Peaceful Muslims denied their rights to guns by Niggers of Europe

nltimes.nl/2016/03/18/three-dutch-arrested-in-poland-in-weapons-purchase/

>3 arabs trying to buy a glock and an AK in Poland without a permit
>offered 2-3 times the actual price
>shop owner was an ex-operator, conducting courses on counterterrorism
>started recording the occurence, his buddy (an active soldier and a veteran of Afghanistan) took over the negotiations
>ID'd their car
>didn't sell them any guns
>arabs got swatted
>"It's just a prank, bro!"

Based Hussars as always

Good to know muslims cant' own guns legally

So it's ok if you are raped and murdered, as long as it is illegal.

>it's a "frog can't read" episode
OP clearly says the skittles tried to buy guns WITHOUT permits. You need a permit for gun purchase in Poland obviously, citizen or not.

Poland you need to take in refugees

t. EU

it surprises me how based we are

I didn't know there were arabs in Poland

I didn't know you could get a buying permit for a gun there. They are one of the most bluepilled eastern states.

>Three Dutch
>The three men had an Arab appearance and spoke Arabic between themselves.
Kill them
Kill them all

Based polish arms dealer.
My go to gunsmith also refuses to sell to brown people, even if they have a permit.

First time i've thanked a Pole since my toilet was unblocked

I was in a gun store awhile ago and some sand niggers started pointing guns off of a gun rack at one of the guys behind the counter.
He told them to leave or he would shoot them.
All these forieners treat America like some sort of theme park that exists just to pander to them.

>three Dutch

"Three Dutch"

Based pole

>"Dutch"

Oh, the comment section is already closed.

>"""""""Dutch"""""""

And they wonder why we vote Wilders.

If it were up to me, calling Moroccans "Dutch" in the media would be illegal. Unless, of course, they are willing to give up their Moroccan passport.

Can't trust Dutch people.

You guys can keep posting these stories in an attempt to make Muslims look like monsters but the fact is that 99.9% of them are tolerant, peaceful and just want to live a simple life

So only 2000 bloodthirsty monsters for Germany. How nice considered how 3 are enough to brutally torture and murder 200 people.

Naïve fuckwit, you're a death sentence for civility

Thanks for correcting my misguided worldviews on a death cult.

That changes everything. Pack it up, boys!

I'd like to officially apologize to the rest of Cred Forums for the naive and foolish attitude of my countryman. Nigger loving and fag enabling has swept this nation, and user here seems to be another victim.