Integrate the MSM Journalists among us

Welcome!

Now that the media is reporting (((fast))) on our Google Scheme its time for us to accept the fact that we are under constant observation by Journalists, Bloggers and YTers who try to capitalize on our memes

How do we integrate these people?

Let us say Hi! first and show them our prettiest faces!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder how many people lurk. I post unapologetically racist shit all the time but I remember I lurked on Cred Forums for like 2 years before I started posting. I bet there's all kinds of curious normies that are getting slowly redpilled. There are probably 50 lurkers for every poster.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/

There are more lurkers in this thread, than there are butts in your head.

Wow I didn't know that there was that much discrepancy between lurkers and posters. That's insane. Are people afraid to use the site?

>Are people afraid to use the site?

its basically a gladiators arena at this point

can't we just ask all the lurkers to post a quick message, to get a count?

this entire google meme was made up by shills you dumbasses like open your eyes damn

The thread would probably 404 instantly if you checked the graphs he posted

Yes this will work

Why? Everyone already knows about Google but to create a stigma on the name really is a good idea.

lurkers plz respond

Maybe they don't know how. They just like to read through like they're reading YouTube comments

What happened in April? Why were there so many namefags?

April 1st. (((Prank)

when they made Cred Forums look like Google+ and everyone got a generic name

>tips fedora
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I also lurked for two years before posting. Way it should be, desu.

April fools joke forced everyone to have a name.

>I also lurked for two years before posting.

why?

>desu

still not used it heh pal??

No one cares about your shitty forced meme. Fuck off nigger.

Just lazy to write responses. If you wrote some lenghty response on a fresh thread and others don't bump it, chances are the thread will be dead before you finish. Waste of effort.

What was your first post? Drumpf BTFO?

>Waste of effort

thats not what this site is about though

If you want to get rewarded for your shitposts maybe go to reddit and reek in some Karma lol

Cred Forums moved so fast it was hard to post before threads 404'd. I don't know if it's still like that, i haven't been since way before capchas were added.

Tbh, I use niggerspeak more now that it's wordfiltered, senpai.

mirelurkers
ogs will know
journalists play fallout 3 if you haven't already

Also lurked two years.

I made my first post years ago. I've been using this site for like 9 years.
>You're here forever

>sweden
>germany

yeah no

i also doubt chinks are so smart, my friend taught english there and they are fuckin mindless drones

I remember being intimided yeah.
But i was barely literate in english so probably not representative since half of the traffic or more is from native-english fags.

Speaking of learning english, Cred Forums is extremely useful in that.
Virtually all people here write with a perfect grammar, and barely make typos.

Mmmh, maybe a self-selection process ?
Those that are not secure in their writing skills are afraid to be rightfully called faggots ?

I've been on Cred Forums since 2005 and I make a post MAYBE once a week, threads once per year.

The vast majority of people treat Cred Forums less like a community and more like a news and entertainment site; they come here to read.

Note to MSM do not play Fo3, it's shit

PLay NV instead

2009 m8
Obviously all our countries have taken a nosedive for obvious reasons.

The leading hypothese is that the chinks are massed around the average while the europeans are all over the place.
Considering our respective civilisations performances, it seems legit, but since IQ studies are haram in the west, as long as China stop being lazy googles, we won't know for sure.

130 IQ here, most shit Cred Forums does is retarded but google = african gentleman is a good one. Theres literally no way it can go wrong for Cred Forums.

How Google will even react ?
They can't do shit, we're talking about language evolution here.
Once the meaning is associated for the majority of the pop, what can they do ?
ALL of their products have google somewhere !

Fuck, if and when they understand what's going on, they'll go ballistic. The reaction is going to bring much lulz for all, insh'kek.

lolol Big Bob Patacki confirmed for Brawl! Down with Scientology! WHEN I WAS, I made such a face when.

I hope everyone new here enjoys all my fresh Cred Forums memes!

Milhouse is the best meme.

Google will never catch on in the minstream, but it will fuck with their filters which is the point. They'll probably make the filter look for plural "googles" specifically. We should make google a singular plural like moose and bison so they cant filter

Oh, the MSM will report it, make no mistake.
And once it does, it's game over, it'll become unstoppable.

Still, it's not going to happen on its own, all able and willing should be hard at work in social medias to spread it.
Memetic warfare is hard but rewarding work.

I post like twice a year

It's estimated that on all websites, somewhere between 1% and 10% of people actually post, with 90% or more of people just lurking. I post here a lot, but there are still more threads that I just read and don't post in. Not everyone has thoughts to contribute on every topic.

Hi MSM.

What kind of anime do you like?