Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcQowRg8s
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me that Tomoko.

I do, medically.

>tainting pure Tomoko with degenerate drugs

may you trip and shards of your pipe/bong whatever slash your throat

I used to smoke Spice till they banned it in this country.

I could get 7g's for a fucking tenner and would be comfortably stoned every night and clear headed every morning.

Then they banned it here.

Thanks UK.

Why would I?

can't buy guns you twat

every weed smoker I know is highly retarded or a conspiranoic communist leftist.

Mind altering substances used for any purpose but cognitive or athletic enhancement are for cuckolds. Every self-respecting American man should be taking Adderall or Concerta and testosterone.

I do smoke weed, and my stuff is one hell of a lot stronger than that american garbage weed

Literally nobody cares and they buy them anyway

Maybe I do, maybe I don't

Why are you such an insufferable faggot that has to always bring up dude weed lmao?

Because I don't want to die a junkie.

>Smoking spice
>Caring about the legality of a drug

Smoked once, woke up the next morning still feeling high. And the next morning, and the next week/month/year. If you've ever suffered a traumatic injury that triggered you to go into shock, for your own sake don't take the risk of depersonalization. It's hell.

>spice
>comfortably stoned

lmao?

I am a NEET who know no one and has not connections. Plus I dont know what the smoking laws here in delaware

Because smoking is for retards.

Its illegal.

tomoko is shit kill yourselves

Cebruz?

>Have nerve damage from pernicious anemia

It helps when my nerves are really acting up.

>Why don't you smoke weed

I don't want to end up like this

youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcQowRg8s

First time I smoked spice I felt like I was falling through a thousand doorways for 2 hours

Shit was crazy

Ran out over a month ago and I stopped hanging out with people such as those decribed by

>taking adderall
>calling anyone else a cuck
L m a o

that doesnt look like weed, google..

I'm not in the ninth grade.

I'm not black or 15

>smoke weed

Because vaping has been invented

Fuck combustion

>weebshit and weed

Amphetamine/methylphenidate is the Aryan drug of choice. When used properly, it's the only substance that effectively enhances all aspects of cognitive function, including working memory and executive function. There are no long term effects unless you take enormous doses every day.

Because I waste enough time against my better judgement as things are.

Easy to buy on tor marketplaces.

But i do

no lie when i smoked fake dank i thought i was in a manga, was funny but it fucked me up lmao

I like eating it. Smoking is archaic.

Cunt concerta is shit.

i do medically for a slew of physical problems it helps me get by when they flare up. I was a heavy smoker for years prior and fully acknowledge that it's not a totally harmless substance to put in your body. Moderation in conjunction with not fueling the DUDE WEED bullshit is pretty important.

if you're an adult and you're not dumping your finances into smoking copious amounts just for the sake of getting stoned, then there's really no problem. Just don't con people into thinking getting high 24/7 is harmless.

In russio we smorked only hashish, ya

>seeks advantages in life
>has concern for self improvement
>somehow a cuckold

I've heard about weird shit happening with spice.

Fuck that shit, if you are going to smoke go for the real thing.

Because I don't want to be content with my mediocrity

For the same reason we don't drink milk...
Beans

Makes me kinder, but makes me lazy

I don't need plants to make myself happy.

Because it makes me lazy and uninspired, makes me content with mediocrity, and every single one of my friends save one who've smoked on a daily basis into their twenties are monumental fucking losers.

I don't mind if people do it occasionally at all. I don't hate freedom. But the people who unironically think it inspires them to do anything but jack off and watch shitty shows on netflix are deluding themselves, just like every other addict on the planet.

Concerta is fantastic, you're a shit

>thinks being addicted to meth pills will somehow get him ahead in life
kill yourself retard

Way too strong now a days and makes me hyper aware of my anal hemmorhoids.
I liked it when it wasnt green crack.

Modafinil during the day and some skunk in the evening is a truly successful regime

Das right

Weed doesn't contain lactose, google.

>Needing drugs to get ahead
Spotted the googles

nice

About time.

>wants to be Queen of the Normies
>wants a bf to have sex with
>only dresses modestly because she is autistic
>pure
Tomoko is an overrated pig.

>focus and energy
V.S.
>sitting on a couch eating biscuits and hot Cheetos
Now tell me which one is filthy decadence

You must be older than 18 to access this site, friendo.

At what dose?

At first I thought it was making me more task oriented but that quickly faded away now it seems to be doing nothing (on 36mg)

Because it's illegal, unavailable, and turns you into a degenerate, unmotivated dudeweed

Why do liberals hate the concept of "artificial" enhancement so much? Nootropics are the next step in human evolution, nigger. There's no reason not to take every advantage offered to you.

Everyone benefits from it, ADD or not. There's no reason not to take it.

>use=/abuse

projecting much mate? Just because you can't consume a psychoactive substance without becoming addicted doesn't mean everyone else is a weak minded cuck.

I use to but I was caught with 2 grams. Now I have probation for a year, 6 months restricted driving, VASAP Education, 24 hours of community service. Virginia is by far the worst Commonwealth to get caught with Marijuana.

Are you making this up for the internet or are you being serious? I want more details pls

Microdosing psychedelics has much the same effects.

>There are no long term effects unless you take enormous doses every day.

Mate, you ought to read some studies that aren't funded by Shekelstein Pharms Incorporated. The oxidative stress from amphetamine use is profound. There's a reason why so many people who use amphetamine daily, at therapeutic doses, report feeling dull and robot-like.

Like this

There was this group of guys in my university who started smoking it regularly half way through year 1. By the end of the year they really stood out - less attention span, less sharp, etc. Failed enough exams and didn't come back. I know it ain't right to blame the weed for all this, but there was a distinct difference between them and those who didn't smoke.

It's funding Islamic terrorism.

Damn. I bought two grams from the store yesterday.

Go up to 54, 36 isn't enough.

Kind of ironic that you'd think that microdosing actually does a fucking thing when there's no evidence outside of popsci articles on Vice that it does anything.

>Yes goy, permanent irreversible brain damage is the choice of Aryans,

>mfw people post shitty weed online

Bought mine before I was prescribed

It makes it hard to think straight. It's like being drunk without the feel good part.

>
>

>yes goy, meth is good for your heart!
>keep eating meth goy, you'll surely keep your job this time around!

But now i love that

Meh, smoke up I guess. I have smoked it and I don't care for it. Makes me over analyze things and eat too much.

i do and i regret it everyday, thanks for reminding me of my degeneracy

I have to pass semi-regular piss tests.

Because eating it is much better and you get no combustion byproducts or negative effects of vaping

Thanks for correcting the record. I'll remember to take (((psychedelics))) and expand my mind.

This. Pot is for yuppie fags

I take 9mg once a week.

If you take it everyday, your tolerance will go up too fast and you'll receive diminishing return for each dose increase.

Weed makes you lazy and happy with your failures. This is unacceptable since self improvement and the striving for knowledge is important.

Weed gives a lot of people a nigger mentality when it comes to life.

Drugs in any form are bad for you. Fuck off.

>reddit
>buying vacuumed weed on the internet

it's illegal and i got no source. would love to experiment a bit since it feels like it helps my add or reliefs somehow my anxiety. it's a shame that it's not legal

This, I'm going to grab a gram of shatter on my way home from work

Naw I was at some abandoned house where I tried it the first time in a blunt with weed+spice, people started climbing this tree to get on a roof and suddenly every few seconds that went by looked like a black and white panel from a manga. I thought my friends had their own little stories and shit and this was another episode of just people hangin out lol

Every time I smoke I have an anxiety attack. I wouldn't smoke it if somebody gave it to me for free.

>I know it ain't right to blame the weed for all this, but there was a distinct difference between them and those who didn't smoke.

Maybe not in itself, but the real damage from weed abuse, as well as abuse of many other kinds of drugs, is that you start neglecting all the important shit in life, and become content with just doing not much of anything other than doing drugs.

The one friend I have who's smoked daily without turning into a loser smokes weed and then goes and does all the shit he would do if he was sober. All the ones who turned into losers smoke and then watch shitty sitcoms and stuff their faces with junkfood pretty much all the time.

>Spice

You are a nigger

my dad used to make that when he was younger

What are your thoughts on Canadian weed? We love to brag about how our weed is so much better than American weed as well. We probably both have better than the burgers, just curious on your opinion of Canadian weed.

I wouldnt make any assumptions myself as i have only smoked canadian weed in my life. Except for once in Mexico but it was so bad i didnt feel anything.

Lol sure thing dude. You have top shelf Colorado weed? Half O of super lemon haze in my car.

>implying this bitch will ever have enough courage to buy drugs from a dealer

I figured Germany would push for legalization by now. Its on the ballot in my state in November. Considering I love in a left-wing yuppie state it's probably going to pass. I'm already a medical patient tho so it doesn't really matter to me

Is that supposed to be weed? Looks like dried mint. Trust a weeb figurine fag to not get ripped off due to being an aspie.

>smoking the maghrebi grass

I've never met a straight edge faggot who wasn't a pompous, pretentious idiot that was always mad at other people. Kind of like vegans and atheists. It seems the entire reason you people exist is to spite other people.

>Kind of ironic that you'd think that microdosing actually does a fucking thing when there's no evidence outside of popsci articles on Vice that it does anything.

It's in an early phase, definitely. James Fadiman has done some pilot studies.

No need to be antagonistic mate, all I'm saying is I've had great success with microdosing psychedelics. And I used to be a near-daily user of therapeutic doses of methylphenidate, concerta or dextroamphetamine for performance enhancement. I find microdosing works better.

The entire point of microdosing is that you're not really "expanding your mind". If you reach the point of weirdness, you've overshot the dose.

Why don't you wear diapers?

Cuz im out and broke

Weed can stop brain development in adolescents. Everyone is different but if you hang around enough stoners you can tell some of them are definitely stunted.

option 1

Vaping does less heat damage

This looks like spice. Don't smoke it

>taking meth
>good for you
KEK this is how drug addiction destroys minds, watch out Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

that sure looks comfortable lad.

I used to smoke a shit ton. Really started fucking with me. Was putting me into psychosis, would get really cold, Shakey, talking to self.

Basically made me a schizophrenic.

Then I quit cold turkey about 5 months ago and am back to whatever normal is for me at this point. I ditched all my pot smoking friends because they were all idiots.

Weed is harmless meme needs to die, that shit can fuck you right up. Those who don't get crazy just turn into lazy, brainwashed pile of shit like all my old friends.

The neo-hippy movement is just as sad and degenerate as the original.

I can't find any around here in Florida. I just moved here

I'm about to, then go to my eCommerse biz where I lead a bunch of blue pilled kids with tons of college debt. They all know I support Trump and hate it. They also answer to me so they can't say shit. Also a beaner. -mfw

My grower/IP holder was arrested.
Dankest shit on the planet, can't go back to anything else.
Have to wait until Spring when he's probably released.

It's inconceivable that the Dutch have better weed than our medicinal states.

Because I fell for the new car meme and can't afford to lose my job

makes me stupid

Be careful

Vancouver weed spanks Colorado weed to this day.

I'll believe it when I see it with some evidence backing it up. For now, all it's got is a bunch of people on the internet saying that it works.

You're not looking hard enough, weed is more popular than alcohol in this state.

I do & I love it.

they talk sometimes about it, but german politics is a mess. good for you, i hope they legalize it completely user

not at all. but nobody gives a shit about it anyways. were so close to the netherlands that supply and price are a non issue in the western part of germany.

Dope stash. Is it yours or did you rip it from some user?

your bad lifechoices isn't the fault of weed. maybe you needed that change

Weed is degenerate.

Are you joking or retarded? Have you never heard of amphetamine induced psychosis?

Methylphenidate is even worse than adderall thanks to its methyl group.

Besides increases in working memory and decreased effects of fatigue, adderall imparts no nootropic benefits. Sure, you'll feel wired and awake, which if you're a lazy piece of shit might enable you to finally get off your fat ass, but you'll still be cycling through your dumbass thought process.

But you wouldn't know any of this. You're probably the piece of shit who earned a whopping 2.0 GPA in high school or community college, never took the SAT, and is stuck working a McJob for life.

It's a timestamped picture saved with a unix timecode. You should not need to ask this question

I may a hypocrite about it though because I don't think people should be allowed to do it even though I do it. It's degenerate to use a drug in any recreational manner and I won't deny I am a degenerate.

I just figure if I'm going to medically be a degenerate I may as well go the full mile and enjoy myself. Got cluster headaches, anxiety, ADHD, a small hole in my heart from a genetic mutation caused by my parents being irradiated from the Hanford shit, and I have literally black irises which is suppose to be rare but looks like shit and brown hair. I can't grow facial hair that well because I have a large amount of Native American ancestry, the rest of it is dutch and Jewish.

Even if I didn't smoke weed I would be a massive degenerate so I may as well smoke weed. It helps with my anxiety anyway.

Because I enjoy who I am without drugs.

I also don't like the idea of supporting drug cartels and petty criminals; or to put it another way, I fully support the Phillipines.

Turns me into a drip mate. Still think it should be fully legalized, regulated and taxed though.

>be a retarded leaf
>smoke weed
>still a retarded leaf
Weed is fine, i guarentee i smoked more than you and i'm a productive member of society

Are you pretending to be stupid, or does it just come naturally? You don't go into psychosis taking stimulant drugs at a therapeutic dosage. If you take 100mg three times a day, maybe, but not if you take it like you're supposed to.

And the effects of methylphenidate/amphetamine on increasing executive function are well demonstrated. Don't get mad at me because you're failing community college and don't want to "take drugs" out of some bluepill philosophy of staying """"""""""""""""""natural".

I do. It's enjoyable if overpriced. With the (((refugees))) streaming through the country and into sweden/Germany weed prices are free falling.

Ignore this cuck. He should've smoked Indica.

how about you limit yourself to 1-2 times a week like me?

The week is for work, learning, and lifting. The weekend is your time.

>smoke weed once
>was really fun
>felt like I was floating
>everything was funny
Pretty much it

Weed actually just makes you okay with being bored. It's just that simple things feel a lot better. I usually hate chores, but chores while high are just more enjoyable. The few times I messed around with programming it felt more interesting high. Pretty sure its just because checking formatting, and guessing and checking felt more rewarding.

I do, though

I work for a living.

I do once in a while
It's not like it's any different from alcohol

I'm not a google

What's wrong with milk?

The fuck are those?
Did someone just take a shit on your "stash" or what?

I do and that weed looks like shit

>executive function
Literally means nothing. Becoming "task oriented" and getting dressed earlier in the morning fall under the domain of executive function, but aren't examples of increased cognitive ability. Name one study where it increases IQ. There isn't one because nothing increases IQ, contrary to what bulletproofexec and other charlatans might tell you.

I agree that it helps one be a more productive individual, but I'm tired of reading these claims of higher order cognitive benefits. No you're not going to become a chess master with Adderall. Maybe you have strong self control and autonomy, and can limit your doses without it degenerating into addiction, but understand that 99% of people who report cognitive benefits are idiots who just don't realize how dumb they are, and are accomplishing little beyond constricting their blood vessels with their illicitly acquired ADHD meds.

>community college
Don't joke.

>don't want to "take drugs"
I've taken both plenty plenty of times. Why else would I speak of its subjective effects?

>blue pill philosophy
You're the blue pilled one here, Cindy.

Guys???

>spending money to feel lethargic

>For the same reason we don't drink milk...
Only shitskins dont drink milk

Shitskins drink Goat milk if they accidentally get one pregnant.

yes, theyre all liberal degenerates

I love gates

>Spice

I bet your 3 remaining brain cells are really good friends.

Dat glue enjoy your cancer m8

>when you're craving a little BPA with your THC

because my mom would smell it on me.

Saved you from an early grave or a metal institution.

Tomoko would never be as degenerate as you.

this guy knows

why don't you post something useful?

Because I have stuff to do

because it make you stupid and lazy

You sir have just inspired me to stop being a daily toker and start lifting.

OR I could toke before lifting...

I'll need to mull this over

Nice gravity bong bro, mad rips

Go back to decalcifying your pineal gland with lemon juice you paranoid retards

get better at time management and you can do both

it lower your inteligence, like every addictive thing ( coffe, cigarettes, tea..)
look, greeks could remember whole illyada oddysey and this is kinda big lecture to remember

Adderall will burn you out, lad. The crash is pretty abrupt, then you need it to function at a reasonable level.

If you want to keep enjoying it/benefiting from it, then only use it sparingly. If you want more of an "every day" mental boost, check out modafinil or phenibut, both of which are available online (they have weird scheduling). Much less havoc is wreaked on the rest of your body.

t. Former vyvanse and adderall junkie

i used to when i was 15.

i dont really like it anymore. it's just all feeling confused and forgetful with a false sense of inflated creativity

and my thoughts get easily paranoid on it

it's also illegal and expensive

the times i did it in recent years i mostly just wanted it to finally be over so my thinking was normal again

Sounds like you got your money's worth.

Did you ever recover, m8? Or are you still high? Did you have a concussion or something? Do you recognize that it's probably psychosomatic?

I don't like the effect it has on me.

it fucks up my thinking

Why don't you lick toads

>smoking the herbal jew
>inhaling the vaporized jew
no thanks.

wtf do you care

I did in the past multiple times and never got much from it.

I don't think it was an issue of quantity, because others became utterly lethargic by the same amount.

Don't see the point.

C'mon leaf, I'm in the exact same boat. We owe it to ourselves to try. You are the captain of your soul.

Going to Dr. Reeferalz in a little bit. Wish me luck

it's for degenerate hedonists.it turns me into somebody I'd rather not be, so I reject it.

It adds up to loads of money and it fucking sucks, just makes you fucking tired. Only fuckin lazy degenerates smoke weed. Real men smoke and drink beer.

Trying to fit in
With the cool kids
Even if it meant acting stupid
Staying up late with the lighter fluid
Was taking its toll on me and my mind
Killing the hustle, killing the grind
My body feels controlled by this drive
Blowing all my fucking money on weed
Becoming the person I don't wanna be
Bumming tobacco, buying lighters and pipes
Losing control of yourself to the kikes
Consumed by the fire, I get higher and higher, should've never got the bowl, should've never got that lighter
But today is the day I'm making a change
No longer will I put that poison in my brain
No longer will I light up the bowl in my hand
It's time that I accept responsibility as a man
No point in fitting in with the wrong crowd
The more you fuck with them, the more it drags you down
From now on I'm done just floating around
In the ocean of drugs, all dirty and brown
I feel a little lost, now it's time I get found
I'm getting out, you'll stay in and drown
I'm done with you people, you're nothing but fools
Slaves to your bongs, your blunts and your booze
You're nothing but losers, fuckheads, and tools
Nothing to gain and everything to lose
But not me, I have made a conscious choice
To think for myself and drown out the voice
That tells me to get wasted and get fucking stoned
Even if that means spending more time alone
It sure beats getting high and fucked up with them
They are pieces of shit and not my real friends
I'm gonna be alive, while they're fucking dead
Cause I chose not to get raped in the head
Even if that means I'll lose some street cred
I don't give a fuck, because I'd rather be straight edge
I'm better than you, you guys are fucking scum
From this moment on, consider myself done
Done with drinking and smoking pot
Done with getting fucked up a lot
Done with letting my body rot
I've gone too far, it's time to stop
I'm done with burning and buying weed
That's the shit I just don't need
Becoming the person I don't wanna be
Cause when I get high I am taken from me

Fuck marijuana, fuck cigarettes
Fuck getting drunk and feeling like shit
Fuck molly and fuck cocaine
I have something to live for, something to gain
Unlike you fools, you're all the fucking same
You only get one life, you only get one brain
If you rape it with drugs, you're gonna die in vain
And dying for nothing is a motherfucking shame
So fuck your bullshit way of life
Fuck your way of spending time
Fuck your culture, fuck your opinions
Fuck your lies, fuck your system
I'm not a part of it, you can suck my dick
Go fuck yourselves, you fucking pricks
Fuck your lives, they're full of shit
I'm not gonna fall down in your pit
I'm not gonna be a puppet controlled by the Jews
Pushing all their shit on me but I refuse
To believe all the bullshit Zionist lies
That encourage me to get drunk and high
I want to be myself, I do what I want
I'm no longer a drug addled, half baked cunt
I refuse to be a dependent, mindless slave
I refuse to dig myself into a grave
I refuse to kill myself to win your approval
I don't need acceptance from a bunch of fucking losers

Sheltered teenager spotted. I've been through the amphetamine psychosis before, and it only happened after I took 300 + mgs. No one except for people who abuse it heavily (like I used to) does that much.

Oh, shut up, pigman.

Read any of Plato's Dialogues and you'll see that the Greeks got smashed on wine frequently. Even Socrates. The distinction is that Socrates had an understanding of his limits, and never drank to excess, refusing to lose control and descend into a helpless, infantile state.

Not allowing yourself to touch stuff like alcohol and weed is a sign of weakness. It shows a lack of faith in your own self-control, and an almost superstitious fear of what is really pretty benign.

Choosing to abstain bc you don't like weed is one thing, but being afraid of "coffee, cigarettes, tea.." is pathetic.

I'm a bit of a newfag, so somebody explain the correlation between weed and Jews, please?

Your seriously doing it wrong if you got little or no effect from it.

I honestly view people who say things like "it has no effect on me" as cognitively challenged.......unless you're morbidly obese as thc, cbd etc is absorbed in fat, thus, fatties tend to have a higher base level of tolerance

Honestly Nigel, you probably just did it wrong.

You're like those college girls who think they smoke cigarettes at parties, but really just hold the smoke in their mouth bc they don't know any better.

You sure you're not high right now?

I get drug tested at work.

It freaks me out and makes me feel like I'm experiencing demonic possession. I become paralyzed in though-loops as I descend into a mystical panic attack. Takes me a good 6 hours to regain my cool. I don't like it! After using it for years, I have never gained much of a tolerance.

I have like 3 big handfuls of weed in a jar, but haven't touched it in months.

A good sativa strain will actually give me the energy and motivation to do things.

Where did this "weed makes everyone lazy" meme come from? Are all of you smoking indica?

literal roach thread

>can't buy guns in you're on medicinal pot

The fuck?

>Mokocchi
>Pure

Good luck getting to choose what weed you get. I would honestly say 80% of recreational smokers get zero choice in what ends up in their lungs.

weed is for hippies

Xanax master race reporting in

>using drugs
>not lucid dreaming

Smoking is degenerate, so I do it as little as possible and spend the rest of my time vaping.

You weed looks bad and you should bad.

Support the Dutch economy and buy it in Holland.

More like enjoying my real glass with my top shelf legal cannabis
kys poorfag

I do like 3-4 times a year with my friends. Last time I had bretty bad feelings overall, everything felt heavy and not comfy at all. I think I was slightly sick which then got enhanced somehow. If next time is bad too I'll probably not do it again