youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/190868061.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

13,200 4 chan hackers!!!! POLL RESULTS INVALID

ONLY MUSLIMS AND SJW VOTES COUNT

Bumping

bump

I'll admit I don't listen to TDS. Are these accounts put up by them?

Fucking racists.
i've reported all your IP's to the Australian Federal Police

have fun in prison, bigots

YOU DAMN HACKERS; THIS WAS A SEGREGATIVE POLL

it's kind of weird how you all are SJWs who hate SJWs

Lmao
Thank you for your bump

Suprise they all lead back to you IP

Get cucked

For some reason he ignored the sources. Not sure why. Maybe they didn't fit within his view of the world.

((Veiszadeh))

???????????

Really grants you the proper environment to ponder.

I dont understand these people angry at Cred Forums. Are the votes illegal because the only people who should have been voting in that poll are the ultraleftists and islam apologists following her page? Are they so baffled by the existence of an opposition that they have to blame >mug 1337 thousand Cred Forums hackers?

>nearly 21000 respondents
Wew this has become bigger than all of us

Yeah, you keep laughing it up
cyber bullying and bigotry is a very serious crime in my country, and will not go unpunished.

i have already contacted the police and sent them links to your bigotry

Too bad cunt banned me for my nice and polite comment. It really was nice and polite.

Straya, lock her up in the outback. She will explode.

It makes no sense to me either because she created her poll on twitter, a global platform so of course she was going to attract all kinds of people.
The original survey was just Australian. She expected the results in her favour to echo her own narrative, but it has blown out of proportion. It's not just us, it has been RT over 1500 times so it has been exposed to many people globally not just within her circles.
All votes count.

>the "anti-SJWs are just reverse SJWs" meme

Since when is voting a poll or telling the truth bigotry?

You're Australian... It's not a crime
Where are you pulling your shit from. Go to bed

Yeah it's so weird how we use logic and history to btfo people who use emotions and ((education))

Omg, she blocked me from seeing her posts lol

I only said it backfired on her, and next thing I know I'm blocked from seeing her tweets!

wasn't ready for those feelings chap

>i do research when others make claims, you should too
>no sources?? Haha you're wrong! everything I read on my feed without confirmation is correct!

What the fuck is chiko rolls?

There are white knights amongst us thinking that they will make a difference

Time for bed you nu males

you're xenophobic racists who want to deport all muslims.
i have muslim friends, and they are laughing at you.
they feel sorry for you, but unfortunately for you, i dont feel sorry
i feel shame to share my earth with you people who reject another culture because your white bigotry prevents you from seeing past your front yard

the world is diverse now, it's 2016 for fucks sake.
your racism is outdated

>hey guise, come and vote in my poll xDDDDD
>...
>DON'T VOTE THAT WAY YOU PSYCHOS!!!

She has been doing this all day. She is known for it. She blocks anyone that does not echo her sentiments and has a dissenting view, even if you are rational and polite.
She runs an islamaphobia register where you can name and shame anti Islam posters online

basically a big deep fried vegetarian spring roll

>90029568
>literally did not answer user's question

Here's your no (You)

They want their beliefs to be justified by others. Not questioned.

It didn't take long.

The article said "According to a Tuskegee Institute study, between the years 1882 and 1968, 3,446 blacks were lynched at the hands of whites." It did not name the Ku Klux Klan and talked only of lynching, not all homicides.

In 2016, 1,159 were killed in terror attacks... These numbers aren't factoring in battlefield losses in conventional combat against ISIS, which would likely put it over the top.

A more realistic statement that make is that ISIS has murdered more people internationally in two years than the KKK did in a hundred.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

If y'all don't stop being racist, this ALPHA is going to come and kung fu your asses.

Do you really need a source for that? When the fuck have the KKK as a group actually killed someone? Radical Islamic terrorism has killed more in this year than the KKK probably has in the last 20.

>the current year

Holy moly. You've become a caricature of yourself

They are just incompatible with our culture and cause problems.

Avoiding harm and problems to ctizens is one of the purposes of caving a country. Why don't they stay in their homelands?

what's wrong with wanting to remove kebab, friend?

Finally we can go to jail for being mean on the internett, in Australia.

Do you listen to Fash the Nation? You should give the #1 podcast a try

>when you try to prove every1 loves u but u find out every1 h8s u

What argument is "this is 2016"
It will be 2017 and everything changes.

Also you're the racist for assuming everyone's race here.
Islam is an ideology not a race.

>this much cognitive dissonance

>aus takes shit posting to the pleb masses on twitter

Brit level bantz going on here

>this ALPHA is going to come and kung fu your asses.

I have Muslim friends too... They have to go back.

Fuck. Now I want a chiko roll.

Way understated. They've killed more this year than the KKK ever has.

Also, have a free video about Lebanon history.
youtube.com/watch?v=abyBT0-_nyA

The muslim friend do not tell you those stories, arenät they?

>Spread love not hate
>Hate breeds more hate
>They hate us

That didn't last long

who the FUCK is alpha chang?????

what martial art does he practice?

what time is it in melbourne?

i have muslim friends too and i support the ban on muslim immigration.

deal with it.

BTFO in her own poll. RIP in pieces.

Since 9/11 alone there has been 29275 Islamic terrorist attacks. These are not the victims, but the amount of attacks that Islamic groups have commited.

Don't you have a hobbit themed hotel room to be cleaning or something?

I would kick his fucking pan-face in like Chuck Norris.

Read her mentions, pure gold

They sound tight as fuck.

01:20

Sum in 2015 and end of 2014 too to get 2 years.

I heard Austrian prison is actually pretty nice, also always wanted to see the philharmonic in Vienna

Your cover has been blown Morgan, quit larping

:^)

All I did was a quick wiki run of 2016. Shit, 9/11 falls short of the target number of 3,446 by a fairly small margin and that was just a single day of Islamic chimpening.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just trying to back the twitter claim with a quick estimate.

yeah but who the fuck lives in your country other than aborigines and dinossaurs?

Pls export based roll

Jews and Muslims -- allies in destroying our countries.

Alice is failed contestant from Masterchef 2012 or 2011. Can't remember. She's also a skype.

morgan is a dipshit lefty musician i met at uni Tbh
posts dumb shit on kikebook

i needed the (you)'s

>Council of Aus Jewry

KEK

>tfw we're gonna be on sunrise tomorrow

nothing says human rights like hanging gays, apparently

I want some!

Just got blocked by her for commenting "everyone who disagrees with me must be a nazi"

Noice one m8

no way she's up at 1:20

This is why you don't use twitter polls.

Yeah I was just adding on to what you said

Although just looking it up further, websites like thereligionofpeace.com track some of this shit on there front page.

By there data there has been -

Jihad Report
August, 2016

Attacks 203
Killed 1637
Injured 1734
Suicide Blasts 29
Countries 33

That's just within August.

Last week -

Jihad Report
Sep 10, 2016 -
Sep 16, 2016

Attacks 43
Killed 191
Injured 228
Suicide Blasts 6
Countries 14

Seems like it.

I am stupefied she made a poll then blocked people who didn't fit her narrative. Defeats the very purpose of a poll, how can these people be so out of touch with reality and possess such a level of cognitive dissonance and still survive day to day.

fuck mate, now i want one

I clicked the wrong one ;_;

You can't see who votes on a poll. She would only be able to block people who comment, like or retweet her. She doesn't get to see who voted.

well user, first off, she's a woman
secondly, shes a muslim woman

thirdly, what OS is that?

Are those quite good? They look like it

welcome aboard nigga

... I did comment, my whole point was to show she was blocking people who openly engage her in comment/dialogue.

Windows 10, it's just a cropped image user

People use sourcing as a crutch if the logic is sound a source isnt the primary concern.

Sure thing Ahmed

Go back to university of melbourne faggot

>tfw not blocked because it's the /sg/ twitter handle
>tfw i read more arab news and bullshit than she does

Tradies best friend

They're delicious but difficult to eat when piping hot from the chippy

forgot pic

It's almost like the results of an online poll that doesn't have random sampling will be influenced heavily by which online community has access to it.

60*

I don't believe that KKK has killed ANYONE in the past 60yrs

> brisbane
> bane

BANE?

You buy them from a carpenter?

I dont go to University of Melbourne, im doing a university degree at SAE in brisbane

a city full of big guys.

and faggots
lots and lots of faggots

and gooks

Fish and chip shop m8

Maybe the bloke is also a chippy that works at the chippy who knows

aren't Aussies even more strict on illegal immigrants than trump?

just the boat ones

hahaah the SAE meme

play your cards right and you may even teach there some day

goodluck

a kebab killed his dad, now he shills for kebabs

NOT ALPHA

>send one message
>insta blocked faster than i can even refresh the page
LUL. liberals can't even fucking defent their childish viewpoints so much that they just ignore people who disagree with them, like a child plugging its ears and screaming untill it gets its way.
it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Will she block me senpai?

Illegals get sent to Christmas island, an island offshore, for a temporary screening when they catch the boat in our waters but they end up having to stay in the detention centre (looks like a jail) forever.

kek.

i hate you cunts

>tfw dropped out
>tfw didnt fall for the university jew a second time

the blocking = im better than you, im more evolved than you, im holier than you, do not argue my sharia

this is why muslims need to go back, australia is not a sharia nation

Oh, and the detention centres were labeled as "inhumane" by amnesty international because we keep them there forever.

But like, if you were trying to illegally immigrate to a country and you know that is what happens if you are found out - isn't it your own fault if you get locked up forever?

>I dont understand these people angry at Cred Forums. Are the votes illegal because the only people who should have been voting in that poll are the ultraleftists and islam apologists following her page? Are they so baffled by the existence of an opposition that they have to blame >mug 1337 thousand Cred Forums hackers?

The answer to these questions is literally yes.

top shit

It's almost as if it's okay for her to ban people yet complain when people do it to her

oh and they end up abusing eachother and doing fucked shit like pouring boiling water on babies to get on the mainland

kek approved

And setting themselves on fire and blaming Australians that they set themselves on fire. kek.

A source is used to back up your argument. If what you're claiming is what really is the case, then a source will only help to reinforce your argument and is the more effective way of getting the other person to see more sense.

Not providing a source is a handicap, because now it just looks like you're one of those guys who makes stuff up on the spot or goes by their gut feeling. Not that you can never be right in the way, but you'll just never make a decent point if you cannot provide evidence.

our natives do that

then they ask the government for more money to enrich their society which is for some reason separate from canada

nevermind that they also rape eachother and the kids harder than abos normally do.

or the fact that commies want these subhumans to be citizens just because they rowed a boat here.

kek

what is a skype

Personally blocked by a c-list celeb. I've made it

But sources were provided to that guy on Twitter and that's when he stopped replying.

(((skype))))

I love how every time there is an open poll like this and it doesnt go the way the OP planned they were "hacked" or "trolled". its like they are incapable of realizing people can think differently than them.

>jebhead2016

think that means he's either gone to bed or you won

>being this new

>when the memes bleed into real life

Thank you Australia for enriching me with a plethora of derogatory terms.

heh

Strewth, drongo

keep the seppos on their toes

It's pro mariam and a loyal dhimmi. You've made it m8

((Skypebook)))/meshellaurie/photos/a.1649783918642258.1073741828.1649491345338182/1782610105359638/?type=3

I voted in favor of a ban. After all we must protect the indigenous people of Australia and their culture, must we not?

>Senior Manager Diversity & Inclusion

Remember when your little girl tells you she wants to be princess when she's grown up?

>Remember when your little girl tells you she wants to be princess when she's grown up?

But that's wrong and feeds in to stereotypical gender roles that are designed to destroy women's self esteem

When will the white man finally wise up and develop agriculture?

>my catholic mum was sad because IRA blew up some brits
>thats why i believe in islam, inshillah behead the nonbelievers

Sand googles argue that indigenous Australians were Moslems and because they are also a minority that they should all support each other's causes against whitey
Aboriginals are polytheists with their own belief system so they would be wiped out under sharia, but it's islamaphobic to know that

Again this is wrong, sources are used as a crutch and logic pathways and extrapolations that branch of those sources is called into question. For example 75% of nigoogs are born out of wed lock therefore never learn how to behave properly and this contributes somewhat commit huge amounts of crime.
>dueerrrrrrehp where is ur source for single mother's breeding crimenuls?

The source is auxillary to the primary argument and logic behind it. If you pull statistics thensure source them. But if they sound right and the logic is sound then argue with logic not a fucking works cited.

>Vertical farming and agricultural drones intensifies
Soon enough, there won;t even be a cotton field left for niggers to go to when the race war starts, it;ll all be automated.

He-man is gay

>tfw when you quote some text from the quran but people say "it's out of context"

Does Twitter just give a check mark to any fucking liberal?

islam is the religion of peace

>I didn't have He-Man as a I could but always wanted white tigers.

hans... i have some news

Would a Superman toy make you happier?

>t. lelbournian

Full post for anyone interested

Im still not banned senpai. Maybe my message is too complex for her?

Is there any minority left that the progressives have not yet claimed in their fight against the white, heterosexual patriarchy? They have Jews and Moslems, gays and transgenders and they are continuing to reach out for pedophiles.

if islam is the religion of peace, why does peace combust with such explosive force

why do i have no head

why am i on fire

it seems like, my peace has been taken from me by..... peace?

i need to lay down

I swear the amount of discussions I've had with these savages and that is their go to defence

>1400 year old book
>out of context
>therefore should not be relevant today

lurk moar faggot.

>check profile
>see pic

who's ready to be on Waleed's show, goys?

Maybe hardcore environmentalists? Like eco-terrorist ones?

Fugg i wanna create another account just so i can vote, got banned for calling that GhostBuster goog a google.

Is there a danger of watching ripped He-Man that it makes you gay? I didn't have He-Man as a kid but I always wanted to have white tigers.

tell me about it lad. They're using taqiyya.

Kore wa beito desu

i think you're pretty gay

Fuggin "aussies"

You used a coloured male as your avatar, she is too conflicted to ban you

Or

Your messages was too ~deep~ and she agreed with you

>yeah he is right it has only been FIVE DAYS therefore we are peaceful

volta pra aquela merda de paĂ­s que vocẽ vveio e nĂ£o volta achando que vou senir saudade ou algo parecido. nĂ£o sei seu nome, nĂ£o sei que paĂ­ Ă©.. vocĂª nĂ£o Ă© importante. sua Ăºnica funĂ§Ă£o na minha cabeça [e pra ser ignorara e criticada. vocĂª merece isso. vocĂª acabou com meu relacionameento com a caitlin, agora vou te odiarpara o resto da minha vida. eu vou odiar voc^ nesta vida e na prĂ³xima, e nĂ£o importa as conequencias, vou fazer de tudo para acabar com a sua vida e com a vida dos seus amigos.

>qld
kys ya fuckwit

All my banking is done on First Nation sovereign territory. Fantastic tax avoidance scheme by doing so.

it explains why she is on it all the time now

Where is that tyler the creator post?

Tigers are awesome.

Unless you wanted to wear an open white shirt while you were playing with them I don't see a problem.

>Opinion writer

You and your facts are racist user.

Assyrian christians or middle eastern Christians

>too hard basket

That is Greenpeace and their affiliates that break into private property for acts of sabotage.

At least environmentalists are consequent when it comes to equality as they hate all humans equally.

>still getting (you)'s

>Google "Australian Muslims denounce terrorism"
>Australian Muslims
All 3 of them?

KNOW YOUR SHITPOSTER

The only thing I know how to say in Portuguese is "God damn Commies".

Doesn't Australia have like one country wide LAN that uses one IP?

she thinks you are a minority and your newest post can be misconstrued as anti white aussie, so you are allowed to stay on her tweeter

the monash kike said we have around 500,000 muzzies

god help us

shouldn't they be )))Muslim((( ?

Hey man, it dates back 100s of years and still works just fine.

>not Telstra NBN service.jpg

oh fuck, the muzzies took Caitlin?

I was in a Skypebook group that was for orthodox Christians and it became overrun by wahabbis and salafists
The amount of taqqiya they would spread daily. They could not stand it if anyone else could read their books like only those that have said the sharada was a true Moslem and therefore allowed to read the Quran and use it in discussion.
It's not just in that griup, all Moslems do it and it's evidenced by Arians twitter. She is an influencer and it's shocking because she spreads a 'secular' view of Islam to her liberal leftie feminist followers.
>headscarf is so pretty. The hijab and burkini is so empowering I'll wear it too

*hits a halal dab*

>twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Report this ya Strayan cunt

Makes me so proud

>Recovering Lawyer
>Opinion Writer
>Keynote Speaker
>Senior Manager
>Diversity & Inclusion
>Ambassador
Why must lefties and members of the leftie cult always pretend that they are something. Describing herself with so many buzzwords, fucking garbage humans.
In reality they are all useless and they are gonna die some day being the mediocre people that they have pretended not to be all their life.

>Unless you wanted to wear an open white shirt while you were playing with them I don't see a problem.

Of course not. I wouldn't want to be such a tease to them!

At the next "protest" in Sweden, this is going to happen.

I cannot wait.

>66% banning muslims

i can tell it's getting around other circles now.
i know the brietbart cucks and the UPF friendos have seen it

Thank you

stop acting like a hipo

we do the same fucking thing

If you lose your poll, you win.

>32 posts by this ID

Wow get fucked. Why don't you move to Oman if you love muslims so much?

whatever do you guys mean? Islam is totally peaceful. My guess is that you guys are just white men? pfft

fuck that waleed guy, hes an islamist, a liar and a obscurantist

>ISN'T IT FUNNY

>You're not laughing now

Apparently, when people outside of your own circle vote in something it's skewed.

>fight until they give the jizz willingly

I don't think mudslimes understand what the word "willingly" means

Have the leaf posters in this thread collectively decided to use Australian proxies to be liked for a change? Sorry to break it to you but it isn't working

>Only a ban on countries where the predominant faith is Sunni.
Blocked. Roastie tumblrina mad.

oh damn, i gotta start baiting more often

he's an all around piece of shit.
a mouthpiece of taqqiya and a lefty to boot

>majority of voters state "BTFO" mudshit
>"you still win myriam! "

They're free to leave at any time.

Islam is a tolerant and progressive religion
If you know that we gave our women rights before you kafir did
That's right, they could go to school
We also invented everything
Btw Australians stole the land from aborigines who are also Moslem

:^)

Jizyah is like a tax. But seeing as you're a WHITE MALE you would't know that.

i dont think these women even know the difference between Sunni, Shias, Wahbbis or Alawaites.

from the shit they post, it's a wonder they know the difference between their hijab and toilet paper

I have a few muslim friends too, they dont like niggers and people behaving like niggers or sandniggerterrorists. They agree that criminal "refugees", niggers, sandniggers and wellfare-"refugees" got to go back to where they come from.
When they day where the word "racism" completely lost its meaning comes, traitors like you are gonna be fucked m80. You are gonna be way worse off than your sandnigger friends, they can just go home to where they belong. You are gonna go to prison and what not, for being a fucking traitor.

This is the argument the retarded liberals use: "They suffer from sexual assault in Naura!!"

The question then is who is doing that sexual assault.

>Jamal Rustler

Kek

Restored password to my twitter account just to vote ban muslims

>tfw actually posted my dick here once.
mind you, it was a bet about the seige of aleppo getting lifted, and i had to write "syrian revolution" on it for the beheader supporters.

>chiko roll

It's just a spring roll, isn't it? :S

hans, thats fucking Heresy here

I won

certainly not the aid workers
they've all fucked off by government order

Not really. It's somewhat different since we have spring rolls too.

Looks like we got a follower of the religion of peace in our midst given his obvious triggering. Word to the wise, christian board. Wouldn't be surprised if this was the shit skin who put up the poll.

wewlad

go get yourself blocked by clementine ford next for disliking feminism or gays

Fine you can get the barbie

Agreed. btw please leave out the fact that when we stopped going around murdering people and forcing them to be muslims or they die is the exact time where all our """inventions""" stopped happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhHDgKnE9r0

Kek

inshillah, i only follow the path of light

>Meshel Laurie
>With your heart and courage how could you ever lose
top kek

65 % I am so proud of you guys

Fucking Vietnam got blessed

Ayy lmao, she blocked me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM

>muhammad says if he's a false prophet then allah will kill him by slicing his aorta
>a JEWISH woman kills him by giving him poison and he dies by... his aorta being struck

>Muhammad killed a womans husband
>"hey i know you just killed my husband I made you this food"
>"ok thanks i'll eat it"

KEK

66% here

>Okay, I get it
>You win
I hope you're proud of yourselves Cred Forums

no no no she doesn't get it mate

she is blocking poll voters because they want to block muslims

she doesn't get it at all

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

>post yfw muhammad was white

KEK
kek
KEK
kek

hmm, where have i seen this before?

>I have a few muslim friends too, they dont like niggers and people behaving like niggers or sandniggerterrorists. They agree that criminal "refugees", niggers, sandniggers and wellfare-"refugees" got to go back to where they come from.

Are all scandinavians cucked beyond repair? I swear, the more I see them post the more I start to get this feeling they're all lunatics.

We need it at 90%

Have another

Do I have to immigrate before or do I get an australian passport for free then?

big fucking goal

that's gonna need alot more than 20k people.
shit, i'd be fine with 70%

im pretty keen on being on the news in the morning

Shaun King?

You protect them too much, should have left the Russians have their way with them.

RARE
A
R
E

TOP reply

They seemed to be cool at one point in time, what the hell happened?

Fpbp

How can we lose to people who go on suicide watch over a fucking social media poll. It's literally nothing. I can't imagine there has ever been weaker people than this.

Hahahahahaha

women, user.
women

Keep making these threads all day today. You'll get past 70% easily.

The day is over in Australia now. It's nearly 3am.

go for it, mate.

im fucked, and i need some sleep

I missed that what was it

it was

Hillary is already dead

Hillary is already dead is what it said

Its those things with the pussy. It's like their pussy makes them rationalize everything on an emotional level.

Why am I still awake

>I simply won't tolerate idiocy around this issue (muslims are no terrorists), and I call it out no matter how social awkward it can be

Bans others for expressing their opinions and probably calling them out on her safespace tv show (or whatever it is) where she is not in any danger of a direct personal answer.
Yeah, totally a muslim fighter.

IDK either the cowboys lost and I was upset then I saw this and just went into autism mode. I wanna start reading my KJV bible again to be honest

>CKCU

>Be woman
>used to everyone agreeing with you because you're a woman
>see legitimate poll you don't like
>decide to make your own poll on your twitter echo chamber so all your followers can agree with you like that means something
>get booty blasted into orbit when the meaningless poll doesn't go your way

I agree that everyone who isn't white should be removed from Australia but the funniest thing is I'm sure most of the people who voted that they support the ban don't actually care, they just wanted to fuck up the poll. Now she's acting like this is so fucking serious and she's so fucking depressed like it's fucking Kristallnacht pt. 2. Fucking woman, man.

What's the percentage at now btw she blocked me for replying with a pic exposing taqiyya in islam and now I can't see what the votes are

Charge your fucking phone, op. What is there a giant spider in the socket?

I think US football teams should do a game in Australia. Australian rugby teams should play here also.

67%

Have you read some of the replies. People were actually applauding the fact the poll would be one sided towards oppose. They got a rude awakening.

My wife went to bed hours ago and could not care less about this. It is nice to spend time with like minded people and trigger sand googles.
I'm with you, as a teen I fell out of Christianity but this Islam shit motivated me again.

STUFF THIS I'M ON AL-JAZEERA WITH MY STUFFING QURANS UP! I'M NOT STUFFING STARTING MYSELF, YOU STUFFING HARAM SHARMUTA! THIS HARAM STUFFING JUSTICE, ALL STUFFING RIGHTEOUS STUFFING INFIDEL, ALEX, IS DOING THIS BALDERDASH, YOU STUFFING INFIDEL!

Australians are from the future and have a 24th month ;^)

Sorry what did you say mohammed? I don't speak terrorist

Here you go friendo :^)

Can Cred Forums get together and do something nice for this amazing asian woman?

No I mean the North Queensland Cowboys in Rugby league lost. If they won they would be in the grand final but they didn't. Also i agree I think an NFL pre season game or something would draw some attention here and get some good viewers. I'm not sure if an NRL game would do well over in the US. Maybe a State of Origin game but even then idk.

Goddamn Cred Forums. What a bunch of racist, xenophobic islamaphobes

Glad wake up to find the Keksade continuing

Our votes don't count apparently.

Most of us don't even have twitter because we got banned like 40 times and I'm tired of making accounts. So whatever, sharing it here probably doesn't get as much votes as they think.

>you didn't vote the way I wanted you to vote so yours doesn't count

Can I have a chiko roll now?

Holly shit you did it!!! I voted when we where at 34%

You make me proud straya!

NEW T H R EA D

I went to bed when we were at 52%
I was expecting us to be at 90% by this morning, slightly dissapointed, but still proud to see she admitted defeat.

God tier lad hahaha

Glad I'm not in 'straya cunt. :^)

N E W T H R E A D
E
W

T
H
R
E
A
D

Get in here lads :^)

>Jamal Rustler
my fucking sides

What a fuckwit, asking for sources on something this obvious. Terrorists kill about 3000 a month. KKK killed about 5000 ever.

This is easily true. Asking for sources like an autist when twitter doesn't even provide enough characters for a proper citation is fucking retarded.

Here are some sources, via Cred Forums /pol, an actual free speech zone.

2016. 1726 terrorist attacks, 14955 deaths and 18078 injured.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

KKK killed about 5000, 3000ish were black and that was over 86 years. The KKK isn't relevant for a longer history so you can make it 100 years if you like but it doesn't change the numbers.
archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/190868061.html

kek

>45% is not a majority.
>Immigration was not stopped.
>Democracy was followed.

>Democrats somehow cite it as an example of why the vast majority should now be ignored in democratic countries.

REEEEEE!

Fucking Jews. This is not open for negotiation. We have spoken. The Murderous jihadists can go to one of the non-waring countries they already conquered.

>Not knowing that the English speaking world has a different time display than Americans.