Knowledge Bomb v7. IMPORTANT NEW INFO

> All BLM Riots are caused by people that are bused in. (WATCH FOR THE BUSES)

> Hillary had several episodes over disagreements between campaign staff. Lots of yelling and staff walking out of the campaign after watching her collapse.

> SJW/Feminist groups are helping ISIS set up networks across the EU and the US.

> The MSM is concerning investors due to how much they destroyed there credibility in the past months. (Pushing the narrative that Trump = Hitler really put a bad taste in everyones mouths.).

> EU leadership is involved in a Cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in it. That is the real reason why they cut a deal with Soros to take in the Refugees. They want fresh meat.

> Trump is gaining more support behind the scenes and around the country.

> Bill is very upset that the Foundation is now is jeopardy due to Hillary.

> Obama still hates Hillary & as much as he bad mouths Trump in the public eye, even he knows a sick old women isn't going to be able to handle whats happening.

> Sanders was mugged and beat up at the DNC by Hillary's men. Jeb Bush was threatened by Clinton to drop out.
THIS IS ALL HUGE INFORMATION.

Other urls found in this thread:

bailbondcity.com/north_carolina/mecklenburg-inmate-BORUM/15-172545
the-mugshot.website/mugshot/NC/Mecklenburg-County-Office-of-the-Sheriff/2011-Oct-31/1483823/RAYQUAN-BORUM
revcom.us/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get this info out.

It confirms many things.

Cred Forums like every knowledge bomb thread I try to get out information.

Proofs?

/°>

Any sources you gay butt fucker?

Do you think with this type of information, everything can be posted on a website?

I've made 6 other knowledge bombs.

All of them have been becoming to fruition over time.

Spread the word please.

Timeframes are very important.

Get this threads info out.

Some BIG STUFF was found.

no prooferino no spreadorino

Proof comes from the actions that happen overtime.

In every single knowledge bomb I've broke information before things have happened or about things happening.

It's fascinating how other "leakers", that have came on here get instant traction.

>Jeb was threatened to drop out

Nah he spent 50 million a delegate. No threat needed there. Fake and gay.

Can you link your previous "knowledge bombs"?

>EU leadership is involved in a cuckolding sex club, that's the real reason they're bringing in refugees. For fresh meat.
Dumbest shit I have ever read. Immedietly discredited yourself

I doubt it's the real reason, I'd love to know some names though.

> EU leadership is involved in a Cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in it. That is the real reason why they cut a deal with Soros to take in the Refugees. They want fresh meat.

I can see this. Leafs are incredibly primed to cuckolding.

>EU leadership is involved in a Cuckold sex club
I almost believed you

>This type of shit is the cancer that's killing Cred Forums

> All BLM Riots are caused by people that are bused in. (WATCH FOR THE BUSES)

Yes Charlotte PD confirmed this morning that 70% of rioters arrested had out of state ID

Spicy

these knowledge bombs are gay.

It's not that I doubt any of it, but it all just seems like something I would just assume to be true from speculation.

See

Ok anon5 you gave me quite a kekkel

>Jeb Bush was threatened by Clinton to drop out

Anyway Fox News surprisingly confirmed that the rioters ARE being busses in. Now we need boots on the ground in the warzone.

> Sanders was mugged and beat up at the DNC by Hillary's men. Jeb Bush was threatened by Clinton to drop out.

To think that not even Jeb's own family (who are pieces of shit) would stand up to protect their son.

The Bushes are crypto-nazis that all join the same blowjob/handjob/dutch-rudder club in college. No way Jeb has the same pull that Cheney or any CFR'er has right now.

So it's really just a case of fucking everyone to death?

>Charlotte Police Chief Kerr Putney said during a news conference that the suspect, Rayquan Borum, was arrested Friday morning. He provided few other details about the arrest or the suspect but said that video led investigators to the shooter.

>Rayquan Borum

Typical dindu with a list of crimes a mile long

bailbondcity.com/north_carolina/mecklenburg-inmate-BORUM/15-172545

I bet BLM paid him to try and start shit

the-mugshot.website/mugshot/NC/Mecklenburg-County-Office-of-the-Sheriff/2011-Oct-31/1483823/RAYQUAN-BORUM

The Bushes and Clintons are thick as thieves. I doubt Hillary would have threatened Jeb.

Trump is just playing (((Them))), right?

When is the next thing going to happen? Will any Major events happen in 2016 or until trump is president? Thanks.

No big stuff is found. Anyone with a cursory glance would see that you never offer proof. Only you and a series of 1 post id's claim your information is accurate. Anyone who ask for proof you dismiss as a shill. All your guesses are either already known or things that are practically larping at best.

It begs the question, "how do you know all this stuff?"

>Hillary had several episodes over disagreements between campaign staff. Lots of yelling and staff walking out of the campaign after watching her collapse.

Put it out on Twatter but what am I supposed to say when people ask for confirmation? There has to be something to back this up.

when will weed be legalised in germany?

Did anyone find any information about the buses?

THATS NOT HOW YOU GREENTEXT

Will the hillary campaign fully collapse?

What's the chance that Hillary gets killed by Bill or any other big CF backer to hide everything and keep it shut forever?

Seeing how she will not win, isnt in their best interests to consider getting rid of her?

Plausible deniability you dumb cunt

You'll never get sources on real info

What if the next big happening is Bill suddenly "dying" to gain more support for Hillary in the last couple days before the election?

So you got this info from where?

No.

Bill is now more powerful than her. At least more liked and more backed.

Bill would like to stop Hillary right the fuck now and silence the scandals forever.

1 true
2 true
3 clearly true, one can even check mainstream media for this nonesense
4 true, I've pulled my investments from them myself already
5 true, but it was all expected for some time now
6 no idea, I don't personally have any dealings with bill
7 not true, for sanders it was more of a "muh skeletons in my closet escaped" and Jeb? He had others that wanted him out well before clinton.

Bump. I love these threads.

> SJW/Feminist groups are helping ISIS set up networks across the EU and the US.
Source? I know they are batshit crazy but not that crazy

Anon5 is gone. Nice work, guys.

The people bussed in are from Bob avakian's commie cult. They're at every blm protest as well as DNC RNC

revcom.us/

Whatever, Correct Tavistock Record shill.

Do you know anything about Calico and when will the average joe will be able to invest in them?

Yeah, he was totally going to give you a source. He doesn't want you going out on social media saying a bunch of sourceless claims to make you look like a fool or anything because some random guy on Cred Forums said it was true. I would know, my uncle worked Nintendo.

I'm going to buy some shares in rope manufacturing companies.

Learn how to use 4plebs my nig.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/

Eh, I look at it as win-win.
If legit, he can trickle truth crumbs for autists to run down.
If LARP, it's entertaining.

He's not legit, look at previous threads. He consistently dismisses anyone that ask for proof as shills. He's not larping in good faith. I believe it's more a tactic of singling out user's by crazy sourceless claims on social media. His insistence of having everyone spread the information instead of doing it himself adds to it. We're relatively anonymous here. Making accounts etc makes us less so. Not everyone is behind 7 proxies like me.

RIP Anon5

>I don't have proof

Kill yourself my man