Why does the american right wing accept faggots in their ranks?

Why does the american right wing accept faggots in their ranks?

We are a melting pot of friendship!

What's wrong with faggots?

Wasn't Pim Fortyn a faggot dutch firebrand?

Murica=fag nation

because GOP is realizing they're not so bad compared to mudslimes, nigs, and trannies

Who else could have designed those stunning nazi uniforms?

They're not the right wing anymore, we are. Shutting of the overton window blew up the leftist bubble and absorbed nearly everyone. Anyone that didn't decide to 'jump right in' is an extremist Nazi now. Even though we are exactly what the right is, and was.

Most of the righties thought social acceptance through peer pressure is more important than your own ideals. They were bullied into being leftists, that's it.

Because it's like having more male resources and brains but no additional competition for resources.

It's like bolstering your army with drones

do the fags realize now that the only reason we didn't want them in the first place was because now the lesbos and the trannys and the niggers are kicking and screaming that they should be accepted too?

that and their gay pride festivals are 100% degenerate and people who participate in them gay or straight should be gassed.

>POZ MY NEG OUTPUT, MASTER

No one gets a call one who gets in.

Except Hillary who apparently gets to decide who is alt-right.

>gay people are objectively bad
>even if they support the same values and hate degenerates and minorities taking advantage of a system
>even if they're logical and well-reasoned conservatives
>even if they contribute to society without pushing their private lifestyle onto others

Fuck off, I'd take a gay conservative over a straight leftist scumbag victim any day

There is a good American Dad when Stan spends the episode discovering Log Cabin Republicans.

In the end he gives a great speech about "Being gay isn't a choice, but being a Republican is", the point being it is foolish to ostracize political allies who choose to side with you over something they have no control over.

Same applies to black Republicans I guess.

The sex they have

AIDS

These desu

>Fuck off, I'd take a gay conservative (dick in the ass) over a straight leftist scumbag victim any day
pretty gay desu

Degenerate culture, I can't say they're all like that but most are

Because most white american males turn gay since no woman wants to have sex with them anymore.

>even if they support the same values

So the right wing in America is pro faggotry? Good to know

we don't,
they weasle their way in like milo.

Because via Milo (ironically), the American right have become full on cuckservatives.

Completely missing the point, It's neither pro nor anti faggotry. It's pro whoever supports the same values and ideologies for the nationalist state.

It's anti faggotry when half naked men are parading through the streets screaming oppression and forcing the intimacy of private lifestyle into the public sphere.

Its pro faggotry when a gay man can not put himself in a box of "im a gay man first, muh rights muh oppression" but works hard, believes in american values and succeeds within the bounds of the system without pushing his lifestyle down everyone's throat.

It's the same with every "marginalized" group. Blacks, mexicans, muslims whatever. Our problem on the right historically is writing all members of these groups off initially without realizing there can be redpilled members of these groups who would most certainly be better for our cause than some of the idiots who get the right's approval simply because they're straight or white or whatever. Accepting those with similar ideologies from marginalized groups also helps defeat the low hanging fruit argument of the left that "the right hates all these groups."

What most of this board doesn't understand is that trump is effectively turning the republican party into a libertarian party without anyone's knowledge or consent. He is going very soft on social issues, pro LGBTQ, pro women's health and rights, and even trying to mend the broken bridge of black-white relations. This is a huge transformation thats the main reason the left is having such a hard time with him because he agrees with most of their talking points. Further, this allows him to utilize the right's strengths such as fiscal policy and military prowess, to attract more moderates and independent voters who don't like republicans dismissiveness toward groups they have historically not approved of.

TLDR; Trump is turning traditional politics upside down and its the most brilliant thing anyone has done in our lifetime.

>big jewish tits
I can't get this meme off my head now.

>Implying the right wing is one person
I personally don't and those that accept degeneracy such as faggotry have been brainwashed into thinking it is normal by kikes such as (((milo))) who is controlled opposition and the degenerate faggot that led it being accepted by the majority of the righr. Also i believe tha fags should be euthanized.

>trump is effectively turning the republican party into a libertarian party

Which is a bad thing considering libertardians are fucking retards. It's all in the name. Libertards allow the same social degradation that libtards push to happen. One allows it to happen, and the other forces it to happen.

It's like the various forms of feminism. One allows women to be whores, the other pushes them into that direction. Think of it like this; If you could shoot a dude you hate with no legal repercussions, what would stop regular gang fights as a part of city life?

People of all walks of life need boundaries, letting them whatever the hell they want is as bad as pushing them to do whatever the hell they want. It isn't the 'freedom' factor its precisely what these libtards are pushing and libertards are allowing that is moving both the West and the East towards total societal collapse.

Mind you, I'm not saying Yeb and El Rato were any better. Their WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE cuckservative shtick is just as bad as libertardians and libtards.

Because the American right is a lot of things and playing the religious right angle is a losing battle.

The main issue with homosexuals is a religious one. The religious right don't like them and thus conservatives can not meet their demands unless they want to lose a staple voting base.

This of course drives them left, which feeds off of any and all groups that want change from the older culture for their own benefit.

It's too late now though, even if the right eventually gave up it's decreasing religious voting pool the homosexual communities are stuck in marxist fe-fe land and essentially have the same political rational as most women.

I'd imagine there are probably homosexual conservatives just based on statistics, but these men would be for the most part normal and treat their sexuality as a sexuality and nothing more. They're dwarfed by the mentally fucked people who make their sexuality their entire existence and puke post-modern "expression" at every waking moment.

Death cult. Look up their CDC statistics.

Jewesses are hot as fuck tbqh

you have my attention

you're thinking of niggers

There are no such faggots, you faggot.

Don't know. Pretty cool that you even know of Pimmetje. Poor guy.