Another Slav was killed by teenagers in England

Another Slav was killed by teenagers in England.
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tributes-businessman-battered-death-kids-8897509
Why are anglos killing hard working ppl and not googles or sandgoogles are they brainwashed ?

>east london
>fried chicken shop

it was niggers, 100%

>after row at fried chicken shop

So it was niggers then.

>hard working ppl
>slavs

pic one, texas bro

if hobo or some drug dealer i don't mind

RIP slav bro

Zdenek Makar, who worked for an event and catering company, was returning home from drinks with colleagues when he was killed in east London.

Texas, pls

when are we going to do something about this? how many more millions need to die because of anglo subhumans? the EU should annex britain and use it as a dumping ground for immigrants while usa annexes australia and canada and send all the mexicans niggers and other nonwhites to live there

>yooth on bmx weilding chain after argument at fried chicken shop

quintessential

le all poles are hard working meme

$100 on niggers

Being racist against whites is politically correct.

ripperoni
i'm not saying anglos should be thankful for slavs but they will feel something like that the moment negritis aka black plague spreads across the country

>all

More hardworking than pakis and hindus.

Meanwhile...

Googles are killing Slavs.
Brits and Slavs are indistinguishable in urban areas.

one less slavshit to commit crime.
Good job! and fuck slavshit monkeys

I blame the British press. If they just covered up these attacks like the German press does with rape then everything would be peachy

See
You utter retard.

>british men attacks a slav
>implying their not muz who historically hate slavs

wew lad

I dont know but every dead slav puts smile on my face. You are the niggers of white race.

this stereotype exists there too? is it a caribbean thing?

no its a nigger thing

>Didnt want shitty work
>invite ppl from poor country to do it
>not niggers
>pic related

The left desperately needs to fabricate the myth of the white nigger. In North America it's the "redneck", despite the fact that the Appalachians have low crime rates and poorest whites outperform richest blacks on standardized tests.

aren't most of your niggers caribbean though? I just don't know if the concept of fried chicken exists in africa

Saying they're more hardworking than dindus is like saying having AIDS is better than having cancer. technically true but doesn't make it any less shit in it's own right

Hindus and Pakis aren't Dindus. You didn't even bother reading the image. They "contributed 10% more than UK natives."

I would advocate against importing cheap labour from Eastern Europe, but not based on false premises which I need to fabricate a posteriori.

>le hurr we do the jobs that you don't to do; like crime!
You're mexican tier, fuck off.

can i see sources that we are criminals ?

also you google

Because we cant use a cane or belt on the little bastards to teach them not to break rules, it's the same shit with adult criminals as well, they know there's no death sentence so they become more inclined to break the law.

In short it's a case of no actual consequence after breaking the rules/law that's to blame.

>usa

3 world tier, rich but shit tier, below Russia.

>SWJ
>BLM
>Niggers president
>Soros
>Terrorism
>Muh freedom
>get shot
>no healthcare
>no free education
>fat
>no white ppl

And one plus
>1% is rich, very rich, the rest lives in shit tier houses made from plastic

>People's Republic of Bulgaria flag

top kek

They are the immigrant group who leaches the least on welfare. I'd trade all the muslims here for Poles right away.

>EEA immigrants contributed 10% more than UK natives
>Saying they're more hardworking than dindus is like saying having AIDS is better than having cancer

Having cancer is better, because (early on) it can be contained by removing affected tissue.
AIDS is in your blood: contagious and gay.

Pic related looks like respectable young man, not some bydlo.
It was either chavs or niggers (or both).