She did the dab, guys. Accept it already, it's over

She did the dab, guys. Accept it already, it's over.

Is that Merkel in Ellen? RIP Germany.

nope
that's just another seizure

I don't understand, what is she doing? Is it some kind of nigger hip hop culture thing?

i hate white people so much

And we hate you, kys

When Trump loses, the Cred Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Cred Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Cred Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

trying way too hard

POO

>She did the dab, guys. Accept it already, it's over.
DAB. Diaper Assisted Bowel movement?

Didn't hitler do this first?

tl;dr

That's a shit dab. She's not even looking the right way. How do you fuck up the dab? It's barely even a dance move.

Stop shitting in the street first
>poo

The Ellen Degenerate Show

She panders awkwardly to specific demographics guys. Accept it already, it's over.

> poo

Shit wtf it's over guys, hilarious with Zack Goofynakis and now this? I'm going to kill myself

currynigger you probably could live on tears

10/10

>20 replies guaranteed

Well played Pajeet.

Did they really just rehash the douche vs turd sandwich thing? I miss when South Park wasn't utterly obsessed with politics and being topical.

>Makes a spooky but somewhat truthful statement about what MIGHT happen IF Trump loses
>These 'Arguments'

I am a Trump supporter, but we should recognise that what we are up against could be one of the most beautifuly play in all of the history of politics.

Have you guys thought about Trump really being an insider for Hillary?
To face "Literally Hitler", she has the preference of the most common person (the one that does not do any research at all).

What would had happen if she were to face a most qualified or charismatic rival?
She would lose, and by a lot.

>You are shit, but if you place a puppet worse than you, and manipulate the media to show him as you want...

I just wanted to say that Cred Forums
I love you guys, but we need to be wary of the danger and obstacles ahead.

You know you are not getting that job on the wall anyway...

BRING HER TO HEEL

you don't do this unironically

this made me moist

hasn't that always been the premise of the show to some extent?

Im in a Database management extension class at UCLA. There probably like 10+ indian people out of 24 in the class that are straight out of poodia. Class is 3 hours long and we take a break after about 1h 45m. Came back in the class, literally smelled like curry and shit. I couldnt believe how cliche it was.

tl;dr POO IN THE LOO: FOREVER

It has. Those kinds of people are just nostalgia-addicted fags overdosing on memberberries.

>IssyfiW7
More like SISSIYFI LMAO