I wonder (((why))) this happens?

Everytime trump gets close in the polls they aggressively start to break away. Why do this happen?

Seems trump only raises when Hillary displays weakness and he sounds presidential.

Nothing has happened in a week so it's slowly slipping back into "Hillary is fine" delusion.

Who knows the polls are all jacked up to fuck. Wait and see what happens with the state wide polls next week. If they Narrow for Trump then you can basically throw that average into the rubbish bin.

Polls mean absolutely nothing.

They give a vague idea, nothing more.

When its this close it doesnt matter at all. They could have 2 polls on the same day in slightly different areas and get different results, it means nothing.

Brexit polls were in favour of remain massively until like a day before the vote.

Reminder Trump was initially +7 in the LA Times poll.

Well it's not difficult to snap back to reality and realize that Trump is a racist and sexist bigot and will never be fit to become a president.

Agenda polls
The state polls matter more

Reminder all Brexit polls showed a comfortable win for Remain, even days before the vote

Poll more dems

They tighten the polls when they want more money spent on advertising. It has nothing to do with who is winning.

Malaysia is run by an open racist, sexist, antisemite piece of shit. Your entire people are ape tier.

I love how there are polls with +6 for Clinton and others with +5 for Trump. Very serious work being done here by top scholars.

Lmao

mind control rays compell people to respond differently in polls

only way to prevent this is to wear a hat made out of tinfoil

When Trump loses, the Cred Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Cred Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Cred Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

>two polls that haven't released anything in over a month drop on RCP
>LOL DRUMPF STUMPED
>state polls showing no movement towards Clinton, actually showing movement to Trump

Stop fucking looking at national polls

t. gypsy living in pooland

polls follow reality, never predict it

Why are the reports all over the place?

t. Man who doesn't realize how far his country has gone.

You do know after Trump loses, another Republican can never win again right?

Here's what they're going to do. -> Legalize all illegals -> fix all gerrymeandered districts -> republicans lose eternally until they are forced to shift left.

They have you guys by the balls so badly. If Trump doesn't win, your constitution is gone.

>Pinning the 50-60% against a vote slave ethnic demographic

That will surely end well ',:^)

Because national polling is a fucking meme, look at NBC/WSJ in the primaries. Total fucking joke.

JUST LIKE BREXIT

LA Times seems to be the only poll that is always seem to be the same. Which is funny because LA is run by liberal nazis.

Go shit in the street dot head.