Can someone post me sources explaining the current global economic system

Can someone post me sources explaining the current global economic system.
Also, we should really make Economics General thread a thing, let this be the first one. Austrian economics yes/no and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read a uni level textbook on the topics of micro and macro economics

Only do this if you wish to stay bluepilled

I dont believe anything from mainstream textbooks, im looking for a genuine redpill on the economy, fractional reserve banking etc.

Also (((their))) influence in the making of the current global economy

ecomemist student here, first year
read it anyway, they are needed to undestand how the world works today and more

I am also an economics student, and the last place i look for knowledge, other than for passing exams, is a textbook, they are the tools of indoctrination

they are indoctrination, yes, but they also represent the modern capitalist world
what are you planning to do after you get your degree?

I am an aspiring entrepreneur, then perhaps politics

>Can someone post me sources explaining the current global economic system

How money is created in modern economy -> bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf

What you have today is basically monetary anarchy that is supposed to be restrained by central banks through interest rate manipulation or giving banks easy money through "asset buying" which is called Quantitative Easing

This is supposed to get the economy going, because banks are supposed to give credits and you know the drill, investments go up, jobs and so on

Nobody controls money anymore. All FED meetings is just an empty theatre so that people can delude themselves everything is under control and there will be no defaults on debt

After this shitshow is over, countries that have the most gold will most likely try to set a new Bretton Woods kind of system, so USA, Germany, Italy, China and I don't know others, maybe Russia

Nice, thank you for your contribution polack bro

What are your opinions on austrian economics? Cure for the modern world, or jew poison?

Oh so you're looking for something that conforms to the beliefs you already hold? Nice.

Faggot

>aspiring to be something
>bosnian

No actually, i am here for discussion, contribute with anything you want to, i just stated my personal baliefs

Ok Lamar

Anti empiricism means they can get very ideological. For instance they reject minimum wage on the basis of pre-conceived philosophy. But that is stupid, because nobody knows what the equilibrium of the market is, and an entrepreneur can really rip off of people

People like Menger, Bohm Bawerk or Hayek can be fine, but remember that those are liberals. Ultimate red pill economics is the Salamanca school

In general take into account that "western" humanities are basically ideologies. Anglosaxon, French, German writers are often ideologues

But anything that goes against your beliefs is clearly written by (((them)))

In this thread i am a blank slate, ready to consider anything that is given factually

Damn polack bro, you seem like you know your shot, but i believe it is more rationalism than ideology, like logically deducing their theories from certain a priori axioms

>In this thread i am a blank slate, ready to consider anything that is given factually
>I dont believe anything from mainstream textbooks, im looking for a genuine redpill on the economy, fractional reserve banking etc.

K

I can not and will not forbid anyone to post anything, it is your free choice to contribute whatever you want, will i believe it or not should be none of your concern

If someone wants to make an economic general and perhaps create a pastebin these are some good books:

>An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations
By the father of modern free market economics Adam Smith

>Essentials of Economics
Literally a noob book, but a really good one by N. Gregory Mankiw

>Principles of Political Economics and Taxation
by David Ricardo about free international market laws

There also are many more if someone is interested

>

Yes we could definitely use regular economics threads, someone who is more internet savvy than me should do this

Also i could really use some recommendations on works from the salamanca school, Wikipedia is not that big of a help

Someone please start working on the pastebin for an economics general