Genuine question: how many of you faggot Trumptards are getting paid to post by the Occulus Rift man...

Genuine question: how many of you faggot Trumptards are getting paid to post by the Occulus Rift man? How many shekels do you get per post? How much is a good meme worth? How much for a rare Pepe? And does Cred Forums have any value now that it's confirmed as infiltrated by well-funded shitposters?

"Oculus Rift inventor Palmer Luckey is funding Trump’s racist meme machine"
"Admits involvement with pro-Trump nonprofit, deletes Reddit account."
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/how-your-oculus-rift-is-secretly-funding-donald-trumps-racist-meme-wars/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. What proportion of posters here would you guess are paid alt-right?

We do it for free. Because we have enthusiasm.

This is so hard for Democrats to grasp for some strange reason.

Did anyone see how fucking buttmad Neogaf got over the fact that he may very well be a trump supporter?

I bought oculus rift when it first came out for a tf2 hat.

You do it for free, you say. We have confirmation now that many people do it for shekels. How many people are in the pay of Occulus man? How much do they get paid? How corrupted is this board?

I don't know the full story. Care to fill us in?

Read that article in the OP my man.

I get paid in blowjobs

Should say reloogle

He hasn't payed anyone to post anything. Even the_donald turned this down immediately and for good reason. We do this shit for free. Palmer can do his thing, whatever, but I highly doubt many people get on board with his meme machine tour.

It's funny watching all the idiots at r/oculus selling their rifts because palmer is now a racist biggot. kek

From Ivanka? Or Milo?

Thanks.

Fkin googles

He's paying to put up billboards I think.

Read the article retard. There's no actual proof that he's doing anything. They bought a billboard with donations.

Fucking Kike
They are trying to subvert the meme magic by claiming its fake and funded.
Palmer is just trying to profit from our memetics.
Remember the Les Baines crash. Meme magic is real

Was getting caught part of our plan?

If only I knew I could get paid this whole time. Serious question, where do I sign up?

You simply cannot quantify an experience.

So I hold everyone intellectually hostage for reading my banter.

You read, you bleed.

Dont worry about it

I get paid in custom linux drivers... hue hue hue hue!

OF COARSH! WE HAD TO FUND OUT HOW MUCH LUCKY WAS PAYING YOU!

Ive been creating YouTube Channels and Twitter accounts in support of Trump - and filling them with Viral Videos, and Memes, bringing Millions of eyes onto the Trump websites, etc.

I have been paid 0 dollars, and just am doing this to do my part to make sure Hillary Clinton is not elected.

Anyone but Hillary is my stand point.

Here is one example

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

its fucking hilarious. when i saw the article the first thing i did was go to the official oculus subreddit, and theyre all losing their shit.

I get paid by both Palmer and CTR for kek-posting.

Palmer thinks it's a funny maymay and CTR says it helps derail any negative discussion.

Can't believe some of you are actually doing it for free.

My company landed a $250k contract to spam Pepe memes at journalists on Twitter. 9 of them have since written articles about how a cartoon frog is a sign of white supremacy.

Nearly all of them. This is our day job. I sit at an assembly line and I make memes all day for the American voters.
Sometimes our boss is very mean to us. He doesn't pay well, yet demans the dankest of memes every time.

It is not an easy life.