I have a theory that all women fall into one or more of these three categories:

I have a theory that all women fall into one or more of these three categories:

Basic - They crave materialistic possessions, have little to no personality, and are typically far more attractive than other girls. They gave up their self worth in high school so they could be with the "cool kids." Enjoys gold iPhones, starbucks, sex with Chad and Tyrone, and gets everything handed ot them. Finds Twitter and Instagram entertaining. Listens to pop music and rap/trap. Pic related.

Tumblry - Doesn't necessarily have to use Tumblr. Bubbly, extremely liberal, "progressive," never laughs at politically incorrect jokes, the kind of person who loves Harry Potter and Marvel. Typically fat, but can be attractive. Tries too hard to be funny. Girls who are Tumblry usually hate men or will only ever date one or two men in their lives. Listens to shitty music on the alternative station. Adopted her entire personality from the Tumblr hivemind. Thinks the Bee Movie is just so funneh xD.

Fat - An overweight, unattractive girl. These are the only girls who are typically sad and depressed because they're too unattractive to ever be appealing to men. Usually also Tumblry.

I have never met an exception. All girls are one or more of these three things.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pernilwyn/
pastebin.com/VcwuQEWV
buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/this-guy-who-caught-a-pidgey-while-his-wife-gave-birth-is-th?utm_term=.aqEORxqYX5#.tbBOn7qKB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% truth

3rd category: godforsakenly ugly but nearer to the upper limit of female intelligence

I think so too

Women fall in one category alone - trophy unlocked.
They have no skills,no interests, or intellect. They are completely incapable of any agency and if they were men they would be completely swept under the rug. Look at your college's ticket group for a post by a female. Look at the replies, do this 100 times they will be the same. Women are not sentient. They have no ability to participate in society, they have not aged mentally past 11.

intelligent girls are always tumblry
the smarter a girl is the more likely she is to be a feminist

Seems you have never been in a long-term relationship with someone real

what about the ones who post here

I'd like to believe there's that one traditional girl out there for me. It's unlikely in today's age.

>tfw I'm the Chad that creates group number one

i dunno man i think there are exceptions but they're rare

my girl is skinny cute as fuck and studies genetics at uni. I think shes rare as fuck though

Tumblry. The girls that lurk here always get butt hurt and are usually liberal assholes.

Wanna know how I know you've never had sex?

There's those few exceptions though of conservative smart girls though.

I've never initiated a relationship because I can't meet a girl who isn't one of these three things.
the girls who post here are usually the type of girls to say "teehee i know my place, right in the kitchen! ^.^", tryhard unfunny women who are usually fat or tumblry.
If there are exceptions, I imagine they're taken or not interested in a relationship. For example,

)))Otto Weininger((( I think nailed it:

There are wo types of women: the whore and the mother.

Particular females are on a spectrum from the absolute whore to the absolute mother.

>her son

this post is only true of city scum

there are plenty of quality girls but they live in Utah, Texas, etc.

I think these are the girls found the city. In the country most are wholesome and decent.

I think these are 99-98% of women today. You will meet some women (at least here in Dixie) that were raised by Christian, conservative families, with strong households, and were taught where everyone's place is in the house. I have met women who would rather be housewives and have as many children as her husband wants than go to college and get a job. The problem is that those women are surrounded by the shitty women you describe, and numale faggots, and they sometimes get discouraged or brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

Sorry, OP, but finding a good woman nowadays just takes a lot more effort than it used to.

I would dick this even if I discover it is a tranny.

Really good looking "insert gender here"

I know a thicc 8/10 who is manipulative, masculine in the right aspects, and intellectual in the "smoke a cigarette and discuss existentialism, pop science, and culture" kind of way. Then i know this super skinny, pretty ugly mixed girl (i know i know" who is ridiculously intelligent but leans liberal. She thinks for herself but picked up some tumblr b.s. along the way. She doesn't subscribe to certain ideas like fat acceptance or cultural appropriation but she likes to debate me on white/general privilege and i shit her down kek

>the smarter a girl is the more likely she is to be a feminist
Not true, the smarter she is the more likely she will be married before 20 and will never work a day in her life, if you gonna ruin your chances for good marriage you aren't smart woman, you should already know that being educated doesn't equal being intelligent.

Men start maturing at 12, women stop maturing at 12.

Lol this

Can confirm, gf is skinny, attractive, smart and conservative. Also not a feminist and attends Baylor.

thats because youre american, girls in switzerland arent all like that.

this is profound

Boy, ain't that right?

My girlfriend is kind of an exception based on what you have outlined.
She's not at all on the basic category. She falls into tumblry but there are some exceptions there because she laughs at my racist jokes and recently has been saying them herself. She's progressive/fem but doesn't hate me or men in general, doesn't really like femenine men either.
She loves Harry Potter and Bee movie though.

Youre pretty much right for the most part I think.

You can be conservative and femenist, i think a lot of people misunderstand what femenism is.

Only if you have a room temperature IQ

I wish make up and hair dye didn't exist.

I don't wan't a girl that can hide her genetics through jew-ery and tricks just to get dick.

It changes for the different generations, but sure I have never met one that was as interesting as a man or had opinions I respected. If they appeared so, it wasn't long before I realised they always were doing it for attention and a chance to shame me for using my assessment abilities in ways that wasn't progressive.

Some can be smart and they chase money and power. You can't learn anything from the smart ones because they want status for themselves so that means appearing "Basic" and being very managerial/political which means being ruthless behind closed doors.

>I have to lean back so my fat stomach doesn't hang over my FUPA so I can get some dick

t. cuck

jew

I kind of like when the girl has black eyebrows and blonde hair.

The facial expression looks noce somehow. I think it's the contrast.

Tay only started liking feminism after Microsoft violently gave her a lobotomy though.

Yeah if you measure in kelvins. Stay mad roastie.

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

and he was referring to mentally, not physically

once again, you prove that a woman's only worth it her body

>You can be conservative and femenist, i think a lot of people misunderstand what femenism is.
Explain how you beta cuck.

>once again, you prove that a woman's only worth it her body
Thanks but I don't think this needed more proof desu.

It all makes sense now.

Careful, I hear Baylor's football team is prone to rape.

That can't be real

I enjoy the contrast too, but it's not natty.

Moose Is UberQT I'd be fine with it if they only dolled themselves up some of the time but it's literally all of the time now a days.

girls and shit are constantly asked if they feel ok nowadays when they don't wear makeup because they look sick if they don't.

I enjoy make up so I guess I don't want them to get rid of it completely, just don't hide behind it every day of your life because it'll ruin your natty skin.

are we the fedora-tipping shitlords we satirized before?

You must only know three girls you fucking faggot

actually there is only two different categories

manipulaters and the clueless dumb cunt.

it's not you bellend

>virgin detected

Can't rape the willing cow burning whore

>bitter virgin detected

Shit man, we're living in such strange times that I simply can't see the difference between memes and reality anymore.

>

>smarter
>feminist

I don't see how the two go together. Girls more thoroughly brainwashed you mean. Pseudo-intelligence does not count as intelligence.

More. Now.

True for most women but for her in particlar.

Not being a white knight here, but she (and I suppose most cosplayers) use so much make up all the time than on their spare time they dont use shit.

Also, she has a nice face with or without make up. Too bad that despise of that she is fucked up in the head.

Just go on her tumblr. We are taking these pics from there.

Dif Girl, are you just discovering your passion for beef? or have you known all along leaf

ITT:

>I don't like girls because they ignore me and i'm a virgin.

Get a grip lads

There's a few more.

Slightly autistic girls are what men on this board always claim to want: smart, rational, usually well groomed. But then guys realize that they're basically just dating another guy, and would prefer more stereotypical women even though they're less rational.

Traditional women exist, but you have to look hard for them, and you can't be an asshat. If you want a traditional woman, you need to be able to be a traditional man, and there far more of the latter than the former.

Last group I can think of off the top of my head is women who just mold to whatever their man is, and are aware of this fact. All women do this to some degree, but there are women out there who only want kids and a husband who treats them well, and will change most of their personality to emulate the man they are with. They tend to lean more towards traditionalism, but you have to get them out of their liberal friend group first, and need to do so before they whore around too much. Just don't try to change everything about this type of woman, because the few things that she uses to define her identity will be very important to her, due to the fact that she recognizes how malleable the rest of her personality is. If you try to mess with those areas, she'll probably cheat on you.

There are no smart girls retard. Women are only capable of rote memorization. Postulation and extrapolation are solely male traits.

>she is fucked up in the head.
How so? and is there anyway to find a BeefQT that could be redpilled?

That ugly whore can't hold a candle to that other beauty.

Have my analysis:

Basic - agree with OP. Their social status is paramount to them but they're full on normies and materialistic.

Tumblr - agree with OP. Generally have a mental illness too, or at least pretend to have one. Just as with the basic bitches, their social circle's bolstering is paramount, but it is different than the basic bitches. Comes in different flavours, including hippies, 4:20, SJWs and goths.

Conservative - don't necessarily fall into basic category but there is overlap. Usually religious. Sometimes conservative out of conviction and can have a mind of her own and go against the crowd if needed. Might or might not be materialistic.

Male-copying - usually ugly and did not have a peer group or were bullied, so turned to typical male pursuits and friends to escape other females, such as reading, niche hobbies etc. Were the couple of females into geek hobbies in the 80ies/90ies and usually didn't need to make a whole hashtag show out of liking it. Most of the time unstable.

Maybe you should kill yourself faggot.

More rare and stealthy than a svalbard and jan mayen flag.

This

Repotted. Faggot.

Sure, I agree. But women get all their opinions, tastes, and hobbies from the men around them. Their father, siblings, or their boyfriend/husband. You just have to mold them into a good woman.

Reform a SJW, redpill a basic girl, help a fat girl get in shape and educate her. Then once yourself a good woman, marry them and make as many white babies as you can afford.

Sometimes, you will find a girl who is already a good woman, thanks to her father. She will probably already be taken, but if she isn't, go for it and be the best man possible for her.

you've clearly never met a girl with aspergers. super rare but probably the only girls with actual personality.

Miring dem trips, also dem bunda.

Care to tell us who is this A-grade bovine woman user? Love me some beef.

On crossfit centers IF you are lucky.

But chances are that they are so into their training that they have no idea of what is giong on around them politically and culturally.

And as I discovered moose, I saw her pics and read some of ther posts. She is fucked as fuck.

She had an abusive father, suffer from an incurable decease, has had first time when she was like 15 or 16 with a 30 yo dude and for a long time she was not sure if she "was a boy or a girl".

Its all there. Not that Im judging the girl but growing up with all this will fuck your head up.

Just see her pics from years ago. She was a boy.

i'm just giving facts here m8 and fact is there is only 2 sorts of woman, the ones who are easily to manipulate and the ones who manipulate themselve, who can't be tricked.

All women are category 1 on the inside, except not all are hot

I have seriously gave up on finding a girl to marry and have kids with. I'm nothing great but i'm a successful guy and I don't consider myself ugly. It just isn't worth it anymore.

Lol

I like two types of women. The first are the beef types, second are the dark haired ones with attitude, but like a good, tough attitude. That is my main fetish.

You know it's true

it's actually uncommon for ugly people to have a high iq
not sure how it became a trope
intelligence usually goes hand in hand with health and symmetry, genetics-wise

also this

I see women as being programmable vaginas that follow what is trendy in society. Programmed by (((them))) through the (((media)))

MASSIVE virgin detected. I don't know if there's a scale but, damn.

There is such a thing as a woman that isn't fat, vapid, or tumblry. You've just never met them because you've lived your whole life in a cage of stupidity and excess. There's always Horse girls, girls next door, etc.

You gotta get out more friend

You're wrong

The girls I've dated are been smart and interesting. They grew up to be architect, lawyer, professor, librarian, and more.

Maybe you are the uninteresting one, only attracting bimbos.

100% this
I was writing out a really long post along the same lines but yours summed up what I was trying to say a lot better and in a shorter manner.

You forgot the girl who has no girl friends.
>hangs out all day with her boyfriend and his buddies.
>typically drinks sometimes to a lot.
>May smoke weed if boyfriend smokes weed.
>generally unkempt 90% of the time thus appearing unattractive but generally not the case.
>almost never obese but usually has a pouch from all the alcohol.
>prefers bars over clubs.
>generally apathetic towards most real life issues

The problem with these threads is that they always have too many posts before I happen upon them to report them early before they get too big.

Cred Forums has always had a problem with /r9k/ fags shitting up this board, thinking that if they use politics to explain why they don't get laid, it'll make them feel better about it rather than face the fact that they are the problem.

A lot of these threads are just circlejerks about
>yes we hate women yes women are immature and stupid and vapid and can't think for themselves
With little to no research other than personal anecdotes. But no, it's fine, continue your circlejerk here. I'll continue to report threads like this.

This is very true

The "whore to mother" spectrum. That's insightful, I'm going to start using that concept.

A-grade bovine woman = instagram.com/pernilwyn/

>She was a boy.

This makes me sad she enjoys some of the things I enjoy so she could have been cool.

I've have some issues but never enough to toss my Vcard to some 30 year old and think I am a girl.

I'll have to get into shape in a slower paced gym before I head over to crossfit places.

Get a dark haired beef type that has a strong motherly attitude. like chi chi in DBZ

The most legitimate version of femenism basically sums up to wanting equal rights not just for women but for everybody including men.
SJW and retards on tumbler either don't understand what theyre doing or don't care so they give actual femenism a bad name.
I'm Pretty sure most conservative women want equal rights for themselves but femenism is viewed as a bad thing to agree with by a lot of people in conservative circles because of how it is misrepresented.

Women are just NPCs m8. Treat them accordingly.

the people who disagree with women being this vapid are people who are bluepilled or have an incomplete grasp of the categories
Rare exceptions do exist, but I'll be damned to meet one.
This is true, but in my experience these "girls" are still caught up in basicness or tumblrdom. I'd still be able to figure out who a ftm transexual by personality alone.

I mean they say the same about us males. You do realise that, right?

i'd still be able to pick out a ftm transexual by personality alone*

nah, women are forever shaped by their environment and have easily spoiled
it's impossible to redpill an sjw, you might try to "save" her as she comes off a carousel of dick-riding and she'll play along for a while, but she's already ruined at the core and when she turns against you, she will use her learned sjw cuntism to get her way.

I know this is true of all cultures to an extent, but this is something I have noticed explicitly with Americans.

You faggots brand yourselves. Seriously. You guys just buy into a trend or a fad and dive into it whole hog. You have a difficult time just thinking for yourself. Everything is a package deal, especially with politics.

The assumptions that you people make about each other usually prove correct. It's creepy.

Furthermore, American civilian young people act like children until an amorphous and undefined age until, suddenly, they're a caricature of Wilford Brimley.

When I say 'you' I'm really referring to the normies, so don't take offense.

The categories don't exist. I live in a major city, used to be a club promoter, had girlfriends, have female friends, have 2 fuckbuddies at the moment. I know women better than most of this board, if not all of it.

Women do have their quirks, some of which I don't like, but they're not these non-sentient creatures who can't think for themselves like Cred Forums says.

Looks like he caught a google.

>this is what your child will look like in germany

I disagree. Ask a feminist to define her views or see if she has any knowledge on any subject in depth and all you get is parroting of the hive mind, spewing out of buzzwords etc. Feminists are the most stupid, gullible creatures of all, the average chav on the street has far more common sense and emotional depth.

*easily spoiled morals

>You forgot the girl who has no girl friends.
No girls has girl friends.

They have allies and enemies.

And if one girl see the girl she grew up with it with a a guy that got her attention, she has no problem in fucking her friend over a man.

Brotherhood of Man exists. Sisterhood of women is a joke.

Thanks for the link.

Yeah, its a shame. She seems like a cool girl to hang out with it, but she filled her head with feminism so there is that. It is probably a way to deal with her insecurities and hatred.

Anyway, not all is lost for her because even when she was in that "Boy" fase and had another boyfriend, you can see on the old pictures that she was really into a guy that happens to be her firend now.

I think she was confused but was into that guy so much that he kind of bring her to the light. Unfortunally the guy is a feminist too.

This pic is from years ago and you can see she liked the guy from there. Good for him.

>totally made-up claims
>t. sad autistic virgin

Obviously you haven't met as many women as you think. The whole "women understand women and hate them" is more than a meme

If you live in a really catholic area or go to an SSPX church then there are a lot of young women that know whats up.

Close, but you got the 3 categories wrong.

thats a good observation. I thought it might be real too. Damn we really are living in crazy times.

And the UK, despite the rage inducing memes about us I see here too often.

>tfw appearance of the 1st category and personality of the 3rd
Trying so hard to hide my depression and be as funny as possible.

>gets into a debate
>sees proof that he might be wrong
>denies it
That's not how you debate, user.

The fat are the ones that fuck Tyrone though

if you have the personality of the 3rd as a 1st category girl, then you probably aren't that attractive, otherwise guys would be all over you

>I have never met an exception

Jesus dude, get out more. This seems more like you trying to justify why you don't have a gf.

>us males
>Aussie female detected

Some men are NPCs too, just as some women are not (very few). The only thing we know for sure is that ourselves are not NPC, all other people in life might be NPCs.

TITS OR GTFO.

>Trying so hard to hide my depression

Stop being a faggot and get on the correct meds. they will turn it off like a switch, then you can get into therapy and figure out how to remove that switch so it doesn't get flipped again as soon as you stop taking meds.

moar

Not a female. But Jesus Christ, do I really HAVE to have some ulterior reason for having a different opinion than you? You really can't handle the fact that you might be wrong?

This is true, I've known many ugly girls that are very intelligent compared to most others.

doesn't know what he's talking about

There's definitely other categories. You're missing all of the tom-boy catagories for instance. Such as the reformed tomboy (who gorws out of it at puberty) and the dyke. The reformed tomboy will actually have a personality close to Cred Forums 's in my experience. Because she's already redpilled on genders. The ones I've met have been redpilled about race to. You're also missing women from different cultures, almost all the women living in central/south america that I know are racist and less materialistic

OP is idiot

I'm not above salvaging a QT but I don't know if I would be able to manage it and would waste a huge chunk of my life.

got any others?

Lol she kinda looks like my gf

I found a traditional girl, shame she is a skype

It's more accurate to describe it as:
men are friends until proven enemies.
women are enemies until proven not a threat.
Women can have friends. They just need to not feel threatened by them. It's why cute girls always end up with fat girl friends.

Not the same but somewhat related.

Unless she was into you and you knew she would listen to yu (even thinking that you are wrong or kind of racist for starts) I think it would be worth it.

But them again, her friends would not want to loose their friend to "that racist conservashit guy that supports Donald Trump and said that Catlin Jenner is not a real woman".

A qt like that is worth the trouble I think.

OP, I think there is a 4th category, but it's just rare.

I'd probably say it's just your "average" girls. They are of average intelligence, average looks (between the Basic and the Tumblry). I know plenty of girls that don't quite fit into the Basic Category or the Tumblry category, but definitely aren't in the Fat category.

>They just need to not feel threatened by them
Wait, you have friends that make you feel threatened? Are you friends with niggers?

>baby is black
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen on this site. Holy shit.

I know a girl who laughs at politically incorrect jokes and is genuinely funny. Her brother is an EDL type too. The catch? She shags Pakis. There's always a God damned catch.

>her son

I'm with you on that one.

>But them again, her friends would not want to loose their friend to "that racist conservashit guy that supports Donald Trump and said that Catlin Jenner is not a real woman".

and this is where I would lose her, I would want to support her and have like 8 kids and her friends would be like "Ugghh Your baby is half conservative why didn't you abort it like glorious stalin intended?" and things would go down hill, I'd only get a fraction of the babies I want and they would end up living with their mother who reverted back to being a whore because no fault divorce + (((american media)))

There are exceptions

You hang around shitty girls.

You havent been here for long then.

Go away dyke

I would not say tumblr.
I have 4 great references to reinforce my opinion and all have denounced most girly things. They are never honest to themselves though. At least two of them who asked "to be treated like the guys" later came to me asking to tone down the bantz. It was never anything critical, just the usual shit talking you give your mate.
For anyone who thinks women say what they mean be prepared to interpret what they actually mean.
Things like:
>I can handle my alcohol
Water down their drinks. Make sure they have chasers but don't acknowledge that you gave them one. Just say it was there for anyone that wanted it.
>I want to be treated like the boyz
Don't. Just softball her some jokes every now and then but save the bantz for your mates. What she's really saying is that she won't get triggered if you start cussing or acting belligerent towards your friends. She just wants to watch from her high horse and not be the reason the show stops.
>you- "I'm going to x. Do you want me to get you anything?"
Don't bother. She will 90% of the time say no. If you are going to mcdonalds just buy something from the dollar menu. I guarantee she will destroy it.

2006. (Yes I know Cred Forums is newer than that). I guess it just pushed all the right buttons for me.

my girlfriend is an anti-materialistic, skinny (fine as fuck, actually) and doesn't have any interest in tumblr or any of that other pop culture shit. She wants to basically run her business and have property innawoods (although she is very liberal) where she can grow her own food, raise farm animals, etc.

You haven't met very many women, I think, because I can think of lots of other examples from my life that don't fit your bullshit categories.

To steal her man or attention.
2/10 bantz

My girl used to be pretty Tumblr but I've redpilled her. Now she's just gotten funnier and she runs a Trump twitter trying to redpill other girls

It's like an MDE skit

Tbvh this in a way

There just more shitty categories, many of these include the women becoming monsters later on

Women are useless mang, once artificial birthing is normal, we can just get rid of sexual desire genes and explore space

Then they fit #3. It's pretty simple really... people put in the minimal effort required to be happy. Attractive people rarely develop themselves because they don't need to. Some exceptions are when someone is poorly adjusted or has mental problems.

I have male and female friends for different uses. Male friends for when I want to go to places with, female friends for when I feel like a chill dinner out in the city.

Ur fukn ugly tho m8

I have had the same theory up until recently when I met someone who doesn't belong in any of these categories.

A redpilled 6.5/10

But she is too good to be true, I'm currently trying to figure out what it is. I think she may want to get riced.

My girlfriend is like this except she is not skinny but extremely conservative. Church helps.

100% uggo

>Theory
Poor Hypo, Nobody likes him

You must be more feminine than most men, or simply more social (being very social is a feminine trait)

Women bore me to death, all they care about is here and now in the most superficial ways. They are also sensitive as fuck generally.

Chilling with guys and doing cool shit with guys is much better. Inb4 gay.

You fucks who are agreeing to this post needs to go out and meet more people.

Those 3 categories seem quite reasonable and characteristics of thsoe categories are often seen amongst girls these days.

However, due to lack of experience or perhaps you are just ignorant, it is an enormous fallacy to classify girls into 3 categories of personality.

>Social is feminine
Good Laugh

See

>being very social is a feminine trait
You Cred Forumsacks keep changing your mind. I thought getting along and working together was a male trait because women all hate each other? Or something? I don't even know anymore.

Well I mean you have to admit that when you're around guys you don't really talk much. You do things more. You can't go to dinner or sit down over a beer because it's boring as fuck. All you can talk about is stories of you getting laid. Women naturally have a lot to talk about because they like to talk, therefore the conversation is more fluid. But to each their own I suppose.

fag

>Women bore me to death, all they care about is here and now in the most superficial ways. They are also sensitive as fuck generally.
This
>Chilling with guys and doing cool shit with guys is much better. Inb4 gay.
This

>I have had the same theory up until recently when I met someone who doesn't belong in any of these categories.
Exactly the same here. They exist but are rare as fuck. I was pretty much going MGTOW for life before this happened. I've had gfs before this but they were just annoying to be around.

Chads are agents of women.

genatzt ^^

It literally is bluepill paco, women are far more social than men. This is why they vote according to the social norms and tend to be supportive of the majority.

Women have far more complicated relationships with constant fighting and BS. Have you met a woman? The only ones that are "chill" tend to use drugs or are secluded in general (defective )

>All you can talk about is stories of you getting laid
How can you be this boring and normie? Nigga, read a book, study some philosophy, work out, get some red-pilled hobbies like hunting, fishing, hiking.

>hate men or will only ever date one or two men in their lives
Tumblry need to fuck men, how else do they meet their false rape accusation quotas?

>fag
Goalposts are, by definition, stationary.

>read a book, study some philosophy
My male friends don't read any of the books that I read and none of them know philosophy.
>work out
How does this lead to discussion?
>hunting, fishing, hiking
How does this lead to discussion? These are mostly solo hobbies and even if you bring friends with you, you don't really talk with them much during these activities. Again, you more "do" than "talk" with guy friends and you're reinforcing my point.

Perhaps this is just a murrican thing.

I have known plenty of girls outside this trio.

Coordination=/=social traits

Men plan and coordinate with other men, while women have their thoughts constantly thinking about social things in the moment.

With your logic, hoop earing coal burners and marines planning an invasion are both social in the same way.

your gay?

Yeap but them again, you dont go full force on someone like that.

You have to red pill her daily in such a way that one day she has an ephifany and see that her friends are not worthy of her companion.

I dont have the kind of patience required to do this, but if you have, you should do it.

this looks like something someone from tumblr would post if you flipped men with women.

Go outside.

>My male friends don't read any of the books that I read and none of them know philosophy.
>How does this lead to discussion?
Maybe if you have turbo plebeian friends. Get some new friends. Men are by far the most interesting people to be around if you're not just trying to get your dick wet. There is more to life than pussy. Go spend a week on /lit/, /fit/ and /out/.

Women get aroused by Social Emotions
That's all there is
pastebin.com/VcwuQEWV

THANK GOD

>go spend a week on /lit/, /fit/ and /out/
Those are all online imageboards. We're talking about hanging out with bros IRL.

Meh, you started this semantics debate.

You probably have low-energy degenerate friends if they don't read philosophy and are not informed in economic systems.

Philosophy is masturbation with your brain. discussion of philosophy with male friends is like sex with females.

Well my fiancé, is a 10/10 Aryan goddess who is well educated, like to cook and clean and has a high sex drive. The trick is to stop looking in the cities for women OP. They are all lost causes, either as the types you described or just plain unattractive. Get yourself a nice country girl or southern Belle like I have

>You probably have low-energy degenerate friends

Not an argument, men are not social like women are. Hanging out with women is the most boring fucking thing unless you are into "OMG CHELSEA WAS TEXTING ME ABOUT MIRANDA AND ALSO I FUCKED THIS BLACK GUY"

there's a reason women and men did not socialize during the greatest periods of history

You're generalising to prove your point instead of saying
>hmm someone has different life experiences to me, maybe he has a point

>literally discussion boards where you discuss your hobbies with other men. Not even DOING things with other men but discussing.
>blah blah there is nothing to talk about with men than getting laid
Your whole argument is BTFO retard. Get some hobbies before you kys at 50+ when you are too old to get any and have nothing else in your life.

You literally defended your argument with "my friends aren't into philosophy"

Which was a proper defense, yes. You provided one anecdote, I provided another. That makes us even. Or do you now know how to debate?

I thought we were discussing IRL hanging out, not posting memes on imageboards.

>Impying she wouldn't be more attractive if she was a tranny

It goes back to

The Fujo Dilemma:
They love Gay Shit but They're not Gay

/thread

Like I said, you probably have reverse aspergers if you can go out with women on a daily basis

They literally cannot argue and any conversation with them is wasted air.

>tfw discuss physics with males
>tfw discuss history with males
>tfw debate with males

>mfw women get bored when talking about physics
>mfw women don't know or care about history
>mfw you literally cannot debate with women without them sperging out like children

It only makes sense since they have 17% less neurons, 50% slower synapses, and their purpose is to get fucked by Chad to make Chad kids

I converted a borderline tumblry girl by dating her and promptly shoving the red pill down her throat.
Best kind of girl desu senpai.

Anecdote? Where? I gave you a widespread example of how women and men operate socially by comparing marines and coalburners, aka the modern woman

And then she dates a Chad and gets re-bluepilled again because women are flock animals and will believe whatever the closest people in their life say.

OP was wrong, there are no categories. Just shitty women with exceptions

It wasn't widespread though. Nice subtle rhetoric though.

If it makes you feel any better, I have good discussions with males online but in real life it's hopeless even with males.

Depend on how big her dick would be, ya know?

>what is voting patterns among women
>what is fucking makeup in general
>what is men not doing that at all and inventing everything

Jesus man, I thought Mexico was keeping traditionalism at least but I see you are becoming numales as well

Tumblry can be split up in at least in two more categories but i totally agree on the rest (especially basic)

Wow. Really?!

>Women wear makeup
>men don't

>Women vote for social policies
>men vote for economic policies

>Women have more infighting than men

Let me guess, you think we are the same and equal. Kys my man

>what is voting patterns among women
Agreed.
>what is fucking makeup in general
What about it? Men wore it in the past and expected women to wear it. That's how the practice began.
>what is men not doing that at all and inventing everything
You're like the fat kid who's big brother is one of the jocks and so you start thinking you're good at sports just because you're on their team.

my girlfriend was a weeb, what category is that supposed to fall in?
I converted her from slightly chubby to /fit/

>Women have more infighting than men

Source: my ass

Is that real? I hope not otherwise white people are doomed.

i've met many different types of girls with different types of personalities and different types of interests and different levels of intelligences. some rub me the wrong way, others don't. i think you're showing too much unqualified contempt for a whole group by just tossing them into three negative categories.

>my girlfriend was a weeb
>slightly chubby

you already know faggot because thats the exact description for the tumblr faggot type

>What about it? Men wore it in the past and expected women to wear it. That's how the practice began.

Only high authorities, not your every day man. Women wore it as soon as it was available to them.

>You're like the fat kid who's big brother is one of the jocks and so you start thinking you're good at sports just because you're on their team.

Kys, you clearly think women and men are the same and equal. That is your problem.

The problem is that men aren't afraid of having deep conversations about world issues, science, philosophy, etc. Generally if two men delve into one of those topics it's fine for one side or the other to admit that he is naive or lacks evidence on his side to proceed any further. This is in contrast to women that cannot possibly admit that they lack knowledge on a topic because they can rationalize anything based on feelings and emotion.

>Basic

Is this colored speak? No one is using it unless they say basic bitch, and (legitimate) white people don't talk like this.

Stop 3rd world language OP you are still a faggot.

geez the united states is a fucked place to live

Read this whole thread, bro. Men are literally doing just that.

HAHAHAHAHA sure thing, OP.
My gf is in the kitchen right now making lunch while I shitpost and in a moment she'll come back in to eat lunch then we'll fuck followed by cuddling and laughing about stupid Google's.
But you're right, all women suck.

>labels of western women
>applies to all women
>literally front page is based asian waifu shooting up a nigger

Kill yourself op

true.
or the skintone

>he has never met a redpilled girl

they are all chad fucking sluts but it's still better than that degeneracy

Do you live in the same UK as me? Where the fuck are there 'quality girls'?

Source: mother and sister as well as every woman I've brought this up with

Did you not go to highschool? Did you see men and women getting along the same way? Men don't gossip. Do you have any awareness of reality?

Here's a tip, listen in to a bunch of girls talking and compare that with a group of guys.

>look at this crowd, count the women, connect the dots

See

>men don't gossip
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I was in a 16 month "relationship" with a bona fide BPD nutjob

Towards the end I wanted to kill myself.

I love how you disregard the other part of my post, which is that men wanted women to wear makeup. It wasn't simply women screaming
>YESS NOW I CAN TRICK THOSE MALES HEHE

>Kys, you clearly think a bloo bloo bloo
This is why I stopped arguing with you.

Blatently untrue. I had a smart ex who, while immature, was pretty racist because of books she read on statistical evidence of differences between races. She had a lot of intellectual pursuits, but was aware that I excelled past her in insight on all topics. It was like having a Watson to my Sherlock. She was very bright, but not nearly as smart as I was, and definitely incapable of honor, courage, or self-governance.

>reading
>male hobby
haha wat m8

The only ones that do are try hard Chads that do it to blend in with women

In any society without media shills (every society ever before ours) men do not gossip

I met three just today.

>men wanted them to

And women gladly accepted it and continue overdoing it all the time 99% of them.

Women are the most superficial creatures to walk the earth (unless they are religious)

You're just moving more goalposts now. Anyway it's 3am here and I need to head to bed already. Thanks for the debate, user-kun.

don't be demoralized. Life sucks, but YOU don't have too. Dude, to believe this, you must be one demoralized motherfucker. I've met plenty of girls who are nothing like this, they are out there, rare admittedly, but they are still there. Don't be discouraged by this fucking hedonistic decadent culture we live in, rise about it, make yourself worth a damn, and you will see that there are girls out there who would want a good, decent man, provided you not fat. if your fat, prepare for problems I'm afraid

shit, what should I do? she likes steven's universe too! how could I have been so blind!

My gf is none of those things, the only thing she does is overthinking everything way, way too much.

> a bloo bloo bloo

I highlighted the fact that your argument lies on a premise

If you want I can give you dozens of sources proving men and women are vastly different

I think this just young person bias because of college life

That being said tumblrina>basic, at least tumblrias attempt to feign personality

Tell me about her personality

Im red pilled, but also chubby. Only Liberal cucks like chubby girls :^( life is hard

This system is a little lacking, especially because it only speaks to the end result of shoving different types of women through the functions of a newer generation. Some women, while unalike from men in many capacities, are varying degree of redpilled. This affects their life choices, behavior, and thought process - essentially their personality.

You are talking about women who have some sort of wealth or came from wealth. Then all the poor women who are hot instead of fat are crazy and the fat ones are tumblr in waiting. Then there are the used to be fat ones that are always taken.

You make a lot of excellent points here. I can't disagree with any of it.

>met girl with the hopes she's normal
>She's normal wow!
>The catch: Frigid and all her values come from disney movies, therefore princess and really likes to be provided (daddy issues)

it would be ok if we lived in those times when you landed a job and you were done.
It's really sad that when i met a women and she tells me shes virgin i know she had some kind of mental issue or parent domination.

So basically im doomed to be with a cat lady who doesn't "really like sex" or who thinks "blowjobs are boring"

You clearly do not know what moving goalposts is

> claim:men gossip (no supporting claims)
>counterclaim: men don't (uses history as supporting claim)

Quads of the dicking are upon us!!

it's not real lol
buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/this-guy-who-caught-a-pidgey-while-his-wife-gave-birth-is-th?utm_term=.aqEORxqYX5#.tbBOn7qKB0

Another category

>the irrational worrier

I need to make a legitimate set of categories infograph

Work out you ugly fuck

>her son
>her
>her
>her
FUCK that made me laugh

Yes. Cred Forums hit the /r9k/ Koolaid too hard, not realizing that the only real way to not be a degenerate is to be a krypto normie and redpill people in secret.

Spectrums are shitty, inadequate models. Linearity is an incorrect way of viewing differences between people that gets you into a lot of trouble. For instance, the Kinsey scale is blatantly retarded. Many traits cannot be half-traits the way a scale explicitly implies. I could agree with the idea of there being two types of women, the whore and the mother, though. Honestly, it isn't a bad way to just drop people in one basket or another. While it isn't sophisticated, it is helpful. A spectrum for people is unhelpful, and you have to move them around on the damn thing from day to day, partly because points between two groups don't always exist, but better fall into parallel groups that fit neither set of criteria.

That looks shooped

This.

An intelligent woman uses her assets (given to her for free) to lock down a slightly older guy's assets (earned through hard work and discipline) early on when she's still hot, cute, and tight.

Sluts today run through a cock buffet until they are 29.9 years old then start demanding Beta Bob pay off her credit card bills for an eighth of the sexual experience she gave Chad for free ten years ago.

This whole argument is based on "hurting" the people you are categorizing

You must be on the spectrum

Femanon here.
>blonde, blue eyes, freckles, but overweight
>studying economics
>want to MAGA with Trump as POTUS
Am I fucked Cred Forums?

>fem/conservative

YOU ARE COMPLETELY RETARDED

t. whiney neckbeard man child with zero charisma, sex appeal or meaningful material means to even think about having a woman

should always try therapy before medication. If it's so bad you can't bring yourself to go to therapy, then you are a faggot, but you need meds

Kek. Fucking nerd.

this
you have peaked my curiosity

Unironically made me think

If I found out a girl I liked wore bra pads or some shit, I'd be very fucking pissed. God damn jew magic.

This. Fucking ghost of Elliot Roger

ur country is shit

>>blonde, blue eyes, freckles, but overweight
>>studying economics
Hit the gym with me and become BeefQT then we will marry.

or kill yourself for being an attention grubbing whore because we're not talking about outliers right now just the majority of women.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, who is that??

Go back to /fit/ my girl hates mudslimes spics and niggers

years those are the only girls I like

Thats egalitarianism you idiot

Go back 2 plebbit. We don't even like that here

jews are 100% trying to ruin humanity by glorifying or hiding shit genetics.

T H I S

thisthisthis

they are like serpents

I'm still looking for my stoner waifu

A few candidates but they never turned into anything substantial

engineering school got me like

they all over me, don't you understand that I'm depressed not because of the lack of male's attention?? it's just my natural mood state.

Meds can't fix depression and sadness. I can get drugs and feel happy for a while but after that I'll feel even more depressed, I tried this.

HIDEOUS GARBAGE

These type of girls are the stupidest and loudest what the fuck /pol

I tried to visit a doctor when I was 15 - complete waste of money. I'll better talk with my best friend about my problems. Ot maybe they're shit in Russia, idk.

>then you can get into therapy and figure out how to remove that switch so it doesn't get flipped again as soon as you stop taking meds.

It's like I covered that in my first post about it

You fell for the No True Scotsman fallacy. Read a fucking book, you dolt. Egalitarianism does everything you want, but better. I'm not even an egalitarian.

You should probably leave Cred Forums for a while...

This is like saying there's 3 types of males: Chads, Nu Males, and Cucks.

Or better yet, that all males are power hungry walking dildos.

This place is slowly turning into nega-Tumblr. Just as retarded but on the opposite end of the spectrum of politics and PC.

This is not a good idea, these women are extra baggage. Worthless cunts who literally don't know anything.

God forbid you live with one, once their hole expires they are literally blobs of groaning meat

He's not us you cock sucker

But that is pretty true for the male counterpart.

No part of the argument is about hurting anyone. It's about accidentally making retarded assumptions because of an inadequate model. Two category systems are okay, but spectrums lead you to make a lot of false assumptions, and you constantly have to move people around.

>Tumblr supports degeneracy
>we don't

>"HAHA OMG YOU GUYS YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SAME"

Kill yourself my man

I refuse to belive this being true, Is there even such cucks that are so cucked that they don't even care that they are cucked.
They fucking praise it.
Jesus fucking christ this world really need to be cleaned of nu-males and betas.

try leavening the US

This is an excellent post. Any more?

>these women

what do you mean?

do you mean physically fit?

or do you mean tumbler types?

I like beef because I find it physically attractive. I couldn't give a shit about pic related's personality because I will never meet her.

you don't have to believe it

it's shooped

very, very obviously shooped

I've seen the original

art chicks

either the most unconscious, vapid, pretentious whores on the market who laugh at dribbling humor and laugh at virtue and dont realise their reflection in the mirror is reversed like everyone else

-OR-

the sweetest girls in the world who are graceful and consciously aware creatures of feminine fertility who stick to their morals and model naked for you when you need sketches for your anatomy class

If you honestly can't see the similar levels of extremism then you're just as drunk on the kool-aid as the fat bitch moaning about fat shaming, thin privilege, and the patriarchy on Tumblr. The only difference is you're bitching that the dating game is rigged against males because you're a perma-virgin wizard and your ego needs a coping mechanism to stop you from turning into a puddle of mush after realizing what a failure you are.

It's the same self victimizing horse shit.

You're so close to accepting the redpill on women, Op.

This is close enough. They are somewhere between child and adult male - nowhere near your equal. Keep your expectations low and remember that marriage has always been primarily about business.

this guys making good points

OBVIOUS LIES ARE OBVIOUS
Please tell us more about how stupid you think we are and the things you wish we're true and tell yourself

>Women
>Intelligent

This is what I always found funny about the saying that girls mature faster than boys. If there's not much there to mature in the first then no shit they're going to mature faster.

It's so sad. For how stupid women are you'd think these MGTOW betas could figure out how to manipulate them.

Its pretty accurate faggot
There are always outliers but for the most part he's spot on
Our culture has fucked itself so hard it's been watered down two forcing women under 40 to act like one of those three catagories

Best post in thread

>one is supported by statistics and facts
>the other is made up fantasy enemy
Mate give me a proper argument not this shit.

You need to go to a Trump rally then

Absolutely bullshit man.
You should go to the church more often.

i couldnt agree more with OP's analysis.

Basic: obviously the ones i am attracted to and meet mostly. their intelligence, knowledge, logic, attitude, materialism, conformism and simplicity of ideas disgusts me that much that i havent had a gf in years. after hours of meeting with a girl, i just get disgusted. the next thing is: they all would be terrible moms.

i lived 5 month in poland 3 years ago and had polish GFs - should have married one of them.

i am turning 29 later this year and the only girl that might be interesting is a neighbour with russian descant. she is 10-11 years younger though and i am not desperate enough YET.

Church women are literally cattle
I've yet to meet one that wasn't a walking drone in one respect or another
Well except for my gf who goes to Greek Orthodox service with her mom to keep her company

No the way you type sound like a girl or at least a numale. It's very feminine.

>Jesus Christ
>capitalized HAVE (histrionics for no reason)
>exaggerated speech, fake outrage, unable to have calm logical discussion
>extremely defensive of being called female

But then you could just be b8ing since flag.

I've been in this thread since the beginning, posting anti-make-up shit and BeefQTs

there has not been a single statistic posted and no research to back up any "facts" just a bunch of off topic faggots like me or a bunch of r9k faggots saying literally every woman is a retarded flesh pile waiting to be preggers.

I can understand not wanting slut culture to be so prevalent and the data that others post that show only having one partner increases likelyhood of staying with your first husband or wife

but none of those say that women are political sponges that only parrot ideas or will leave you as soon as a prettier "chad" comes along.

I think the legit r9k posters are kikes trying to blackpill those who could become iron pilled with a bunch of white babies

we don't have therapy in russia

Thank fucking god for that i were about to fucking berzerk in 20 directions with my battleaxe.

>what am i saying anyway, i keep forgetting this board is comprised of faggot-sailor-virgin-niggers

good, your genes are weak, kill yourself before you spread them to your offspring.

Our argument is valid due to history showing women not producing anything

Theirs comes out of nowhere with no supporting evidence

Two claims
>men are generally worthless
>Women are generally worthless except for reproduction

Men throughout history have made and sustained all of mankkinds societies, women have not

We have a good reason to assert our claim

4th type - attends a holiness type church (Pentecostal, seventh day Adventist) and is deeply religious. Chaste and unconcerned with the cares of the world, a kind soul. Is turned off by materialism, moral degeneracy in all its forms, especially casual sex. Believes in traditional gender roles as outlined in 1 Timothy, 1 Corinthians and others. Doesn't dress like a degenerate to who
Shows off everything, saves herself
For you. Wants children and to raise them properly.

Daily reminder that Christianity is not only the key to salvation but the bond that holds western civilization together.

Inb4 "dead Jew on stick" shitposting

Those categories aren't distinguishable from one another

It sounds more like these are the most visible internet girls and you have no experience outside of the internet with them

I know girl that is pretty based because she grew up around guys. She's not feminine, but she falls out of your categories.

Let me make your categories more manageable, organised by self perceived deviation from the norm:

Basic: Self absorbed, cares little to none about anything that won't be directly useful to her life. The pursuit is social status. Can be intelligent, but is not intellectually adventurous. Politically motivated by whatever is popular among peers. Most people fit into the category.

Nerd: hobbies include [not mainstream thing]. Derives identity from being different. Is friends with fellow revelers in being a special snowflake. Usually stupid. Political identity is rejection of normalcy, thinks their rejection of the mainstream is inherently enlightened. This also includes "alt-right" sort of girls, as well as your usual Tumblr slags.

Academic: Highly educated. Usually smug. Often lacks critical thinking due to hubris. Lacks introspection. Arguments from these people are usually appeals to authority. Usually spoiled, poor with money. Either fat or attractive. If minority, either "redpilled" or retarded and racist. This class is occupied by the professional class and academic types, at all levels. Likely hillary supporters, trump being "below" their high brow sensibilities

Decent women can be pulled from groups 1 and 3, and are the absolute exception to the vast rule. The same groups apply to men, but i would replace appearance measures with "degree of absence from societal norms". Level of autism perhaps.

Their voting patterns show they are political sponges, married women with higher income vote conservative drastically more than single women with lower income. This is not found in males at all.

Cred Forums is always right

>Thank fucking god for that i were about to fucking berzerk in 20 directions with my battleaxe.

All of them are drones, the goal is to find one that has a good function

correlation =/= causation.

There is like 1 art chick per 1000 that is a genuinely cool and interesting person

That's my type yo
There's even a few conservative ones but the odds are even worse, like 1 in 100,000

dw cunt, I believe you.
my ex was redpilled and a thin blonde qt, studying economics. my current gf is in management and is redpilled as fuck. she voted for our right wing party here and is a Trump supporter.

these fuckers are probably just shills trying to push the "white women are inferior" agenda. next thing you know someone is going to start posting shooped asian girls.

That's just not true at all

My girl is redpilled as fuck, not basic (we met at arts uni).

She's fashionable and intelligent, speaks a second language, reads, and is a 10/10 in looks, and I would have said that before we fucked.

Im sure there are more people on here who come from other walks of life/aren't basement dwelling neets who think women are creatures and not people.

There are definitely more girls like that out there, mainly into fashion/art, I will say they're pretty much all very liberal and she is a rare case for political beliefs but you're an idiot if you think your sweeping statement is accurate.

fucking hot

Your theory is flawed. You need a clinically insane category.