What did he mean by this

What's the difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/british_prehistory/human_sacrifice_01.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1) They destroyed the tea, they didn't steal it.
2) The mob paid for the broken locks and didn't cause any damage to anything except the tea

ignorant of history it looks like

Clear political statement in support of every person living in the colonies.

It's almost as if the white people from 1773 and the white people from 2016 are two completely different groups.

>Black people 2016: slavery is bad
>Black people nearly all of the last two millenia: ???

Two can play at this game

about 3 centuries. whites progressed and became modern, civilised people. googles didn't, can't, and never will.

>Protest against a policy that forces you to purchase only English tea and to pay a huge markup tax on it by throwing that same tea into the ocean.
> Protest against a guy getting shot by destroying and looting random properties that are not at all related, beating people for being white, and stopping and burning trucks on the interstate.

Wow, they're exactly the same.

>Destroy property of tyrannical government
>Start a war

>Destroy private property
>??? ??? ???

they didn't burn their own boats and steal their neighbor's tea, did they? my history's a little rusty

It was illegitimate.

>Tyrannical
That's cute.

Can you think of a single white American who thinks the Boston tea party went too far in terms of protest? The event is fondly celebrated here.

It all makes sense now

Jamal Appleseed was out spreading the word of Jesus when the settlers threw his apple Spice tea into the ocean

lmao

White people 2016 "Human sacrifice is wrong"
White people 10000-1500 years ago

bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/british_prehistory/human_sacrifice_01.shtml

What can you do man , niggers are just wild humans.
There is a diffrence between cannis lupus and cannis lupus familiaris

Niggers test

This one cuts deep

oh look, this thread again...

as said before: the tea was the focus of their protest, they didn't steal it but destroyed it to make their point. In turn the Crown brought down even harsher laws (intolerable acts). In turn this led to a massacre then war.

How are Hornets jerseys and Air Jordans a part of a black police officer shooting a black gunman? Do the blacks really want a war or just free shit?

1776: legitimate grievances against G.B.
2016: false grievances inflated by media to gain votes for democrats and elect another demagogue.

Fucking simpleton.

>flag

You know that there were white people against the revolution, right?

A government that was too far away, and sought to curb colonial power. Britain did little wrong, Parliament was corrupt, king was insane. I forgive you for being wrong.

this really activated my almonds

Thomas Paine says you can go fuck yourself

Gee, we started a war over that, didn't we? Is that BLM's next move?

So am I to gather from this that black people are protesting against the existence of shops in their areas?

By all means, let's oblige them. They can cook rats over dumpster fires if they don't like it, after all. I'm nothing if not tolerant.

To us it was tyrannical. To the rest of the British, probably not.

difference is that it was the property of britain when we chucked it

>Destroying all that perfectly good tea

>ayo hol up
>ayo white boi
>hol up whitey
>*smacks lips*
>so u wuz
>ayo u wuz
>*steals bike*
>whiteboi!
>u wuz almost
>*eats watermelon*
>ayo white boi
>hol up
>*steals wallet*
>so u be sayin
>u be sayin u wuz
>u wuz almost
>almost as bad as we?
>checkmate raciss whiteee

kek

They owned the tea they were destroying.

They'd rather destroy their own stuff than pay the tax on it. Quite an effective protest.

Waging war requires an attention span

>89999999

vs. stealing private property completely unrelated to their protest purely for financial gain

There is a difference between

(A) destroying a good that you are forced to buy at drastically inflated prices as a protest against a set of laws you had no say in; and

(B) stealing goods you can otherwise not afford during unjustified race riots

This. Once Jamal steals a few pairs of shoes and gets tired out from tipping cars he'll just go back to the ghetto and wait for the next chance to loot

I have no idea how to respond to such stupidity. The majority of the nation was either loyalist or neutral. There were tons of white people against property destruction. Probabily more white people against it than for it.

Dumb fucks lost the war in africa, got raped and sold to America. Now the losers want to rebel. Fuck Google

The tea people were fighting for the right of an entire nation to receive adequate representation in parliament.

The blacks are protesting for some vague fundamental human right to nig.

>implying anyone thinks the American revolution was justified
Mericlaps traded a monarchy that actually gave a shit about them and defended them for centureis for a colonial elite that shafted them over and over again and still does, and they didn't even realise.

Fun fact: merriclaps were net benficiaries of Britain. The defence of the colonies was subsidised by the British taxpayers (who paid a fucking FORTUNE compared to the colonials, in combination with being literally fucking slaves in all but name), and still continued to be subsidised for centuries after when American benfitted from living under the UK's shadow while it "cleaned house" (yes, that's a euphemism for genocide) and found its feet.

Fuck you America. We could have had the eternal Anglo, but you had to shit the bed like you always do. If the UK hadn't been weakened by your rebellion it could have dominated continental Europe and WW1 need never have happened.

Why does every protest, particularly nig protests, have such an inflated ego about itself?

You're not revolutionary colonists, you're not pissed off republicans from France, you're a disorganised rabble of blacks with no leaders, no real goal and no actual problem to speak of.

Most of your "protesters" are just fucking opportunists that wanna loot.

""""""tyrannical"""""""

What he meant was

"I am a dumb fucking nigger with an irrelevant opinion that no one asked for"

aka the same as every fucking ape on social media

>implying I'm reading all that shit you just typed

>implying you can read

had a legitimate well thought out reason to protest,

Taxation without representation

Australia wouldn't have been colonized as much had UK not lost Georgia and the rest of America.
Go fuck yourself, friend.

They were actually protesting injustice whereas current events are just low lifes chimping out

People who unironically enjoy drinking tea should be killed.

Really glad this thread is here. My girlfriend showed me this picture last night then got this retard smile on her face like she just blew my mind and stumped me because I was talking about watching the rioters need to steal shit before that.

I replied with basicly a short summary of the majority of what these comments say. Not gonna lie i was rustled hard, but now that ive read this thread it makes me proud to know I'm not a fucking retard and that it doesn't make sense.

Thanks you guys, your the best.

it's funny how the Britain of today is more tyrannical than the america of today and brits would hold the same opinion today as they did then

Crazy brainwashed cunts

>implying
Australia was believed to be a potentially massive source of timber - the equivalent of an oil-rich region in terms of strategic importance when you're talking about ships that take between 3,000 and 5,000 trees to make and an England that has been deforested over millennia of continuous human habitation. Australia was getting colonised no matter what.

We later found out that there were no good trees here, only fucking spiders.

>>posting in a repost thread

I could explain but what's the point? Niggers don't study history. They just make up bullshit.

So what was the epic get?

oh shit.

Here's a similar ignorant sentiment.

>one was based on legitimate reasons
>the other is based on bullshit "cops need to stop shooting dangerous criminals" garbage

/thread

The difference is, the founding fathers were committing acts of open rebellion that were responded to with fucking war, which is what they wanted.

Nogs on the other hand go around looting and destroying, and they have the gall to expect us to remain peaceful and complicit in all this. Not only that but give them shit for it.

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE BENJAMIN FRANKLIN A FUCKING MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE FILTHY YOKEL YANKIES DON'T NEED REPRESENTATION

>What's the difference?

The difference is one group was protesting a government enforced monopoly that unfairly punished their businesses and subjected them to being gouged by an unfair tax imposed by people they had no hand in electing by destroying the very product that was at the heart of the problem.

The other is looting pharmacies when cops put down an armed criminal.

Americans:
>Only destroyed the tea
>Paid for the locks they broke to get to the vessels
>Didn't hurt anyone
>Destroyed the tea for a legitimate reason, as it's taxation suppressed the people
Black People:
>Able to get welfare
>People are actively searching for them to hire because "Diversity!"
>Decides to riot
>Destroys equipment and facilities people need in general
>Destroys and steals from convenience stores run locally
>Kills other black people just because of turf war garbage
>Kills and beats up people for the fact that they're white
>All their rights are intact, but they destroy the peace just because they can

There's a huge difference lad.

Dumping the tea was symbolic. What does stealing 3 pairs of new shoes stand for?

Didn't that lead to war?

Could you maybe not rape glorious SS uniforms by putting this little fuck in one?
Fucking burgerclaps seriously, don't you have any respect?

Yeah but it's because it's important for your history.. Different ages have different moral codes. Plato and Socrate probably fucked kids at the time but they're viewed as great philosophers not as pedos

Currently BTFOing people on Skypebook. Am I missing anything?

Boston Tea Party:
-direct protest against the Tea Act
-dump tea into Boston harbor
-no damage done to the three ships
-no damage done to the crew
-no damage done to any of the personal property on the ship(they broke a padlock, but they replaced it the very next day)
-nothing was stolen or looted from the ships
-after the dumping of the tea, the Sons of Liberty SWEPT THE SHIPS CLEAN AND PLACED EVERYTHING BACK IN ITS APPROPRIATE PLACE.
-only one person was injured due to a tea crate falling on him.
-Benjamin Franklin offered to pay for the lost tea.

The only mistake with this meme/thought process is assuming that white people share a single opinion on things.

Keep in mind that the Tea Party was White folk disagreeing with White folk over things White folk were doing to White folk.

Today, those same people who would have had their tea chucked into the bay are the same ones that are being hypocrites about the demonstrations while the ones who would have done the hucking don't have any problem with it.

You got Opals at least, you cunt. Opals, gold, and shitposting

I wouldn't call that tyrannical desu

The sheer distance would make the representation part tricky as hell

saged

This desu

Tea Party was a deliberate political statement about the worth of a good that was taxed beyond its value- We don't need this tea, and we can throw it straight in to the harbor to prove it, so if you want to make any money off of us at all, lower your taxes.

Chimp-outs are "We're angry, we're gonna break stuff until we feel better. " There isn't a message being sent other than that they're upset, which everybody already knows in the first place.

We have two thread about this up right now. Stop spamming you fag

It would have been really easy to keep the colonial upper class happy, but England did not. Funny how when you piss off the people who have money, power, and influence, things change.

I'll remind you that the first shot was fired because redcoats were marching to confiscate an entire armory, this would still be considered tyranny to this day unless you are a cuck who has abandoned enlightenment ideals. Keep being smug though, its all you can be when your colony became greater than you ever could be.

Go back to canada serbia nobody cares what you have to say

At the time they were on boats as well. We HAVE to go back.

They were destroying the object of the protest, the tea.

They weren't just marching through the street fucking up random shops and houses.

Kill yourself Anglo shit

It'd be nice if anyone has any input

>>Tyrannical
>That's cute.
Britain absolutely was tyrannical toward its colonies.

Part of its tyranny was making people agree that they were being helped, and help the rank-and-file back home believe in it too, when in fact their self-sufficiency and ability to organize without Mummy England were being destroyed.

American colonists were largely fleeing from oppressive conditions in Europe in the first place, trying to find somewhere to live independently. England's grip was tightening around them, reducing them to a source of income.

The British Empire destroyed itself as its politicians tried to incrementally maintain the position that England, and its leaders, have actually been the good guys all along. Trying to maintain consistency with the contradictions bred of deception leads to schizophrenic policy.