Are they "our guys"?

Are they "our guys"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe they have no concrete side.

For you

goys*

They're good guys with no real guidance. Both are just trying to live their life and do good things.

Nobody on here will deny Cred Forums is extremely bad, if there is a scale of of alignment we're definitely chaotic evil with a small lean towards chaotic neutral.

Why in the fuck would you think that fag on the left is?

Jimmy isn't our guy he's just a cool guy that will play the middle.

No

Speak for yourself you edgy teen. There are more than just "kill the non-whites" stormfags here.

Is ant our guy??

I think reading the art of the deal changed Jimmy Fallons opinion of trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

They're just not THEIR guys

If you don't believe every nigger needs to be forcibly stripped out of their fucking house and shipped to Africa in the most inhumane way possible you're a deluded turdsmear.

>Implying wanting to kill non-whites classifies one as "evil"

They are useful idiots

Well they're both comedians, its their job to ride the edge of society for the most keks. Being a Shillary leftist is square central today - boring, predictable, ridiculous normie shit - so square and dull that it's even too humdrum for late night TV. It's just not exciting or 'edgy' enough, even late night TV needs an edge. CNN has turned into horrible comedians and has already blown through most of "Drumpf's" gag material. Square city, man.

You're going to see a lot of comedians start swinging towards the right a little, just to keep their jobs. They need a more lively crowd, fertile for keks

Two jews.

its a scripted comedy show you dumbfuck.

Killing anything for any reason is itself evil, even if it's a necessary evil. Trying to justify it as an act of good devalues all life in relation.

>letting them live to continue to infest the world
>not just killing them

Start up the FEMA camps

>people aren't familiar with the format of between two ferns

It's their job to be funny and make people laugh, every celeb and figurehead has been making fun of trump for over a year now and people have become desensitized to it and don't find ot so funny anymore. However Hillary shit is still pretty fresh so they're just taking advantage of it.

The jury is still out on those two, but I'm sure someone on hillary's PR team is on our side because she just keeps getting put in spots that draw more and more ridicule and show how truly out of touch she is with, seemingly, fucking everything

>he thinks Cred Forums is satire

When can you fucking cuckold reddot kids leave?
I am a fucking white nationalist and so are all true Cred Forumsacks

Nigger, I personally come to Cred Forums because it's an up to date source of unbiased news. I don't abide by any of the hive mind bullshit at all and consider myself to be a libertarian agnostic.

Fuck off with the "we" bullshit.

wtf?! obama says the economy is super duper, lying bitch saying the economy needs help

This is not your little nazi safe space. Sounds like you're the one that should go to reddit if you want to talk about just one subject and one subject only that is heavily moderated.

No, they are not. But unlike pretty much the rest of the faggots, these to seems to do what they should do, entertain people. Frankly, we live in times where that is big achievement.

Killing a murderer is moral.

>Subscribing to Morality