Why are the asians most willing to defend their property?

Why are the asians most willing to defend their property?
Why are whites such cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asians always have bigger balls than whites.
See: Kamikaze

trying to be proud of your heritage? Good for you.

You say this like whites don't defend their property.

It's been mostly black businesses that have been damaged by BLM peaceful rioting.

Check this shit out, 3 nigs break into an Asian women's house armed and she comes at them with a gun and kills one.

wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282

Asians are tight ass drones that live and breath "cash is king". Whites have insurance above market value and don't give a fuck if their everyday property is destroyed.

Good shit

KEK always smiles on a good rooftop korean, always have at least one going into any battle, they will have your back.

>heritage
Fuck yea. Better than cuck whites in europe

Tell that to the whites in SA. Insurance won't do shit when your entire family is lynched.

Are we baiting or did you faggots forget that the roof Koreans were a lucky and beautiful mix of Vietnam and Korean veterans?

Good for her for reacting like that.
Unmasked criminals are less likely to leave witnesses alive.

>on the roof with shotgun

lol enjoy shitty range

So badass.

The pellets still fucking hurt at range

I read some Korean commenter saying the LA Koreans wouldn't be like this if a riot were to occur today… they become more pussyfied the more established they get in the US.

The climate today wouldn't tolerate this… the consensus is, property isn't worth shooting somebody over

There are plenty of hardass Asian immigrants that would do this shit. 10-20 years of being in the US can't undo a lifetime of living under communism.

What are slugs?
"HURR DURR IN MY VIDEOGAMES SHOTGUNS HAVE SHIT RANGE I BET THAT IS TRUE IN THE REAL WORLD"
Go back to cod crocatia

Whites are conditioned from a young age to pity and excuse everything black people do.

White Man = Bad.
Black Man = Good

That is the basic lesson that white America has been taught since the 60's or so.

If you are white and you kill a black or other non white, you are Guilty Until Proven Innocent. The relentless brainwashing has run it's course and America is going the way of Ancient Rome.

Expose the Money Printers if you want some sanity back in society.

>my video game memes are just like real life!
I don't even care enough to call you out by your country, so I'll just call you a faggot.

I have so much damn respect for asians. as a white dude I am in no way offended and whites should in some ways be more like asians. no surprise really that asians and whites run the world. hang all niggers and middle eastern muslims though. they dont stand a chance of ever achieve asian status.

Asians are shit. The only Asian country worth anything is Japan. Every other country is nothing but scummy cities or medieval tier peasants in fields.
Rich Asians just emulate Europeans while still being pathetic. Even millionaire Asians live in worse conditions than poor whites.

Story?

Nignog jelly?

During the LA riots the police pretty much abandoned the Korean shops to be looted by niggers and instead set up guards for the white neighbourhoods.
The Koreans took things into thier own hands and started shooting niggers that tried to loot thier stores.
Keep in mind Korea has mandatory military service.
When the news showed niggers getting btfo by the Koreans bleeding heart liberals in white suburbs started crying about it so the police finally stepped in.

Fucking googles.

Good on her.

how do u know theyre not shooting buck?