This woman refused sex with her boyfriend and got beaten. What are your thoughts?

This woman refused sex with her boyfriend and got beaten. What are your thoughts?

express.co.uk/news/uk/713336/Graphic-content-horrific-pictures-show-man-beat-girlfriend-after-she-refused-sex

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/713336/Graphic-content-horrific-pictures-show-man-beat-girlfriend-after-she-refused-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure that's not the only reason she was turned into a jack o lantern.

Absolutely shameful, unless her husband is muslim in which case we shouldn't judge.

>I just got beat half to death
>better take a selfie!

I don't buy it. is right.

looks like this slut was cheating on him. Women stop having sex with their bf's when they have another dick on the side.

She's married to a Google isn't she

>express.co.uk/news/uk/713336/Graphic-content-horrific-pictures-show-man-beat-girlfriend-after-she-refused-sex
> mother
> boyfriend

was her boyfriend black?

>16 months jailtime

Baby food.

Race of bf?

wow why are white guys so insecure?

disgusting!!!

>selfie showing midriff
coal burning whore deserved it

those teeth look extremely shoopt to not speak falsely

>OMG, SELFIE!
>broken cunt's head is so done in she still things in algorithmic circles of ME, ME, ME

maybe next time, killing her would do the trick

The odds of it being a Muslim, Arab or black, are higher tho. That's why we don't like them.

She was ugly that's what I think.

>UK
I bet her teeth looked like that before the beating, just sayin.

Underrated post desu.

it's not for us to judge muslim or black culture...

but if he's just a white guy then jail him for life!!!

Don't be a whore. Marry before sex. When you're married, do not refuse your husband. It is your duty to give your husband an outlet so he isn't tempted to be an adulterer.

before and after

>co.uk

could care less

wtf white men are turning into niggers now? was this the plan all along?

Her BF was a WHITE ANGLO SUBHUMAN!

men don't have nearly enough sex as they want.
fuck refusing sex.

there is probably more to the story than just that.

She kinda looks like a Pole. Who cares then?

Ass fuck. Maybe YOU should be beaten to death because you are an bastard and asshole.

This is why we don't let outsiders into the UK

Is that sam hyde?

>there is probably more to the story than just that.

LOOOOL

You would never say this if her BF was a nigger or fucking muslim

LMAO

WHY ARE WHITE GUYS SOO INSECURE??!!!!!!!

Sauce

this

ITS IN THE FUCKING OOP YOU FILTHY NIGGER

GOD DAMN ANGLO

>white

I was going to guess that the chick and the boyfriend were lower class scratters but this picture says it all.

> 6 months later and im still waiting on surgery for my teeth

the nhs is absolutely top tier

Degenerate problems

She's probably a coal burner hence the beating

minority beats girl
>thats what she gets for racemixing

White guy beats girl
>there is probably more to the story

Classic

Fuck off Cuck achmed bull needs a prepping

That selfie was taken long after the beating occurred. There's pic of her in hospital where he's completely smashed to a bloody pulp.

Also, look at this guy and tell me he doesn't have that subhuman Neanderthalic look to him; he looks like he's a few thousand years behind on the evolutionary ladder. Even googles can be more evolved than this.

dude my dick hard now.

Guy was white.

You goys don't understand how nigger tier the majority of the Brtish public are.

Feel bad for this girl. This is the real thing. Guy is gonna get battered in jail.

I'm pretty sure she said she won't have sex with "him" and cheated.

He made her look Korean

>this is Cred Forums

Mens solidarity. She looks like a crack head.

Because googles notoriously beat the girlfriends for nothing.

Let me guess. Irish

its google tier how people suddenly start to become defensive when they find out hes white

its BLM Tier behavior 2bh

>Wayne Hoban

Why

can't

Japanese

people

speak

English?

>You would never say this if her BF was a nigger or fucking muslim

why not? of course I could say that. why does race or religion matter in that context?

I just hate the bullshit narrative of "he was just in a foul mood". yeah, fucking why is that the case? if this was entirely unrelated to her, whatever. but I'm not buying that. lots of women fuck up relationships left and right, don't know what they're doing and then wonder why they get beaten up or worse murdered.

He was right.
It's her duty to provide sex.

That's the only thing women are good today

>why does race or religion matter in that context?

do you even know where the fuck we are right now

Image on left shows she was a whore.

Not that she deserved it, but she could've avoided it by having more class and not dating a chav in the first place.

This is exactly the kind of nothing that googles do beat their GFs for though.
There's no excuse for this guys actions and no need to try to excuse it as he's clearly lower end of the bell curve behavior.

>do you even know where the fuck we are right now

sure but I think every guy regardless of background usually has a good reason to beat up somebody like that, unless he's mentally disturbed. race doesn't even come into the picture in that article. on Cred Forums it's automatically assumed. oh well.

It's google tier not to try to find the whole story. Just like with these black people being shot and googles rioting.

In the end he assaulted someone, but if she did cheat, like stated above, that's more to the story than just "she said no to sex", which is being pushed.

Either way, I don't care. If she's a whore, she'll be a whore no matter what. And he's in jail while those comment wish him death. It's weird, I bet those people are silent on the whole Muslim rape issues.

But almost western women are sluts and whores now. People are blaming the guy here and just believing her story because she's a woman.

>race doesn't even come into the picture in that article

well cause hes white ... if it was a nigger OP would have posted some (((blog))) post of some white supremacy site making it all about race

doesnt really matter what she did .. theres nothing she could have done thats not actually attacking him first/threaten his life with a weapon for her to deserve this

what are you? some frustrated women hating virgin who thinks its the womens fault if she gets raped?

This. Women who marry and refuse to perform their primary duties need to be put in their place. Especially 'stay at home' women who live an easy life at the expense of their husband.

Either way he was right.
Who she thinks she is? She's a women, she must provide pleasure.

Anyway, she probably cheated too. She take pics like a hooker, she was obviouslly searching for a man to cheat with

What flag is that?

Wow he gave her a purple eye, also since she's British i bet those are her natural theets.

Most of the time thats how it works out, listen kid, were speaking from experience.

White guys dont normally beat women to a pulp for saying "I don't want to have sex with you"

Most of the time, they do it because the reason the woman is saying "I don't want to have sex with you" is because she just got done cheating with Tyrone.

The correct response is to shoot them in the face, both of them, in that scenario... so a beating? Justified.

Acid in the face because they broke up? Thats nigger shit.

That's what I suspect.
>My gf wouldn't put out so I mutilated her face with my fists and can't wait to go to prison.
This doesn't seem plausible. If she were a stranger to him I might believe otherwise. That he only received a sentence of sixteen months also supports my suspicions.

It is not uncommon for females (and media) to downplay their involvement.

Fucking moron

>english
>white
I guess he is compared to you Hans

Cool makeup but it ain't halloween yet

Of course 60% has to chime in when "being white" is the topic, kek

turkish/hungarian rape baby mad he isn't descended from the last vestiges of true Europeans

>well cause hes white

nononono... a news site like this wouldn't open such a can of worms if he was black either, unless they cite very recent statistics/article of a similar or corresponding crime involving blacks.
if race comes into picture, it's usually about politics like BLM stuff. this isn't about politics. it's simply about crime and crime motives don't exclude any race or religion.

he was probably a google

it was a 2 part sentence

Why do you Americans always get so butthurt about official statistics that you have to throw around made up nonsense?

>What are your thoughts?
That beating your own gf is as pointless as keying your own car

"white supremacist sites" don't get posted nearly as often as common news articles here. which ones do you even mean?
on top of that, Cred Forums assumed racism shit anyway because it's what people do here..

Women are only good as onaholes

The amount of damage done to her is far more than excessive.

Even if it was over refusing to have sex, you don't need to go to that nigger-level of violence. It's not like he couldn't have just raped her 'gently' and been done with it with next to no damage done.

2/r9k/4me

>blah blah blah

You failed to understand any of my post. But that's okay, you're retarded.

>white

last time my GF refused sex I just told her to get the fuck out.

at least you have a gf.

if she does it again ill dump her ass. Fuck women.

Pqy the toll

Sad, but she looks bitchy. Bitchs will have what they deserve to, spiritual karma exists and they really underestimate the consequences of their perversion.

a fucking olive leaf

Women intentionally push men's buttons to get then hyped up and usually have makeup sex with them right after to discharge the built up energy. I'm not saying this was the case here, my point being that women know how to tick guys off and it wouldn't be a stretch to think this is what she did. The amount of force this guy exerted was that of someone who was really pissed off and wanted to make that bitch suffer. I highly, highly doubt that this was because she refused him sex. I'm not going to bother gathering more details because the article wasn't archived since OP is always a faggot.

Beating women is nigger-tier behavior.

I think there's a bigger issue here - Why do women think it's really cute and funny to go into a relationship then deprive their partner of sex? That's torture.

Literally nothing wrong with this. A woman refusing sex is a form of abuse. He was defending himself.

>boyfriend
She wasn't his to have sex with or beat. She belonged to someone else so he should be charged with rape.

>BRITISH
>TEETH
you cannot make that shit up

Are we playing guess the boyfriend's race?

shouldhave put out loL!"

>Even googles can be more evolved than this
>Shitting on neanderthals
You realize that the only reason we aren't as retarded as googles are because we have neanderthal genes, right? The neanderthals were highly intelligent and likely died the same death as whites seem to be doing today. I wouldn't be surprised to see some cuck-haired neanderthal with a "Homos Welcome" t-shirt in some ancient depiction, because that's probably exactly what happened. The niggers won, and outbred neanderthals.

Niggers/abbos and some others are the only ones that lack neanderthal genes. Are you saying those are the superior specimens of humans?

She learned a valuable lesson that day.

The 3 medium punches that did this could have been avoided if she had just listened. TFB

Did you just assumed xir gender, you cis scum?

Asked for it.

Dogs that do not obey their masters must be beaten.

Her boyfriend looks like a Slav.

Nigger confirmed.

>/thread

Make the boyfriend black please
boyfriend black please
boyfriend black please
boyfriend black please
boyfriend black please

Cyprus

We all know that only frustrated white cucks beat their girlfriends for not fucking them.

Should've just found someone else to fuck, and thrown her out like the trash she was.

>haha i'll just keep taking my boyfriends money and being a cunt without putting out, there wont be any consequences XD
good, women need to learn their fucking place, they are lower than niggers. only good for producing children and providing a warm hole after a long day at work.

OH MAAAAAAAAN??
He's white?

HOW COME?
I thought whites were civilized master race, shoot what happened here Cred Forums im so confuuuuuused

Kek confirms we niggers nao !

wow I GO AFK and I see you frekan stupid idiots already ruined my thread with misogyny, racism, xenophobia, and transphobia when this thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE

I SERIOUSLY FUCKING HATE THISE SUMMERFAGS GET FOF MY Cred Forums I SWEAR TO GOD

I enjoy it. I fantasize alot about beating my ex.

Pretty degenerate, actually.

Though I'll have to say that this is 1 out of about 1000 stories where the perp is white and not some filthy negro

Wonderful a your property should never refuse to take your dick. Also notice she is still with this guy and not one of you beta nice guys hahahaha.

Kys faggot

blacked

how'd he even chip a tooth with a punch?

i've boxed for a long time and never seen that even happen unless dental work was done on the exact same day

that black eye is real though so i'm just wondering what the fuck is even going on

Roastie btfo. equal rights equal lefts women need to be taught their place again hope this guy didn't do to long in the clink

White.

Nod an argubent
t. stepän bolinux

When will the anglo campaign to destroy the innocent, glorious aryan end? Will they stop at nothing?

Chav slag got put in her place.

Retarded

Now that is destroyed her face she is ugly and can't be fucked anymore.

Sure is libcuck up in hurr

Whites used to be brutal with their women a long time ago but at least their women were nice and submissive compared to the animalistic whores today.

>garbage hangs out with other garbage and gets garbage spilled all over it
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

The Muslim would have probably not went to jail.

>jersey shore looking slag gets beaten like the dumb whore she is
What else is new?

I disagree. Women like it when Chad abuses them, the only real problem here is that her boyfriend was not Chad-tier enough, so she didn't want to have sex with him, and she repelled his attempts to be 'aggressive' with her, which lead to him laying the smackdown on her. Chad gets away with whatever he wants, the rest of us don't and the rest of us are often blamed for things we never did in the first place.

>only frustrated white cucks beat their girlfriends for not fucking them
>that flag

sure, ahmed

Total biscuit has been working out.

Women do shittalk men when they act aggressive to them because the woman is trying to see if you are genuiine or a poser obviously this guy wasnt a poser.

>how'd he even chip a tooth with a punch?
>i've boxed for a long time and never seen that even happen

lower jaw smashes against upper, it's not complicated user, being a self-proclaimed long-term boxer you should know what gum-shields are for

>80 iq retard
>gets confused when his gf isn't fulfilling her purpose
>confusion leads to anger
>he beats the shit out of her
honestly i can understand where he's coming from even though i don't condone it

We will stop when the last Aryan left is drained of every drop of blood that flows through its vains.

>niggers and whites are the same people
No

never seen something similar

maybe because people use gumshields? it's not a science to me it's a hobby

Who is going to stop all these white assault's of women? Can we create a containment board for these butthurt white misogynistic idiots? Maybe then the women of the world can live in greater safety?

> googles

Did Cred Forums get retarded?

It's Cyprus.

The woman deserved it desu, it's her fault, she shouldn;t have been dicking around (lmao pun intended XD)

>Going full ape and beating a woman because you aren't getting what you want

fucking incels thinking they can run bad boy Chad game, you need at least 7 looks for that

just another forced meme

nothing to see here, ronaldo

It's autism incarnate. Replace google with nigger lmfao

>Chad
what is this meme?

ANE

fuckin' took the anus, bro

One would think that would teach her to select her men better but I bet it didn't..

why should i care

why do you care

I think we're talking about a cosmetic thing here, not a medical necessity

but user he has haircut and weak chin

Then his white privilege will protect him.

>cosmetic

i think we are talking about more than just the british teeth here, m8.

This is good.

It proves whites are badass and no cucked

I hope we have more of people like this and less male feminists

this

Oh dear, the guy was a fucking idiot. That's not how you do it. That's not how you cause pain to a woman. You don't beat her up! She gets pictures and she uses them to smear your name and identity, especially at this day and age.

beating up women is kinda easy though dont know if it qualifies as badass

Should've put out

how would you do it?

Lmao at him tensing up like he's hench. Looks like he has been to the gym once.

You have to be insecure to say that

Better than letting women push you around

>beating a cunt instead of just finding a new one
why

My thoughts are that she should have let him fuck her I guess.

Beat them with a stick, hit their bottom or their palms. You just discipline them, not beat them up.

looks fake as fuck all
if she was truly beaten she would be in medical gauze. if the picture was taken as soon as she was beat she would be bloody and crying and if the picture was taken time after the beating, the eye would be red not white since the blood flow to the corneas has stopped

Burn coal pay toll

Bet that wasn't the only reason.

Her fault for being in couple with such a trashy person.
"B-But i love bad guys!"

looks like she did it herself
that black eye looks fake as fuck

>Cred Forums hates women more than blacks, Jews, Muslims, etc.
how long did it take you to realize this

I dont understand the purpose of this thread.

She was in a relationship with a man.
Man beat her up.

How should this concern us in anyway, shape or form?

Fucking fake. That's makeup on her eye and that's her natural british teeth

serves her right for taking pictures looking like a prostitute and being a retarded whore

A bit early for halloween makeup

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

YOU FUCK WITH THE ANGLO MASTERRACE YOU GET FUCKED YOURSELF

LOOK AT HER BEADY LITTLE CELTIC EYES SHES OBVIOUSLY CELT LOOK AT HER UGLY FLAT FACE HAHA

THE MIGHTY ANGLO FIST SMASHES ANYONE WHO CROSSES IT

BE IT PAKI NIGGER ARYAN OR CELTIC

WE FUCK EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING UP

FUCKING FEAR US HAHAHJAHAHAHA

Wouldnt want to have sex with her anyway desu
She's ugly in both pics

Yeah, niggers just rape them anyway.

A sensible Bong. I would have expected these "she deserved it" comments from /r9k/ or Cred Forums. I feel bad for her too, and now she's going to become a hardcore radical feminist now because a white man beat her half to death.

Hypocrisy is integral to a masculine character.

Brutal, dude looks like a fucking neanderthal

women love motherfuckers.
what can we do?
i ve never beaten nor harmed a woman
not a lot of gf
i look like the nice average joe, with a baby face
women don't get with me to fuck, but try to get my time and money instead (which i don't give)
soooo... well... i understand they like bigger men, tougher men, badder men...

Okay then. as long as they don't try to put THEIR MATING CHOICE upon MY poor lonely existence.

this perfect litte qt

>33338

JUST

Hotter now than before she got fucked up in my opinion. I would beat her more while I fucked her asshole

>Swedishchef.jpeg

I hope he end up in prison.

Probably not, but there is no way this is justified.

Then leave.

Half of Cred Forums is the worst traits of the strereotypical black man condenced.

Like you know anything about women, omega.

>What are your thoughts?
The leaf strikes again

>This woman refused sex with her boyfriend and got beaten. What are your thoughts?
Let me take a wild guess before I click the link, her boyfriend was a nigger?

>Not taking what you want, when you want

Put it this way, women have more respect for violent men who beat them, than pussy whipped, manipulative betas like you.

That's it?

Bitch needs a firmer hand than what she got

white guy

Aside from the eye and teeth, she looks better now.

Ha truely Cred Forums in a nutshell

Samefag here, turned off VPN

I'd shower the bitch with kind words every day, all day, buy her cheap shit, get her flowers, talk like a poet up until the moment she says "I love you"

I will be the most warm and romantic person she's met until she falls asleep. Then I just walk out of her life without a trace, change my phone number, rent out a new place and forget about the bitch while she sobs and goes "Why?"

No violence and a shitton of mental damage, insecurity and depression.