IT'S FUCKING OVER

IT'S FUCKING OVER

HILLARY HAS LOST

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/donald-trump-attention-span-214223
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/how-your-oculus-rift-is-secretly-funding-donald-trumps-racist-meme-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is a God, thank kek

Wow, that's pretty misogynistic.

She'll just heavily lean on it.

No big deal.

Though I do pray she collapses.

Will she have her handlers at each elbow?

Are diapene pens allowed?

>What are exoskeletons

exoskeletons have not been banned as of yet

They gotta mount ski boots to the floor so hil doesnt tumble

I'd prefer if they just said "Standing is optional". Trump standing while Hillary sits.

agreed.

No bathroom breaks either

>there is a God
>thank kek

Sad!

meme magic is real

You mean she can't haul her asscheeks over the edge of a char to keep from striking out?

UH OH
H

O
H

FEED ME MORE LIFE FORCE OR I WILL LOCK AWAY YOUR SOUL IN HELL FOR ETERNITY

Hopefully Hillarys team has this guy waiting in the wings if she gets DBNO

They will make her wear a parachute rig underneath her clothes and have her dangle from the ceiling with invisible wires. That's what I would do.

Forgot pic

will they check for earpieces?

What if she wears special leg braces and a belt that will lock up and basically make her stand upright.

Hopefully it will backfire and they will lock up and make her fall flat on her face.

Lel.

But honestly, why did they put this through a commission?

*wobble wobble*

YOU DONT OWN JEWISH TRICKS TO OBTAIN HAITIAN GOLD MINING RIGHTS FROM HILLARYS BROTHER

0.05$ has been added to my account

she already wears that

She's gonna be leaning heavily on the podium the whole time, it's going to be hilarious.

They are going to have to pump full of drugs either way.

She's going to end up sitting whether or not it's allowed.

She may have a stool behind her so she can sit at commercials. Whatever they do, Trump will see and talk about it. This is going to be amazing. Praise Kek.

>mfw hillary will actually wears a powered exoskeleton to the debate

He'll be fine

>No bathroom means can't drink water.
>Blood thickens, she strokes
>She drinks water, pees pants

>I'M GONNA FAAAAALLLLLL

Will they have a stool for her to stand on?

Trump is literally a foot taller than her.

> leaning on chair
> holding the poop in

kek, not bad.

How many normies watch these debates? Are they popular or is it just old people who watch them?

Can't wait to watch Hillary shout into her microphone because she doesn't know how it works.

SHART ON LIVE TV IN 3...2...1...

This won't be the only stool she will be sitting on.

Need gif of Ripley in hydraulic suit from Aliens

3 more fucking days!!!

i feel bad for her in a way because she's a sick old woman, that being said, i hope she has a full on seizure and shits/pisses all over herself; trump will show himself to be a selfless hero by catching her mid-swoon and easing her tenderly to the ground

OMFG How does not pol see the blatant sexism and favoritism in this? I swear to god this is it, I'm not waiting for any phony "election" I'm going to Canada in my car today. Fuck you pol

man i'd like to stick my cock in there

Oh they're popular, but all memes aside Hillary's not new to debates.

She would have been fucked either way. Could you imagine how it would look for Hillary if Trump stood up like an able-bodied person the entire while she rested on a stool the entire debate?

>i feel bad for her

Don't. She brought all this on herself. You think Putin won't troll the shit out of her if he has to deal with her?

Are you okay user?

Around 20% of the adult population will watch

God that would almost be worth having her as president to watch. How do you think he'd do it anons?

She's going to have a fall (off-camera, of course), """break her leg""", and do the debate in a wheelchair.

The first Romney/Obama debate drew about 60M viewers. The forecast is that Trump/Clinton could compete with SuperBowls that draw over 110M.

>Pollak

Ablist. What an outrage.

Press F for the unfortunate suicide of everyone on the commission board.

F

We need a bingo card for this debate. I say use Coughing as free space.

Flashing lights.

Time to bust out the iron boots

How many debates are there? Just one?

Are the debates worth watching? Do you generally have good debates with decent points being made? Or is it just shit slinging in order to get thunderous applause from the audience?

50 shekels say she's gonna "break her leg" a day b4 the debate, rendering her unable to stand.

>Clinton stares off into nothingness for an extended period of time

>She may have a stool behind her so she can sit at commercials

There are no commercials

Send her Pepe memes on a daily basis.

That just makes me miss Duck Tales man.

This is gonna be good.

But there are diapen pens.

F

>Cuck tails! AWOO WHO!

Will Pepe be a topic of discussion in the debate?

If she can't stand for a debate, and not wheelchair bound, why should she be allowed to be president? She's too frail and easily confused.

Jesus, we are talking about a candidate that can't even hold her farts in. Who in his right mind would appoint this piece of manure for president.
Can't wait for the debate.

Why is the off center taller podium where Trump is most likely going to stand not flat and on an off putting angle?

boi or gurl

this is sexist

Not Pepe directly but the "alt right"

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE
HERE IN (((DUCKBURG)))
STEEL BEAMS BENT BY AEROPLANES
IT'S A KEKED WORLD

MIGHT SOLVE A MYSTERY
OR CORRECT HISTORY

You know she will have an earpiece in connected to here war room feeding her what here bilderburg handlers want her to say.

What needs to happen: we need to find the frequency of this communication device and get somebody close in to jam it - Perhaps with Hitlers or Gobbels speeches. Does Pepe make speeches?

That would be worthy of Cred Forums.

> Developing...
> CONTROVERSY ERUPTS OVER DEBATE RULES
> DRUDGE REPORT

That's actually torture for her....

will she ded?

Hillary's team is upset that steps, not a ramp lead up to the stage.

underated post. pol have men who can do anything

They're not even hiding it anymore.... soooo sad.

Watch her have the body double fill in for her. I betcha that's part of the reason why she's been out for so long, she has to coach the double to speak and act like her, not just look like her, and know what her policies are.

She'll wear her custom fit exoskeleton.

They aren't real debates. It's more a topical question is asked. And then the candidate pivots to his talking points, uses up all the time, and doesn't answer the question.

Once in a while "a zinger" is thrown in.

This debate may be very different though as Trump is good at extemporaneous thought while Hildawg is the most manufactured candidate in history.

She needs constant help....

>by joel b. pollak
>pollak
notSureFry.jpeg

This NEEDS to happen, in the name of Kek. Get to it, burgers

DELETE THIS

will it be live or will they have a delay so if Hilary does something strange again they can stop it?

>Be Shillary
>Be near death
>Completely corrupt
>Know that I would never serve jailtime because imminent painful death
>Dragged my best friends Obama, Lynch, and Comey into my corruption
>They would serve high digits prison sentence when Trump becomes president
>Must soldier on to help my friends

Is she actually a hero in disguise?

Hillary shits herself infront of 100 million people

PRAISE KEK

She must be the least healthy candidate ever

REEEEEE TELL ME HOW MANY DEBATES THERE ARE!!!! ONE?? TWELVE??? TELL ME FAGPOTS

The media will speed the footage up and say he viciously pounced at her when while she was weak and defenseless

I knew she wouldn't stand for this.

CONFIRMED

you go girl

>appoint the president
Sorry, that isn't how it works in the United States unlike discount Mexico

Most under-35 Americans stream them on the net. That's why she will lose the debate; because the court of public opinion will be driven by hundreds of thousands of Trump fans. The lamestream media will surely declare Clinton the winner but every online poll will show a massive advantage for Trump.

And it won't be because people fucked with the polls. It will be an organic understanding of reality at play.

Kek wills that she faint during the debates.

What about animated seizure-inducing pepes?

Three I believe

repeating digits and Hilary will disappear off stage during the debates, proving it is a hologram, and that she is indeed deceased

what will happen if she gets out of the race before novembre? you get me, i don't want trump win to look easy.

CONFIRMATION ALSO CONFIRMED

THANK YOU KEK

>jam

Must make this habben. The MAGA hat has made it to the Temple Mount.

They have all been live as far as I know.

But that's what these negotiations over the rules of the debate are all about.

>Implying you will be able to see her helper behind the podium

HHAHAHAH DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOO

Her recent illness and dip in the polls are going to set expectations super low. If she can stay standing for 90 minutes she's going to get a favorable bump and appear to have won, whereas Trump is going to look like an incoherent bully.

As little as possible to prevent the public knowing about Hillary's health

Wow. I can't even. Like. I'm literally shaking right now. This just supports male vitality.

>Trump looks back behind Hillary
"Hey how come SHE got a stool and I don't? I'm a bit tired too, all these lights, it's like what 80, 82 up here? ...ah, I kid, I'm cool with standing. *smirk*"
>Hillary glares him down the whole time
It would be fucking glorious.

Is it really going to happen? Fuck I wish it was Monday already

Please god let her collapse on stage.

GENIUS

Fuck you Carlos.

The taller they are, the harder they'll fall. Off the stool I mean

Estimated 100 million viewers

Actually that would probably be bad. Then Obama will not have a path to the Supreme Court. He would surly kek and all hell would be loosed on the elites in Washington. Many would die in the resulting false flagg.

Trump is only 6'2

Neither were the people Trump utterly destroyed in the republican primary debates.

Thats actually a great painting and an excellent use of splattering. Would totally buy that.

She cant hold her farts in?

>edits Chuck Lidell

Omg did you see what Trump just did :O

If she stands (which obviously she can), does she automatically win? Will Trumptards concede already?

ps -- when is Trump releasing those tax returns and what has he been hiding?

>we need to find the frequency of this communication device and get somebody close in to jam it

it's a teleprompter, someone needs to take over the teleprompter signal

>itt: people who haven't watched the Benhazi hearings

i love how drudge still uses that gif. So archaic and distinct.

Praise be to kek. Hear our pleas. End this woman by falling on stage during national tv.

> DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

Not really. If trump just pulls a low energy card on her like he did with Jeb! He will probably win

When is Hilary releasing her medical records or Wall Street speeches

and he will softly end her suffering

The debates are literally the most important part of the election

The polls don't mater until debates start

3 presidential one vice presidential

We need to get #HillarysEarPiece trending and get Trump to take notice

>Hilary wants a stool so she doesn't look like a manlet

My sides

People who decide who to vote for based on the debates are literally retards.

hillary can do it on her knees if she wants, she'll just need some of bills mistresses to show her how.

Wtf he's a manlet!

#ImWithHer now.

What would be funny, if whe she leaned into it, the podium and herself fell forwards

Shieeeeeeeet he doesn't look good

It is just like the preliminary debates but usually more confrontational. Though it would be hard to be more confrontational than the republicans were

No, they're all scumbags

There is no doubt about here suffering. But here ambition will not let her stop. That and all the money she has accepted from the Saudi Arabia. Can you imagine if she loses and all those foreign Clinton Foundation donors decide to demand their money back. Chelsey may end up in a harem somewheres. There is nothing she will not do to protect Webb Hubbels child.

Seriously, Trump will go off message because he doesn't have a telepromtper, has terrible short-term memory and awful attention span, and will probably say something wrong and outrageous. I'll be watching just like I watch when I see a car going too fast and getting a bit out of control.

>only 6'2
>only

US average male height is 5'9".

>If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!
the thought of millions of people watching a woman cough and hack on stage for several minutes, like a bizarro America Got Talent

it's not fair that trump can just bully his way to victory in debates

These debates will be pure shit slinging because the candidates have a deep personal hatred of each other, but I think you already know it will be worth watching.

Oh fuk

His IQ is 156

wew

praise be to kek

This all applies to shartlary btw

If she coughs, it's fucking over

>9kb .gif
comfy and nostalgic

We might be on to something here boys

>implying your faggot ass could ad-lib entire speeches/debates for hours at a time in front of the entire nation with HD cameras catching every minute detail of your demeanor

Saved.

kek, you guys are fucking retarded. the only thing trump could achieve with a debate vs hillary is self-destruction.

That bitch is gonna be chugging water and probably have a catheter under her clothes

KEK HAS HEARD YOUR PRAYERS

Watch her pull another
>durrrr I'm allergic to Trump hehe

Insert canned laughter

Proof?

He's never read a book as an adult. He's notorious for liking to do his deals in two minutes. He's terribly frustrating for people who try to explain complex projects to him. He's a great simplifier. This is an important skill on reality TV and he's a master of it.

That's how the world works.

>77
>88
PRAISE HIM

Proof on your claim?

In the end her worst enemy took her down... Standing.

>liberals faces when she does

praise be to kek

>americans stand in ovation for her display of patriotism
>mfw

>heh Hillary is forced to stand for 90 minutes surely she will collapse it's not like she spent 90 minutes standing without a problem during all of those Democrat primary debates or anything heh
Cred Forums is full of mental midgets

DONALD TRUMP’S GHOSTWRITER TELLS ALL
“The Art of the Deal” made America see Trump as a charmer with an unfailing knack for business. Tony Schwartz helped create that myth—and regrets it.
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Donald Trump’s Shortest Attribute Isn’t His Fingers
People who know him well are starting to ask: Can he focus enough to run the Oval Office?

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/donald-trump-attention-span-214223

Then she's extra fucked.

IQ isn't related at all to short term memory.

You can have shit short term memory but have good long term memory and a high IQ.

go to bed, Bill

>it's not like she spent 90 minutes standing without a problem during all of those Democrat primary debates or anything heh

That was then,
This is now.

Would you feel bad for Merkel as well you fucking beta cunt what the fuck.

>standing is considered a victory in Hillary's camp

KEKs will be done.

Almost a year ago. If you haven't noticed her declining health then you're the retard here.

Google it retard. Based of his SAT scores amd GPA at Wharton U his IQ is 156, hence how he turned $1 million into $10 billion and has a 98% busineas success rate

Digits are out of control itt. Kek is pleased with our faith.

She couldn't stand for 90 minutes on 9/11

If she falls over (backwards, sideways). Will the camera follow her?

>those quads.
Fugg Bill will have a synchronised heart attack with that skype Hillary!

>[national anthem plays]
do it faggots

somebody has to infiltrate and shout "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Most of his rallies he didn't use a teleprompter also he has a knack for remembering facts. He has a great memory.

PSY OPS TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THAT THE DEBATE HAS BEEN CONTROLLED BY CTR AND HILLARY AGENTS

PRAISE KEK

Nixon did the same thing and looked like a complete wreck, the debates lost him the election against Kennedy

Those debates had breaks.

These have no breaks.

She's fucked.

I heard there were breaks every 25 minutes?

You can't extrapolate IQ from a GPA and SAT scores. They don't correlate cleanly. There are too many confounding contextual factors at work. The only way to get an IQ is by administering an IQ test. Seriously, are you this retarded?

Do you guys think kek will aid us in future conflicts?

Is this true? I read on Drudge Report today that there will be no commercial breaks according to Lester Holt. If that's the case, this is very different territory for Hillary. No more "bathroom breaks" if you will.

Schwartz disagrees with Trump politically, mainly about immigration.

Trump wasn't an open conservative until he ran for president.

It is not the fact that he is running for president that concerns Schwartz, but that he is running on the wrong platform, that he is right instead of left.

Schwartz only confesses to his "deal with the devil" once it is revealed that the devil doesn't share his political views, doesn't agree that we should destroy whites by swamping them with violent third-world idiots. Because Schwartz only confesses after the split, his integrity is suspect.

Didn't she have pneumonia? Isnt that the reason she was acting weird?

The debate is when they state and defend their policies with no msm filter and see how they compose themselves in a high stressing confrontational situation

Or maybe it's just no commercial breaks in case of medical issues like coughing fits. There will be no "erhm...we'll be right back" and cut to commercial.

Are you retarded? Why are you still shilling, I thought CTR was withholding funds?

You two are thinking of different time periods, the current version of SAT only weakly correlates with IQ, but it correlated well before the 1990s

god damn loop holes. fucking crooked clinton is behind this

IMPORTANT INFO

She has blood clots, epilepsy, likely a brain tumor, definitely brain damage, and most likely Parkisons.

Does this look like """Pneumonia"""?

Rest in pieces

My 75 years old grandmother has heart issues, arthritis, one kidney, her lower back is held together by screws and even when she tripped over and fractured 2 ribs and her waist she could still handle the 2 floors stairs of her house by herself and walk 3 blocks to the supermaket to make her shopping.

>her waist
Her wrist sorry

She's been having horrible coughing fits and various health problems for years.

The pneumonia story was just a cover up, she's severely ill.

DEBATE RULES:

YOU MUST STAND
NO EARPLUGS
NO EARPIECES
NO COUGHING BREAKS
NO COUGH DROPS
YOU MUST FACE THE [FLASHING] CAMERAS AT ALL TIMES
DO NOT MAKE STUPID FACES
DO NOT PISS YOURSELF
DO NOT SHIT YOURSELF
NO STANDING-AID DEVICES ALLOWED
NO DOCTORS POSING AS SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ALLOWED ON STAGE

LET’S ROLOLOLOLOL

This is extremely easy for literally anyone but her lmao

Wish the debates were Lincoln-Douglas style:

The format for each debate was: one candidate spoke for 60 minutes, then the other candidate spoke for 90 minutes, and then the first candidate was allowed a 30-minute "rejoinder." The candidates alternated speaking first.

There is a KEK, thank god

>feeling bad for someone who killed American citizens and is willing to throw the entirety of democracy under a bus to cover it up
"no"

You can't guess IQ based on entry to the Wharton Business School in the 1960s. This just shows how well connected you are. Do you know anything about college admissions, especially in the mid-twentieth century. This Gary Forbes guy must be being paid a lot of money to say something so retarded. His reputation won't recover.

Also, it's confirmed that CTR is focused on high-value locations (like the comments sections of major newspapers) while Trump-supporting money from the Occulus Rift guy is paying people for meme production and shit posting. Are you one of these latter people?

"Oculus Rift inventor Palmer Luckey is funding Trump’s racist meme machine"
"Admits involvement with pro-Trump nonprofit, deletes Reddit account."
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/how-your-oculus-rift-is-secretly-funding-donald-trumps-racist-meme-wars/

It's going to be a bloodbath, assuming she shows her hatchet face

Holy fucking shit LOL, I'm going to print these and take them to my local movie theater, which is doing a free showing of the debate on Monday

Idiot, Hitler and Goebbels were giving speeches that made people want to die for them.
Change it to something shitty.

Who the fuck would listen to Hillary speak for 90 minutes straight?

I don't. She lied, cheated and bribed her way into the nomination when she knew she was suffering from Parkinson's or some other neurological disorder. She is a Narcissistic old woman who wants to be president so badly she's willing to destroy the entire Democratic Party in the attempt. And she will destroy it. The Democratic Party will be devastated at the national level and will not recover for at least two election cycles, if at all.

It's pretty sad when the biggest test of a presidential candidate is to see if she can actually stand like a normal human being for 90 minutes.

You know something is very wrong when we're not even sure if a candidate can stand in place. How did she even get this far?

She couldn't do it. She would collapse.

After the debate pistols, then swords

It would have the best ratings ever all because people would tune in just to see how quickly Hillary dies on live television.

She tryna be rod Stewart so bad

You do realise Hillary will probably beat Trump in a debate, right? She's well educated, knowledgable about both foreign and domestic policy, and has years of experience.

Trump will appear as an ignorant, loud mouth bully.

His numbers will tank after the debate.

>You can't guess IQ based on entry to the Wharton Business School in the 1960s

No you can't but as pointed out already, SAT used to correlate well with IQ, up until the 1990s, where it was changed due to its uncomfortably politically incorrect results. It now correlates only weakly with IQ. Trump would have done his SATs before the 1990s. So we actually can infer from it.

Is this the official rules?

quit exaggerating. *wipes sweat*

>colostomy bag

>Who was Franklin D. Roosevelt

Calling it now, Hillary will cry for sympathy and call Trump mean and it will actually "win" her the debate

>You can't guess IQ based on entry to the Wharton Business School in the 1960s.

Really? Because Gary fucking Forbes just did. Explain his business success rate of 98% and turning $1 million into $10 billion if he isn't a literal genius.

>confirming you're CTR

Fucking embarrassing

>Trump-supporting money from the Occulus Rift guy is paying people for meme production and shit posting

>pays for 1 billboard
>omg he's funding duh alt reich memers

Got anymore tinfoil hat left wing conspiracies?

But there will be stool on her behind.

LEL

How powerful is this "Meme Magic"?

Apparently she's going to be allowed to stand on a podium so that Trump doesn't tower over her

Oh well, just means she has further to fall

more like this?

Bro, do you have any idea how hilariously retarded you sound? You're starting to use the same arguments: "arguments "as people in the global warming debate. Is it there's no way somebody could actually not be on your side, it must be some secret billionaire funding opposition.check your fucking ego

This powerful

More likely the moderators gangbang Trump while Hillary stands aside cackling

>exoskeleton
she has a lot of experince communicating in the capacity of a government official yes while Trump talks like he's from the streets of NYC but what she actually says is going to always come out as bullshit while Trump on the other hand may lack technical details and fail to sound like he knows the ropes what he will say will ring true.

He just needs to remain unflustered and show he can take the appearance of being BTFO without caving... when he shows no fear it will reveal he is the superiour leader who can come back from momentary setbacks

Dunno if no refresh but underrated Carlos

Godspeed. You can stay for six months before you're illegal. And you can't legally get a job or make use of their national health care.

>Jackson on the lower end of that chart
>literally the most based president ever

Not that any of these IQ levels are low.

Yo what dis

holy shit, my skype call theory is destroyed

If you guys are good at directly appraising intelligence, watch him talk about buildings:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

what happened?

Trump wouldn't have gotten as far as he did in the business world with anything less. There's just no way. Imagine an absolute knuckle-dragging retard making winning business deals over and over.

Powerful enough to give you dubs.

I wish this was what modern art still looked like. Jackson Pollock that shit up all you want, as long as it's for a reason.

where can I find the time of debate and how to watch it live please?

What kind of made-up garbage is this? You can't estimate Jefferson's IQ based on shit he did hundreds of years ago. And George W Bush was a C student at college -- there's no way his IQ was so high. This is trash pseudo-science hiding behind numbers and decimal points.

What was Trump's SAT anyway? That's more useful to know than a made-up IQ score.

Will this do?

Kek interrupted the broadcast.

That chart looks like bullshit. Bill Clinton with an IQ of 150 but Reagan with an IQ of 130?

You don't need a genius level IQ to be president, either.

I clearly saw a giant Frog appear behind her..

SHE WILL HAVE A COUGHING FIT LIVE ON TV

PRAISE HIM

I would expect youtube should air it definitely check here as there will no doubt be a sticky

The country code is AP (Asia/Pacific), but there's no flag for that so it's just displaying the first available one (i.e. Andorra).

Its like a 60/40 mix 60 being the latter

Physical manifestation of Kek

>embeded

>Custom-made podium

We can rebuild her. We have the technology.

>Hillary has coughing fit in the middle of her remarks
>Doubled over on her podium
>Trump does the bigger man presidential thing and steps over to help her
>Shows his compassion
>Wins the election

I want to believe

> And George W Bush was a C student at college -- there's no way his IQ was so high.

he can have a high iq and still allow cocaine addiction to affect his grades you know

>The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

What cause women have more of a right to sit than men, you filthy pleb. Fuck the matriarchy.

poor womanlets

I have seen that. He left everyone speechless after he proved his intelligence.

>this buttmad that your entire argument falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny and Trump is a literal genius

Back to your clickbait articles ctr chump

jesus christ carlos you degeneretae fucking spic go kill yourself fuck

actually its pretty likely

what, for putting them in a position where they could be prosecuted?
ten years ago maybe, but she's just incompetent (and incontinent) at this point

Obama isn't even on it so you know it's legit

I'm thinking it will be built like a walker, with handles for her to hold onto

>Hillary falls because her leg braces trip up her balance
>slams hard on the ground knocking herself out
>she hears a voice and someone cradle her
>Its Trump
>he wispers "MAGA"

But seriously how much more of a landslide could it be if Trump provides medical aid to Hillary?

kek

i-is he gonna be alright

>Clinton dies in his arms
>THIS JUST IN, TRUMP MURDERED CLINTON!

It would be YUGE

THEY WILL MAKE A HOLOGRAM
TO PROVE HOW TRANSPARENT SHE IS

She hates Obama, so it's possible she wants him to go down in flames.

Do what he did to Merkel, bring a large, unleashed Pepe to all meetings

>I've never heard of adult diapers

This made me kek harder than anything I've read in a while

FDR forced himself to stand. He also couldn't stand because of a physical disorder, not fucking Parkinsons.

Dangle-walking across the stage like a fucking marrionette

my god!
the legends are true?

She will literally be a puppet

They can only hold so much.. and as full of shit she is I bet it fills up fast

>donald trump has at least 26 or so IQ points on me

>smarter than jimmy carter
>can't stump trump

POOPOOPEEPEEHILLARY

Yes but make it 6 and 9 minutes

underrated af

If I recall she had a problem where she showed up late during on the breaks.

What genuinely confuses me is why Hillary, a sick old woman who doesn't inspire much of anything, was chosen as the globalist standard bearer.

Obama made sense. He was young and exciting and was something different.

Hillary is none of those things, yet here we are, having her shoved down our throats.

great, she will be pumped on drugs. maybe her hearth collapses

Huffpo headline:
>Trump shows blatant sexism blocking female paramedics from helping clinton because he thinks they can't help

This will be the most watched debate in history. It's like wrestlemania or some shit.

Explain what's going on in this image. Is this confirmed evidence of Monmouth completely skewing polling data for Hillary?

Yep and she was also caught talking to her aides during the breaks, which is against the rules