How do we Make Islam Great Again?

How do we Make Islam Great Again?

Remove

It's complete and utter destruction.

By promoting isis and pissing of westerners!

Islam was never great. Ever since islam took over the near east, the trade and knowledge went down the bucket like a dark age times a hundred. It turned into a region of beheading, child raping, women beating, and internal forever wars.

Pre-islamic arabia was fantastic, though. Surprisingly women-friendly (women had rights such as owning land and businesses and if they were raped, the rapist got punished, not the woman.) Terrific trade, ever hear of the silk road? That ain't the half of it. They incorporated aspects of greece and then of rome. The cities were amazing feats of engineering. They worshipped every god, the roman gods and the egyptian gods and the desert pagan gods, they didn't take religion seriously and everyone was welcome there. No matter your belief you could find a temple in the near eastern trading cities. It was a marvelous, thriving culture overflowing with prosperity. Aaaand then islam destroyed everything.

Now they all live in mud huts and shoot each other all day in between raping goats and young children. Thanks islam!

WE WUZ MATH N SHIET

al-khwarizmi was a persian that just happened to live under islamic rule. his finding have nothing to do with arabs or muslims.

Since antiquity, babylonians and egyptians used equations of first or second degree and algorithms.

islam was never great and arabs were always retarded.

the only good things being attributed to islam, are Persians scholars, mathematicians, and scientists, who changed their names to islamic names after the islamic conquest.

Iran (persia) has always been and still is a civilized place, unlike their arab and kike neighbors.
>t. history prof

Pre-Islamic Arabia was a shithole
The Silk Road continued to exist throughout the height of Islam.

>The Silk Road
also persian

You've gotta go back to the glory days of the Abbasid Caliphate and prevent the fall of the Mutazilite school of Islam. Which means you have to save the Abbasid as the crumbeling of the Arab Empire and the rise of ultra religious Turkish Slaves as well as the rise of mysticism in the form of the Sufis basically killed rationalism in Sunni Islam.

The pre-Islamic Middle East was divided between two of the greatest empires on earth.

The true aryan race.

TFW half west african (superior masculine characteristics)
quarter Anglo (superior culture and intellect)
quarter white-iranian (no arab jew shit - inheriting those sweet mystic powers)

god i love been mixed race

Maybe the important parts. Modern day Saudi Arabia was full of shitty pagan tribes that just fought shitty wars against each other. It was actually Islam that united the southern Arabs.

Go back in time and eliminate the ummayad dynasty.

Preferably kill fucking abu bakr the cum stealing piss drinker

>tfw half english
>tfw half iranian

we truly are blessed brother

Remove peado cult from living world

Arabia Felix and Oman were fine as well, that's why the Sassanians and the Ethiopians fought for control of the region. But yeah, the area that is modern day Saudi Arabia didn't have much going for it.
>It was actually Islam that united the southern Arabs.
Arab super tribes had existed on at least 2 other occasions prior to Mohammad and Islam. The Arabian population was getting far too large to keep being supported by what little they had in Arabia, it was only a matter of time before mass migration occurred and another super tribe formed.

>Preferably kill fucking abu bakr the cum stealing piss drinker
I see you are Shia. I realize that you dislike Abu Bakr, I'm not a fan myself, but he did prevent the collapse of the Umma by winning the Ridda Wars. Doesn't that count for something?

I'm triggered. Read a book you bowl of warmed over shit. Look at the near east around the time of the greek and then romans.

>flag

Waitaminute. I get it, you're a rapefugee. I've been rused. Go fuck a goat, ahmet.

Persia is cool as fuck, man.

>babylonians
>egyptians
>implying islamic

Why does everyone forget islam is relatively recent? Morons act like the region was islamic since the dawn of time. Probably has something to do with those gay pedophile asslicking muslims burning and erasing all previous history. Ironically the only time the region was worth anything. What is it with goatfuckers and destroying the region's history to insert crummy muhammad fanfiction all over the place?

>>Iran (persia) has always been and still is a civilized place, unlike their arab and kike neighbors.
>>t. history prof
oh punishing private sexual life and forcing hijab, how civilised
thanks Iranian diaspora

Go back in time and stop the Mongols from annihilating the Islamic Empire.

It basically restarted Islam, and without Mohammed to lead the Arabs, they were too shit to (re)form a good religion.

Remove Islam and convert to Orthodoxy

Not true. See Op pic. Islam as had some good moments

>implying it was ever a good religion.

no.

by making killing muslim a national sport. a good muslim is a dead muslim

Islam is great though. In fact, the muslims are doing nothing wirng. They are just taking over weaker cultures. We all did the same a few hundred years ago.

>Britain
>rapefugees
were pakis at least get your stereotypes rig

No.

By converting to Reformed Christianity

by converting Europe to Islam

THIS

POO IN LOO

>Sweden made islam gay
This is all your fault Sven.

nice try, you kike diaspora

Nukes combined with biological weapons. 1 billion mudslimes could be easily killed if whites would want it.

Being mixed race just means you'll never be accepted with any one race.
You should just pick one and hope nobody demands a pedigree from you.

How the fuck is a dude who happened to be muslim doing something good the credit of islam?

>How do we Make Islam Great Again?

By making Draw a mohamad day mandatory in schools

>le islamic golden age maymay

Fuck off. It was Persian intellectuals who were barely Muslim who made all the achievements of the "Arab" and "Islamic" world.

The 'golden age' had nothing to do with islam. In fact, the theological and religious elements were constantly hampering the educational elements in the caliphates. The islamic world just happened to be the center of wealth in the early to high middle ages, and scholars and educational institutions are attracted by wealth. As soon as the islamic world was basically destroyed by the mongols, the wealth and emphasis on learning started to shift to western europe, where it culminated in the renaissance, and ever since then it has remained in the west because the west remains far and away the wealthiest

Uzbek?

>all these faggots dishing Arabs in favour of the eternal Persian

I'm Iraqi, Chaldean Catholic Iraqi to be precise, and I can tell you we are one of the smartest races on earth; go to your local hospital, tell me how many Arab doctors you see!

That's exactly what I write.