Brit/pol/ - Based purple-haired QT girl edtion

>European parliament head says Britain cannot have access to single market without free movement
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/european-parliament-head-says-britain-cannot-have-access-to-sing/

>OK, I admit it. I regret voting Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/

>UK aims to trigger Brexit process in early 2017, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/22/boris-johnson-uk-aiming-start-eu-brexit-talks-early-2017

>Theresa May to decide over Brexit talks, No 10 says after Boris begins setting out strategy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/theresa-may-to-decide-over-brexit-talks-no-10-says-after-boris-b/

>Rudderless EU becoming a global irrelevance without Britain blasts ex Australia PM
express.co.uk/news/uk/713625/Rudderless-EU-becoming-a-global-irrelevance-without-Britain-blasts-ex-Australia-PM

>Tories select barrister for Cameron's Witney seat
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37447086

>The British women 'going to the jungle for sex with migrants' - whistleblower claims some aid workers have 'multiple partners in a day'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

>Activist behind Oxford University 'Rhodes Must Fall' campaign says he 'should have whipped' white student
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/23/activist-behind-oxford-university-rhodes-must-fall-campaign-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803805/Quality-Street-ditches-Toffee-Deluxe-Honeycomb-Crunch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
youtube.com/watch?v=584WhsDM0Pw
strawpoll.me/11279329
vocaroo.com/i/s1FBd9Fhv0FM
youtube.com/watch?v=gciegyiLYtY
youtube.com/watch?v=Crz13FKjp1I
youtube.com/watch?v=X14Ya7-pt1E
immigration.gov.pn
youtube.com/watch?v=kndEoW-ZwHc
youtube.com/watch?v=6tOr_YyudYA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/theresa-may-aims-to-kill-off-ukip-by-giving-it-everything-it-wan/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07wxpn9/question-time-sutton-coldfield
youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_LZ8fL-Mc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803724/City-businessman-chased-street-beaten-death-metal-chain-BMX-teenage-gang-chicken-shop-row.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/the-church-of-england-now-has-no-place-for-believers-in-the-trad/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/22/project-fear-destroyed-oedc-imf-u-turn-brexit-warnings/
express.co.uk/news/uk/702262/brexit-economy-uk-jp-morgan-ftse-100-britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
haaretz.com/.premium-1.574332
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/i-thought-voting-brexit-would-protect-jewish-people-how-wrong-co/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/soros-brexit-overturned/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-day-post-war-british-8271905
youtube.com/watch?v=yWEc1VoUglE
youtube.com/watch?v=rPC_phLWNK4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803805/Quality-Street-ditches-Toffee-Deluxe-Honeycomb-Crunch.html

First for our brothers.

>Boris begins setting out strategy

Read that as "selling out". Actually that could be what they mean.

Nth for fresh Nige

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

why don't we make comedies like this any more?

youtube.com/watch?v=584WhsDM0Pw

Nth for Amelia.

Reminder to vote no, lads.

strawpoll.me/11279329

This will affect Brit/pol/.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FBd9Fhv0FM

>Based purple-haired QT girl

That hair's a warning sign though.

is there video of the purple haired female?

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Why did we allow them to strip and destroy our navy

What possible reason would you have for voting no?

Why would you want to give money to jew companies?

Well we have these two coming sometime before 2025

anyone catch red dwarf and mind letting me know how it was?

voted yes, it's a small price to pay for cleaning up the rest of the board

I wonder if that would be realistic to implement. I mean it's more than just news that gets posted. There just isn't a way to differentiate between news, polls, political compass and interactive shit like that.

Army are getting some new IFVs

Political correctness is the anti-comedy. That is why our memes will win the culture war. The left handicaps itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gciegyiLYtY

youtube.com/watch?v=Crz13FKjp1I

>Ramps

isnt one meant to be mothballed

You mean the ones you almost handed over to a bunch of ruthless niggers until they declared independence after which you shunned them as an international pariah with no support of their own until the most ruthless of niggers took charge and tried to genocide all whites, after which you gave him a commemoration?

Watching QT just got back in from work
Does Lucas REEEEEEEE Tories REEEEEE-?

>That shot transition from the empty trenches to the poppy field

Blackadder is literally a work of art

solid 7

>that's a qt in England

Ughhh

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=X14Ya7-pt1E

>purple hair
>based

They look pretty good desu.
Based on a Spanish-Austrian design.

what's the story behind the Violet Vixen?
who is the Lavender Lady??

Because I don't want to post a link to archive every time I want to post a link.

If you see an archive link you don't know whether it's a Telegraph link, a Guardian link, a Reddit link, it could be anything. It's nice seeing what the actual source is before clicking on it.

Well I wasn't born by then yank, but I think what happened in Rhodesia is a travesty and i'm in favour of taking it back.

I'm trying to grow a beard atm, just to see what it's like. Been about 3/4 weeks, getting pretty thick on my jawline, upper lip and neck. But a bit patchy on my cheeks. Is that normal?

No idea.

We shall remember them

thanks I'll track it down then

different for everyone but that's pretty common

I've definitely noticed that leftist memes tend to be far too verbose and unfunny
I think part of it is because comedy coming from the left has changed from being rage against the establishment to being basically shills for the progressive establishment
reinforcing the status quo just isnt funny

Seaforth Highlanders for those curious.

>mfw my ID

Short collective memory, and "we don't need it (until we need it)" attitude.

That's a touching piece of propaganda, I'm sure the Channel Islanders were immediately convinced of the civility of the German occupiers once they saw that picture.

going to lefty uni soon. do i hide my principles? pros and cons pls

Post guac

Is the pitcairn island tropical? Might be cool to live there and go full /out/

mines about the same but i shave it a lot, let it grow and get a decent beard going

For black people it is.

is this kino?

Aren't 78% of them pedophiles or something?

Who the smeg is the purple haired girl?

why wont you say who sheee is?
did she call muslims arab-niggers on live tv? whats her story??

They're both going to be used, one out to see while the other one is in repairs and shit

That fucking toffee penny needs to go

She was on Question Time saying brexit might be good for young people.

Yeah they used to be but they sorted all that shit out (apparently)
Only 45 people live there so the nature must be untouched, no?

Will we ever have men as great as these ever again?

>That's a touching piece of propaganda,
Actually mate, the Germans there were Luftwaffe and this sort of thing was common (although not with the Wehrmacht) as they had respect for the RAF and I understand we did the same to their pilots.

she told the remainers to quit bitching and man up.

You take that back you slut

>2

Implying carriers are even relavent against China carrier killer missles.

Who is this purple haired chick and why is she based?

you know which episode -- when did it air?

But it doesn't matter as it's not like you're giving them click revenue

I haven't heard of it, but they provide an API for handling multiple URLs called Memento. I'd imaging it would be possible to query it using one of their short URLs to get the original domain.

So basically whenever someone posts an archive link it would be possible to display the source site along with it.

archive-is/gergergergergerg (example-com)

It's a fucking retarded idea. All it will do is encourage even MORE trolling. Looks like rickrolling's back on the menu boys.

Latest one, aired last night
Check this out btw lads
brit/pol/ island when?
immigration.gov.pn

youtube.com/watch?v=kndEoW-ZwHc

Yesterday, no idea about timestamp

Purple hair girl is at 14.40.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tOr_YyudYA

What the fuck is the britcucks obsession with Africa??

You guys really love the BBC don't you?

It aired last night.

As soon as the camera turned to her, I almost switched off after I saw her purple hair but . . .. low and behold - she turned out to be a Brexiteer - shocked or what?

>Laughing at the fact were building 2
>Quality over Quantity

>2 posts by this ID

Because it was a prosperous nation before the marxists showed up. It was the breadbasket of Africa and one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Most likely the same yank that started crying when I posted this.

well that's just asking to be photoshopped

>Ramp
>Quality

They're a couple of shitty aircraft carriers

You can spread Anglo genes in Asia, Antarctica, Latin America, etc.

But why the massive attention to Africa, where there are niggers and desserts

The British invented tachikoma. Noice.

captured german panther named cuckoo

They make some good programmes

Topkek

British aircraft carriers aren't superior Lmao

Kek I've got blue grey eyes and golden hair, I doubt I wuz a Kang

It wouldn't even be an issue if you faggots hadn't betrayed us over Suez, effectively costing us the empire

I don't understand the whole ramp meme every time I see the carriers posted.

What's bad about the ramp? What should it be replaced with?

>betrayed
The Americans would need to be allies to betray us.

Lol no and I don't care. The only thing wrong with that is the other Anglo nations aren't properly displayed as shit.

AmericaNS are shit. Great country, though.

tfw ships will never be this great ever again

Ramp=No steam catapult

Steam catapults allow the planes to carry heavier payloads.

Because our new Carriers have ramps, we're having to buy the gimped version of the F-35 with a lesser max payload.

Sounds like banter desu.

Lol betray? Our goal was to end your empire

It was all part of the plan

GET OUT OF THE FUCKING THREAD I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU SHITPOSTERS TRYING TO RUIN OUR GOOD TIME GET OUT OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

Battleships are completely redundant in this day and age.

A shame, but there's no point making them.

She's just one girl out of millions, why do fucking autists have such rage over our women? Some of your own are hardly Aphrodite.

Huh? I'm agreeing with the Americans being shit thing

Why so Buttmad mr. Lost empire ?

with some luck, maybe we will get to fight in germany again once they destroy themselves

>Our goal was to end your empire
This. We shouldn't be surprised that one nation sought to gain from the failure of another.

But what goes around come around.

>there are niggers
There are also lions, snakes and gorillas. It's the most resource rich land mass on the planet and was completely unconquered, untapped and undeveloped. The African empire was a great adventure and made a lot of eternal anglos filthy rich.

Is this a certainty? The ship isn't built yet, perhaps they have some kind of measure in place? Again, I'm not versed in this, I'm just wondering what the chances are.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/theresa-may-aims-to-kill-off-ukip-by-giving-it-everything-it-wan/

>what goes around comes around
Is what happened to the British Empire

Most of the comedy we (burgers and bongs) enjoy operates on a cognitive dissonance between the "real" and the "other" when the "other" is the left, leftists lose all political comedy privileges.

True, though we managed to get out of empire without burning our fingers too badly, unlike France, Protugal etc.

Where is that money now? Is Africa conquered? Is there an amazing Anglo place to live, currently, in Africa?

I can see plundering it for its resources but I don't understand why you would want to settle there and make colonies

t. butthurt tyrone

Found a picture of your grandad.

its a real shame lads

What's that one skinhead girl everybody kept posting? I think she was drinking a can of fosters and seemed to be out with the EDL, or something.

I never saved the pic of her, but curiously nobody brought up le anglo genes with her.

>I don't understand the whole ramp meme every time I see the carriers posted
Americans get pissy with it, for a number of reasons.

Steam Catapults have a massive drain on the power plant and take more people to operate, we dispensed with this and used a ramp instead.

It means that the Aircraft launched does NOT need heavy reinforcements to its undercarriage to take the strain , which does by all accounts affect the handling and o/a weight of the aircraft.

Now imagine all those cannons being replaced with modern day rail-guns. Hnnnnnngg

How do you have a steam powered launch with a ramp? What benefit comes from a ramp over steam launches?

I want to be her so bad...

Tru, and same might go for us. And then whoever our successor is

>pointing out truth
>getting called black
My grandad was British Topkek. He fought in ww1 topkek

these days our special forces get captured by farmers in libya

>What benefit comes from a ramp over steam launches?
See is somewhat correct in that a future 'plugin' has been accounted for. These are the yet to be fully developed EM systems.

Qt as in question time as she's in the audience of question time, dumb yank

>I can see plundering it for its resources but I don't understand why you would want to settle there and make colonies
To acquire the resources.
There is a reason why Africans are underdeveloped and it's the same reason we don't use them.

yeah May's doing a good job of it too.

Banks might have the right idea, a large section of young right wingers inside the tories looking to hold them to task might do better than UKIP post referendum.

that's my favourite one. cunts.

>Where is that money now?
It's what built the Empire.

>Is Africa conquered?
It was then. Completely and utterly subjugated.

>Is there an amazing Anglo place to live, currently, in Africa?
Nope it's full of muslim/marxist niggers.

>I don't understand why you would want to settle there and make colonies
Lebensraum. There are about 150 million anglos spread across the four corners of the world. Compare that to 8 million Swedes. Which nation is more endangered? Whether you consider it right or wrong is irrelevant. Our ancestors made sure that our race will survive till the end of time.

Rail gun, soon...

Just found her

14:38

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07wxpn9/question-time-sutton-coldfield

Those ramps don't work with heavy aircraft that require a lot of speed to stay above stalling speed

The simple answer was pointed out earlier: heavier jets can't use ski jumps

genuinely no idea what a railgun is

Something about the Nelson class makes me very hard

That'll be awesome when it fires a salvo, and then has to wait about 6 hours before it can fire another

But the Chinese are plundering and I don't think they're starting colonies, trying to settle

I could be wrong, but I'm unaware

well lads, i must depart, it has been fun sharing history

Lads, is it still a bit early to post Friday music? Cause if it is, forgive me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8

>it built the empire
Fair enough, but it was built from resources out of America, Africa, Asia, and everywhere else as well. The empire is also gone :/

>full of Muslims
Burn them

>150 million anglos
Yeah I get that; I get settling in a normal place like the American colonies or Australia/Zeeland...but why couldn't the Brits just take resources in the undesirable living places like India? Maybe parts of Africa are nice, but only parts...I'd imagine.

Thanks, m80.

It just made me sad that our boys were made to fight the wrong enemy against our brothers.

Anyone have a link to last night's Question Time?

Magnetic propelled projectile instead of plain old chemical energy

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_LZ8fL-Mc

That fire is from the air igniting from friction.

Issue is that it isn't that practical due to the rail's being fucked over while being used

>The simple answer was pointed out earlier: heavier jets can't use ski jumps
We know this.
I think you have missed my point. We designed our Carriers around the F35B variant, which although is is lighter and more expensive than the A or C variant, it suits our purposes more.

>BBC iPlayer only works in the UK
Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.

mfw when i'm third-world tier now.

Is this worth flipping my VPN over for?

None of these work for you?

>day of the referendum
>know for sure remain will win
>vote leave to make the result a bit closer and encourage EU reform
>Mfw we actually fucking leave

I have regrexit

A second referendum is needed. People were lied too

iPlayer is dogshit mate, like 3 minutes behind live and it's beginning to fuck me right off.

Bro, she's fucking ugly

Check the Thread, I think the You-Tube link has been posted, if not, it's in the previous thread.

I don't think that poster did any of those things, bro.

Strawberry for me

Too many people would get offended.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803724/City-businessman-chased-street-beaten-death-metal-chain-BMX-teenage-gang-chicken-shop-row.html
>First poles
>Now czechs

Why do brits keep battering eastern yuros to death? Why do you hate white people?

too uncucked for you?

Just had a phone interview for a very good job and I got the job.

Can I have some yous for no longer being a NEET

You need to manage the land. Sure, you can just sweep through, mine/harvest everything you can for a few decades, then move on - but once you've done so, there's nothing left for the future. If you settle and develop the area, you ensure a steady resource flow for the future. Also, China is already huge, they don't really need more land - if a small country like Britain wanted to seriously expand its population, it'd need land to house people in.

Welcome to wageslavery user

Fuck off reddit shill. We knew what we voted for, if you didn't you shouldn't have bothered to begin with.

>City-businessman-chased-street-beaten-death-metal-chain-BMX-teenage-gang-chicken-shop-row
Literally every Daily Mail headline.

Africa was sparsely populated in those days. It wasn't till the UN started sending them aid that they started breeding unsustainably.

qt: Question Time

It's the TV show she was on in the audience for.

If you all behaved like white people ought to we wouldn't have a problem, as it stands over here most "white" eastern europeans behave much the same as any african, middle-eastern or southeast asian migrant.

test

>putting all firepower on front
>3rd turret can't even fire forwards

>Waaah, I tried to game the system by voting tactically and it didn't work, go back and do it again

No sympathy.

>too uncucked

if they were uncucked they would have stayed in their own country

Oh fuck off and stop being so sentimental, pakis get bashed here all the time, you just don't see dailymail tabloid garbage reporting on it because they're poor, innocent Muslim angels, a problem ALL of Europe is having getting over, right now.

Congrats user.

>Watching Question Time
>Everyone screaming for more taxes to save the NHS
>Mogg tells everyone that we're being stupidly overtaxed and it's a matter of diverting resources, not more taxes
>Everyone still wants more taxes

still makes the target the enemy has to shoot smaller, not a terrible idea i guess?

>General electric

I thought BAE was making it for the Americans

>On bus
>Pass a car with a Hillary '16 bumper sticker.
>In the UK.
What for?

Well done, boyo. Hope you won't have too many women working with you.

Mine doesn't grow at all in patches each side of my lips so it looks weird

Probably the same reason people here buy MAGA hats.

Virtue signalling?

might be a clapistani living here.

NHS is the sacred cow of the UK
I can't wait until it dies under it's own weight, despite the fact i use it and support it for citizen use only

You're not white.

Africa begins at Calais.

Right lads, here's a debate for you

Christmas sweet tins (quality street, celebrations, roses etc) are in supermarkets now

which is the best tin?

My moustache droops down to hide that lel

>gang of BMX teenagers after petty row in chicken shop

They sound quintessentially British.

Celebrations for me m8

Celebrations > Quality Street >>>>> Roses

Celebrations, Quality Street, Roses, Heroes. In that order.

She isn't cute and her hair is disgusting, I don't give a shit what she's said.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/the-church-of-england-now-has-no-place-for-believers-in-the-trad/

About time CoE got called out for being full of gays who hate families and marriage.

If we had voted Remain, it would have been because of lies. Where's the economic collapse? Did your household lose £4,000 this year yet? Did we become an isolated pariah? Did they stop making plans for an EU army? Where's WW3? Did the EU revert to a customs union like we were told it was in 1975, rather than morphing by stealth and railroading into a globalist superstate?

>'Project Fear' destroyed: OEDC and IMF U-turn on Brexit warnings
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/22/project-fear-destroyed-oedc-imf-u-turn-brexit-warnings/

>JP Morgan finally admit Brexit doom-mongering was all lies
express.co.uk/news/uk/702262/brexit-economy-uk-jp-morgan-ftse-100-britain

>>Based
>>Purple-haired
Wait, wut?

celebrations>qs>roses

going to lefty uni soon. do i hide my principles? pros and cons pls

This is trending on Twitter, surprised it's barely mentioned in the bong thread.

As a Leaf who munches the fuck out of your exported Quality Street, I mad

Any smokers know what happened to the Gold version of B&H rolling tobacco? Can't find it anywhere.

I know it shocked us all, she said she voted leave and is excited for the opportunities Brexit will bring.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, founder of the EU, President of the Paneuropean Union 1926–1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Van Rompuy receives Kalergi prize 2012
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

God damn, sounds like I've gotta track down some of these Celebrations

>Pros
I often redpilled my seminars, i actaully made an Israeli leave the room.
If your good enough people will not debate you AND you can btfo the seminar host
>Cons
No much really lad, Uni is far too big to get notice unless youre unlucky

>Martin Schulz, President of the EU Parliament: For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people
haaretz.com/.premium-1.574332
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332

Who said she was cute? The QT stands for Question Time.

The nerds here don't care about any chocolate that isn't low quality trash like cadbury freddos.

Import tunnocks, leaf pal. That's some good chocolate there.

>Brexit and the Jews: Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/

>Bilderberg Elites: Stop Trump, Boost Hillary; Stop Brexit, Boost Migration
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration

>I thought voting Brexit would protect Jewish people. How wrong could I have been?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/i-thought-voting-brexit-would-protect-jewish-people-how-wrong-co/

just watched the daily politics where they complain about jeremy corbyns answer to "whats your favourite biscuit?" wtf

>Soros: ‘Brexit’ Vote Must Be Overturned Or the European Union Is ‘Doomed’
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/soros-brexit-overturned/

Bumping this lads.

>Brexit: Peter (((Mandelson))) has described today's upheavals as "the worst day in post war British history"
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-day-post-war-british-8271905

You study and work hard.

google makes it look like celebrations are just halloween candy, mini snickers and twix and stuff, is that right?

Patrician lads

Do it leaf

I mean really though

yep, strawberry is best, then the orange one.

>The boxes are also 30g lighter in weight this year because the five honeycomb sweets are lighter compared to the heftier Toffee Deluxe ones but the number of sweets remains the same.

|
|>
|

No idea mate, I have never used it, I have recently switched from L&B to Gold Leaf, the smoke is pretty similar and you still get a packet of papers too.

Who are the two lads without flags?

Jersey and Mann?

>tunnocks
Are those the niggas that make Snowballs? I love those things.

Any recommends in particular? I am gonna hit the based British candy store during my lunch hour.

F for Terry Jones

Either their teacakes, which I think are what you guys call snowballs, or their caramel wafers. Those are top tier choices.

Anyone want to fill me in from last nights gook mook happening threads? he was just baiting right?

>tunnocks
It's another Scotcuck promoting Scottish shit, take it with a pinch of salt.

Every Christmas I take all the strawberry, orange and caramel ones from the tins before my sisters get them

>severe variant of dementia

Oh, holy fuck. Well at least they got in that one last reunion ;_;

Reminder that the chineses have never actually tested DF-21D against a ship.

im not scared of the uni just the student body can fuck you up (or have is the sjw boogie-man a Cred Forums meme only(

something about Cred Forums and nintendo

>Calling me Scottish

Fuck off, you prick. I'm a Northener, but I'm not that far north that I need heroin and irn bru to survive.

Fucking hell, that's monstrous.

>Atlas recovery tank

Coincidence? Or does someone in the MoD's naming department play 40k?

It's mostly a meme. Just be a quiet loner like me and you'll be fine.

I meant the student body lad

>Just finishing QT
>All the panel bar Mogg being cucks
I cannot wait for a Day of the Rope

whats wrong with that? who gives a shit about how much sugar he eats.

anyone? is this what you're talking about?

>Scotcucks
kek, my ex gf was Scottish, that's the only reason I've had them... Honestly the snacks over here are garbage, so my standards are pretty low

>teacakes
The snowballs are coconut-covered marshmallow, I'll look into teacakes though

Hijacking post for bong answers

Yes laddie.

Celebrations are just mini versions of existing bars. The tin of sweets we're talking about is Quality Street

The biscuit question is to reveal how someone answers it. In this case, Jeremy can't answer a simple question without virtue signalling.

This is why I can never understand why on Cred Forums, of all places, we get shit for Brexit.

I feel like the UK is the only country that even brings Juncker up, here. The guy is so fucking bad, yet everyone except just seems to ignore his existence and continues going on about how badly our economy is doing.

>Calling me Scottish
Shilling Tunnocks scottish chocolate leads me to think otherwise.
It's bland and hum-drum but I suppose you have your reasons?

The fuck? Isn't it more cost-effective to just buy the full-sized chocolate bars if that's all celebrations are?

Cheers Lads

Thanks. I'm pretty sure it will be tbqh - it's a graphic designer position in a big beauty retailer

WEW

about £5 for a tub mate, meant for snacking on when they stick Only Fools & Horses, Die Hard, Home Alone and the Indiana Jones films on over Christmas

He's had a good innings. Great man and legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWEc1VoUglE

Cadburys heroes is the best one, don't even pretend like it isn't
Every other has too many duds that everyone leaves

>strawberry, orange and caramel

you can have them lad they're dire

>Honestly the snacks over here are garbage, so my standards are pretty low

For some reason Britain does have an extreme sugar-obsession, moreso than other European countries.

You could maybe argue this is where the whole teeth thing comes from, our monarchs started eating sugar really early on in contrast to the rest of the continent, and the love of it apparently never went away.

But, as a result, we do make a LOT of very nice sweets.

We haven't left yet, to be fair.

>problem hair leftist bbc audience stooge
>based

Never trust the Beady Broadcasting Corporation.

Even the economy thing is funny when you consider how fucked the Euro is, the rampant unemployment in Spain, Greece, Portugal, France, Italy and the endless bailouts.

If you want a specific brand then yes, but if you want a variety to snack on while Christmas specials are on TV then their ideal

>The British women 'going to the jungle for sex with migrants' - whistleblower claims some aid workers have 'multiple partners in a day'

FUCKING REEEEEEEE!!

Why do women always try to fuck the most """exotic""" people. It happens all the time. Why don't they have that same tribal bias and want to be with your own kind that men do? EXPLAIN YOURSELF, GOD!

Because those desserts are mighty tasty.

thanks

everyone was saying celebrations are best though

and even if you want small ones you can get those in huge boxes of halloween candy in november for cheap here

Kek, same here.

Who /Devilish/ here?

It's comfy as it comes lad. I assumed most western countries had this kind of thing but maybe it's a special brit comfiness.

She was a leave voter and wants less immigration.

Thanks mate, Amber is my regular smoke anyway. I just wanted to try B&H again but it looks like it has disappeared from the UK market completely.

Our selection of fags and baccy is pathetic.

>You could maybe argue this is where the whole teeth thing comes from,
NO.

This is purely an American thing, regarding colour and 'straightness' - it's nothing to do with cavities or dental health (we slap America in this regard)

Solution when lefties say we should allow entry to all these poor refugees and that our concerns about them committing violent/sexual crime are overblown:

> Agree that we should let them in under a few conditions
> They're all fitted with GPS monitoring
> The men are chemically castrated

How can the leftists argue? They're safely here now and we've drastically reduced the likelyhood of crime being committed by them.

Top kek.

Are they Gurkhas? Just looking at the knife they have on the belt. Is it a Kukri?

we get huge variety pack boxes for halloween that get put on sale in november

Who're worse - Yanks or Jerrys?

i'll tell you what, for such a gluttonous and downright pornographic nation when it comes to food, the USA has surprisingly poor quality confectionery. when I was over there I noticed a weird quality to the chocolate, it's so much less sweet than ours

I hope you put the wrappers back in and make them all look as unopened as possible.

It's clickbait. If there is any truth to it you can rest assured it's some mentally ill spoiled graduate type on the ultra-extreme left. Probably a member of the green party at the very least.

God she sounds qt. I like unique hair dyes, shame crazy girls often have them.

>for halloween

>peanut free

that or they served with them, my granddad had one gifted to him during his time with the gurkha signals.

yeah but at least they're not RACIST like the RACIST UK
ignore that their anti-immigration parties are far bigger than ours and for the most part make UKIP look like a little girls tea party we're still RACIST unlike the progressive europeans

Yanks easy.

>tfw slightly yellow and a few crooked teeth
>tfw never had any fillings or cavities or removals

If you read the original comments, it's not exacty clear how much of the action is male vs female volunteers. There are a couple of 'should learn to keep it in their pants' comments

Lefties would say that violates the migrants human rights.

>Our selection of fags and baccy is pathetic.
When I was younger, I remember actual tobacconists???

They had nearly every brand under the sun, Normal cigarettes, rolling baccy and Pipe baccy, along with a large selection of snuff, pipes, lighters, etc.

They seem to have disappeared along with many other high street shops . . .. supermarkets have a lot to answer for.

>If there is any truth to it you can rest assured it's some mentally ill spoiled graduate type on the ultra-extreme left. Probably a member of the green party at the very least.
You seem to underestimate how many women like this there are.

Ah, it's a comfy Christmas thing, got it. Thanks lads.

I'll be mourning the Quality Street deluxe toffees with you all. RIP

Remainers:

> It's been a day since the UK voted for Brexit where's the money that was promised for the NHS? Reeeeeeeee your predictions were false

> The economic collapse I predicted hasn't happened yet because Brexit hasn't yet happened! My prediction will still come true!

those specific ones are, this one has peanut m&ms

Of course but then we can go down the beggars can't be choosers line.

Women want to ride the cock carousel

Reminder to beat up whores

>Christmas coming up
>just spent a load of money on various things
>my family has grown exponentially since last year

Going broke this year, lads. Don't even have enough loyalty points to buy a nice bottle of whiskey.

Who dares watch a 1 hour documentary directed by Ken Loach titled "In conversation with Jeremy Corbyn".

youtube.com/watch?v=rPC_phLWNK4

Yeah, I guess that's probably why we don't have Celebrations. November 1 is my annual 'stock up on candy day' and into the fridge they go.

The amount of British chocolate Cadbury has been bringing over is pretty stellar, was suprised as hell when I saw Walmart started selling bags of Buttons.

I've never bought a present for anyone yet kek, despite living at home still. I don't care about Christmas anymore really. I just like having a meal with my family. Might accompany my nan to church this year, despite being agnostic.

Most white men are so pathetic now that you can't really blame them. Women crave strength.

this is chocolate porn if you can find it

Filthy subversive kike out now.
When they don`t get a result they want they lie and force you to do it again, fuck that.

>Have a wide family I don't keep in contact with
>Only other family member that isn't my mother that I last spoke to was my brother, over three years ago
>tfw only buy stuff for my mum and granddad

Christmas is alright these days. Always make sure to have rum and/or whiskey in though. They make the evening.

I think you're me. Or maybe my Grandad has another family he never told me about.

Was it in the malayan emergency?

Cadbury has been shit ever since the yanks bought it out and moved the factories to Poland. The taste has gone bland and chalky.

I've had quite a few mentions from foreigners about how sweet our confectionery is. We do make a tonne of it, and a lot of it is very diverse.

In fact, I even recall there being a Simpsons joke about how rich our sweets are and Bart and Lisa end up losing it over it. It wasn't even something I fucking realised until OTHER countries pointed out how sweet our stuff is.

I know Scandinavians have quite salty tasting "sweets", in contrast.

The ones with peanuts never sell because moms are terrified of them, which is good for me when they go 50% off on Nov 1.

Not even mad

Just put £20 on Yorkshire to beat Middlesex lads!

They used to make chocolate with sour milk. Now it's made to taste like it was made with sour milk.

>bags of Buttons.
Fuck . . .That brings back memories.

Galaxy . .. that's a good bar of smooth.
If you can find this in Canada - get some.

ugh, don't get me started. never has a brand gone to shit so quickly

I have nothing against either. Though I'm not super appreciative of how often we get shit on by both, though I suppose as an English person on Cred Forums I'm pretty used to it.

Funnily enough, Cred Forums is still more accommodating towards us than Cred Forums and Cred Forums are.

THIQQ

Don't they call it Dove there or something

celebrations are shit, way too many bounty bars.
i hate bounty..

Jezza is pretty interesting to be fair.

Cred Forums is easily one of the worst boards on here. I thought Cred Forums was alright though?

Cred Forums is always fun

It's worse than that. The rear turret (that isn't superfiring) was not allowed to be fired under certain circumstances because it gave everyone on the bridge a concussion.

nah, just chilling in HK helping keep the mainland chinese out.

I like both of them. Canadians are the problem.

It's a beauty, for certain.

Something in the back of my mind, tells me you are correct.

None of my family get along but they all pretend to at Christmas and everyone exchanges expensive but useless and quickly forgotten gifts. Maybe I'll just break the routine this year and hope they all follow suit.

walmart site does have galaxy bars for some reason but wikipedia says it is dove here

Galaxy has caramel inside, correct? If so, I think I had that last time I was in London.

We have something similar called Caramilk, but Galaxy is far superior due to using British chocolate.

When did that happen? Maybe I never had the 'actual' good chocolate. Either way, if you've ever tried Canadian Cadbury or Hershey's, you'd understand why British Cadbury seems god-tier in comparison.

Pic related were my favs when I was on your side of the Atlantic, as well

Canadians are fine. They're shitposts are harmless and rather amusing.

Whoever owns Celebrations needs to be fucking gassed for taking out the Truffles.

Men are to blame too. We're a bunch of beta faggots. Our nation is being overrun by shitskins and no one's doing anything about it. Women want alphas. It's evolutionary.

*in her

NEW

Aussie shitposts are retarded but also funny, canadian shitposts are just retarded

no chance, pitch is too slow
it will be a draw

Kek, short dumb peasants that can't speak English arent alpha

>Galaxy has caramel inside, correct?
No.
I have a feeling you guys call it Dove!

Around 2010, Kraft bought the company and straight away decided to close down UK production and move to Poland for cheaper labour.

There is a caramel galaxy bar but regulars are just chocolate

Oh. Yeah. I guess we do.

Thanks for putting up with my chocolate shitposting guys :^) Cheers

Ye but I think to a vanishingly small minority of women they seem like they're on a romantic adventure or something. I don't know. I'm not the one fucking niggers. But at the end of the day, the weaker sex is our responsibility, not us theirs.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/
guys get on this site and scrolll down a bit, theres a poll and 'id really rather we remained' is at 61% we cant let that happen. it only takes 1 click. do it for Farage!

>I thought Cred Forums was alright though?

I can safely say that I have never seen more threads specifically made to talk about Britain than on Cred Forums.

And because there are no flags, it's JUST us that gets talked about, it's not like people are making threads on Danes, or something.

>le epic raiding online polls
why
the poll is fucked to start with, there's 3 different options for types of brexit and 1 for butthurt remainers
online polls are worthless

They are. And as far as I've read, BAE are doing it much better so they're railgun is more likely to get the thumbs up.

>BAE and Gen. Atomic are competing via America giving them two contracts and purchasing the best design.