RED ALERT: HAPPENING

ALL NEW ORLEANS ANONS,GET THIS OUT:

GOOGLES PLAN ON TAKING DOWN ONE OF OUR MOST TREASURED MONUMENTS!

ANDREW JACKSON IS IN TROUBLE!

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/22/black-lives-matter-well-tear-new-orleans-monuments/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Myj23c55X0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Googles need to go back.

Fuck Trump and all white people

If they do it, then all those MLK statues have to go.

Prepping for shitstorm

>USA

Just nuke them.

Im a Louisianian.

Im not a confederate or southern in any context other than loving a good biscuit for breakfast.

I promise you they wont be able to pull anything off. That statue is practically in the heart of NO. New Orleans is one of those cities that never sleeps.

People will report it and thats not even including how cops can already be around.

Theyre fucked if they even try anything.

Blm hates martin luther "uncle tom" kang jr tho. Are there any Malcolm X statues we can fuck up?

Kek sometimes the US is even worse than Germany. I can't decide if this is a good or bad thing

We should tear down the Tupac Shakur statue. Speaking of which there is a man that keeps going to jail for vandalising the 2pac statue. He gives no fucks

This is fucking South African nigger tier shit, No offense to the South African fellas that post here.

Googles are indigenous to the america dumbass. Slave trade logistically impossible. No physical proof of slave
ships. (((History))) is a lie.

I dont even understand why. What does he have to do with cops?

If they tried there would be 100 rednecks with AR-15s protecting it themselves, making a barricade of trucks.

You motherfucking bongos, stop falling for the jewish psyop and call niggers niggers.

Niggers.

Orleans user reporting in

How do you feel about the googles ruining your city's american namesake?

is anyone else worried about how BLM has sarted going after monuments specifically?

reasoning being that ISIS does the same thing.

not only that but the charlotte rioters were all trying to organise and strategise for the first time last night.

example: negress starting chants/keeping them in order, trying not to get cut off.

i heard last night the BLM protestors were bussed in by a bunch of religious organisations including one called

"STATE OF ISLAM"

>Jewish psyop
Fucking stupidest shit I've seen some one call a psyop. Lurk more if you don't get how shills operate.

this

i went and visited the statue about 2 years ago and its in the middle of a huge amount of pedestrian traffic. during the day the park is surrounded by street artists, buskers and tourists, during the night it's full of revelers, police and musicians. its across the road from one of the most popular cafes in the city.

the only way they'll take a solid fucking statue down is if they bumrush the fucking thing in the middle of the day when police presence is lower and drive a truck or two in there to tow it out. its huge. i can't really remember whether the park entrances are blocked with bollards, but i think it's also raised up a few steps from street level, which makes getting a truck in there a lot more difficult.

not fucking happening.

There's a Tupac statue in Atlanta, lol.
The only Malcom X statue I know of is in Harlem. What a shame if something happened to it

Pretty bad imo

But if they do that we can still send you a statue of Joan of Arc as a gift.

Leave Tupac alone REEEEE

Guard it at all times. They already besmirched the 20 dollar bill. If they try to tear that statue down, start firing.

It doesn't.

BLM is a black supremacy organization under the guise of an anti-police brutality group.

You'll notice REAL police monitoring groups like CopWatch actually lobby for legislation like body cams, work with law enforcement and design solutions then actively work towards them.

Black Lives Matter is the opposite. It doesn't want to work with police. It wants to dismantle the police and the laws they have to enforce because it thinks they are racist.

It is a domestic terror group, plain and simple, that exists to encourage resistance and non-compliance against white government.

Googles are reaching new levels of uppityness

Where the rednecks with guns at if you need em

Malcolm X would shit on BLM though

He'd skin Shaun King live on CNN

we full dawg

I think the Louisianans would appreciate it greatly, especially after googledom is rekt by another hurricane because they haven't fixed that damn city yet.

If you wanted to cause butthurt, you should find a way to put a statue of Charles Martel somewhere in Seine-Saint-Denis and watch the huffington posts (Is there a new word for muslims that we're using too) hajji the fuck out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANDREW! YOU FUCKING GOOGLES LEAVE ANDREW ALONE!!! FUCK HARRIET TUBMAN.

DEPORT GOOGLES

that abcess on his right tricep...

WHATS WRONG WITH CALLING GOOGLES GOOGLES?

You listen to rap?

White minority New Orleans user reporting

That pic is glorious.

I already messaged a Republican running for Louisiana's national senate seat(not hillary plant david duke). He says he has some people working on it.

Just fuck off leaf

Niggers suck ass.

I will most certainly not.

Request dual citizenship please. I locked eyes with one of your women several years ago and think about her everyday. Please take me back. Vive la France

What do blacks have to complain about Jackson for? I could understand natives being pissed, but googles? What the fuck do they care?

I have that feel, but for a Aryan princess girl. I...I miss her.

Whyyyyyy?!

Law and Order President

Andrew Jackson?! You mean that badass president that fought pirates, got a huge cheesewheel and had a parrot with a foul mouth?!
I don't even like america yet I love that man, didn't he free a bunch of slaves too? I'll never understand Googles

Nola fag here. They'd need to get a truck in Jackson square which is next to impossible. They won't do shit.

>implying there isn't a voodoo temple hidden under it

I think she is dead. I was in contact with her, and then, gone. We must liberate Europe from the brown hordes

Tupac is the most overrated rapper of all time desu.

Leave tupak alone or i will shove a sword up your ass

>Pac and BIG Z are exceptional human beans.
ahahah cant believe you fell for those jewish puppets

That is because they are a domestic terrorist organization and should be classified as such.

kek what is that thing?

since when did Cred Forums call niggers googles?

Search images for European people art.
It started last night.

desu if googles tear down the monument, all of the media will show an image of it on the ground and the symbolism will enrage whites. Trump will just get more supporters.

>tfw Trump has set himself up so any terrorist threat of "Peaceful" protest gives him more voters

Fucking genius.

I did search that, as a matter of fact I was in that thread, it's not just google that shows up this it's Yahoo and Bing too, many results lead to some pinterest board with black **people** in art, hence why black people when googling european people in art.

I think that the American inventors google search is the thing that truly shows google's nigger loving

THIS.
It used to be clearly understood that terrorism was politically motivated violence, regardless of ideology.
Then the government got involved in a big way, ultimately resulting in an establishment consensus that "terrorism" is that which is excluded from Islam. Christmas, for example, is terrorism to establishment experts, whereas an annual round of Eid bombings are the inexplicable actions of completely unrelated and incomprehensible individuals.

Some asshole will walk up climb it and spray paint all over it.

No one will lift a finger to stop him the cops will come and after yelling for awhile theyll get him down and bring him in for defacing property or something.

STAND. YOUR. GROUND.

I thought we already had one?
t. New Orleans area

Can we have another?
Maybe Napoleon or a Frankish King?

The people with a monument to their conquerors can't talk

Good. We don't need no statues of oppression nemore

What's wrong with AJ? He literally saved the city from the bongs.

You can thank the French for flooding all of their colonies with googles
They even managed to ruin Hispaniola, they island the Spanish picked out to colonize first of all they American shoreline

I'm black and native and Andrew Jackson was based as fuck. I'm 100% sure that the only reason this is happening is his hatred of banks. There's a coordinated effort to remove him from public memory, with him being taken off the 20 and this shit going on. Give you 1 guess who's behind it.

You americans won't do shit. They will piss of you all, destroy your history and the best you will do is shitpost on 4chinx and some normie wb like FB. You won't do shit and you know it. I'm sure a brave person will be there defending it from the hoard of niggers, the police will just watch, and he will be branded as the "last racist defending racism". Fuck you all, you should be taking action against this shit. If BLM is not terrorism on domestic soil then wtf is it? How is it still alive? No matter the PC forcing, with statesments like this, the only reason they are still around is because you aint doing shit. Fuck you all, though on the keyboard and insulting others, but in RL you let you head down. Piss off fuckers, and glory to the ones that will take defense against this shit. Those are the real americans!

Do you mean Nation of Islam? They are a historically violent "civil rights" group that Malcolm X was a part of in his earlier more violent years.

>combination of the two worst things in existence, dindus and slimes
>lovely

I wish i got paid directly from soros' bank account for being an idiot.

Take down both statues.
If I was living there I would already have taken them down even being only 70% white 30% junglenigger.

no, no, goy...mister Jackson was a racist and a bad man...we must remember that

you should let them

will be more fire for trump

Nation of Islam. Close enough though.

The thing is that Africans HATE Googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Myj23c55X0
Based 1488 talk show host who infiltrated their meeting where they discussed taking it down

Jackson pissed (((them))) off by nuking the banks

So they are going on a google search for these monuments?

Nah, people would call that shit in. That statue is a state treasure. That shit is on post cards, tshirts, logos. You name it, its not a staple of tourism, but it has shown its worth as a part of history down here.

Louisiana loves its history. Its one of the only states that actually has a "culture".

I still hate it here. Its as flat as a board and floods all the fucking time.

How do you think they would react if someone told them a rumour or something that Hillary wanted to take away welfare after restricting guns?

Whats a google search?

There it fucking is

Fucking googles

Memea aside how close are we to civil war lads?

hiding in the suburbs where theres no googles, only bings and low crime rates

NEVER HAPPENING. EVERYONE IS TOO KEKED, INCLUDING PEOPLE ON Cred Forums

>They want to tore down a monument to a man that defended the city against red coats with pirates and FREED SLAVES
KerK

>saved to fap folder

That'd be cool

Im in Dallas after Hurricane Katrina we got a lot of googles from there so chimp out there could have a chimp out here

Please try it, just the attempt would cause gun sales to go up 300%.
You'd probably see actual google lynchings too.

When is white America finally going to have enough of their shit. Why is nothing being done, nobody is even talking about it and I live in Alabama.

>Andrew fucking Jackson
Please dont let those googles win, stand there and defend your heritage. Take a stand, dont sit on Cred Forums and get angry, one of your countries greatest heroes is about to be desecrated.
March down there with every able bodied man you can bring, and bring knives too (if its allowed).

>not confederate or southern

You reconstructed cuck.

Didnt Malcolm X at least realize Democrats were just using them for power though?

thank you for you attempt, ctr, hope you get paid good!

in case you are just a retard, the whole point is to counter google not somehow change what people call anybody.

Looking for crack, 40s, and free welfare.

What did Andrew Jackson do to them?

If anyone should be pissed at him, it should be the Native Americans.

The fact he had slaves pisses them off to no end, at least given past events that is probably it.

There really isn't much excuse to not physically stop them if they try it. If there was a time to reveal your power level it would be this. Doesn't matter if you're outnumbered

At least more and more people are beginning to wake up about things. It's in the air. If things keep building like they are then surely something will happen. I'm curious about how things will be once the weather cools down

Gents. Not often do I suggest revealing your power levels.

This is one of those times. Get out there. Don't let them lay a hand on the statue.

Peaceful protectors. Silent guardians.

Be good, stay safe.

The effect of synthol use

When does the large scale killing of those googles start ?

Good luck burgers

So that's actually a thing; I didn't know that.

I am visiting NO tomorrow and staying at Le Pavilion hotel near the French Quarter. Its a safe area since its touristy right?

the St Joan of Arc chapel, including that stone she would kiss prior to battles that is always a couple of freedom units colder than the rest of the room, was moved brick by brick from France to the campus of my alma mater

thanks, frogs, its bretty cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me more.

These niggers are officially out of control.

Jackson is my favorite US president. Bar none. He beat the banks.

Someone save his monument.

>Andrew Jackson will never rise from the grave and set us back on the right path

White women need to go black.

Born and raised here. Dont give a fuck about your definition of southern. These people suck the heads of crawfish and actually get enjoyment from chewing the brain.

Sounds metal, but these people are fucked.

Some still even do mullets.

>2016
>using the term niggers

He is reincarnated as Trump

New Orleans here. A year ago I would have said that this would never happen here, but when I was walking through town last week I noticed unprecedented levels of racebait. I don't know what to think.

They wouldn't fuck with muh cathedral, right?

I'm from.new orleans born and raised. You should be fine stick to the French Quarter area and you'll be fine. I tell people that come here all the time stay inside the CBD once you cross under the bridge youre on your own from there.

Alabamian here. We talk. Just quietly so when the time to really act arrives we can strike swiftly and decisively. OPSEC, son.

Your opinion does not matter in freedom land huehue

>when I was walking through town last week I noticed unprecedented levels of racebait

What have you noticed user? Share with the class

New Oleans: Tower Defense.
Cant wait to see the outcome.

Where to cop that jacket?

>

I'd like to see a goog try.

>I promise you they wont be able to pull anything off.

Yeah right, who's going to stop them?
>This is the police! We will enforce curfew if you don't leave!
>Niggers won't leave.
>W-w-well we'll only enforce it if this protest gets out of hand!
The cops are turning out to be more and more cucked every time these apes take to the streets and there aren't even any whites to counter the protests.
All whites there are just some coalburners and SJWs.
They're going to straight up march to any monument of their choosing and vandalize it to their hearts content.
After a while the police will pick up their shields and start herding them to some direction, with the help of some tear gas and that's going to be it.

What's ironic is that him being placed on the 20 in the first place was pretty much the banks trolling his memory by putting his face on one of the most widely circulated bills in the nation.

fucking filthy googles

This is more fuel for the #whitegenocide fire boys.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide
It involves the eradication and destruction of cultural artifacts, such as books, artworks, and structures, and the suppression of cultural activities that do not conform to the destroyer's notion of what is appropriate. Motives may include the religious (e.g., iconoclasm), as part of a campaign of ethnic cleansing to remove the evidence of a people from a locale or history, as part of an effort to implement a Year Zero.
Spread this. Just one more notch in the ethnic cleansing of the white race.

They are going to need blowtorches stronger than the ones they use to light their crack pipes....

America, please take our fallen Cecil Rhodes statue and keep it safe for the sake of white solidarity. Let it stand tall against those war mongering googles

HAHA

>Implying the people won't help

NO ONE FUCKS WITH OLD HICKORY

>>>Blacks wanting to tear down statue of first black president

Any chimpouts planned for tonight?

This is exactly what I was thinking last night. Authority and law have become laughing stocks. We are reaffirming that googles can goog and nothing will happen to them.

Fucking ridiculous. I can already see them vandalizing old hickory along with their SJW and nu male cucks.

and you need to be hang

Yankeefag here. Had people down there tell me a company bid on or was awarded a contract to take down monuments. Company backed off when one or more of their vehicles was vandalized/destroyed. Take with a grain of salt as I have no sauce. Strictly anecdotal conversation that I'm passing along

Don't relax.

That's true. Both times i've been adventuring in Namibia (ex german colony) all the Neger there had bad opinions of american Neger and said they're whiny, racist and if they should come to Africa they should go to South Africa or Congo because there the Neger are apparently just as retarded

what's happening here

Thanks for that good news, Yankee. God Bless.