Why Hitler killed jews with Zyklon B and not with bullets?

Why Hitler killed jews with Zyklon B and not with bullets?
A bullet in the head would be cheaper.

Would it? Have you calculated it or are you just making unsustainable claims at how to better organize a mass murder?

They also had tons and tons of highly effecitve substances in stock that were actually designed to kill people... not lice.

Think of tabun and sarin gas. But they chosed to use the stuff they also used to kill lice.

damn. i feel bad for hue, but he asked for it, questioning germans about their mass murdering skills.

Because pleb filter lies

Because shoving 6 million Jews into 4 small incinerators makes for a better Hollywood story.

Couldn't they have, like, just trap them between some big walls and starve them out, just keeping some solderis surrounding it to shoot down the ones who would start climbing the bodies?

Knives/Swords are cheaper

Zyklon B is a delousing agent and can not kill humans in the places it was used..

No it wouldn't. They needed those bullets to fight the actual war.

Sssh, you can't ask that. It's """""""""denying the lolocaust"""""""""" and here it can get you in prison.

The soviets killed something like 10 million dissidents with the simple bullet/hole-in-the-ground method and it worked fine for them, but the nazis were super evil and shiet and so used gas chambers 7x7 meters where they gassed 2,000 people at a time.

Because they didnt run extermination camps.
Why would you wanna systematically murder people if you can just lock em up for a while?

Because of the sound of shooting and screaming. Would have caused mass hysteria.

Try watching David Irving - Talking Frankly ...
I think you found something mate with this question...
We got the answer now!

>Zyklon B is a delousing agent and can not kill humans in the places it was used..

make a video where you prove this.

I'll expect to see it when Hannity goes through with his promise to get waterboarded to show that it's not so bad.

>Waste money, time, manpower, and supplies transporting jews to camps
>Kill jews when they arrive at camps
B-But they used them for labor!
>Make jews dig mass grave
>Kills jews, fill hole
>Make jews exhume mass grave
>Burn jews
>This is somehow necessary labor
>All of this is somehow an extermination plan

German efficiency.

Might as well use them as meatshields against the russians at that point.

Himmler went to witness one of the executions in 1942 and basically feinted from the brutality. He decided that it was hard on the soldiers and ordered that it be done in a gas van instead.

The exhaust from the car entered into the backof the van killing them with carbon monoxide.

However there is no record of discussions of Zyklon B.

SS figures estimate 60,000 Jews and partisans killed via this method.

4 bullets coast 1 dollar
So 6,000,000 bullets would have coast 1,500,000 dollars

How much does a can of Zyklon-B coast and how many people can it kill?

>A bullet in the head would be cheaper.
6 trillion bullets ain't cheap.

That explains the piles of bodies found by the Allied troops

Why not just lock them up and let them starve?

I'm not a Denier, but at this point in life, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Deniers were right.

The main thing that throws me off, is that none of the people who testified Denied that it happened, every last one of them either said it did happen or that they took part in it, and they all knew it meant the end of their freedom or life by admitting it.

"Oy vey german say that it happened or ur ded"

Ever heard of a 2fer?

Why not just line up all of the jews and shoot them through the head with one bullet?

Why not just use the electro-elevators, masturbation machines, needle chambers, holocoasters, and caged animals to kill the jews?
Why gas?

>The main thing that throws me off, is that none of the people who testified Denied that it happened, every last one of them either said it did happen or that they took part in it, and they all knew it meant the end of their freedom or life by admitting it.

the war was lost, germany was in ruins, there was no reason to lie and deny anything

Gassing causes less stress on the soldiers and victims. The suicide rate in the einsatzgruppen was high enough that a better solution was needed.

>I'll expect to see it when Hannity goes through with his promise to get waterboarded to show that it's not so bad.

kek

Did that faggot really propose that?

No, Typhoid explains that and that was brought on due to lack of medication. Which was a direct result of massive allied bombing of the infrastructure.

Retard.

Ordinary german soldiers had some mental problems with murdering people, so they turned to gas, because then they wouldn't have to be in contact with the Jews

resources were scarce so using bullets would've been a waste, many of the guards didn't have bullets in their guns only few did.

Gotta keep that goyim blood contained. Bullets could easily release the Jew blood onto the world.

>Because of the sound of shooting and screaming. Would have caused mass hysteria.

Not it wouldn't.

Soviets have plenty of experiences from it, katyn for example

>The killings were methodical. After the condemned individual's personal information was checked and approved, he was handcuffed and led to a cell insulated with stacks of sandbags along the walls, and a heavy, felt-lined door. The victim was told to kneel in the middle of the cell, and was then approached from behind by the executioner and immediately shot in the back of the head or neck.[35] The body was carried out through the opposite door and laid in one of the five or six waiting trucks, whereupon the next condemned was taken inside and subjected to the same fate. In addition to muffling by the rough insulation in the execution cell, the pistol gunshots were also masked by the operation of loud machines (perhaps fans) throughout the night.

Why not just let them starve? Let them work until they fall over, and you have negative cost.