India salaries

Any Indiafags or expats living in Bangalore here? Just had a work offer from there, 150K rupees/month (or 180K LPA).

I'm guessing this is alright but is it, really, seeing that I'd have to rent a furnished apartment, hire a driver etc.?

I'm having a hard time finding info about this shit on google. The answers vary wildly. Therefore I decided to ask the always trustworthy Cred Forums.

Ah fuck, sorry wrong forum. But if there are any poo-in-the-loos here, feel free to answer.

go to /r/india and make a thread there and you will get 200 replies in 2 hours. Yes I am suggesting you to go to rebbit.

No point asking here tbhfam

you can live like a king for 150k per mouth

by the way which company ?

If I can't find decent info anywhere else, I'll consider that as a last resort.

You can live a good life with that salary. Everything(day to day stuff like groceries) is cheap here and you can live in a good area with that salary
Only problem with blore is that grew too fast has shit tier roads and planning

Really? Thanks for the encouraging info.

I would work for P-I-L Sanitation Industries.

And yeah ask on Indian reddit or whatever it's called or reddit I general if you want proper answers

You bastard. Kek

OK thanks.

>150K rupees/month
That's great enough if you're under 30 bachelor. Bangalore is tad expensive with relation to India. but on your payscale it won't matter. Though I think renting etc. will consume 1/3 of your salary

Lot of posters on that sub are from Bangalore and you will likely make a few friends before you head out (if you do head out), this is key if you don't want to get scammed on a daily basis.

So that's the trend now. White guys clamoring for brown jobs. Where do I sign up. Kek

You will get a furnished apartment, maid, food, car with driver etc. easily in 50k p/m. Chill out and enjoy the remaining 100k

Oh and obligatory stop stealing our jobs lol

fuck off , we are full

will he get a cute brown gf?
do they go for white men or will her family kill her if she try?

Get a little compound. Have some peacocks. Some house servants.

Sounds nice.

Just wanted to tell you, they offered you less..you could have asked for 250-300k easily.

Bangalore is a sin city..you will find pubs on every street and brown willing women for white dicks in every pub. if you have a white skin you will drown in pussy

>will he get a cute brown gf?
Likely, Bangalore has too many sluts if you ask me.

>do they go for white men or will her family kill her if she try?
Probably nothing will happen as love marriages are becoming the norm there.

yep

>go to work at bangalore
>see a nigger
job ruined

>Sounds nice.

doesn't it just, old chap.

>unironically considering to live in the world's filthiest, shittiest country

I could get paid 1000 rupees a day to live there and would still turn it down because I don't enjoy the sight of human excrement, dead animals and garbage laying about my house/appartment

>1000 rupees a day
he is getting paid 5 times that

Nigerians are everywhere. Every last one of them is a drug dealer.

Commute time is too much in Bangalore. I was so frustrated I moved out to gurgaon. At least I can walk to my job. With that salary you can live like a king.

So you'll be scrubbing shit off the streets?

150,000 is chickenfeed u white pig.Go enjoy watching ur mom getting jack hammered by black muslim thugs.

Kek. I'm actually looking forward to Bangalore. Finland's atmosphere at the moment is fucking horrible and the SJWs have pretty much taken over.

Guten Morgen Herr Deutsche Tunte

Go watch ur Mutter Erhalten vergewaltigt Durch die Black Muslims

heh heh heh

schlaffen Schwein

150k is good.You can live a comfy life.

are you that guy who dropped out of MS in germany

Well, it's too late now. I probably should have haggled.

How did you get into South Korea bro?

sie angreifen

und tötet sie...jene moslemischen Barbaren

und schnell

take ur COUNTRY BACK first

Not only live like a king, you can live like a king and shit on the street in same time.

I would go to India just to shit on the street, I bet it's great.

tell me...how many finnish women actually like to fck black muslim thugs coming into ur country

be honest

and do they shit in UR toilet after fcking ur sister, mom and girlfriend.

There's enough of them for sure. But they tend to be, eh, not the pick of the litter. I know a shitload of (academic professional) people and not a single Finnish woman among them has anything to do with muzzies. I do know one blonde Finnish chick married to an Indian, however.

Also, since the refugee crisis and even before that, the mudslimes started to become pretty much shunned by everyone in Finland.

so WHEN will u machine gun em to oblivion

or have u accepted defeat.

cucked,

Quit bullying Finland, Pajeet, he's just here to ask a question.

lmfao rajeed, when did your sister last get raped by 10 men on a public bus. and which street is the most popular place to shit?

are you even over 1.75m?
you indian monkey, you.

Rithwick?!!!

Well wtf, when are you going to nuke pakis? You're closer to the core than we are.

Got damn nigger 150k rupies? Thats pretty shit tbhfamalam for an expat.

You are seriously downgrading your environment and lifestyle options.

Unless you can riding the raepbus as a perk, you may want to rethink that salary offer.

Get Simo Häyhä and Lauri Allan Törni fast

u really need them both

1) i am NOT rajeed

2)DONT have a sister

3) i am OVER 196 cms u little squealing piglet

it will happen,....soon

watch

u will see what we do to the salivating showarma making inbred barbarians

ur army is what......500 women?

ladies?

that CORE is going to swamp u so so soon.

heh heh heh

until u ACT

Be nice to Finland, they are good guys. Dont be a porki

ok bhai

as u say

sorry my finnish friend if i hurt u

Kek the Finnish wartime army is around 250K trained soldiers with modern equipment.

Calm down kumar white castle is calling you. And your auntie mum craves for pure white penis

Paki on proxy or aussie?

sorry my good finnish friend....thousand apologies( hands folded)

just warning u of muslims and their reality.

thats about 10 indian infantry divisions right now on the border at amritsar, tonk and jammu ,

sorry sir ....am NOT kumar

and u r ... ? john smith?

aussie confirmed

hmm the fire crackers u showd me is equal to a single Katyusha Battery in Jammu .there are 15 such batteries waiting to fry muslims....plus 150 bofors guns.

THATS fire power.

fck off slant eyed rat....u ghingiz khan.

Nice proxy fuc boi

Hes a pajeet in gookland.

lol

KEK poorfag. Why are you even considering this offer? I was being paid this much in 2006. Enjoy your poverty and masala dosa.

Bangalore is a very nice city, atleast the parts of the city I've been to (Girinagar area). It's a nice blend of modern tech but traditional lifestyle. You can still see brahmins walking around with their distinctive topknots and men still have pierced ears, which is partially what inspired me to pierce mine. Just remember to drink only bottled water. McKinley über alles.

the best part of US is wa state

amazing.

i drove a truck at 150 mph ....for an hour straight...into the forests

beautiful

the brahmins in bangalore are saraswats

saraswats are originally from what is today afghanistan.

and yes...they too are well buggered by muslims and they fled to bangalore hundreds of years ago.

>ur
>ur

Just type out your you lazy street shitter.

u r english

u shud say "street defecator"

learn proper english.

He is an aussie, he keeps baiting people in designated threads

chup re lund kha