What are you going to do in 4 years, when you withdraw from the atm, and you get a handful of Tubmans?

What are you going to do in 4 years, when you withdraw from the atm, and you get a handful of Tubmans?

That's a woman???

Ayo man gotta git me dem tubmans.

>handful of Tubmans
I don't know why but this made me loose my shit.

its a female

I'm taking more than just a few of them to the KFC. Harriet has quite the run away slave debt to work off and where better to start than a famous fried chicken store.

Spam this joke everywhere:

You mean I've to wait 4 more years to put Harriet Tubman back to work at the KFC? It's 20 fucking 16 for Christ's sake!

>"How much is that?"
>"a tubgirl"

Replace and deface. Fuck you. Im the moonman

Smirk in a bemused fashion as to the idiots that thought putting a gun toting republican on a 20$ bill was a sign of tolerance. Shrug knowing that most libs aren't aware enough to realize that she was a fierce republican.

buy a cup of coffee.

then go back to the atm with a wheelbarrow and get myself enough for some groceries.

Take them back to the bank and ask for tens. And if that little numale faget that works there gives me any lip about it I'll just take all my money to one of the other dozen banks that are in my town

Ask for 10s or just get 100s

wonder how many will have "nigger" written on them, "i didn't write it! i got it that way!"

Going to be the most defaced bill of all time, I hope they're ready for that.

Write "Childish appeasement in a manufactured race war" on the bills and get on with your life.

A Tubman can buy all the things Billy Mays sold on infomercials
Better stock up now

literally burn every 20$ i find

This. So many will have nigger wrote on them they will have to take them out of circulation. What merchant in their right mind is going to pass out a bill with nigger written on them. Especially to a nigger. They will be taking them back to banks in droves.

stop posting the fake version of the dollar bill

That's when America will be truly dead to me.

Wonder who messed up the ink ratios on this batch of bills

Silently say a prayer to Harambe for dying for our sins.

Someone remind me again who that ape is, I've never seen her/him before she/he made it in that bill

Go inside the bank and get nothing but 10s and 50s.

Paying with cash in unamerican. Use that credit card, goy.

Insist there is a mistake and that you got fake bills.

Act bewildered when they tell you things are different now, and just ask for 50s or 10s instead.

Nothing, because that isn't going to happen.

You better fucking believe it, its going to get nuts and every news outlet will talk about how butt hurt they are.BLM will more then likely go fucking nuts.

Brown marker -> draw a bag over it. It will bring new meaning to defacing currency.

I rarely use cash any more. This just gives me even less inventive to use cash.

over hyped anti slavery figure. helped a few dozen escaped slaves get north.

frankly there are a lot more important and iconic american women they could have used. tubman is just Obama trying to race bait the right again.

I wonder how many aunt Jemima captions are going to be on the money.

credit cards are the safest way to shop. you can dispute all charges. no interest if you pay the bill on time.

Tubman hated capitalism and the establishment. So I'll laugh knowing we've enslaved her once again as a symbol of everything she stood against.

I for one am excited for the new silverbacks

travelled a few hundred times into enemy territory to liberate subjugated prisoners of war using a nationwide guerrilla support network

had seizures due to head trauma inflicted by the authorities

an actual, literal freedom fighter

TOGTFO

Except for all that purchase tracking

ask the teller why it only gave me $12 dollar bills

>loose
I don't know why but this made me lose my shit.

They are called Harambucks

well that just made my lunch come up.

thanks. It didn't taste as good the 2nd time around.

That was before the democrats and republicans switched sides :^)

>charges $2 purchase to credit

4 locations in a travel routine can uniquely identify 90% of peopleidentify

I have my doubts about her exploits. even free blacks in states with out slavery, were routinely kidnapped and sold as slaves in the slave states.

so I don't think a single black woman could freely travel in the south. she would have needed a white person to travel with and pretend to be her master.

Then the credit card agency sells your purchase habits to advertisers so that you get more targeted ads.

Only pay bills with a CC. You will accumulate far more points or whatever the fuck if you're paying off your mortgage using your credit card then you will your random purchase habits. It lets you keep your credit score up without having people track what you purchased.

Time to grow up.

It also leaves a paper trail of everything you spend money on, which can be used to spy/track you, and can be used against you by law enforcement/courts.

They really could have found a better picture of her.

A hundred bucks is five tubbies

I'm sure they will be worth absolutely nothing by then. Black people aren't good with/on money.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks of shock lol sites whenever i hear that name

Gardenerplants was the worst

no shit she had white agents doing a lot of the work. having access to safe houses implies having access to property owners, who were 100% white at the time.

it's not like underground railroad blacks just moved up north and established 5-star hotels everywhere

All shit posting aside, y'all better be learning an Asian language in case America goes the way of Europe

I'll have killed myself by then

Trade that shit in for some gold/silver

It'll only be worth 3/5 as much as a Jackson

They tried but in the others she's flashing guns and gang signs.

write crime statistics on them

>That was before the democrats and republicans switched sides
They didn't switch sides you echo chamber moron.

He's parroting a Reddit talking point.

I would punch all the fuckers giving that dog the finger. I hate assholes

Are we calling PETA activists freedom fighters too now?

Stop stealing our money!

I'm going to demand the teller to give me Hamiltons

Fuck the 20 dollar bill I rather carry 2 10s for everyone

This

How did they not, you dumb niggers

Post the pirate version

>guerrilla support network

By the time they get into any serious circulation paper currency will be on the way out.

Besides I break almost all my 20's into 10, 5, and five 1's anyway.

a literal thief .

Then explain how Lincoln was a Republican. He was the leader of the good guys. Now the republicans are the bad guys. They obviously switched. I hope I really made you think.

I'm not poor so I only use $20s, $100s, and of course plastic.

Macaco

Republicans have always been conservatives you dumb fuck.

To be fair i give my dog the finger all the time. But because hes a stupid puppy all he does is have that dumb fucking happy look on his face and bark. Hence why its funny,

This is gonna be great.

>pull $20's out of the bank
>scrawl racial slurs all over every single one.
>take them to another bank
>ask to have them exchanged "for obvious reasons"
>give you clean, crisp $20s
>Bank now forced to choose between throwing away hundreds of dollars in perfectly good, brand new bills, or handing out niggerdollars

write nigger on every bill i get and hide them under other bills when paying for things/ use self check out shit. In time there will be 1000+ bills floating around with nigger written on them.

GOOOOOOOOD
GOY

>I hate assholes
your Tumblr is showing

They were niggerdollars anyway. Post the pirate version.

He is in the right here. Dogs did nothing wrong.

I can't snort drugs with this

I don't like using a debit card in any situation. From what I understand, if fraudulent charges / withdrawals occur, it is nearly impossible to get your money back.

Credit cards, no issue.

Carrying around a bunch of cash, you're asking for problems.

"Gibs me dat"
Or
"oh fuck I lost my wallet with $500 in it"

I barely tolerate Alexander Hamilton on our money let alone a nigger

I for one cant wait to start usuing black people as currency again.

I would grab a ball point pen and get to work.

This is brilliant. I am defacing every bill with google

>He thinks the USD will still exist in 4 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is apart on the war on cash. No one in power want us using cash anymore. By the time this comes there won't be a whole lot people still using it and this will drive even more to stop. That and other people hoarding old bills.

Dis sho' am good.

I'll celebrate being allowed to own niggers in my lifetime

brilliant!

Immediately trade it in for Hamilton.

Can banks even throw away money legally?

i might get two tubmans
i might get three tubmans

Legit gonna just spend 10s and 50s
And I'm gonna horde some Jacksons

>shoot a coon for every twenty-dollar-bill received

defacing it would be the most childish thing to do

>people doing childish things
>Cred Forums

Undercooked toast

That is a 10/10 in america

We wuz on da bilss n shieeeet

>it matters who is on the money...

you guys realize it only makes sense to be racist if youre a millionaire. right?
If you have outspoken beliefs about other cultures and your just yelling them out for free..? Youre basically just giving the 1% an over-the-pants handjob for no reason.
just be happy the ATM gave you anything at all.

>white people don't know what is being poor
you do realize that you are going to hang no matter your skin color, right?

There's poor white people, trust me.
...and, who's gonna hang me? Im a white man in the USA too.

We mutilate bills. We don't throw them away. We send them back to the fed and the credit us for them. The fed destroys them.
All you are doing is wasting a tellers time.

T. Bank teller