Zionism

Reminder that if you're not a Zionist, you're basically a cuck.
>Removes kebab like no other
>not afraid to name The Religion Of Peace™ and treat it with the attitude it deserves
>The only stronghold of democracy and western values in the jungle that is called The Middle East
>Has right wing government and military conscription to keep regressives at bay while keeping patriotism strong at any day
>Strong sense of national identity and pride, also due to multiple jelly muzzi states, besides the obvious common Jewish identity and culture of Shekels
>Has a wall
Truly, every nationalist's wet dream. How can cuck bois even compete?
Also-
>Oyy Veyy! The J00S are taking our jobs and taking control of our countries! Fucking scum can't stop leeching off other nations.
>OMG like Zionism is LITERALLY cancer! It advocates Jews to move to their homeland. I mean, how sick is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
realjewnews.com/?p=189
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
gtr5.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=w0yOa7FrgUg
youtube.com/watch?v=qJzmAK0hj9g
youtube.com/watch?v=zodOs-Lg3XU
youtube.com/watch?v=PY-6mmj3HsI
youtube.com/watch?v=KB2lDJJr3lE
youtube.com/watch?v=IkMOLgQLTTw
youtube.com/watch?v=EZBhtxSn1qM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdfsusb6ru0
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should have at least used a proxy

What am I a shill like you, Ahmed?

Bump for interest

(((They're))) also the ones behind communism and cultural marxism which has destroyed the west. They are the real enemy, then the muzzies and then the niggers.

Reminder that if you're not for Akhand Bharat, you're basically a cuck.
>Removes kebab like no other
>not afraid to name The Religion Of Peace™ and treat it with the attitude it deserves
>The only stronghold of democracy and western values in the jungle that is called South Asia
>Has right wing government and strong volunteer military to keep regressives at bay while keeping patriotism strong at any day
>Strong sense of national identity and pride, also due to multiple jelly muzzi states, besides the obvious common Hindu identity and culture of Shitting
>Has a wall
Truly, every nationalist's wet dream. How can cuck bois even compete?
Also-
>Oyy Veyy! The Pajeets are taking our jobs and taking control of our call centers! Fucking scum can't stop leeching off other nations.
>OMG like Hinduism is LITERALLY cancer! It advocates Indians to swim in the Ganges. I mean, how sick is that?

Only difference no one gives a shit about Akhad Bharat.
Cred Forums doesn't understand their own idiocy and hypocrisy by being anti-Zionist, although they can't stand the fact that Jews are in their country

what about jews living abroad such as ben shapiro? would you still consider them zionists?

It seems to me that the jews who are used as examples of horrible people are all atheists. I.e. ethnic jews and not religious jews. And lefties (which includes a lot of atheistic jews) usually don't care for the country of Israel. Just a few thoughts to think on before tarring all jews with the same brush.

jewish girls are ugly. i hate those idf instagram spammers from israel, because those are fake

Depends on the Jew. I don't know too much about him but from what I do know he seems like a pretty chill dude.
There are some leftist Jews who are very anti-Zionist living abroad, though, for sure. There's no escaping the eternal Cuck. But mostly here the right is the majority.

I love Skypelandia. Don't worry about the skyrocketing breeding rates among """Palestinians"""", we'll be shipping all your skype cousins in the U.S. back home real soon. You will have your own little wave of refugees to re-settle.

Do we really need this shit every day you stupid god damned kike?

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

They wrecked Russia.

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

They wrecked Germany.

>Jews Blackmailed Wilson Into WW1
realjewnews.com/?p=189

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

>What started WW2?
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk

>USS Liberty Memorial
gtr5.com
>Witness to History by Michael Walsh
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
>All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>National Summit Reassess U.S.-Israel "Special Relationship"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>Unprosecuted Israeli foreign agent, smuggling and espionage cases
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
>Does Israel act like a U.S. ally?
>Against Our Better Judgment
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
>Holocaust Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
>The Greatest Story Never Told
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
>Synagogue of Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

They wrecked Sweden.

>An American Jew in Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

THIS is why Cred Forums originally began to be anti-zionist/anti-semitic
youtube.com/watch?v=w0yOa7FrgUg

maybe i worded it badly. are you ok with them living abroad, but still being zionist? i don't see ben and the rest of them moving to israel ever.

neoconservatism ruined america

Ok, OP.
You're a nomadic bunch. We'll give you Madagascar. All of you go there.

Anti-zionism is only a thing because, since we forced Israel into existence, a region in which my country previously had no enemies has become one in which we have only one ally.
Jews are the cause of our last war, our current war, and our next one. Enough already.

>country that lives off of charity from the west
>proceeds to sell weapons to the west's rivals

Lol America invests money in here because it is a good investment. They get tech in return you stupid fucking leaf.
>Sells weapons to the west's rivals
Like who?

>because it is a good investment
No.

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, 2002.
youtube.com/watch?v=qJzmAK0hj9g
youtube.com/watch?v=zodOs-Lg3XU
youtube.com/watch?v=PY-6mmj3HsI
youtube.com/watch?v=KB2lDJJr3lE
youtube.com/watch?v=IkMOLgQLTTw
youtube.com/watch?v=EZBhtxSn1qM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdfsusb6ru0
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck

Like China, last week, you fucking cunt.

I'm sorry you have such a low mental capacity to believe any quotes you find on the internet.
How can a nation of less than 10 million people "squeeze all they can" from the most powerful super power? Do you really believe that Jews are some super-humans? I am very flattered.
Plus, if the US gets bad deals(and they don't), the only fault lies with their negotiators

I hate Zionism because it will force my gf to go back to her cunt, and I can't cum bcuz i'm a shaygetz

The US is the biggest exporter of weapons on the entire globe, and you lecture us about selling arms to a nation you yourself sell to? Holly shit the retardation

I endorse this thread.
Cred Forumsacks are just upset because Israel is one of the few anti-multicultural places in the world. With nukes too.
I was in Israel whenthe Iron Dome was BTFO'ing Hammas beyond relief. Palestinians are 100% irredeemable.

>Anti-zionism is only a thing because, since we forced Israel into existence, a region in which my country previously had no enemies has become one in which we have only one ally.
>Jews are the cause of our last war, our current war, and our next one. Enough already.
Source: My ass.
US involvement in the middle east rocketed since 9/11.
Current war with whom? Fucking ISIS? So you believe that Israel founded an Islamist group in their general vicinity that is very Anti-Semitic because...?
Really, sometimes I just wonder how far people can delude themselves when they have a boogeyman they can blame everything on. Just like feminists and the PATRIARCHY, and dindus with DA WHITE MALE

Also, funny how I need to teach you about the country you live in. t. American education

I am indeed ok with that. I'm not an extreme ideologue that thinks every Jew needs to come to Israel, even if they support it. Every good intention is appreciated

You guys are terrible people but you have done the right thing defending your homeland.
I just wish you would Pinochet pacifists up.

>not recognizing that line
Funny how I have to teach you about the board you attempt to troll.

jidf pls

good attitude desu.

How much can I earn monthly by shitposting positive shit about Israel?

What happened to your Norwegian proxy shlomo?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me :^)
With all seriousness, you can call names all you want, you still haven't provided any counter-arguments to all of the above. What's so negative about the most un-cucked western nation?
(apart for the obvious sin of belonging to a certain ethnic group)

I am sure going to believe you like I always did.
I work for an Israeli-Brazilian relations officer and he does not seem to care much about his job.
I would like to do his job online, show me the way greatest ally.

Do you still believe me?
Or do you think there's just no way an Israeli would think good things about Israel?

>Fucking ISIS? So you believe that Israel founded an Islamist group in their general vicinity that is very Anti-Semitic because...?

did you see that funny video where ISIS fucks with everyone except the Jew lol

so they hate jews but they NEVER EVER attack jews ...right

No, but feel free to share
Also, it's easier to prey on the French and Germans, since they are so cucked. Believe it or not, but there are some ISIS supporters here, and terror attempts, only that they fail, cause we, unlike EuroCucks, already learned what the religion of piss is really all about

Ungodly fake jewish terrorist

>Ungodly fake jewish terrorist
What are you doing here? Don't you have any kids to rape, Ahmed?

Hi Lev Tahor. Muh blood libel

go find it yourself skype, the point is ISIS doesnt attack jews or israel. Israel uses ISIS like a puppet, and Jews in general do everything they can to destroy Europeans, including flooding our countries with the "religion of piss" as you call

truly our greatest ally