So today I met a black person at work. He seemed fairly normal??

So today I met a black person at work. He seemed fairly normal??
What the fuck is wrong with you people? For years I have been reading your retarded shit about black people and it turns out that they seem okay.

Just fuck you

> pic related
> some of the horrible stuff i created because i believed and trusted you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Panama#By_location
cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/
theguardian.com/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
businessinsider.com/el-chapo-guzman-mexico-drug-trafficking-airplanes-2016-5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule_(smuggling)
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/tracking-down-bolivia-narco-planes
aim.org/special-report/black-criminals-white-victims-and-white-guilt/
youtu.be/mWISiHcGoNg
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck fucking Trump and white people

Right. Fuck Trump and fuck whites

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

nice slide attempt.
The truth is that black people are just like you and me, if there is any difference it's from their CULTURE.
NOT their DNA.
holy fuck, stop being nazis?? I feel like i shouldnt need to tell you this but apparently i do

>muh anecdotal evidence

>One black person equals them all argument

black person is fine. black people are the problem

Are you retarded?

>I met a single black person
>I now understand black people, and because that one black person didnt murder me the first time we met, it must mean all black people are normal all the time

Whos the ignorant prejudiced idiot, you, or us?

There is a big difference between
>Fellow black citizen
And
>Nigger

>NOT their DNA.

Yes, their DNA.

Around blacks never relax.

Had a black friend once, boy did he chimp out, pulled a knife on his roommate (at university). Got all paranoid that the cops were chasing him. Asked for my sweater and sheit to disguise himself. Then looked at me as the enemy.

Yeah OP, he seemed normal until the inner chimp came out when he faced a stressful situation.

I too have met black people and guess what some are friendly, some are nice and some are douches.
Then you have the ones who are racist to you, treat you like shit and group around you.
Then you have the ones who are worse Austria go to south africa and say that again.

>t.capetonian in UK

Wtf you've never met a black person in Austria before?

I see black people literally everyday, there's even one old dude living in my apartment complex

he works in IT and his family from Africa visits him sometimes and always rings the wrong bell

fucking niggers man

Ok so one black person is nice.

For every nice google there are hundreds of feral retard monkey googles

>when FBI removed hispanic data from white data, it revealed black people are 27x more likely to violently attack a white person, than the other way around

>1 in 3 black men go to prison for a felony(serious crime) in their life time

>mfw I realize DUI rate is lower because blacks can't afford cars

In United States it's a lot different. You should come here and find out how they act put here.

>Germany
> no surprise there then

user, some black guys are alright. However the vast majority are dumb googles that need to be put down like the feral animals they are.

Lol like London isn't like 10x more non-white lol

it's just reality that there's blacks everywhere here

I find it hard to believe someone can go his whole life without ever coming into contact with a black in Europe these days

More like its because white people are so fucking depressed about being robbed and having their family murdered and kidnapped by niggers.

It's also cause they can't afford to drink at a bar

I have met a handful of decent outstanding educated and intelligent black men and women too. It doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of them that I have met have been stupid low life degenerate drug dealing robbing little bastards.

Black people who grow up in the middle class or even relatively close to middle class with both parents turn out fine.

It's the poverty stricken inner city blacks with no father that are literally a plague on this country.

You wouldn't know what they're like unless you're around them.

I'm manager of a movie theatre and the previous manager was black and hired only black employees. When I got there, I fired all of them within 2 months for stealing/raping(followed an employee to the girl's bathroom and tried raping her)/sleeping/being late. My car got destroyed twice. Now that all my staff is white I don't have any problem anymore.

Gods work.

Just because gaps in test performance between whites and blacks persist over different income levels does not prove that such achievement are not cultural in nature. In my experience, black people just tend to care less about education than white people....probably because black folks dont often have examples/role models of successful and educated people in their families and neighborhoods. Its a fucking real problem. Too many blacks think education is a white thing, they dont seem to realize they need education to get ahead in the modern world.

Listen Peppermint, unless you have experienced and lived through the thoughtless violence of and American pavement ape attack, you aren't qualified to weigh in on this subject. Your average educated black guy in the office, is not the same as a Rioting BLM porch monkey. There are plenty of vids from the other night to help illustrate this for you.

It's not all to do with poverty though. The wealthiest black community in your country has higher crime than your poorest white community.

see, you met a black man, not a nigger. Big difference.

>Too many blacks think education is a white thing, they dont seem to realize they need education to get ahead in the modern world

If you cant see that without being told then you are literally retarded.

Reminder that they're one impulse away from turning ghetto on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec

wtf i love google now

but we do know there are differences in DNA user

> what is MAOA?

I dunno bruh. Cant say I have lived a day in the shoes of a black kid growing up in the project with no Dad and absolutely no wealth around. I might realize that education is the key to getting ahead. Or I might just drop out, the same as many of them do. I think many such kids see absolutely no hope of actually getting ahead legitimately. The people that do have money in those communities are the pimps and drug pushers. And this is why ghetto culture idolizes that shit in their music and what not.

> implying there is

even Quadroon of Assmad chimped out

>muh anecdotes

KILL YOURSELF

UHUH RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?
Use the PC term. They're called Googles.

>He seemed fairly normal??

I don't know the answer to your question, I am sorry. If it is a statement of fact, then you should remove the question marks. You fucking pathetic millennial retard.

black people =/= niggers

Not to mention the obvious disparity in wealth in our society. If I were a black kid growing up in the project, I think it would be pretty obvious to me that I am surrounded by other poor black folks. And when I go into the city center where there are nice shops and resaturants and nice housing and actual money, there are like no black people actually living there. I think that would make a huge impression on me that the system is rigged against me. I might just decide that there is no way I can work with the system to get ahead, so fuck the system, maybe I'll just do whats easy and resort to crime.

The key part of the sentance is "at work"

think about it.

You seem to believe that only inner-city american blacks do crimes, when they are overrepresented in crime everywhere from London to Congo, from Panama to India

we have TV and internet and mass media now.
there is much less excuse to be influenced by your peers, you can see the world

>Today I had an anecdotal experience. Therefore all Black people are just like this one guy.

Yeah, okay. You got us there.

TV and internet and media only seem to ever show black folks succeeding if they are athletes or rappers or criminals tho.
I didnt realize you even had black people in Panama. Really they are outcriming there? You got sauce on that?
I would think the same thing a black kid growing up in London would face many of the same problems/influences as a black kid growing up in an American city

I work with a black woman. She has a Master's degree
Her and her husband make about $200K total per year
Still spouts off about "While Privilege"
> I've had to work twice as hard as white men

Can't win

why are you judging a whole subsection of people before every meeting one (apparently) just based on what somebody on the internet said?

And there's more people saying blacks aren't bad on the internet, why didnt you go with them if you have no experience?

you have nobody to blame but yourself. How can you blame Cred Forums?

That said it's even stupid to judge a whole subsection on one person you met.

Perfectly fair considering the hate is based on that

or worse, based solely on internet interactions

Never in my life, having grown up with half of my family black, have i actually ever heard anyone utter the phrase "we wuz kangz"
Never have they lived up to ANY of the stereotypes, aside from being loud and living the in the hood.

I love Cred Forums, I think it is a truly unique board, so I feel it is my right to say FUCK everybody here who clogs it up with blindly racist bullshit.
I'm not asking for it to go away, im just asking for people to USE THEIR FUCKING EYES AND EARS when making assessments about race, and not base their views of the world solely on the internet. It just shows how fucking out of touch you guys are, and just how pathetic and scared white people are that they feel the need to address their insecurities ON THE DAILY to get by.

Fuck you guys.

I once met a pit bull who was friendly. I still dont trust every pit bull i see.

>muh anecdote
>muh one google

>Perfectly fair considering the hate is based on that
I went to school with 6 gorillion sub-human low-IQ walking stereotype google. They're not the same as normal people.

> I would think the same thing a black kid growing up in London

And that is the problem: you would "think"

You would rather think that than to wonder why blacks over-crime whites even at middle-class and upper-class levels, why poverty is more dependant on black population than in actual poverty

so much that wealthy blacks are more likely to end up in prison than poor blacks and even poor hispanics (!)

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Panama does not have crime statistics by race but literally every one of those places they mention in this article are black-majority

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Panama#By_location

USA imported a lot of blacks to Panama for the building of the Canal, Panama wanted to send them back but USA said "lol no"

no you dirty leaf, theyre protesting being killed by COPS . fucking piece of shit be my ai gf. fuck outta here

>he fell for the all black people are googles meme

What the left will take from this graph:
>socially irresponsible whities that think they're above the law: whites up to 25% more likely to drive under the influence

I went to a majority black high school

They do not like us. I have dozens of anecdotes

>6
>which is like SO much more than 1

my point
THIS EVIDENCE IS FUCKING ANDECDOTAL
6 PEOPLE != ALL OF BLACKS

your evidence is especially flawed if they all came from the same town, or worse yet, are members of the same family

Do you fuckers each watch Chappelles show? Do you remember "The Mad Real World"

when you say shit like "subhuman" it really doesn't lend you any credibility

At work
Work
Black man not Google.

I screwed up there

* so much that wealthy blacks are more likely to end up in prison than poor whites and even poor hispanics (!)

That wasn't a google, that was a black person. A true welfare google would never work or act like a civilised human being. Why?

Cuz googlez gonna goog

>wealthy blacks are more likely to end up in prison than poor blacks and even poor hispanics (!)
Could this be because police officers and the rest of our justice system has some bias?
I saw first hand how my (white) brother was easily allowed to get out of a drug offense (he was actually dealing but he lawered up and was able to plead guilty to some much lower offense). My brother, 15 years later, was a CEO for a small business and very fucking successful. No fucking way do black kids get those types of second chances. I realize this is one anecdote and does not prove anything, but surely you see my point.

did you ever think that youre just an unlikable person my neet neckbeared supervirgin friend?

> 6 gorillion blacks = 6 blacks

retarded newfag detected

>I met a nigger who has a higher IQ than average
>that means there are no differences between the races

okay

I'll just be over here with all of my evidence to the contrary

Alright you fucking panamanian why dont you go drown in some canal water

> our justice system

That retarded meme again

Next you will tell me that Britain, the place that literally allowed 1400 girls to get raped by muslims just to be politically correct, has also a racist justice system that over-incarcerates blacks in all wealth levels

You will tell me that corruption is widespread among the elites in the post-apartheid South Africa, so much that the country is literally falling apart, because the american justice system decided it so

i can totally picture you tipping your fedora while standing in a darkened corner waiting for some one to pls respond to you.

One black guy at work is about as good representation of the rest of them as one white guy at work. It means nothing.

Austria, one google by himself will behave because he knows he's outnumbered. once there are more of them than you, chimpout is imminent. Just like muslims.

No I was a starter on the football team... I just gave up at 22 and became alcoholic basement dweller

I think there are plenty of racists (or race realists or whatever the fuck you want to call them) in GB too and all over the world. It doesnt need to even be intentional or anything. You put a white kid and a black kid in front of a judge for the same offenses and the black kid gets the book thrown at him and the white kid gets leniency. Study after study shows this, user.

That could be explained by culture as mich as dna

checked and rekt

Australia
>62
ahahahahah

The problem aren't black guys, but the "thug" american culture. I have a couple of black friends and they're chill. 99% of upper class black people will be normal, USA is just a weird country. Full of psycopaths, school shooters, angry minorities.

No googles in Austria, everyone! Mass Migration time?

It doesn't matter if niggers are nice or not. they need to stay in their own countries

calm down, OP.
Black people in Austria and in America isn't really the same thing. the segregation is so big here in Austria that most of time you wonder what the hell they are even doing here because most whites don't really wanna relate to them much. I assume the have their own communities and that's that.

>it turns out that they seem okay.

you form your opinion based on one guy you met. that is stupid.

are you stupid?

Which is still lower than whites and lower than whites killing black.

yeah, a racist involuntary conspiration is in power, a conspiration which only objective is to arrest blacks, not to protect their girls from rapists or to finally stop mass immigration

Never mind that study after study has shown that blacks are more violent than whites, so their "equal crimes" are too often not equal at all, with blacks being more likely to be repeated offenders

Study after study shows that intelligence is genetic, and the bulk of blacks are not smart at all

Not it would not

> all blacks have the exactly same culture all over the world

literally what

> USA is just a weird country.

What is with this meme?

You people know that blacks are overrepresented in crime in Europe as well right?

>met one person
>completely ignore all statistical evidence

how many people of a certain race should you meet to be able to form an opinion on them?

judging from Cred Forums it seems every poster here has met thousands of blacks

yes thats fine but be honest theyre protesting being killed by cops. why do you lump in the other statistics when talking about blm?

"how many" is the wrong question. they are all individuals regardless of race. people are different. what else is new?

>A bunch of cherry picked video clips equal them all

I hope you all realize that even though blacks are overrepresented on crime statistics the vast majority of blacks are not criminals. Even in the poor neighborhoods the majority of blacks are just the victims of the small criminal minority

oh really? wow i never knew something so obvious...

but the poster said
>you form your opinion based on one guy you met. that is stupid.

hence why i asked the question i asked.

that people are different does not imply that the degree of difference is infinite and not variable

Lol. I was in Wien last year. Went out for a walk from my hotel at around 8pm ish to get some of that delicious melange. As I was walking I walked into a pack of Nigerians who wanted to sell me drugs. They were kind but I got a bad vibe that if I pulled out my wallet I would get the shit kicked out of me.

Not even 20 minuets later I was walking near some construction and the side walk was narrow. I saw this black guy walking towards me so I decided to politely move out of the way and let him pass, but as he walked by me he yelled something at me. The guy sounded like Chris Tucker. Couldn't tell if he was speaking German or Swahili.

Tl;dr

OP, shut the fuck up and stop assisting the destruction of your country. If you like these people so much then move to them but stop ruining the nice places of the world for the rest of us.

Dude, involuntary conspiration (I think you mean conspiracy) is impossible. The whole definition of a conspiracy is that it is planned.

But I absolutely do think there are racists cops out there that look to lock up blacks in particular...and exactly as you say to protect their girls from rape and what not. But I think it is just as harmful that there are biases that people dont even realize they have...but they still affect things like sentencing and so forth.

Another pic related, here blacks and whites consume drugs at roughly the same rate but....

To show their double standards. They started saying cops kill more blacks than any race and still say it to this day when reality they are not.

Also in reality blacks resist more often than other races causing injury and death and also cause more death to officers than other races by percentage.

So yeah that's the main raisin.

>1 anecdote is enough to sway my opinion

Let me guess you also believe magic is real because you saw it in a movie?

>at work
>in Austria

Why don't you go to Harlem or Detroit and see if you come back saying the same thing. Any American city, for that matter. I guess Somalia would be closer for you.

> the majority of blacks are just the victims of the small criminal minority

Yeah, that is why they destroyed Ferguson when the police killed one of those members of a small minority

>He seemed fairly normal??
Are you asking me, motherfucker? I don't fucking know.

>how many people of a certain race should you meet to be able to form an opinion on them?

See figure. 1000 observations will give you an estimate within 3.5% of the population average.

For anyone other than liquor store clerks or LEOs, the sample of black people they meet is likely to be biased to the upside.

one individual of a race =/= all individuals of a certain race

OP seems to lack common sense judging from his first post. this is what I mean and not taking Cred Forums with a grain of salt is also stupid.

no you don't
and you shouldn't

>raisin

they didnt say cops kill more blacks than any race..wew..they just said "cops stop killing blacks, we matter too"

youve spent too much time on Cred Forums you sad little freak

And adding to the pic related in my last post, it seems the whole war on drugs was started to undermine blacks (and hippies), totally politically and racially motivated. See...
cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/

?
Thug culture = poor culture. They're the main source of crimes in EU aswell because they're poor lol...

You met a black person, not a google

>NOT their DNA.

lol at "enlightened" Euroweenies denying biology, evolution and genetics.

Whites are not the ones killing each other over control of local drug markets on the streets and thus calling the attention of the police

... user pls
Do you understand that black people participate in violent crimes at a rate far higher than whites?

Do you understand that people who commit violent crimes give literally zero fucks about carrying illegal drugs?

Jesus christ lad.

>have somali co-workers
>they're chill af always innocent telling jokes asking why America is so weird
>one day Muhammad (literally 3 guys named Muhammed and we have to call them short/tall/dark Muhammed to tell the difference) starts going off on Hillary
>saying how America is weak and degenerate, so fucked up because we might have a female President
>says they're moving back to their ship or whatever country they're from if it happens
>not a Hillary supporter but not used to seeing blatant sexism irl
>start noticing them always talk in their pirate language whenever a woman or female co-worker walks by 'em
>always in the back watching muslim news and I hear English bits saying "congress", "Muslims", "muslim-americans claiming victory"

The moral of the story is most people are normal at work because they need the job. And small minority doesn't equal everyone.

Today I met a Samoan at work and took me into the kitchen after hours and raped me. Don't lecture me on the points of race, because he was dark as night.

Bengali immigrants to Britain are poorer than blacks, and they are not assaulting people with knives on the streets

Damn, I didn't know Nixon was president of England, where the blacks are arrested even at a higher rate

theguardian.com/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

Surely it has all to do with Nixon and his conspiracy!

Do you not get the irony OP?

You are the people we make fun of: People living in upperclass all white gated communities thinking blacks are just great when they have never even met one.

which race do you think owns airplanes and boats capable of moving large quantities of drugs into america?

>local drug markets on the streets

do you think the local corner sellers are the ones who own those airplanes?

maybe if drug enforcement agencies really wanted to stop drug trafficking theyd stop (((those))) airplane owners or maybe the agencies dont really want to stop drug flow and are happy to let chaos rule

When you go live in a 50%+ black city THEN you are allowed to have an opinion on this.

>theguardian.com/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
From your own article...

>Experts and politicians said over-representation of black men was a result of decades of racial prejudice in the criminal justice system and an overly punitive approach to penal affairs.

"People will be and should be shocked by this data," said Juliet Lyon, director of the Prison Reform Trust. "We have a tendency to say we are better than the US, but we have not got prison right."

>they are all individuals regardless of race

Canada ctr shill get deported to Mexico

You seem to have evidence that they don't have, why don't you go and provide it so that they can arrest the people you know are bringing over entire airplanes full of drugs!

Oh wait, they are as imaginary as the english judges that don't give a fuck if mudslimes rape their people but wanna arrest blacks for the lolz

So why has no one posted that chart that shows IQ gaps persist even when blacks are adopted by white, wealthy families?

How much money did you receive from typing that?

So they are a special race that require special treatment right? Isn't that in it self racist?

Yes they have said , leaders of BLM and protests that cops kill to many black people , it's unfair and that blacks are just target practice for racist cops but shy away and don't a knowledge that blacks kill black at a staggering rate and stay quite.

You sad pathetic excuse for intelligent life.

Canada ctr shill gets deported to Mexico because I vote.
U can't vote so I don't care

No shit!

Outside of Cred Forums, anyone that does not agree with your retarded "le evil judges that just wanna arrest blacks for no reasons" non-sense would lose their job in a second

How the fuck does everyone know about Pablo Escobar and they still don't believe that it's possible for nonwhites to own vast amounts of illegal money?
They even have submarines now.

Obstler, Schnitzel und Wienertod.
Gehört zusammen wie Butter und Brot! :^)

yea ok the drugs just walk themselves over from colombia and peru and afghanistan and magically appear in the hands of low level street thugs

are you even trying?

There are many that seem nice and well adjusted. But even the best ones will stab you in the back.

There is somthing that stops them from ever considering the consiquences of their actions. They will generally tell you what ever you want to hear to get by in the moment, but they have no sense of accountability and their word means nothing.

Oh just you wait for the eternal victim complex to come out once the coon gets comfortable.

Do you know even what a mule is?

since when is "if im arrrested dont fucking kill me, let me go to jail but dont fucking kill me on the street" considered "special treatment"?

Nothing wrong with blacks, just niggers are problematic.

a mule is a carrier but isnt the owner or the boss. just shut the fuck up now.

You are muslim refugee from somalia

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

it is the moment you actively decide you will disobey the orders of the police officer because "muh nigga muh dick"

There's a difference between a black and a google, my dear user. There are very few blacks.

m8, of all things you could choose to be wrong about you chose the silliest.
businessinsider.com/el-chapo-guzman-mexico-drug-trafficking-airplanes-2016-5
No one has ever disputed that spic narcos have shittons of money and buy property everywhere.

But why would they even need mules?

According to you, they can just bring them over with their planes because they are just so fucking rich

Someone needs to tell the jamaicans that they are doing it wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule_(smuggling)

> In 2003, over 50% of foreign females in UK jails were drug mules from Jamaica.[16] Nigerian women make a large contribution to the remaining figure.[citation needed]

> In all, around 18% of the UK's female jail population are foreigners, 60% of whom are serving sentences for drug-related offences – most of them drug mules.[17]

fuck off adelbert
my boss came up with the great idea to get a """"refugee"""" to work under me. to """""help""""" me.
i'm a chef.
"he likes to cook" "he can speak german" he said
he doesn't know basic kitchen expressions in german or english, he doesn't know how to use a knife (kek), he can't clean vegetables, he doesn't even know how to use a dishwasher.
i'm stuck with this mongol by my side and i need to "help him integrate" and teach him "how to cook"
i need to do everything twice because he doesn't do anything right
whenever i tell my cuck of a boss that i can't do this shit anymore and that this fucking retard is a fucking degenerated piece of shit he says "let's give him some more time"
so fuck you adelbert, i don't want to hear any bait shit about niggers today.

that just doesnt add up with reality, weve all seen the videos of them getting killed even with their hands up. man ive never been tackled by cops or beaten up by them or had to fear them so i dont know how i would react if i was in that situation. would i resist? would i comply. if a nation of black cops was killing whites consistently and i got stopped by cops would i be scared as shit? who the fuck knows man

((((Experts))))

>holy fuck, stop being nazis??
Holy fuck, go back to tumblr??

Narcos use as many methods as possible, including false flag mules and airplanes.
>Between 2006 and 2015, Mexican authorities seized 599 aircraft — 586 planes and 13 helicopters — that the cartel used to ship drugs throughout Mexico and Latin America
>Drug flights between the Peru-Bolivia air bridge have a relatively brief yet intense history. Hundreds of flights have created a new drug boom, especially in Peru's Apurimac and Ene River Valley
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/tracking-down-bolivia-narco-planes

did you even read what i was replying to? he said whites dont fight over street corners, so you know of mexican and colombian drug cartel kingpins...if you think mexicans and non whites run the illegal drug trade then you are sleeping my friendo

> if a nation of black cops was killing whites consistently
> that delusion

blacks killed by cops are not even a fraction of the sheer number of blacks killed by blacks

Blacks would have a more reasonable fear if they feared other blacks instead of police officers

>he doesn't know how to use a knife
Yet.

thats my fucking point!

the drug mules get arrested but the big bosses run around free having movies made about their lives, rubbing elbows with presidents.

so youre holding cops to the same standard as a black gang member who kills other blacks?

thats where your argument dies.

your a gypo faggot. you dont know what normal is. to you any flavor of desert goat fucker mythology sounds good and so does fucking your brothers ass

your the scum of the earth

Muh whitey masterrace
>which race do you think owns airplanes and boats capable of moving large quantities of drugs into america?
Of course whites also trade. That doesn't mean they're the only ones. King pins have connections with whites, and both use the street sellers and mules. Has Cred Forums really brainwashed you to the point that you're unable to believe any nonwhite can do big shit?
Can you prove that Pablo Escobar was just a front for a white?

Your argument died when you said basically pointed to hands up don't shoot please to all black people being shot by cops.

There are blacks that don't get shot of course but others are.

>threads getting pruned left and right
>this shit is being left up

Most shootings are justified.

yes yes i agree with you, your trying too hard to argue with me when were on the same page.

a mexican man in mexico who is a drug kingpin makes sense. a colombian man in colombia who is a drug kingpin makes sense. if you think that minorities are the ones running major drug operations throughout the world and are able to pay off big governments then again youre sleeping my google.

lol bro, ur boss is getting mad money from employing a refugee

He's an outlier. Many black people are fine. It's just the niggers brainwashed by the media to believe racism exist in everything.

sage

I understand that over here in Latin America narcos even own planes, but those are unregistered planes that would get #missiled out of the airspace if they tried to illegally enter airports and directly distribute drugs

The ones doing the directly distributing drugs to the streets are the gangs and their mules, which then enter gang fights that call the attention of the police

>implying Soros' pet googles weren't responsible for those riots

baka desu senpai

> rubbing elbows with presidents

I didn't know El Chapo was rubbing elbows with presidents lol

sadly yes. because i have to teach this fucker how to use it.
he tried to clean the gas stove grid with a kitchen knife. lost my mind on that one.
and he put a 20liter pot with the opening on the top into the dish washer. was a mess to get it out.
he should just peel potatoes all day. that much he can do.

not all.

some didnt even get a chance to put their hands up. whats wrong with me when i want cops to take down a criminal ALIVE and let him have his day in court. is that too much? you seriously want cops to be able to have a say in who dies before hes gone through our legal system? no tazer? no training on taking down suspects without lethal force? this is some judge dredd shit here

So today I met a Muslim at work. He seemed fairly normal??
What the fuck is wrong with you people? For years I have been reading your retarded shit about black people and it turns out that they seem okay.

Just fuck you

> pic related

I saw this conversation on Skypebook. This Asian dude got this black dude I know to turn into a Google and chimp out/rage quit. I thought it was pretty hilarious considering how he's always talking about God and tries to be a calm person. The black acquaintance is all about the black lives matter movement, yet he's married to a mudshark who looks eerily like Hope Roasty Solo. Oh....he's also a Google that works AT Google. As gym trainer. Googles can't code, dummy. Duh.

Cops have the right to defend themselves just like any other american.

How could you even stand the smell wtf.

Try driving a few rounds with the U6 at night, if blacks aren't all that bad.

Thing is, there are some bad white people, and there are some good black people. The problem lies in the percentage each are.
Gratulations on finding a black that doesn't literally have retard-level intelligence. You were speaking with one of the better 50% of their race, probably even someone in the top 10%.

>I met a black person at work. He seemed fairly normal?
Of course most of them are normal. The problem is that they have a disproportionate amount of agitators and extremists among them, same as the arabs. Furthermore, a lot of the normal ones blame white people for these bad elements instead of fixing it themselves, which is why there's often hostility towards the race as a whole instead of just said elements.

t. born and educated in post-apartheid South Africa

whos elbows is he rubbing in order to circumvent all those hurdles that would allow him to move huge quantities of drugs in and out of countries?

repeated shitpost. this time from india flag.

i agree. ive seen the videos of the killings and the cops didnt look like they were defending themselves from any danger. specially that one where the black dude is on the ground face down with a cops knee on his neck. or the one with the little kid with a toy gun...

Stfu and suck achmeds cock u traitor

Very well, then let's go back to your original argument, namely, that blacks get killed more despite consuming drugs at the same rate as whites.
This is not about drug lords, googs, whites or spics. It's about street behavior and drugs. Guess what? Googs are more likely to be violent. Hell, you should know: whites tend to be depressed and stick to their ghettos, while blacks form gangs.
Furthermore, these three are shown in statistics:
>More whites are shot by cops
>More blacks are shot by cops when adjusting for proportion
>More criminal whites are shot by cops than criminal blacks when adjusting for proportion
Also,
>There were 313 blacks killed by police, security guards and other “vigilantes” in 2012. Dividing 313 into the number of hours in a year (8,760) yields 28. However, 177 of these “unarmed black persons” were actually armed with firearms. That leaves 136. Others may have been technically “unarmed” but were threatening the officer’s life, for example with their car—or as in Michael Brown’s case, attempting to take the officer’s gun. Many more were not the result of shootings, but accidents, e.g., during vehicular chases. Finally, some of the shooters were not police. When the hyperbole is removed, the facts present a much more reasonable explanation. Barring a small number of tragic mishaps, police shootings are usually justified.
aim.org/special-report/black-criminals-white-victims-and-white-guilt/

You basically described how blacks further their own victimhood culture rather than overcome it.

Literally nothing wrong with niggaz, their contribution to american cultural heritage is vast like their BBCs. They are bro tier, think of these, they are best athletes, best adulterers, they contributed much more to world music contrary to boring European classical music, they established the top genres of jazz, blues, pop, rap, hip hip. They are synonymous with human athleticism at its peak, they excel in field, football, basketball and all popular sports, they are funny, effay and have top tier gestures. Whenever I think of american people the first figure that comes into my mind is always a nigga, cause they are only 13% of total population but their far more popular than tacos or 60% white proportionally.

youtu.be/mWISiHcGoNg

>So today I met a black person at work
>a black person
You met one good Google and assume that they're all like that? This is a fucking bait post like no other.

>Ignoring BLM
>Ignoring hoods
>Ignoring black on black crime

Am I being trolled here? The black dude on the ground reached for his gun. The kid was a fucking idiot who waved around a realistic looking bb gun. The cops were completely justified in believing their lives were in danger.

You know why a judge "throws the book" at the black kid?

Because he's likely committed a crime MORE THAN ONCE.

I'm pretty sure you're being trolled. No one is as stupid as the person you're replying to.

So today I met a Jewish person at work. He seemed fairly normal??
What the fuck is wrong with you people? For years I have been reading your retarded shit about Jewish people and it turns out that they seem okay.

Just fuck you

> pic related

>no tazer?
Tazer's aren't that effective

>no training on taking down suspects without lethal force?
Cops aren't like Batman nigger.

Who would do that, just go on the internet and post a bait thread to slide a board?

I'm not sure what makes me more sad.

This is ancient copy pasta. So old, you should all have no teeth because this pasta is so stale.
Or
That no one knows this is just bait.

> your original argument, namely, that blacks get killed more despite consuming drugs at the same rate as whites.

that was never my argument but thanks for trying.

and the statistics you posted justify suspects being shot and killed on the street before even seeing a day in court. thats the kind of america i want to live in. if im a suspect or i fit the description, i want to be killed on the street when i am pulled over. america fuck yea!

why would you go outside at 8pm? Stupid, people sleep there.
Unless you were selling drugs too? I guess u were mad the competition and now you spread lies about black people

Once you meet a Google, you'll know...

>Australia

but that doesnt match up with reality, with non blacks being taken into custody while waving around machetes, or after having eaten somes face off, after waving weapons around...fuck off troll

The study literally defines upper class black students as those who have upper class and we'll educated parents.

You're fucking chud desu senpai.

so they should be judge dredd?

oh i see, yes kill all the drug pushers, your president is perfect. thats the world i want to live in. cops and vigilantes going around killing every one. fucking perfect

That's pretty much what your old post says though. You argue that cops want to jail blacks in particular and post a chart about drug-related arrest. If I'm wrong, explain your point to me.
>and the statistics you posted justify suspects being shot and killed on the street before even seeing a day in court
No, they don't. Nice strawman. A cop has the right to defend himself and shoot a gang member in a gang area who reaches for a gun. In such situations, it's so ridiculously unlikely that the man is not aggressive, that punishing a cop for making a mistake is moot.

I lived in a black neighborhood growing up.
Fuck you.
And fuck those animals.

The exception doesnt make the rule. Until you live in the south east you will never see how your average google acts.

You are right black people are OK.
They may riot, vandalize, kill, and loot but it's for a good cause.

We have to be sure people understand that when they shoot an armed thug, they are really shooting at the whole black community. Any black person who abandons the ideals of the hood is not a true black person, they are engaging in white behavior.
#BlackLivesMatter. Kill, rape, and pillage. Cuz we show dem we Menz Buidness. We takan dat racist Andrew Jackson stachu down. It a Symbol of White SUPREMICY.

you should bring all your niggers here so we could kill them too.

>You argue that cops want to jail blacks in particular and post a chart about drug-related arrest.

nah that wasnt me who posted a chart. charts are useless. a cop has a right to defend himself in that little neat scenario you just made up, gang member, gang area who reaches for gun. sure kill that dude. but thats not what were seeing happen in these blm videos.

fucking mongrel. im going to send in a tip to duterte that you sell drugs. have fun looking over your shoulder putang ina mo

Oh, a full-on riot is not a place where googles go to be violent and loot?
To the point that 70% of rioters in Charlotte came from another state?

>black guy at work

This is, atypical, to say the least.

>stormnigger science
thanks for the laugh faggot

what are you even arguing bro? riots by their very nature are violent are you stupid? and the fact that they came from somewhere else to riot in charlotte...that doesnt immediately make you think who is behind this? fuccckkk.....so naive.

Imagine being a poor white Kid in that projects, after growing up with this filth you're going to be told that you're priviliged and be rejected by universities while the far worse Black Kids from the shit neighborhood and Blacks from better heritage get accepted. Fucking Media and government tells people They're opressed, people take excuses whenever possible

>law abiding black people
>law breaking lazy nigger
>pick one

Believe it or not, not everyone on /pol is the same person and knows there's good people in every race. It's just unfortunate crybaby liberals will never admit that every race also has its own nigger like scum.

>tfw my grandparents use this argument
im worse than them desu

How can you understand that riots are violent yet not understand that a cop would be under far more pressure in that environment than in routine walks through a gang zone? If anything, it being a riot justifies cop violence even more.
Also, googles are violent in general, not just in riots. Go back to the link I posted.
The goddamn googs are so violent that they're underrepresented in prisons.

why the fuck would any one but the most neet neckbeared supervirgin imagine that? dude...get the fuck out of your moms basement and breathe some fresh air. Cred Forums will rot your mind

They have white privilege though. Don't you understand?
White privilege makes you immune to debt and grants you immediate respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
This video should help explain how white privilege is a problem.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Who says they aren't scared of other blacks. That gang banger on the corner is packing for other blacks. That black man with the ccw is carrying for other blacks. The difference is when you defend yourself it's self defense, when they do it is gang violence always. Besides you can't protest the gangs, what's the point.

On an individual basis, most of them are good people, like any other race. The problem is when they become a large segment of the population.

>duterte
don't even bring him up here faggot, I just said that cops need to use lethal force when dealing with thugs and most of them are justified. The police aren't superheroes flying above rainbows and shit, welcome to real world faggot. Hope you get shot by niggers that you love so much.

hmm this really made me rhink

Nice, only took you 45 minutes to come up with that one

i guess youve got colombian water in your ears or something. in any high stress dangerous situation, cops are in danger. period. should cops kill any one they feel is a threat or should they follow what even our military follows in fucking WAR ZONES not no chicken shit riots. i want them to take in criminals and let the judge decide the googles fate cus thats the world i want to live in. fuck judge dredd cops and fuck any one who justifies that as something we should all accept as our new reality.

?
You're going against yourself and proving that generalization is bad...This black dude from the pic has nothing to do with the murderers

>Your very nice picture totally convinced me

You haven't seen what those zones are like. One thing is being a Judge Dredd and another thing is fighting for your life.
Many a time have I heard of a cop (down here, no niggers) who died because he hesitated to shoot an armed man.

>pepe will never punch you until youre redpilled

of course you would think cops should use lethal force because look at the stinking shit hole you live in. you have no clue what its like to have a judicial system that works. its the reason your home is a piece of stinking garbage.

>Be in entry level stats course today
>Dindu sitting in front of me
>Texting whole lecture
>I'm intrigued, glance at his phone
>He's asking when he's doing blow with his boys

I couldn't even believe it, it was almost exactly like that meme I've seen posted here with the sheeit guy.

When they have no self culture they're ok.

Plenty of black people act recklessly in their arrests and cop interactions with no fatality. You will never see those on the MSM though. If anything I praise the police for conducting all these situations professionally, and calmly resulting in fewer fatalities than the potential fatalities.

Nobody here is a racist, just social science emperists sharing data with each other.

if you think that ALL the blacks that were killed this year and last year were endangering the cops lives and deserved to be shot then youve got a case of shit for brains.

If you think those are the only cases a cop faces, you deserve to be one of them.

Fake and gay

>cop arrest google for crime committed
>google isnt killed but justice system works the way its supposed to

why in the ever loving fuck would that be newsworthy?

These "revolutionaries" n sheeittt want blood spilled. So lets give it to them.

no obviously cops face dangerous shit all the time, its part of their job. but no one is saying "drug dealing gang member who was gonna shoot a cop in a gang area shouldnt have been shot dead by police"..well maybe his mother or his aunt are saying that on tv. but were talking about the guy who was selling cigarettes or the kid in the playground, or the guy who was on the ground with a cops knee on his neck, not the one from a couple of days ago...its just fucking stupid if youre really trying to justify cops being able to kill people on the spot who dont meet the high threat level.

best post
/thread

I see there's still some hope left for Cred Forums. You correctly identified that people's behavior is largely due to socioeconomic status.

Don't worry about those other fags that replied, they're still bluepilled.

guys, this is actually a problem. many of us don't they are subhumans for real. We just political correctness.
people don't get that when we are in front of the keyboard we are first troll, and then right wingers, libertarians, nationalist, ect. (also some here,even if a small minority, are left leaning).
We here for the lulz. also we don't mass immigration, impatriotic people, sjw.
this is like with jews; i hate soros, i hate rockfell, i hate the Rothschilds, but I DON'T HATE ALL THE JEWS AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE

of course you would think cops shouldn't use lethal force maybe because you live in a middle class all white neighborhood.

>its the reason your home is a piece of stinking garbage.
It's already shit even before Duterte took power and only under his rule that crime rates drop by 49%. Yes, there would be collateral damages and I don't give a shit about that no matter how many times the UN, EU, ((((human rights))) and you whine about that.

I really hope that you get buttfucked by niggers.

>he thinks the shape of the skull is just for show
of course not every black man is a thug but let's be real, the biological difference is there to stay, you cannot just change millions years of evolution with pretty words and forced marxist doctrine.

Skin color doesnt mean shit. Its the culture that can fuck up a person.