Why does Iron Man want me to vote for Hillary Clinton?

Why does Iron Man want me to vote for Hillary Clinton?

Is it so that she can implement the Superhuman Registration Act?

The character has a guilt complex, makes sense.

Shitposter Registration Act*

They threatened to take RDJs platform shoes away

You know it's because Trump made fun of Rand Paul for being a manlet. RDJ is a Republican

I'd have a guilt complex too if I was responsible for starting the era of capeshit.

is Captain America pro-Trump then?

Is HYDRA the Establishment/NWO ?

Gee, they paid an actor to be in a video, ya know, the thing he does for a living.

RDJ got his 4 year old stoned once for teh lulz.

to stop height shaming
Iron Manlet has had enough.

Kek

Under rated

He wants better Job offers for himself.

If you work in Hollywood and say you support Trump the jews won't hire you anymore

He's a billionaire arms dealer, of course he'll vote for hillary,

It's a fucking shame he did this, he saw the light and turned into a Republican after being made to spend a few months in jail and everyone's certain that he got raped by a google in there, don't know what changed

Rdj likes Hillary because they see eye to eye

Cuz he is a manlet

NOTICE CAPTAIN AMERICA DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMMUNIST BULLSHIT

THE TIME IS NOW TO PLANT YOURSELF LIKE A TREE NEXT TO THE RIVER OF TRUTH AND SAY

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT NIGGER

The guy with coconut hat is the most badass looking of all of them.

I would love to see him in a victorian era UK as a repoman or whateaver.

>oi old chap, today is the day, ya? The money or your fingers ya?

Well I searched 'Chris Evans Trump' and it turns out he's against Trump.

Sad. I really liked Captain America.

Looking at how captain america: civil war went: Ironman on the side of the UN and they were the bad ones (they werent the main villain) trying to control the avengers and imprison people in fucked up conditions.

So the establishment is the UN with ironman (so he is not fully convinced) on their side, against them and hydra on the "justice" side is captain america and hydra against the UN on the "evil" side.

Captain america basically has an identity crisis because modern america is not what he fought for, on the contrary (in the comics, not in that specific movie).

The actual dilemma is whether or not super humans should be visible and known to non super humans.

I can sympathize with both angles in a fictional universe where super humans exist.

Bucky's duck face while he shoots things up gets me every time.