So how do we stop german girls reproducing with refugees and converting to islam ?

So how do we stop german girls reproducing with refugees and converting to islam ?

Here is a girl from East germany, that has sex with multiple refugees and converted to islam

instagram.com/xheftigbiste/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sousousarsoura/
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=8lasEIQyuW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_royal_candidate_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/fluechtlings-camp-am-sendlinger-tor-platz-krawallos-aus-bautzen-kuendigen-sich-an-6766490.html#idAnchComments
youtube.com/watch?v=iO2A--zanjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here a picture of her getting ready to convert to islam

Is that what modern German women look like? The refugees can keep them.

>2 months later

>converting to Islam was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm never going back.

>what kind of country you want senpai?
JUUUUUST

she's butt fugly

Kill them.

You know why muslim girls are so hard to get? Because their men literally kill them for even looking at a non muslim man.

Maybe you should try it.

It's your fucking fault !!

You don't. It's over. Ya lost.

how? women are retarded completely illogical humans. Men are suppose to take control of them and show them the way, and thats whats happening but german men are just faggots compared to the manly migrants showing up. grow some fucking lightning bolts and fire up the skype incinerators.

>she's butt fugly

Looks like a typical american teenager.

So what exactly should I do now ?

Just them let. German girls are shit tier

It's your own fault T B H.

You lost the war.

Americans nigger up everything, it's in their nature, you can't blame them as much as you can blame the weather, it's up to you to resist it.

I wouldn't fuck that deformity even drunk.

You should sterilize your ugly girls and hand them over to rapefugees as fuck toys, so they wont reproduce and you get rig of genetic trash.

There are other girls with rapefugee bfs. Look her profile up

Girls like that are easy to pull back, all you have to do is aggressively redpill them.

They're attracted to confident men and doing taboo shit, so when she realizes Islam is full of remote controlled betas she'll return.

bump

stop feeding the rotten system. revolution.

based charlyecharles

this
/thread

What is worse?
Women being coal-burning whores or women being converted to Islam?
I'm not sure...

With whom ? I live in western germany..There is no resistance

Well most white people in america have some german descent...

So where should I find a gf then ?

she is pretty ugly

come back when you have a sexy girl

women are the problem.
literally asking to be treated like subhumans.
>>see saudi arabia

she looks kind of gross.

Swedish girls are the best, come up here ;^)

you. you can do whatever u want. all tools are right in front of you.

Well she is ugly so...

Trash matchs with trash. She is doing you a favor.

It's just a preference

I have fear travelling to sweden...Would I be killed by muslim gangs ?

Look at the other girls in her profile. They are kinda better, but still not 10/10

but she's fat and ugly
why do you care?

You could place them all in camps to make them think about what they've done. They could repent or take a special shower :)

maybe, it happens sometimes

What an ugly fuck

Is this the Eternal Anglo Turkroach with a new tactic?

burn your country down. only option.

She's looks fucking terrible. Let the little monkey have her.

Germany,sweden and some other country lose the race war

other girl

instagram.com/sousousarsoura/

You are seriously autistic, mate, and clearly obsessed with these girls.

No wonder they go for refugees and not you, you're a fucking loser.

and why is she calling him her "brother"?

U jelly?

brother in faith i guess

>what can we do to stop our women cucking us out of existence
Stop being faggots yourselves. Pathetic.

This.

Man up. Simple as that.

the one that doesn't have her account private is a lesbian. just seems like a group of leftist attention whores.

i don't speak german but seems like something you would call a friend

refugees are losers too, they run away from mama, leave her to die

try to become less of a prussian faggot and we will grant you asylum in Bavaria or Austria.

she looks like someone who was never loved by her parents.
just be nice to her once and you can make her do anything like following a death cult or committing murders for you.

>Tfw the superior germans are dating literal gypsies.

HAHAHHAHA

that would require german men to behave as men

>the one that doesn't have her account private is a lesbian
and this is her mother. i doubt the father is present.

if this isn't white trash i don't know what it.

It's what muslims do. They don't let their daughters marry non muslims but they let their men marry non muslims because its a form of non violent conquest, a way of spreading the faith while seeming benign to kuffars.

Do you know these people?

>try to become less of a prussian faggot and we will grant you asylum in Bavaria or Austria.
als ob es bei euch da unten besser aussieht

>Here is a girl from East germany, that has sex with multiple refugees and converted to islam
Bait 1.0 successfull.

Nothing of value was lost desu
Her parents failed her

Jesus German girls are hideous

You kill them

Too pussy to do it though aren't you Hans?

This one is shit... Thay can have her...

Also only retarded or desperate gurl converts and bangs rapefugees, so you can actually see which ones are batshit crazy and not suitable for your german cock

Bautzen is the capital of the Slavic Sorb minority in Saxony though

You can stop new arrivals and deport those who have no citizenship yet. Then you have to settle for dirtier gene-pool because no way people living side by side won't fuck.

is she a sorb ?

that bitch is ugly as hell
let her burn

Most likely. Slavs tend to have more round faces in general.

The amount of haram shit she is doing simply by vainly pushing this nonsense on instagram shows she hasn't a clue what she's getting into. Stupid woman.

Start soapboxing about it.

Oh that's right, you'd be thrown in jail for hate speech.

Start arming yourselves.

Oh that's right, can't cause muh hitler

Start militias and start doing shit

Can't do that either.

German men have check mated. You've already lost.

she wars a cross in the OPs picture though. She is just a confused girl that can't handle her liberties

I don't understand. Why do you keep responding to these threads?
Don't you see that this is both racial conditioning and dividing America from Europe?

czech'd

into the oven she goes

How do you stop it? Well you are one individual, this takes a negative response from the larger culture to stop this behaviour.
Miscegenation, in my opinion is one of the most heinous betrayals any human being is capable of and is one of the most vile acts imaginable. With this into account spit in the faces of these disgusting whores. Make them feel exactly like what they are. Traitorous whores. Once a large enough people start with this shaming behaviour the socially sensitive female mind will know to avoid this behaviour.
The destruction of one's heritage is an irredeemable sin.

how could anyone fuck that ugly bitch?!?!
jesus christ, shitskins have no standards

And not a single loss for white race. They can keep the ugly ones

Why would you recommend red pilling Germans?

>>the one that doesn't have her account private is a lesbian
>and this is her mother. i doubt the father is present.
>if this isn't white trash i don't know what it.

how's the thing with the 60% working out for you m8

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

OVO
V
O

>how's the thing with the 60% working out for you m8

Here's our little secret.

Chinks, Poo-in-loos, Filipinos, Koreans, Polacks put their nose to the grind stone and don't act obnoxiously here.

Mexicans have SOMETHING resembling nuclear families and christianity.

Niggers gonna nig, but they are self-genocidal with abortions and murder.

40% of Germany is going to be satanic, unwashed desert people in a generation. Very quickly.

the problem is, that its not only the ugly ones

Go out slap them and tell them why.

Make sure you look like a refugee so the police doesn't investigate.
I recommend putting shoe polish on your face.

ugly cunts and mad whores
not a single good mother lost
not a single good partner lost

>Chinks, Poo-in-loos, Filipinos, Koreans, Polacks put their nose to the grind stone and don't act obnoxiously here.
>Mexicans have SOMETHING resembling nuclear families and christianity.
>Niggers gonna nig, but they are self-genocidal with abortions and murder.

shut the fuck up and stop pretending that being a 60% white multicultural niggerhole is better than living in a >90% white european country. Germany is a better place to live in by every single metric

>tfw we make war you get refugees
Convinced we all need to die so a good society can form

>Germany is a better place to live in by every single metric
I think it depends on the place..Living in rural cities in the U.S is better than living in Frankfurt

>Chinks, Poo-in-loos, Filipinos, Koreans, Polacks put their nose to the grind stone and don't act obnoxiously here.

not an argument try your snackbar and dindu community

>Mexicans have SOMETHING resembling nuclear families and christianity.

top kek, so all spics are the cood catholic community and don't harm whitey... yeah dream on

>Niggers gonna nig, but they are self-genocidal with abortions and murder.

and they murder your white population with racemixing and violence too, how bout that?

>40% of Germany is going to be satanic, unwashed desert people in a generation. Very quickly.

after the us became a multicultural paradise? sure.

Shit dude, is it that easy to have a girl in Germany?
I mean, look at that google, I bet you he didn't take a shower for months and his face says incompetent google all over it. People like him are thrown into the streets and die from disease or keep begging and working in construction or other mindless jobs and marry a googlit girl and make little googlit googles that amount to nothing just like their cunt of a father.

>Shit dude, is it that easy to have a girl in Germany?
yes, if you are brown or black

Well that's a ridiculous comparison. A better one would be to compare large German cities with large amerrican ones, German towns with american towns, etc. Of course any small city/rural area is going to have less minorities than cities.

Sure...But in a lot of U.S states you have the permission to own firearms...In germany you either hope that they don't murder you or try to flee if possible

>not a shitpost from canada

holy shit

>after the us became a multicultural paradise? sure.

Non-sequitur, Helmut.

It's not an ideal situation here, but don't pretend it's not happening to you very rapidly.

We've had 100+ years of acclimitization and management.

Germany's response to new niggers?

Have sex with them. Print pamphlets encouraging it.

You can't make this shit up.

Also western Germany, we are two now

aus welcher Stadt ?

>It's not an ideal situation here, but don't pretend it's not happening to you very rapidly.
>BLM
>Transgender
>SJW
>Feminists

so you tell me those things were there for 100 years? top kek

all things your country is embracing more than others and exporting it to the rest of the world.

i hope for our all sake that trump wins, because if hillary wins you will be black history m8.

> fat fucking german hoe

Who of you fuckers did that?

The fact that your country is still mostly white balances that fact out. Also, everyone having easy access to guns isn't necessarily a good thing. In fact, i would say it's preferable to not have extremely easy access to guns in a civilized society. The only thing that really justifies it is that you have a shitskin problem.

>all things your country is embracing more than others and exporting it to the rest of the world

We are EXPORTING?

Nigger, you assholes are IMPORTING it. You're more addicted to this bullshit than we are, per capita. Worse than heroin for you disarmed cucks.

Bochum, du?

>The only thing that really justifies it is that you have a shitskin problem.
We have. About what white balance are you talking ? Go to a citiy or small town in NRW through the center....then we can talk

Get a gf. That is the best way.

Osnabrück....Wie schlimm ist es bei euch dort ? Gehört ja eigentlich zu Westfalen und nicht Rhein-Main, ist aber wahrscheinlich auch hart bereichert

How much worse have the migrants made your shitskin problem? Because i went to germany a couple times before the migrants flooded in and it was very nice

you cant just get a gf

this.

also change the law for citizenship. those social democucks introduced that any foreigner who is born here automatically gets the german citizenship + can keep his other citizenship till the age of 23 and then has to decide.

Where were you ?

Depends on the city I guess. Where I live it has gotten a lot worse. But I think cities like cologne were already lost

looks like a white trash girl you'd find living in a trailer park on food stamps

>So how do we stop german girls reproducing with refugees and converting to islam ?

Stop wasting your time here posting cartoon frogs all day.

Go out. Meets girls. Show them how you're much better than the refugees.

>importing

speaking of importing

better build that wall, tyrone, you don't want pedro get that check before you do.

I thought Muslims thought pork was haram?
Real talk, though, she's a fat German girl. Almost no German girls are fat, so she is likely VERY ostracized in school. I know when I lived there the, like, 3 German girls who were fat got made fun of ALL THE TIME. So, in an effort to have friends, she throws herself at the only social group more pathetic than she is: the muzzies.

God how fucked are men in the current world? They can't all be some sort of new wave male ass holes right??

I mean shit mang... nationalists need to grow a pair and treat their bitches proper with a stiff pimp hand

Ich wohn in der Nähe von Gelsenkirchen aka Little Istanbul und da ist jede Hauptschule und Gesamtschule voll mit schwarzköpfen

stop obesity

>speaking of importing
>better build that wall, tyrone, you don't want pedro get that check before you do.

I'm acutely aware of my problems.

You seem to be in total denial.

That's not healthy.

This. everyone knows its the ugos that get rejected by normal whites that end up having to be googleburners

>Ich wohn in der Nähe von Gelsenkirchen aka Little Istanbul und da ist jede Hauptschule und Gesamtschule voll mit schwarzköpfen
wie hälst du es dort aus ?

It's funny that this conversation is happening during ours, Helmut.

>Ich wohn in der Nähe von Gelsenkirchen aka Little Istanbul und da ist jede Hauptschule und Gesamtschule voll mit schwarzköpfen

They are teenagers confused by the deliberate, multi pronged sabotage of white nations, maybe they will grow out of the attention seeking phase but the only solution is to remove your politicians and lobbyists and revive nationalism and ethnic pride. Everything else is short term.

i wouldnt feed these ugly fucks to my dogs

meh she has shit genetics

The old gods have left us.

Only KeK can relieve us of this degeneracy.

indeed fat ugly bitches only nowadays

>not seeing the connection

how about you do a little bit of research what goes for gender equality, diversity and all those multi cultural shit things. where did it start to get big, who is funding BLM? who Feminists, who rapefugees and so on?

years ago there was no automatic citizenship for turks being born here. pretty racist huh? what about america?

i know that germany is in deep shit, but it is still not as deep as you want it to be m8.

>helmut

my friend if you think that the flag stands for the nationality, you should try again.

i can assure you, not only germans and snackbars live in germany.

I stayed in Würzberg and Nuremberg

Nothing wrong with it

>Cherrypicking
There´s also women who look a lot better than this cunt and stare angrily and every refugee they see walking around.

Ah I see...Now it's not s o good there...Remember The axe attack in the train

German bro tells the truth one of her friends pic related

>that cuck talk
>sees flag

Checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>not so good there

it's franken, what did you expect.

>There´s also women who look a lot better than this cunt and stare angrily and every refugee they see walking around.
I haven't seen not a single time that kind of behaviour. but seen interracial couples

>Fat fuckin German hoe

What is it with these fugly girls and using those goddamned dog or flower overlays on their pictures? Do they think it makes them look cute or attractive?

cant we just admit that blacks and arabs are superior to us

Meet some proper women then

Gute Frage, ich werd sowieso in ein paar Jahren auswandern
What are you implying?

lamo that nigga hanging on the side of her like a fashion accessory
lamo ay boo your two legged purse looks cute

Where ?

>Gute Frage, ich werd sowieso in ein paar Jahren auswandern
Wohin denn ?

those girls treat the guys like pets

I threw up a little in my mouth. Poor little girl.

Osteuropa

I also forgot to mention that my brother´s gf, a degenerate hippie who used to have a "Kein Mensch ist illegal" Sticker on her refridgerator ,now plans to vote for AFD and used to put pulled pork in muslim´s tuna melt sandwiches. Cologne NYE changed everything.

Oh fuck, didn't realize that was there. Such a shame. I hope you guys come out of this thing without becoming a fullblown multicultural shithole

I have to admit that the kind of girls who are breeding with them is disposable.

Feigling.

They take away our best girls!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8lasEIQyuW8

czech'd

ist eben schwierig für jemanden, der im kulturell bereicherten raum lebt, wo die ganzen gutmenschen ihren müll ablassen und nach mehr rufen.

schon bedenklich wenn die ganzen russen, kroaten, serben polen usw. die den deutschen pass haben, es richtig machen.

es gibt auch noch deutsche frauen, die dem ganzen mist nicht erlegen sind, aber das ist natürlich die einfachere lösung.

t. croatian diaspora

This, is assuredly part of it. They get to "take care" of someone whom they clearly are superior to. They get on a little might-trip, with their virtue signalling at full blast, while also having some sort of tagalong-servant.

Hab sowieso Verwandtschaft in Polen deswegen wird Polen wahrscheinlich das Ziel sein

>mfw I work on an everyday basis to deny asylum applications
>get payed to save Germany

aber nur wenn alles andere versagt. bin gespannt auf die wahlen in NRW.

Ugly girl going for ugly men

How surprising

Here in Sweden they hire immigrants themselves to do that work.

>deny asylum applications
>550.000 denied asylum seekers still in germany

What's wrong? She seems to be doing her duty, helping Germany fulfill the Hooton plan.

reminder they do it for "likes"
once the trend is over its back to whatever is in then

This is due to the states' inability to actually perform those. To be fair, even merkel couldn't change much here since it's not a federal policy field

>that green party board

top kek janez. kaj se dela?

Ich bin auch auf die Bundestagswahl gespannt

i know, just wanted to make aware others that it is not being done efficiently enough. Saxony 15%, Bavaria 12%, Berlin and Bremen something like 0-1%.

really makes you think.

also pro asyl organisation helping nig nogs and snackbars in order to stay

>lose your passport

JUST

wenn Rot-Rot-Grün im Bund kommt haue ich ab.

>that has sex with multiple refugees and converted to islam
foda-se que nojo

I know you krauts are hostile and xenophobic as fuck. Its in your nature.

Be honest. How rare is this?

>Bautzen
wew lad

today I saw ~5 parents in my town.
All had blond blue eyed children with them. not even joking

Today was a good day

Čakam ritobolne švabe in švaboljube.

It should be pushed into every German home.

check'd

Auf RRG oder GK wird es wohl hinauslaufen. bei RRG hätte die AfD in 2021 beste Aussichten.

It starts earlier though. Even if I decide within the law, most of the times some judge overrules this and grants even the silliest candidate some kind of status. there are a lot of guys working with me who are generally rejecting any application, they just hope some of them don't go to court.

I would actually want the federal government to take deportation into their own hands. They could found an agency for immigration matters that deals with this problems instead of some of these super-leftist states. I also would volunteer for that

kek, joj što volim slovenski, a pogotovo slovenke. pošalji ih na ljubljana zahod. :^)

godspeed m8 and keep up the good work.

also have you ever had any threats by either asylum seekers or some gutmenschen?

I try to keep it low profile. I just got into some discussions with former friends from uni for they mostly are super left. But I btfo'ed them out in university and I did so in the disussions.

With asylum seekers I don't have to deal directly, but there sometimes is trouble, basically only the syrians behave themselves

>leftist friends

oh shit, then i can consider myself lucky that i don't have any of those. are you in west or east germany?

i can imagine dismissing so many of them would get attention at some point. keep it up

those are the real syrians then who are from a war torn city, probably also not muslims.

Ostracize the children with a clever label.

>has sex with multiple refugees
>muslim

huuuuh....

even fugees know white traitors are self-hating whores who'd betray them with any other dude. Imagine being a whore for fashion that doesn't even cherish her own, even her own family - a woman everyone wants right there.

Dude, most of my friends are leftists. I can't talk about politics with them.

>#cigarettes

He looks like he's being held hostage...

then you need to redpill them more subtile, if it is not already too late.

kek

he looks like he's related to your royals

Germans are ugly as sin maybe breeding with refugees will make your people look more attractive.
>Also germans are degenerate and weird to begin with so perhaps islam will make your dump country less degenerate.

Accept it hans this is the ugly truth you guys need.

Theres actually an interesting thread on here now about genetics and if was to use what I learned there to answer your question I'd say "anybody studpid enough to mix with them deserves their shit dirty genes"

so fucking drop them

you're gonna be some leashed silent cuck who's allowed only if you accept your demoralization and racial end?

what else? "i'm only allowed near that 89yo if i suck her pussy"? Be glad you're out, find groups with similar views, church people, then filter out through interpersonal shit

Most of your presidents are;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_royal_candidate_theory

this

>church people

you can forget the western christians of any denomination m8

eastern europeans on the other hand

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Sorry about the war Hans. We destroyed the only chance the white race had

The most important step is stop calling every criminal nigger who makes it over the border "refugee".

I'm from west germany but lived in East-Berlin and Saxony-Anhalt for 3 years. Most of my friends are from west germany though

No, most of them are muslims. Rarely I have a druze or shia muslim, but mostly sunnis

>your

i thought that theory only applies to the US

schee wär's, anton

bring uns hoam

I have some conservative friends but the problem is that we're all around 18 so we've been raised in this generation

Do refugees only see white skin or something?

I don't understand how they can fuck these ugly women who white men won't touch, surely they have some standards?

germany dug its own grave. 3 times now, in fact.

Who fucking cares that chick is fugly as shit

hideous

she is so much better evolutionarily than that turd

what a shame

Vienna won't save you. Coal burning is huge here, to the extend it is utterly impossible to find a decent woman to have children with.

he is welcome to keep the landwhale

Butifel Melike, Yu Must Ficki Ficki Nao...

First time it was the eternal Serb. Second time it was the eternal Anglo. Third time it was evil US kikes like Soros.
Germany dindu nuffin.

Fat girls are always going to end up with illiterate niggers, who cares.

Sauber. Hätte nicht gedacht, dass die AfD 14% in Berlinstanbul holt.

>most of them are muslims

na hoffentlich keine schläfer dabei. wie in würzburg, ansbach...franken...

the invasion has started, soon every german pussy will have a muslim cock inside it.

No he is not, cuck.

God i swear US anons on /pol want to throw Australia from the shitposting throne.

>Jews in major key positions in economy, media and politics for almost hundred years
>Hollywood spreading multicultural views all over the Globe
>Spic invasion since the 60s
>no President since then acted against this
>elected and re-elected a Nigger into the white House
>birthland of affirmative action
>Niggers roaming through the country for decades, raping, stealing, killing
>white flight from every US city center
>Universities are the SJWs center of the planet
>every nation since the Korean war the US got Troops in was fucked up

And yet they have the arrogance to lecture us europeans and answer with " M-muh Guns " to every argument they cannot counter. In case you didnt realize it: You are in this shit too, maybe some european nations will hit by it first but it wont stop there.
And making Trump thread number 146.837 on /pol won´t change that.

You don't do anything, this is good for us, so just let it be.

US just wins by the law of big numbers. Australia still has the quality shitposts.

i bracuh koa diandl (hob scho a guade krawattin). minga is a ned bessa. hia homs die braunen in den zelten am sendlinger tor und die wollen ihre anderen schwarzkollegen aus bautzen zur wiesn einladen,

Ja pfiat di.

merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/fluechtlings-camp-am-sendlinger-tor-platz-krawallos-aus-bautzen-kuendigen-sich-an-6766490.html#idAnchComments

hit the gym, do martial arts (high testosterone people with basic concepts about self-defense aren't likely to be hippie antifa bums), hell even synagogues you might end up meeting more decent people

and remember, young women are psychopaths' cum rags. Stop wanting to be their friend. Hide your "powerlevel" if you want in case you want to use them, but don't expect to be their friend through "yes haha i should die and muslims should take my house haha", they're not your friends. They want your death.

Das problem ist halt, dass man verdächtige Personen zwar an die Sicherheitsbehörden und Nachrichtendienste melden soll, aber es setzt sich ja keiner hin und sagt, ich bin Al-Nusra Front oder ich war beim IS.

this an English board m8.

Its funny how same fucking pictures of Usain Bolt and other sport star niggers in a traditional bavarian dress are used here as an example for common pavement monkey getting all the pretty german girls.
Never change /pol, never change

see the cuckbait threads here when it's niggers posting, they always post the frumpiest cunts like everyone's jealous. They only see whiteness

it's not that different from how some white males think some asian girls are pretty for a certain "asianess" - meanwhile asian males think those very same girls are bottom tier because they look for other things

Fuck off ahmed

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

Das Problem ist, dass man dies beim Ausbruch der "Krise" bestehende Gesetze anwenden hätte sollen, damit man erst garnicht in diese Lage kommt.

Beim Ansbacher Bomben-Attentäter hatte die Polizei die Wohnung "kontrolliert" und nix gefunden. Man hatte glück. dass das ein Amateur war und er sich nur selbst in die Luft gejagt hat.

Or muslim man too, in the same scenario, but that's not the point, I'm just correcting you, carry on.
t. Agree-user

No you fuck off Hans

des is mei pasta, du oaschloch.

I didn't even mean specifically a church, just any group activity and common shared thing that have lives that arent social media and tv brainwashing

I live here this is my country

>Hetlar

Doesn't matter that she's ugly.

She will have 3 mixed race kids.

Not anymore faggot.

this is security related jordanbro. Don't want any muslims too understand :>

I, for one, am glad that her subpar genes will be colormarked in the future

choke on Google jizz

>I'm never going back.
Technically, she'll never be going back to being a normal person because if she tries she gets honor killed and no one wants her anymore anyway :^)

Die nächsten Jahre wird sich die Gesellschaft massiv verändern müssen. Und damit meine ich nicht die erwartbaren biopolitischen Veränderungen und das gesellschaftliche Klima, sondern eine Entwicklung hin zu israelischen Sicherheitsstrategien.

America please start invading countries.

This Butifel Frau-line has actually not only taken in a Syrian Refugee, she gave birth to his child...her parents are fine with it

>this is security restricted jordanbro. Don't want any Muslims to understand

FTFY

What can you do ? You can do nothing against me faggot!

To archieve what, white minority and a hamicide rate that doesn't need to hide behind South American slums?

Die Frage bleibt ob man damit am ende wirklich die Bürger schützt, oder nur die Politiker.

>münchner rathaus
>offen für jeden besucher
>stadtrat stellt antrag auf überwachung und zugang nur für rathaus mitarbeiter
>kompromisse werden gesucht
>nur zahlende touristen können evtl rein

na dann servus

God you're disgusting, don't ever disgust me like that again, you dirty german.

Poland-style rapefugee camps when?

DILID THIS

Sure, just stay out of my country

With a little imagination, it looks like someone who got slapped down onto that sofa/bed by the muslim. It's great.

Ich hab jetzt langfristig gedacht. Da habe ich schon das Gefühl, dass viele, gerade junge und mittelalte Deutsche wieder konservativer und rechter werden und solche Maßnahmen auch für notwendig erachten würden.(außer in gesellschaftspolitischen Fragen)
Die multikulturelle Gesellschaft wird hart werden, aber mit den richtigen Gesetzen (liberale Waffengesetzgebung, effektive Polizei und Geheimdienstarbeit, Social engineering, ethnischen statistiken) wird das zu meistern sein

Look at his flag m8, Scat Fetish is synonymous with Germans

Politicians and coal burning women should be eligible for a vacation there, too.

Can't do that m8, but maybe if you spread bacon around your country i'll stay out.

is jordania comfy? Or a you actually one of those palestinian leeches?

Noises.

Australia is right.

This.

>islam
>muslima
>tumblr
>cigarettes

Fucking dumb bitch.

Thanks Merkel, you demon witch - you've really hit it out of the park with this one.

You force them.

We are trying to help the rest of the world learn from our mistakes. This isn't personal petty shit, this is the survival of the volk.

Waffengesetze wie in Österreich oder der Schweiz wären begrüßenswert. Wenn Trump siegt wäre das schon einmal ein Schritt in die richtige Richtung.

Vergelts Gott.

>We are trying to help the rest of the world learn from our mistakes. This isn't personal petty shit, this is the survival of the volk.

If the leaf can't understand that, I don't know what to say.

Yeah maybe.

Jordan is really comfy m8, and the palestinian here are good they don't really leech off anything.

Not here thanks God I only hear of that bullshit on Cred Forums

neither, it's most certainly a proxy leaf

>This is a 10/10 in Germany

It sure looks like it.

Even if the current situation is shit, I am confident that we will have a 4th Reich were most women are fixed.

Stop posting greek men, seajew.

If they are reproducing with shitskins and converting to islam, they are not worthy keeping anyway.

Let them burn.

she's actually pretty cute for a greek girl

Wenn Trump siegt muss ich mehrere frei nehmen um den butthurt intake zu maximieren
Alleine die deutschen medien werden sich vor arschschmerz winden dass es ein wahres Fest sein wird

How are the girls in amman? Any girls who want that big germanic cock?
Yeah, was just baiting, It's cool that jordan is the only arabic country who actually accepted palestinians, apart from Israel, but it's no arabic country I guess.

looks like they will need all the power of allah to stop her whoreish antics... expect her to turn up dead or splashed by acid in an months (plenty of these bitches get bored then go strong independent woman on the dunegroid involved... usually resulting in ultra violence inshallah)

But that's Muhammad(piss be upon him an his family)

See people:

One of the pillars of the 4th Reich.
They are coming again.

Just knew the Germans wouldnt give up.

als beamter hast du doch eh freie hand :^)

oh ja, das wird besser als Brasilien 2014

Honestly, you want this shit to stop. Have the far right convert to Islam in mass, agitate the shitskin muslims in the country to be ground troops. Replace your leaders, force the wiminz back into their home, and keep the shitskins in slavery.

Problem solved. 5 years max.

Ach was, die Arschverletzung wird sich darauf beschränken zu betonen wie niemals das niemals in Deutschland passieren kann.
Wie bei jedem zweistelligen Ergebnis der AfD bisher, respektive "warum das so nicht weitergeht / im Bundestag unmöglich wäre".

Ride to Valhalla
Shiny and chrome

>girl

I can't lie there is a lot of girl here who want foreign dicks, just like your country.

To marry or to fuck?

>treating one's religion and beliefs as another fashion trend

not losing much desu senpai

hopefully she goes on a pilgrimage to Mecca and accidentally does something that ensures she is never heard from again

post more of the left qt or pay denbts

Ich weiß ja nicht wie genau du die bundesdeutsche presse so verfolgst, aber die sind schon in nem ziemlichen panikmodus. Die merken das alle ihre schmierenkampagnen einfach abprallen und sie vielleicht mit ihrer refugees welcome einheitsfrontschreibe aufs falsche pferd gesetzt haben.

Marry, but there are some none religious girls who may want to just fuck.

nice, I'm gonna book a flight for january

That looks like literally every generic middleschool girl who grows up to be slut single mother here in America. You're really not missing out on much there, Hans. You still deserve to be cucked either way though considering how many chances your country's had and how you fucking blew each and every single one of them.

einfach letzte sendung von maischberger verfolgen

youtube.com/watch?v=iO2A--zanjU

alle BTFO by petry

wäre die wagenknecht nur nicht in der linken...

Recht genau, bin Deutscher und interessiere mich schon dafür, wie die alte Heimat unter lautem Jubel der "I love Volkstod"-Deutschen untergeht.

Have a nice trip.

seh ich ja an deiner Flagge dass du deutscher bist

>she put pulled pork in muslim's tuna melt sandwiches

KEK. Well played fraulein.

:^)

>10 pranks that went too far German edition

Du Scherzkeks. Wenn du hier ein Gewehr willst gehst du in den Waffenladen, wartest 3 Tage (als EWR-Immigrant) und kannst es mitnehmen.
Versuch das mal in Deutschland.

>David S.

never forget

Germany this is not fucking funny anymore. Stop this right now.

Naw I've been to Germany, lots of hotties, this is probably a feminist bitch

>homicide rate
>Austria, rank 11, 0.5 per 100k
>Germany, rank 32, 0.9 per 100k
Immer diese Deutsch-Iraner und Deutsch-Türken.

they can have the ugly ones :^)

>schmiss happens

Keep calm, friends. Think of the coming race war in Europe. How delightful it will be to wipe them all out of this life.

How is it possible to some illiterate faggot from a foreign country get more poon than the locals?

Enlight me pls.

bei RRG wird die afd 2012 verboten sein bzw. es ist längst bürgerkrieg :^)

Because it's "exotic".

The "pussy" they are getting are the easiest, most desperate females that simply can't find a higher status male and have to resort to fucking the shitskins.

You'd think they're around average, but the average of them is more like the one in the OP's pic - fat and/or ugly.

the other side of the blade is, they are still virgins(if not raped) and they cannot return to her family because they would kill her.

>2012

bomben stimmung seit 4 jahren

she is retarded i guess

Women are completely retarded and have to be ruled by men because that's how it is meant to be.

Ew, did they have a krautslime kid?

It's a combination of a few things. First off, the women believe that by fucking migrants, they're doing they're helping tear down barriers between societies. If you're rolling your eyes at this, go to the community services faculty of the nearest university and talk to a few of the students. They'll illustrate this for you better than I ever could.

That's not all though. For their part, the migrants were raised in patriarchal societies where they were correctly taught that the best way to attract women is by being confident and aggressive, not considerate and deferential.

3 of them. Just like at the profile