America went full retarded... again

US Wants a No-Fly Zone over Syria, But it will only apply the Russians, meaning US air-force can still fly, but no one else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IDEPcKcujI
youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE
youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=0IDEPcKcujI

>Surely everybody would want this deal!

said the fucking retarded US foreign expert.

They're just doing this so they can get outraged that Russia refused their no fly zone proposal.

They want peace! it's those damned Russian's that are stopping the process.

Pic related, Russia's reaction to America's current strategy.

So what? At least it's a peaceful solution.

If a republican was in office they would probably just bomb Assad.

You mean like we just did "accidentally"?

>it's a peaceful solution.
Forcing things this way will lead to conflict not peace.

Corrupt elements of American government want to ignite a war with Russia because there will a change of power in Washington soon.

Why does it always have to be a fucking leaf?

How many are willing to take bets that the Aid Convoy who was recently attacked in Aleppo, was hit by Israel, in order to disrupt the fragile peace

>The Neocon boomers are still in anti-Russia mode and are actively trying to incite World War III

Unless that republican was TRUMP MAGA

if you don't build a proper nation state you become test and play ground of the defense industry. it's as simple as that.

The shit in Syria is really making me cringe. Like its so apparent to everyone else how retarded America is acting over it.

I usually defend the US against all butthurt foreigners because fuck them, but this gay shit is just retarded.

They wanna see it before they die. They grew up and lived the whole cold war and they still have that mindset. Wars are often fought over old rivalries between old men so that they may send young men off to die.

A solution would be to stop arming "peaceful" rebels to destabilize middle east.

USA is decadent empire

30 mossad agents btfo

you mean just like the democraps already fucking did?

They bombed Assads soldiers, killing like 30 of them, and let ISIS take over a position. And this was during a fucking cease fire to allow medical supplies and what not to help civilians

>still
Yeah, and right quick. As said, Trump will clean house. If he gets in, Clinton gets indicted and half of Washington with her. That's just the beginning, too. What Obongo did with his führer orders really set a nice precedent for President Trump to act quickly and efficiently.

I'd buy stock in the S. C. Johnson & Son company if a war against Turkey was ever planned, not the defense industry.

>Why haven't we Raided turkey yet?
>Think of the ozone layer!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA<

REMINDER

THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT SINCE THE 40's

TRUMP WONT STOP THIS

Daily reminder that Assad literally dindu nuffin.

1) Trump wins
2) Coordinate military action with Russia in Syria
3) Destroy insurgency, establish Syria as a safe country
4) Ship all the rapefugess back

Why aren't we allied with the Russians again?

>*30 jew intelligence officers BTFO
fixed

a real leader at this point, would realize that trying to remove assad by force is untenable.

that he would need to get russia, assad, the FSA, and the kurds to all cooperate with NATO to deal with ISIS. Then use negotiation to come to terms that assad, russia, fsa and kurds can live with.

This is why the world hates you America

its funny how everyone is against Russia and US being bros.
really makes you think.

because we need a strong boogey man that isn't a major trading partner.

Why the fuck would Syria or Russia agree to these terms?

>(((we)))

I'm really starting to believe there's some merit to Putin claimming the US is the real agitator and avoiding any sort of resolution.

>If a republican was in office they would probably just bomb Assad.
and how is that different from Obama's current strategy?

Kek. How fucking dumb is Kerry

>Why aren't we allied with the Russians again?

Because they dont want your self destructive morals corrupting their young. They see what your influence on us has done over the last 70 years

of course there is, you're a bit late putting the picture together

I really don't want to agree with Russian propaganda, but goddammit Kerry, this isn't negotiation.

This is just rhetoric and part of diplomacy. It wont actually amount to anything. It's just a way of the US escaping any blame. That way people wont say "why didn't the US do anything". You have to read between the lines.

John Kerry should hang

>bit late
prbably naivete

This is 100% the fault of our retarded foreign policy since Dubya.

>arm """moderate""" rebels to dispose of dictators the jews don't like
>act surprised when they turn out to be a bunch of extremist mudslimes that wreck havoc across the world

In all fairness to Obongo, he hasn't gone hard against Syria. If Clinton had her way, he'd be gone by now though.

Can anyone tell me why being allies with Russia would be bad? I can't really see a downside.

Would Russians support an alliance with us?

Technically Syria is still a sovereign nation isn't it?

Can you just impose a No Fly Zone over someone else's air space?

Have they all tried just counting to three, putting down the guns and going their separate ways?

Wow surely there's no way Obama could've done this like a year ago.

Isn't it strange that finally Obongo stops pussyfooting around in the ME and tries to get shit done right before the election so he can say "wow guess there's no ISIS left no need to elect Dolan Trulp" despite the fact that Dolan has literally called for a no fly zone on multiple occasions?

I think that's technically the plan? No Fly Zone for Assad assisting Russian Jets, so the U.S. can bomb Assad backed forces?

I dunno.

This. Except they didn't need to send a bad policy proposal over to be sure Russia would reject it, John Kerry's smug goddamn face is enough to make anyone say "Go fuck yourself."

The Russian Empire and the US were bros. Communism really does ruin everything.

The whole point of being 100% anti-Russian here in the U.S. is because of the Cold War, but mainly because any added territory between Europe and Moscow allows Russia more protection from the U.S. and thus more flexibility to make riskier decisions that could harm US interests.

Whatever the plan currently is, it's undeniable that a lot of people in charge want Assad gone, and Obama himself is actually one of the few people we have to thank for not just strolling in and fucking shit up.

Hillary will be more aggressive. Trump is our only shot at a return to normalcy in Syria.

>Would Russians support an alliance with us?

Yes and no. In theory yes but the US isn't interested in stopping ISIS. The Russians are invited by the Syrian govt and actually bomb terrorist targets while the US does not.

>be me, good, loyal citizen of the united states of europistan
>listen to radio news while driving home ~30minutes ago
>'russia continues to ignore and deflect any attempts at securing a truce to help the poor, neglected people of alleppo
>those evil russians even bombed a well in the city
>why is this allowed?'
Im not im the usa. Why in the hell is our news kissing the american asses, and openly lieing to me?

>US imposes no fly zone over Syria
>Syria says no
>Russia says no
>US shoots down Russian Mig
>????
>WWIII

us wants to save the terrorist from russia

the truce appears to have all but collapsed amid rebel violations

How do they plan to enforce it having every airfield in the region within Kalibers range?

They want their war before November. Barack Obama posted an image to his Facebook page that said...

"Share if you would support Obama for a third term if you could."

I'm starting to give credence to this conspiracy.

US knows they would never do it. The question is what do Kerry and the US gov think they will achieve with this proposal. It only makes them look like idiots. There must be something the public doesnt know or maybe they just want to frame Russia as the aggressor when they refuse this "world saving peace treaty of flowers and happiness".

Oh please, their Marxist subversion of us has done far more damage to our society's morals than our exports of blue jeans and Coca-Cola

>A fucking leaf

One jet isn't enough to start the war

We've shot a plane or two out of each others before

>Would Russians support an alliance with us?
Not in the next few decades, no. What Russia wants is for the world to acknowledge that it has its own national priorities and interests, and Clinton did a fantastic job of shitting all over that with Yugoslavia.

It's going to take a lot of time and effort to rebuild the level of trust there existed in the early 90's.

>Communism really does ruin everything.
So does zionism.

>HEY!
>HO!
>WATCH THAT DREIDLE-
>GO!

Actually, Dubya followed that doctrine in Afghanistan and it was outstandingly successful... However, for Iraq, the Pentagon got what they wanted, a large, honorable, conventional invasion.

The invasion and subsequent occupation was branded a failure... Even though the surge all but ended Al-Qaeda in Iraq before Obama took office. If the occupation were to have continued, who knows what the world would be like right now?

It didn't, and now we have returned to the Afghan doctrine of regime change, as proposed by the CIA, as recently as 2011. Personally speaking, I think that the Pentagon was right. Conventional warfare and counter insurgency places less hardship on the local population... This scheme that is playing out today? It's shit.

A modest deployment of Western military forces could drive ISIS back underground. The occupation will have to continue indefinitely, like in Cyprus and other places. This is the future Obama has created.

>Let's perpetuate the civil war by getting in the way

Let them fucking finish each other jesus h christ,and let whatever rise from the ashes rebuild

And Marx was German, as we all know.

but commies come from france

fucking terrorist sympathizers

Commies come from Jews, France just had the misfortune of having a lot of wealthy jews who could spread that bullshit

I remember when, if you didn't think attacking Iraq was a good idea, you were probably a terrorist sympathizer or traitor
now that is an expensive disaster with no end in sight I'm supposed to feel sorry for the ppl that sided with the terrorist against the democratically elected government?

it must be a crazy world for the idiots that trusted these con artist

If we wanted peace you think we could've wealth with all this shit in an efficient and quick manner. Terrorism is tool the government uses to take rights away. First spying and then encryption. What makes you think the government doesn't want terrorism

My great grandchildren will be paying for this disaster and all they'll get is the bill and the blowback

Are you fucking kidding me? The fucking nerve of this faggot, to try to ban Russian airpower after attacking a convoy themselves!!
Russia will enforce a no-fly zone over Syria for everyone other than Russia and Syria, and Kerry and Obama can continue to suck eachother off in the White house closet.
Putin is more patient than I expected, but dont allow that to be seen as a sign of weakness. Educated Russians are slow to anger, and very patient, but once that patience breaks, Mr Kerry can expect to wake up with a horses head in his bed.

Because of cold war mentality faggots like Obama, Biden, Cheney and Hillary.
Get those idiots as far away from positions of power, and the crisis they are driving this country straight into can be averted.

So we're not at war with Syria and Russia is Syrias ally and we think we can come in and force a no fly zone against them?

Like who are these traitors trying to start ww3?

>America went full retarded.
you mean the morons in D.C.

America was full retarded from day 1.

>obama admin in charge of not leaving WW3 to the next president

it's like they know Hillary is going to lose so they are doing their best to fuck everything up

fuck america

seriously fuck america. Jesus mohammed christ, civil war in America NOW!

Obama is protecting ISIS in Syria and stitching up and winding up the Russians for an emergency 3rd term. Syria is of no strategic value at all being in the middle of literally nowhere with not much oil compared to other middle eastern nations.

Obama is protecting his ISIS buddies with western forces, laughably. It's the only explanation I can rationally conclude.

> and Obama is exploiting Kerry as well, who could do much better than work for that ISIS creator in the Oval Office. A shame.

~>unfettered american access~~?

wha? oh Lord, let Kerry suffer an aneurism that puts him in a coma

Just remember, while you're setting up all these simple solutions, that there are more then two sides in Syria (protip, there are more then three)

>more then three

Assad
Israelis
Saudis

...:

turkey

You forgot the main thing, that they never should have gone into Iraq in the first place.

I'm drunk or I would've figured that.

fuck America!

This is true, fortunately Trump is an exception

Hell no. Russia and America haven't liked each other for years. I doubt it.

>Pls stop flying so we can bomb you
What the fuck USA, Reagan would not have stood for this slimy underhanded approach

They don't need any advices on self-destructing.
Russia isn't the strong macho as they want to make themself look in foreign politics.
They are pretty cucked and a sentence like "russia for russians" will give you a free ride into a comfy prison cell there.

they can kill everyone on the planet 3 or 4 times
strong enough

youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE

This. I hope Israel will get nuked and every Jew in the world is expelled back to Africa or gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE

Pls be my ai gf

This is just insane policy. Apart from the humanitarian issues, this is destructive to the American empire.

>US air-force can still fly, but no one else
Yeah, that's what a "No Fly Zone" has always been. Any traffic besides ours constitutes a thread in such designated air space.

russia says a us droned launched from inkirlik airbase arived in the area of the convoy briefly before the 'incident' and left about 30 mins after.

un retracted from calling it an airstrike as did the pentagon. kerry left out in the rain i guess?

they killed more than a hundred saa soldiers in an hour long airraid with danish, british and australian airforce participiating. 4 aircraft and a surveillance drone were involved. russia had two call the us twice before the 'good coalition' called back their planes. as an excuse they stated that official charged with communicating affairs left his workplace and could not be reached. must have been a long toilet break. seven minutes after the bombing stopped isis launched an offensive and captured tardeh hill from the decimated saa troops.

people in hell want ice water. syrias government isnt a puppet of the united states. syrias government has the right to issue a no fly zone or not to as they are a sovereign nation. also they get to say who it applies to

Hes right. The CIA has been looking at toppling the middle east dictators one by one. Bush wouldve bombed the fuck out of Assad and then gone back to his farm while Vlad pouted about their increasingly sexless marriage.

Russia and China should team up and nuke us
we are cancer to this world, other countries would do so much better without us

>sovereign nation
>civil war

This has never been the case in history. Every time a country goes through this the world powers are trying to finger fuck their way into a strategical or economic advantage on the other side.

You people should really work on not being terrible

jesus christ, how do they expect Russia to care? Either they shoot down Russian fighters or Russia will continue to ignore sanctions. This is the last gasp of a dead policy, when the SoS announces that they will do something but not actually act upon it. Even if Hilary somehow wins, day one she's going to have all this shit thrown back in her face by Russia

cuck

>said the Secretary of State a few days after the USA """"accidentally"""" bombed the Syrian/Russians instead of bombing ISIS

just admit ISIS works for you, your ketchup faggot. I might respect an administration that stops lying and pretending the CIA created ISIS just like the CIA created Al-Qaeda.

1 dollar bob!

Let's show them our peaceful ways by force