's why they shouldn't be part of political process. Good recent example are when the women of the conquered countries fucked the occupying Germans to "survive".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

They're self hating white woman women have betrayed you white men you're going to have to fend for yourselves.
Stop complaining about women and just seize the day being the stronger sex there is nothing you can't do where there is a will there is a way

Because the "eternal anglo" shit is a meme forced on Cred Forums by jews.

My God, a lot of women really are stupid.

No, I'm Spartacus!

Because for Igors it's true. They're still men unlike the numales of the West

is it actually "a craze" or just 1 instagram post?

This guy gets this. This is why ISLAM WILL WIN. Its too late to remasculate western betas.

You think staying in the EU is not being cucked?

The EU is the definition of cuckoldry.

very unappreciated post

Yeah... why can't Heiko Maas never raid the homes of those people?

I don't see a big problem here, either the muslims or the girls will be hella disappointed.
It's better for the girls to learn where they don't belong before they're too old to switch back.

That'll only happen if you can perform Holocaust V2.0 and actually burn non-whites.
But we both know you'd get annihilated even before being halfway through with it.
Basically, you're the rich version of Brazil.

>The western world gave women freedom and protection from consequences and they've begun to lash out because deep down most women just want a masculine guy that tells them what to do, doesn't really put up with their shit, and protects them from the world. I guess it's true of most humans generally (which is why many are so willing to accept a powerful state) but women in particular.

Quelle grande réflection pour un gros Bubba Muricain...

I still have a Polish passport, does PiS hate Silesians?
I fear new progroms and that I will be called a German collaborateur

at this point , i believe her plan is getting gangraped .

Speak Polish, or at least that broken abomination called the Silesian """"dialect"""". A lot of people have German surnames in the west of Poland, so it wouldn't even matter.
PiS doesn't hate Silesia, nor Silesians, since they do this whole "muh one, unified, strong Poland".
Also, there are a lot of dumb fucks in Silesia that either want to be part of Germany or that want autonomy, so you'd be right at home.

But honestly - don't go anywhere else. Silesia is the only safe space in Poland you can get.

#cigarettes

Osama bin Laden once said: when they see a strong horse and a weak horse they will naturally choose the strong horse.

gg.

Let's not jump to conclusions here. I had the same thought as you when I saw the exact same picture recently in a town nearby. But it wasn't a refugee camp, it was just the local school.

Seriously though: Isn't that dangerous?

Wow this shit is worrying. Hey Germanbros if there does come a civil war there can a burgerbro come and help out? I don't know much german at the moment.

But now they've risked themselves to genital mutilation and must give complete submission to men. And also, rape.

Get your shit together already, Germany.

>Liberals spend the 90s and 00s bashing christianity for being stupid superstitious social control shit
>now in the 10s they are converting to Islam en masse

Fucking WHY?!

I'm not so sure how I feel about this, mate. Last time a European nation tried to get rid of Moslems the United States government bombed them quite a bit. So we can't really advertise fighting for homogeneity, you know?

This, so many times.

Because 'Aryan' germans are the niggers of Europe.
Literally everything that went poorly in European history is either the fault of you fuckers or your incestuous Austrian cousins.

Touché, Klaus...

>I follow a religion because i'm TOLERANT!!!11!!!11!!1!
not
>I follow a religion because I actually believe in it, its tenets, and its ideology.

Fucking women, how does anyone find them admirable ever?

>Because 'Aryan' germans are the niggers of Europe.

Par Allemands tu voulais dire Britbongs, bien sur...

>#cigarettes

Is this a thing? Seems like this along with the virtue signalling is an underage phenomenon

t.oldfag

Don't forget you and I and most other native Dutch man suffer from pathological passiveness. Took me years to deal with it (ofc growing up without a father didn't help).

And then there's the fact that being white/native Dutch won't give a girl virtue signalling gold star points to brag about how open minded, cultured etc they are.

>Literally everything that went poorly in European history is either the fault of you fuckers or your incestuous Austrian cousins.
oh god, you're one of those deluded romecucks

That video is fantastic

Yeah

Have you tried leaving your house? :^)

Collaborators will be remembered

>Don't forget you and I and most other native Dutch man suffer from pathological passiveness
Ik groeide ook op zonder vader en was toen ik jonger was een zeer afhankelijk moederskindje.

It isn't really that difficult. Most lefties hate the "oppressive" Western civilization. Of course they will join Achmed and Tyrone in destroying it.

southern cuck

That's just the headline. Nothing in the source mentions "British women". It's just some facebook post.

>suffer from pathological passiveness
>Took me years to deal with it

I don't know how else to tell you this, but you might suffer from procrastination too.

Most of these idiots convert out of it later. If they can.

You don't read much do you? You wouldn't happen to be one of those Aboriginal gentlemen?

>li andersson, helsinki 2030

Oh, I fucking WISH.

The funny thing about that picture is that the other woman are laughing the hardest.

And since this is so obvious to everyone by now the progressives are getting offensive when pointing out this Cultural Marxism. Black Lives Matter is the exact opposite to equality, Islam is the opposite and feminism is just another opposite to whatever ism they come up with next.

Their hatred for the West is so blatant by now that I am shocked - truly shocked - at how the established right is letting this pass.

yes the fire rises...

That super cute which makes OP's picture even sadder.

That's because they are signaling approval to the winning side. They probably fucked German soldiers as well.

They sure fucked up then.

Don't worry, they have Facebook.

Please just chop your own head off your dirty disgusting muslim pig.

Commence par t'occuper de tes propres mudslimes, Nigel...

youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg

>le HUEHUE
kys dumbass.

Not yet, but once there's enough bodies we will be sure to have one going.

It's not the poles, it's the kind like you, you fucking nigger, kys, have a fucking (((you))), you nigger, i am so fucking triggered by selfhating shitheads, go and suck merkel & gabriel cock at the same time if you thing that things are well with mudshits, and are worse with actual european kind, nigger.

I mean her name does have hefty in it

>#cigarettes
But cigarettes are haram!

>Be woman
>face choice
>degenerate whore(judaism)
>conservative wife(Islam)

You have to stop the pendulum in the middle white man and you're weak as fuck and not stopping it.

Women will pick 1 side of the coin or the other and it's up to western males to land this coin on it's side. Trump symbolizes this.

You germs really want to get exterminated don't you

This is a girl not girls

Quiet, José.

what are you germanfriends planning on when the Muslims get into power? It's only a matter of time before they outnumber you

And by Judaism I mean this type of jews

Look at that, even merkel has payed shills now

Yeah, I do sometimes but not nearly as bad as it was. Until some years ago I had a massive inferiority complex, very low self-esteem etc.

Brothers?

He is with you wherever you are. - Koran/57:4 #islam #muslima #hoffentlichbald #allah #inshallah #girl #tumblr #cigarettes