HAPPENING: POLLS ARE CONFIRMED RIGGED

Monmouth had a document leaked saying they need Clinton up by at least 3 and to oversample women scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

Other urls found in this thread:

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/about/
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/545hgt/happening_polls_are_confirmed_rigged/
observer.com/2016/09/former-democratic-congressional-candidate-says-hillary-stole-nevada/
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gets-too-much-media-buy-in/article/2601709
theintercept.com/2016/09/06/the-unrelenting-pundit-led-effort-to-delegitimize-all-negative-reporting-about-hillary-clinton/
snopes.com/did-sanders-supporters-throw-chairs-at-nevada-democratic-convention/
twitter.com/ppppolls
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/21/LEAKED-MONMOUTH-POLLING-MEMO-CHANGE-THE-NARRATIVE--NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=qY6_gYuIOUs
twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/778680423752667138?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source you faggot and bump.

Are you retarded non-country?

It's right there!

This is way too good to be true, but that Florida poll smelled like garbage to me.

too good to be true.

>strengths
>almost none

yep, that's my hillary

Savage laughter

well, I told you in the beginning that (((they))) will rig it

Fake and gay

I...

I am. I'm officially retarded.

go correct the record elsewhere

Indeed, why bother to make an ad using a bunch of liberally loved actors and actresses.

I can't wait for the leak on voting corruption, gf and I are literally getting bug out bags ready.

>monmouth.edu/polling-institute/about/

This is the person in question: Patrick Murray, Monmouth University Polling Institute’s founding director.

The name does not sound jewish, though. Curious.

looks like a post-op sex change

>patricia

Polls are the worst meme.

>>could you put that in a memo and entitle it "SHIT I ALREADY KNOW"

We all knew this already. Good to see some proof though.

Bump for interest. I live pretty close to Monmouth U. My cousin had his wedding photos taken on the grounds there. Lots of lovely trees.

Sorry, this is just way to good to be true. I believe that you believe it and weren't trying to deceive us, but this doc has got to be fake.

If you have evidence that it's real, great. But I'm not holding my breathe.

inb4 shill. I'm not.

Cred Forums is already going through the stages of grief for a lost election

>cant even green text
confirmed shill

>implying

>to have a credible story

do they mean for rigging it?

This. I really want it to be true because we all know the polling is rigged. But are they really that dumb to actually type a document proving it?

Stages such as apparent evidence of the opposing candidate committing yet ANOTHER major crime, directly related to the election?

Gr8 b8, m8.

Yeah I always felt they made sure not to type it just hints.

>herp derp, Trump actual polling numbers are 74%. We need to conceal this.

It's actually kind of a fun read even though it's fake as fuck.

Funny how I've never seen a Hillary voter in person. Yeah, it's rigged just like the fucking Austrian election.

Sounds too good to be true.
I'll wait for proof.

Top kek

>POLLS ARE CONFIRMED RIGGED
that actually makes them more accurate, your elections are rigged as well
>no ID to vote

Thanks for ruining the thread by making people think its fake with the first post

>scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

>sign in to Jewbook to download

fake and gay

>Funny how I've never seen a Hillary voter in person.

They're middle class, typically suburban homeowners. Typically ages 20-40. They aren't radicals like their millenial children are. Older ones are voting for Hilary soley because she's one of them, and they want more centristism.

They do exist, and are very real. But they are a dying breed. It's the same sort of "middle america" people that settled for Nixon and Reagan, who rolled back all the taxes and labor regulations but created SJW shit. Hilary will provide more.

Looks like a pence

>mfw media thinks they can be credible at this point

While this certainly sounds like something the Clinton camp would pull, the only source I see is Beforeitsnews and that site also claims we're going to get depopulated by radioactive asteroids tomorrow.

Skeptical/10

The support she has is mostly baked in partisan democrats.

>taking this long to realize
It's the only explanation for the sudden clinton "surge".
Also notice how on the same day like 5 new polls came out and all are turboshilling like never before.

I'm calling on bullshit on both.

i live in Florida, Trump signs everywhere. I have yet to see a Hillary sign. I travel around the state working, and there are tons of Trump MAGA signs everywhere.

Everyone read the file till the end. Fake and gay. Though i have to agree with the medical condition options.

You're like the umpteenth user saying they've seen Trump signs plenty of places and few Hillary signs. So combined with the obvious difference in rally sizes this kinda seems like Hillary only has bummed out, half-assed support from most of her likely demographic. Laffin.

FAKE AND GAY

>oy vey alt-right! Look at this convenient document I found that proves your point exactly!

the fuck is McClatchy though

>INTERNAL MEMO
>CONVENIENTLY LEAKED

also
>74% Donald Trump
>But still 12% with Google Americans

Fabricated document confirmed fake...

Literally has "A potato" scoring equal with Hillary

murka confirmed banana republic.

Have any of you faggots ever consider that Trump is also part of the globalist team and his whole campaign is just theatrics to make people think he's not controlled by anyone?

I don't consider thoughts proposed by dumb frog thumbnail posters

Probably.

I can confirm this

So what're the chances the actual elections will be rigged?
The polls being rigged don't matter as long as there's a decent gap, only a small percent will switch to the "winning" team.

It's Marist

They're the outlier that had her at the pinnacle of +15 nationally (TURBOSHILL)

Then the world will come to and end

No! The Bilderberg group and CFR is against Trump.

Central FL here, no Hillary support here senpai.

In Tampa off the i4 and 275 area there's a MASSIVE, YUGE trump MAGA flag that any one on the road and probably in Tampa can see. Towards Orlando, our rican community is slowly shifting Trump and all you see are Trump signs in Osceola county. She's not winning FL. We haven't forgotten Pulse.

what the fug

yes. Cred Forums has discussed this several times, we don't know and can't know. There's a chance he actually may be from outside the establishment given that he's been shitted on for a whole year now (and wasn't taken seriously before).
It's a step in what seems the right direction, not a solution to everything.

Remember to volunteer to count votes.

Remember to observe the counting.

Remember to lobby to ban e-voting.

Remember to contact your representatives.

Remember to clean your guns and regularly go shooting.

Can we start a #monmouthleaks tag and get plebbit involved, those faggots care more then I do.

We know. They know. It's why they are so desperate.

It's going to be a landslide victory.

From where? I need more info.

Let’s check out Trump's presidential qualifications for POTUS:

The globalists puppet president Obama is against Trump

The Lying and Deceiving Mainstream Media is against Trump

The Criminal and Corrupt BIG banks are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Democrats are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Republicans are against Trump

Who is the Establishment???

The Mainstream media (MSM), GOP, AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Neocons....

The fake Pope is against Trump

Globalist UN is against Trump

Tyrannical EU is against Trump

The Bilderberg Group is against Trump

The Council on Foreign Relations is against Trump

The Trilateral Commission is against Trump

Slave worker Hellhole China is against Trump

Corrupt Drug cartel Mexico is against Trump

Corrupt George Soros is against Trump

Corrupt Koch Brothers are against Trump

The whole (((AGENDA))) is against Trump

#blacklivesmatter terrorist is against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump

Hateful, racist, violent libtards are against Trump

Presumably as this document was TO him he's the one that leaked it and the censored name is someone in the DNC or something that is giving him the directive.

>belgium waffle education

You expect them to coordinate election fraud without leaving any record whatsoever?

It's on reddit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/545hgt/happening_polls_are_confirmed_rigged/

wow, Reddit is copying me.

Kek reveals the truth with dubs

Shills off the hook in here.

>funny how I've never seen a hillary supporter in person

That's because your mom doesn't leave my bed

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

this is fake, go to realtruenews' scribd profile and look at the other "documents" they've posted

hes got his own skyscraper hasnt he? isn't he a billionaire? sounds like a globalist elite to me, regardless of what he considers himself.

There's gonna be a shitstorm if there's any truth to this.

most of the polls i've seen haven't even added up to 100% so i could have told you that was what they were doing weeks back

Pretty much this.

If Trump truly was controlled opposition, they wouldn't give even the slightest of fucks whether or not he wins.

But the entire international establishment is in full blown panic mode trying to convince people he's the reincarnation of Hitler and Satan combined.

I see you're running low on (You)s so please have one. In the future just ask nicely instead of shitposting.

>a Hillary voter in person
nice to meet you

>most of the polls i've seen haven't even added up to 100%
>paki intellectuals

rather than saying im shitposting, or calling anyone a shill who disagrees with you, have you got anything to counter what i said? you dont believe a man with a skyscraper and billions in wealth is considered elite? do you think hes 'one of us'?

>preferring an unsuccessful man over a successful man

He has always been an outsider because he was a Queens guy and someone not able to be leveraged because he doesn't anything but work and occasionally re-marry. Source: my family knows hims and also has been around the Clintons and she is an oblivious foul farting cunt.

jesus, really?? you dont exactly give Cred Forums a good name do you? fucking idiot.

the point im obviously making is he IS an elite but talks against globalism like he isnt a part of it. its called being a hypocrite - do you know what that word means? are you still following?

hes new money compared to the "elite", hes not part of that club. the inner circle ultra wealthy's wealth dwarfs anything Trump has or will ever have, and he wasn't brought up with a wealthy elite. the reason they dont like him is that they have their own little clique and theyre not comfortable with this new money guy operating outside of their influence and doing well. Look at how his hotels are done up, he flashes his money. New money does this, old money hates this with a passion.

I don't know whether or not this is genuine - it looks too good to be true. You know that little redacted bit covering the 'from'? You know the text is still under there? Well, for those of you who can't even copypasta to see the full text, it's Nate Silver.
But why would the senders name be redacted, and not the receivers? Though it seems retarded to cover a name wither the embedded text still there, it could be someone convert who didn't release that a 'save/print to pdf' would preserve that. Anyway, interesting.

How do we know its not fake? I believe but I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

This reads like total bullshit and isn't exactly a credible source
inb4 shill

Truth doesn't matter. Getting someone to believe in it does.

>voters found her voice 'grating'

This, more than any other reason, will be the biggest problem that will keep a woman from becoming president in America

No American woman over the age of 40 sounds appealing at all barring like a warm grandma voice. They will always sound nagging and otherwise as something you just don't want to listen to. If they have an accent maybe they can get away with it but in a regular American dialect if you are an old or even Middle Aged woman no one will ever, ever want to hear you talk, it just naturally repulses people

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.".
or something

Do you want your honor, or do you want to win? Because Liberals sure as hell want to win.

I hope some more mainstream news outlets pick this up. It's good for the normies to see how they are manipulated.

observer.com/2016/09/former-democratic-congressional-candidate-says-hillary-stole-nevada/

>It is imperative to create a morale-boosting narrative in the liberal demographics
>The data from our call / email sieve as well as ((legitimate polling)) indicates a level of despondency equivalent, roughly, to the Michael Dukakis candidacy. This is due to (a) Trump’s successful presidential-narrative surge and (b) a massive lack of enthusiasm on the part of minority and millennial voters who are beginning to view Obama as a failed president and Hillary Clinton as a ‘lying harpy.’ (word association testing focus groups).
cant make this shit up

>hes new money
this
he is an autistic faggot, and the (((elites))) laugh at him for being such a try-hard noveau riche fag

looks more like (((murray))) than a tayto nigger

bumb

>unironically doing a SWOT analysis

This is so obviously a parody that I'm surprised anyone here would even be retarded enough to believe it.

love you tho, chin up

lol

leaf

Doesn't matter, Kek picked him

chances of it being fake are low.
but i dont like this bit
>"Lock it the fuck down"
>obtained by realtruenews.org
as other anons say, too good to be true.
we should avoid this and push corruption evidence from more respectable sources or 100% verifiable leaks like wikileaks (STILL WAITING HERE JULIAN)
the winning formula is: Hillary protected by mass media to extremes we've never seen before
>washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gets-too-much-media-buy-in/article/2601709
>theintercept.com/2016/09/06/the-unrelenting-pundit-led-effort-to-delegitimize-all-negative-reporting-about-hillary-clinton/
Xcorruption and scandals.
>she is literally a criminal, the perfect candidate for wall street, saudi etc because she really will do whatever they want in exchange for four years of 'power'

Literally meme tier.

I can add another to that list. On just one of my 20 min routes in wisconsin I saw 24 trump signs, most of which were paired with a Duffy sign. Zero hillary signs aside from ONE I saw about 3 months ago for about 2 days now gone. And I travel the state frequently for work and see more of the same. Although I rarely go into Madison/Milwaukee/green bay area's though.

Then we're fucked no matter what. Might as well try

Hillary had a huge boost immediately after the DNC. Either Bernie people finally came to terms, or they used the DNC as a signal to collude on the polls. They'll use the debates the same way.

>Hillary clearly won the debates
>Undecided voters are flocking to her

> WHY IS IT 3!
> I SAID 50!

How does one gauge whether this is legitimate? Just a few names on an email header really don't say much.

is this real?

We're just now realizing that Hillary stole Nevada? The whole thing was rigged for her. Bernie out-organized Hillary at the county level, and they wouldn't let him win at the state level. That's why they had to disqualify as many Bernie supporters as possible, and vote to use precinct-level votes, instead of county-level votes.

They even created a false narrative that Bernie supporters were violent at the state convention:
snopes.com/did-sanders-supporters-throw-chairs-at-nevada-democratic-convention/

Confused by what you mean. Are you disparaging the organization for using something as straightforward as a SWOT analysis to explain the current situation, or are you suggesting that this supposed leak is probably fake because it's a SWOT analysis and you assume the real organization would never use one?

He earned his money. They didn't do shit for it. 150, 200 years ago the tycoons who built those fortunes and the country spent it lavishly on themselves and charity. They were nationalists.

Their globalist progeny belong in the ground.

Where'd you get this? It's too good to be true.

Not Florida, but Ohio, and I can confirm we are in the same boat.

Two states Trump needs and will get.

Bottom line.
Do we think Nate Silver would leave such a massive smoking gun?
I'd love it to be true, but that doesn't make it so. How can we corroborate this?

twitter.com/ppppolls

they never denied it was authentic

here's who originally leaked it: realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/21/LEAKED-MONMOUTH-POLLING-MEMO-CHANGE-THE-NARRATIVE--NOW

Everything on the Internet is real, noob.

>up 12 points
meaning whatever it was is now +12

this was published in the wake of the footage at the 9/11 memorial.
before that, publishing this would be toxic for observer.
its not getting enough attention obviously, but maybe we can do something about that.
the fire rises

That is the Monmouth poll.

The one in the OP is for a different polling company.

BUMP

dont let this slide

You forget the camel jockeys in Saudi Arabia but other than that purdy gurd.

Have any of you tried the phone numbers?

Looks fake and shit sources

>we don't know and can't know.
He's in support to Isreal and has done many deals with the Rothschilds, loans etc. Not a good look, he's under their thumb.

That's probably not a bad idea. Though I might try to wait it out. I've been stocking up on supplies and I'm getting ready to purchase my first mosin.

>this picture
>is this real?
>Everything on the Internet is real, noob.

everytime

what's amazing to me how many anons write about how they are instantly triggered by the sound of her voice. I don't like it, but I've never "hated" it.

Her voice causes blood pressure spikes. I feel physical pain when Hillary Clinton speaks.

Previously Nancy Grace was the worst offender, but its really any shrill female.
youtube.com/watch?v=qY6_gYuIOUs

I kid you not, Hillary's voice causes me actual pain.

It seems we're pretty late to the party

twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/778680423752667138?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I tend to think it is fake, though when Monmouth claim it's a 'photoshop and a bad one at that', who the fuck knows

Get the fuck in here Cred Forums they're going to try and assassinate God Emperor before shillary has to debate him

kek

I've seen Hillary voters in person but I've not once seen a person who is EXCITED to vote for Hillary.

I've known tons and tons of people who were excited to vote for Obama, and tons who are excited to vote for Trump. But this election, I have yet to interact with anyone who is genuinely excited to vote for Hillary.

Really makes you think.

Happens to the best of us.

>are they really this dumb?
After the furry IT idiot asked on reddit how to tamper with evidence? I'd say yes.

They're losing hard and they know it.

Wewlad, they are fucking desperate. All their grinders that have been slaving away at the phonebanks, and other stuff are probably already checking out mentally.

Democrat media shill firm out of DC.

>"Don't we have the best enemies folks?"

Chances of it being considered fake are 100%. We already debunked it a few days ago.
Pic Related. Hillary Clinton has the same support of a potato.

but it's real. true. news.

>HAPPENING: POLLS ARE CONFIRMED RIGGED

Looks like it.

>"Don't we have the best enemies folks?"

Yup

its way I know in my heart of heats that putting all them in the wood chipper feet first is a good idea.

Will Cred Forums believe in Democracy again if Trump wins?

>Literal election fan fiction

It's sadly fake, read it.

That's a travesty, potatoes have all sorts of good uses

WTF are you talking about?

You're even more retarded because you were right in the first place, Scribd isn't a source

That's what the left call Stein.

Tampa here, it was a load of shit.

Same situation here in ohio

So THIS WAS IN FACT correct, when all the shills said it was fake

I keep seeing Ohioans on here. I need to get you all together with me and start a natsoc movement.

As long as you're all willing to go with the little Hitler cut and dress well, we can get it moving. Just can't be obvious that we're like nazis

Who MIDDLESEX COUNTY here?

>doing a SWOT analysis

Is it going to be Brexit 2.0?

>all polls say remain is winning
>bookies say remina is big favourite
>we did it guys
>racists btfo
>w-wait w-what. I CAN'T EVEN

mosins are great friend but youll need more than that if youre anywhere close to cities. get a Glock in 9mm too. And then the AR

was thread kill?

I wonder if they are trying to lull people into a false sense of security...