Is choosing a female prime minister/president the political meme of 2016?

Is choosing a female prime minister/president the political meme of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431499/Finland-s-president-says-migrants-threatening-Western-values-not-fleeing-danger-just-looking-easier-life.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a great strategy for the right. Women often sympathize with the left, but will vote for the right with a female candidate because of 'you go gurl' syndrome.

i would fuck her

i was banned for mummy may posting in brit/pol/ when all of those faggots went all in for leadsom

feels good man

kill yourself akmed

would bang if you know what I mean

cum in mum

Why?

She's an absolute MILF, almost GILF but not too old

Britain is the only nation that can produce decent women leaders, from Boadicea to Elizabeth to Victoria to Thatcher

Stern British matrons are the best

She looks better now, than in 1992. How is that possible?

GILF

What about Suzie?

Our female leaders tend to be quite GOAT, but I don't trust May yet.

They are pretty much telling you to vote for a female because she's female, not because she has any actual good policies, my great aunt used to be involved with the Labour party and this shit used to happen all the time and was one of the reasons she got fed up and quit getting involved in things like campaigns. This is the next step before a left wing dictatorship is set in place.

That can't be real, can it?

Her tits look like platypus beaks.

Thank God we got Diane instead.

I WOULD ROOT HER

With all due respect, we might end up with Theresa May but not Hillary if Clinton loses in November.

> For the record May can give me a right telling off anytime. I promise not to enjoy it much.

look at those fucking huge jewish tits MMMmmmmm

>theresa may
>female

Guess again!

nah face is trash, tits are ok though.

THICC

Implying we chose her and she wasn't put in power just to keep the boat from being rocked.

basically yes. Theresa May is a fucking abysmal choice for PM.

You mean like the ARA General Belgrano?

Is that a real quote?

Yes it's real, that's why feminists fucking hate her.

Diamonds

>Elected a female president
> She did a job so bad we won't have another female president until this generation dies
All in all it was probably for the better.

It's a mistake, not a meme at all.

Remember that Merkel opposed immigration at the beggining

>even the PRIME MINISTER of the UK wears those skanky tight black dresses
top kek

>who is Margaret Thatcher

Tbh me too
Stop being a faggot, have you seen a gilf like her naked?
Most of them still have ≈30 years old tight body

mommy!

She looks better usually.

Also May is based, she basically told the UN to fuck off and stop calling economic migrants refugees.

lmao gross

Post young pics of her please.

Would bang.

I don't know what she looked like younger but she's aged really well, since she still quite attractive and GILF tier.

She actually looked alright just a few years ago for an older lady but I think the stress of brexit and now being PM has ages her a ton

Well, could be worse.....
This is our primeminister

Her second in command....

Good tits tho

And one day.... it can be this one....

Bullshit. Their asses resemble a stepped on shopping bag and the tits are saggy.

You need to rethink "the line".

>user, turn over your anime stash now! It has been banned due to moral perversion. Do what your prime minister says and maybe I'll allow you peer into my Downing Street, if you know what I mean

What would you do?

Well, at least you anglos have the good looking and ideologically compatible Merkel. Good for you I guess. A bit jelly desu

Don't complain. Look at us instead

All of those inbred old britbong slags make me diamond for some reason wtf

> theresa may will never dominate you as shes wearing high heals

Anyone wanna comfort me???

WHAT

THE

FUCK

She looks pretty good for a GILF especially by anglo standards

Is she a secret lefty? Everything I see of her seems to be really right leaning but Dave was the biggest Cuck going.

She's the most popular in the country.

> kill me

>implying Americans are fat
I've never seen a human that size IRL

We never "chose" her

She looks like she's made of fucking play dough

Its a forced meme dont overestimate its power. Fight it.

That being said Britian has one that seems to be less bad if she walks the talk.

Does being british and ugly redpill their women?

>a shitskin

>you better not be having degenerate thoughts, user.

We didn't choose May.

She is second in command in our labourparty.... so definitly possible to become primeminister one day.

FPBP. I miss when people got elected based on policy and merits alone. Now we have
>Hilary 'it's my turn because I'm a woman' Clinton
vs
>Donald 'I didn't expect to make it this far' Trump

>Y..yes! It would be an honor to rectify my past by skillfully shooting torpedoes into your bay if you understand, Madam.

>BRING ME SOLO AND THE WOOKIE

Well, she's the only one in the country.

>Bring me Han Solo and the Wookie

You are all disgusting. I'm actually disappointed in all of you. Really, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I expected this from other boards, but not from you, absolutely disgraceful.

Bernd, that is absolutely degenerate. I'll have you put on a community order

at least shes not in a neon pantsuit

I'm just visiting from Cred Forums soooo.... thank you.

Who the fuck are you again?

Maybe If you could actually vote id let you reminisce about our process. Fuck off leaf.

> Expectations
> Cred Forums

most googles would.

Hive mind motherfucker

Me ms may? Oh not ever :^)

snorted

PEECHA CHAKKA NO WOOKIE BOONOWA TWEEPI SOLO? HO HO HOOOOOOOOO

Woah, her guards look hard as fuck. Would not mess with.

As always, the anglo tries to lure innocent people with honey into a trap.

seems like it. the more of them i see in other countries though, the more i don't want one here.

Our president

Actually laughed, better than mine

WE COULD OF HAD IT ALLLLLLL......

It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.

>COULD OF

Unpopular fact: the only people making this kind of mistake are Romanians.

Is she a mother? You can usually trust female politicians if they are mothers.

u wot m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

She is. Might be something to it

MOMMY

>tfw maybe, one day, we can have this as our president

She is bad ass. For one, she made a lot of women proud by becoming a female president, something that some greater countries have never had in office. She regularly visits our soldiers, she endorses croatian companies, actively opposes retarded decisions made by our interior minister, and certainly makes our last president look like a goddamn pussy that he was. Now, is she a CIA shill or a really really good criminal, I cant say

Also

Giddy up

Funny how the left boast about their liberal values, yet it's the conservatives that have given us our two and only Prime Ministers. Both are callous bitches, which is exactly what this country needs. Theresa May needs to be a real hard-nosed bitch to get us a decent deal in Brexit and stop migrants sponging off us.

ugh she is nasty

Nobody chose her.

wtf is that dress? makes her seem like a sex object not a political leader. i would bang/10 though.

There is not enough man juice inside me to properly satisfy her lewd body. Holy shit, this woman is perfection.

>filthy paki
Ew, please dont

Your womyn crave our halal cock. Deal with it.

Im glad we went through that already and now we have a based Khan

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431499/Finland-s-president-says-migrants-threatening-Western-values-not-fleeing-danger-just-looking-easier-life.html

Yeeeah. Riiiight. I doubt she could take your huge Paki 4 inch cock. And since when is pork halal?

she totally roasted Labour about it in her first parliament
they're the ones that give a massive shit about muh equality and have never even had a female leader
and now have to face the 2nd tory female PM, fucking hilarious

I like may so far. she's far less of a cuck than cameron although that's not saying much

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?