Modern german males have no problem with this

>modern german males have no problem with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neman_(river)
youtube.com/watch?v=jD9vI6SMnrc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ky2H7dr8-g
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/09/23/d66-kamermeerderheid-voor-regulering-wietteelt-a1522922
youtube.com/watch?v=w_TXlm3aj-4
youtube.com/watch?v=l6SrZFHNBXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany
>males
????

They have women with penises and women with vaginas.

This is an ANGLO Board. Stop posting shit.

What would he have done about it?

When your cuck country survived 500 years, we may talk again

>Memelland
Top kek

start shit

get hit

1. fuck you alsace lorraine is french clay
2. despite getting all that land taken away they somehow are the number one economic power in europe, despite it's eastern half being taken over by communism for a long time

What kind of real like hacking is Germany doing like what the fuck
Did the americans give them more money during the Marshal Plan or some shit?

Whatever Paco

I always bring this up when lefties whine about Palestians and "muh birthright only counts for shitskins". Shuts them right the hell up.

Well, no, it doesn't, but they start making even less sense.

shut up and get back to ruining europe

>a Frenchman is surprise why Germany is the #1 economic power in Europe
>hur dur must be because of some unfair advantage

Kind of like an African who thinks white people are where they are today because of "white privilege". Of course, given French demographics, that might be exactly what's going on here.

It's called work, you Mediterranean nigger. You might have heard about it if you fuckers didn't stop doing anything at all at 12:00 sharp.

>60%

i'm genuinely curious mate
is there any proof that the germans actually work harder then others?

Tbqh Germany shouldnt be a country anymore. It was the biggest mistake of Europe.

>We master race
>Total war now!

Krauts lose as always. .

>Oh, noes, we not nazi, we germans, nazis come from space and invaded good Germans

>Germans dud nothing bad, they good.

KEK

>American lecturing others on who is "Europe"

This, just split it and give the pieces of it's territory to the surrounding countries 2bh

Thats not what he said

Modern german males were raised on denazified allied propaganda. You made them the way they are and did the same to your youth with other white guilt bullshit

Why you faggots keep insisting on this daily whos the bigger cuck contest is beyond me

>memelland

>AHHH! let me say 60 to hide my seething inferiority complex, persecution complex, and perpetual butthurt

alsace/lorraine isn't german deal with it

I wonder how many mixed raced niglets plopped out of your daughters' vaginas while you were greentexting me.

>Start a world war
>get ass kicked and cry

>Start annexing land like its a game of eu3
>declare war on most of the world
>get ass kicked and cry

honestly germany is lucky to not have been partitioned, look at the current migrant situation thanks to germany. Germany is a threat to the entire world, I don't know what it is about them, but its no longer a coincidence

>raid and sack rome, throwing europe into savagery
>protestant reformation, leading to the death of 10s of millions of europeans
>start world war 1, another 10s of millions down
>start world war 2, throw some more 10s of millions
>start injecting refugees into europe, probably leading to more millions of death in the future once migrants reach a sizable population.

Keep in mind these are all european deaths. Germany has spilled more european blood than any other entity in history could ever dream of. It's not a coincidence. Germany must be quarantined once and for all, partition it and execute anybody who considers unification

They'd better, the fuckers.

Implying France is French anymore

why waste land on a nation that has no future?

>You made them the way they

shouldnt have started an autistic world war faggot. You should feel lucky that Stalin didnt shoah your entire country or starve you all to death like Hitler planned for the Russians. you should be thankful for the Marshall Plan even happened.

what are you implying new turkey ?

Then how come Japan isn't a pile of burnt twigs now nigga?

Pardon, je ne parle l'Arabe.

Dat Memeland up north..

Exactly. So why don't you leave?

They weren't a part of the Russian subversion of society.

>being this new

Poland will be a future white haven you'd better show them some respect.

because there's still vitality in polish culture as opposed to the german, where there's only filth and decay :^)

Heim ins Reich, Sumpfdeutscher

More like

>modern german males never learn that in school and is never shown in the media

I fucking hate this country.

Almost the whole western part they lost, they previously stole it from Poland, after invading them without even declaring war. They lost the Sudetes because after annexing them, they decided to make the rest of Czech republic a vassal, and gave random bits of Slovakia to neighboring countries for the lulz (talk shit, get hit applies here).
Alsace and Lorraine were contested for centuries and had mixed population, so who lost the war also lost it, no "rightful heartland clay" applies here, if not for the independence of said region.
They lost Konigsberg only because the soviets were sore winners, though.

Wait, isn't that a Taylor Swift phrase?

>60%

>dems doity aryans wanted to take over the world and create lebensraum oy vey my bubbi was hit by 6 v2 rockets

>Memeland
A SIGN FROM KEK!

Now he can have both!

Ok what shitty school did you visit that didn't include the creation of poland after ww1 or the Sudetenkrisis.
Or Elsaß-Lothringen as the "boon" for winning in 1870.
Or the Ostverträge for the matter of the current borders.

>Poland will be a future white haven
The country whos women have been the whores of europe for the last couple of decades? kek

>start ww1
>not Serbia
retarded american

>any of what's red is German

They lost land, but got millions of untermensch ethnically cleansed from Central and Eastern Europe, so net gain arguably.

West Germany was a mistake.

>polish culture
I experience Polish culture everytime I head to the brothel.

they love working.

>memeland

you are talking about a country who willingly elected a muslim nigger twice over white guilt and appoints a tranny as woman of the year

Didn't Germany kill 6 million jews?

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

It would have happened eventually. Shit was a powder keg, and there are plenty of sparks.

Fucking retards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neman_(river)
Name is Memel in german

>they previously stole it from Poland
Which stole it from us through false claims given to Wilson
>after invading them without even declaring war.
Everybody new war was on the way, britain and poland made sure of it, and poland mobilized first
>They lost the Sudetes because after annexing them
Which were unjustly taken from germany after WW1... and annexing them was supported by britain
>they decided to make the rest of Czech republic a vassal
This decision was done by the remaining Czech government and Hitler just agreed to it
>gave random bits of Slovakia to neighboring countries
Poland took, they weren't given
>had mixed population, so who lost the war also lost it, no
I think they were like 90% french speaking and voted to belong to France. I also believe they should have been french

i thought it was 15 million

Good. Then I hope you will emigrate to Czechia, Hungary or Slovakia and leave Poland alone :^)

Nobody cares. They've been cucks since before the first war and unlike say Austria Germany has been barely even a country for the longest time.

If you feel that way you might as wel be disgusted by about every woman because they're almost all nasty skanks.

>Austria-Hungary makes retarded demands of serbia, basically forcing them into war
>they get the go ahead from Germany to back them up

>"hurr we dindu nuffin!"

We are the new Rome, you kiwi bastard.

this
too bad operation unthinkable didn't happen

Can't speak too much for the rest of the territories, but they stole Schleswig and most of Jutland from us about 50 years prior. They even got to keep a lot that we had originally, so they shouldn't bitch about that.

>MEMELAND

LMFAO

>I think they were like 90% french speaking and voted to belong to France. I also believe they should have been french
It's the other way around. Elsace-Lorraine was as French as Britany, Corsica or the Basque territories.

>implying they aren't importing refugees to justify fascism so that in the ensuing confusion they can, ONCE AGAIN, try to take over Europe
Fuck Germans.

>"hurr we dindu nuffin!"

Coming from the biggest warmonger using every false flag to start/join war on the other side of the planet

>WE IZ ROME AND SHEEIT

I heard so, they must be all fucking terrible people and held accountable for any crisis happening today.

most prostitutes a from serbia, ukraine or most commonly bulgary. ask your next one where she´s from.

looks like we got ourselves a LARPer!

>Im 1/16th German ancestry! Pure aryan blood uncle adolf would have totally made me someone important and give me a state supplied wiafu if it werent for the kikes and allies REEEE!

In the name of democracy and equality they wouldn't even have a problem with this:
>Brandenburgian Voivodeship with its capital in Kopanica (formerly known as Berlin)
>Hither Pomeranian Voivodeship
>Turingian Voivodeship
>Saxonian Voivodeship

Education system in Hessen.... only BaWü, Bayern or Sachsen is good, the rest is shit.

>Going from the end of 30years war to the beginning of WW2 directly to the holocaust
>School trip to alsace lorraine and a concentration camp and WW1 cemetary in 8th grade
>nobody knows wtf were are even doing here and teacher telling us "it had something to do with war and hostillity between germany and france".

we skipped like 1800-1938 and I learned 2years ago that germany had more clay before the world wars (currently 29yo doing phd in physics). I kid you not, the education I received was utter shit beyond believe.

At least now I'm 15k pages into history from 1600 till 1950 and writing my own book on the side.

>all of my hate

And of course, nobody mentions the fact that a unified German state is a historically recent development.

>is there any proof that the germans actually work harder then others?
no, germans are one of the european countries with a smaller working week. Greeks and Portugueses are one of the highest.

German being a economical power is not because germans "worked harder". It's also not because of magic. Germany simply had better infrastructure, better natural resources, better educated people, massive USA investment...

>modern American males have no problem with this

>Quintessentially Polish clay gets taken from Germany
>"MUTILATION FUCKING JEWS"

Also
>Memeland

>terrorists from Saudi-Arabia attack the US
>invade Afghanistan

Yeah, teach us your ways, genius.

>Coming from the biggest warmonger

Germany started the two bloodiest wars in history.

We finished them

>1. fuck you alsace lorraine is clay stolen by the french
fixed

dear french bro,
deep in my heart I always try to not only respect but like you since we are both THE quintessential european countries.

but I don't get why you are always envious of us, trying to make kaputt everything we germans created while being so stuck-up and hateful all the time.

I will tell you a story from the first WW:
the grandfather of smbdy I know was a medic.
some day while ceasefire they approach some injured poilus.
while they were treating one of them one of the wounded opened fire on the medics, hitting said grandfather in the buttcheek.

the poilu was immediately shot by an french officer.
that makes me believe some of you french are genuinely nice people and someday you will overcome jealousy and become our friends.

sincerely,
non-cucked germany

>taking over some mudhuts is equal to taking over europe and killing european men
Spoken like a true leaf.

>Germany started the two bloodiest wars in history
murrican education

no wonder the kikes love you so much you believe anything they tell you as long as they wrap it in a murrica no 1 blanket

>Germany suffered the most from wars it was forced into

CTRed'

>modern british males have no problem with this

>American browsing Cred Forums
>Daughters
Pick one, Muhammad

Wow.
NRW bordering hessen here and went through that whole dillema pretty reasonable besides the holocaust boring everyone to death after the 2nd repetition.

But quality of education depends a lot on the teacher.

Too bad you couldn't finish Vietnam lmao

>british males

Oxymoron :^)

I pick your daughter, sczsczscszzovsky

>memeland

Americans are only good at killing whites but they chicken out over everyone else.

Thats why niggers get a free pass on anything

>REEEEE THE KIKES! Us germans are the real victims!

theres that classic kraut persecution complex again! Letting you niggers survive after 1945 was a mistake.

>IF ITS ANTI GERMAN ITS ANTI WHITE!!!11111 WE KILLED ZE JEWS11111 WE LOVE WHITE PEOPL PROMSIE

yeah right fuckbag. you ruined the three greatest north european empires in history out of sheer jealousy. fuck off and kill yourself, kiddo.

>no wonder the kikes love you so much you believe anything they tell you as long as they wrap it in a murrica no 1 blanket

True :^)

Shoulda stopped at Prague, Adolf.

>memelland

We took over natives and we beat the fuck out of Europeans continuously. The UK didn't invade Europe because we couldn't defend mainland Europe from attacks and we had no interest in gaining European territory; we have everything Europe has in the UK we wanted exotic spices and beautiful brown Indian pussy.

Only Governments support this shit; a bit like yours. Except your Chancellor is in the CDU yet represents Islam.

>modern french males have no problem with this

youtube.com/watch?v=jD9vI6SMnrc

It's OK, they're doing it in the name of
G-D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE™

USA was at war in 93% of it's entire existence

look it up

>french males

Oxymoron :^)

Yeah, the most prosperous and cultural advanced society sure envied... Poland? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOTU

We are still in the republic era. Just wait, buddy. Wait until Trump starts the American Empire.

>Germany gives ultimatum to Serbia basically forcing them to go to war

fucking leaf

>t. kankerjood
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ky2H7dr8-g

>hahah look at the french suffering from a problem we caused!

eternal kraut strikes again

Ah, the noble American spirit. I can't wait until my grandchildren read about the origins of greater Mexico.

Memelland now belongs to us, it has a good port to ship all Belorusian made memes into Germany and the world.

They ought to have Eupen-Malmedy and most of Alsace-Lorraine because Jerries still live there. They ought to have Luxembourg too because FUCK Luxembourg.

Austria deserves South Tyrol.

>"Oh no I've been found out"
>"I know, I'll use the muh dick card"
>"And I'll also point out how his language is too difficult for me to understand"
>"That'll show him"

>mfw germans constantly butting in on other nations when they're having great events
>tried to ruin the french revolution
>tried to ruin the industrial revolution
>tried to ruin globalism
>tried so hard and got so far,,,,

gib back the 500mark and best suit you stole from my grandfather in '45 and we are even.

Germany posed a threat to French and British influence in Europe. In all honesty the 20th century should have been Germany's time but they got BTFO after having every empire thrown at them and the USA took the mantle and the rest is history.

>africans only started showing up in Paris during the last year

Holy shit you niggers truly know nothing about Europe dont you?

Yeah, France turned into a black Muslim stronghold only recently.

>American education

This coming from the guy going on about Rome and his autistic fantasy of wiping out all germans.
How many of your grandfathers were gassed, Shlomo? Six? Seven?

Edgy teens sure are edgy.

Americans are literally retarded :^)

>represents Islam.
Like the mayor of your former capital(now pakistan)?

Thats the price we pay for losing 2 times in a row

What are we suppoed to do?

Kill Poland and kill even more white people?

>I can't wait until my grandchildren

what grandkids? You niggers are being outbred by muslims.

why dont you go lose another world war?

I live in Yorkshire my Mayor is a white woman. I have no care for Londonistan; that fell years ago. The future is in an independent Yorkshire.

thats because they are flooded with spics and niggers who are dragging down the scores but judging from the faggots in this thread they actually love it

What's that? It's your single mum daughter with her mulatto niglet! I hope you're up to some quality time with your grandkids!

>Slesvig
>German

Well memed

>Germany caused muslim immigration into Europe

Wew

How the first turks entered Germany after 1945:
>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]

>You niggers are being outbred by muslims.

Triggered? :^)

The modern polish state was created by stronger nations, protected by stronger nations, and relies on stronger nations for financial support from its creation to today. Sit down you parasite

implying we wont genocide you along with all the niggers and spics

were everything you ever wished you were

lebensraum was our idea kiddos

>Damage control

1. Fuck you france is algerian clay

>New Zealand

>trying to be relevant.

>modern german males
Are Turks and Albanians.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Implying it wasn't your rat kikes like Soros promoting this shit.
The US wants all European countries to be "nations of immigrants" - like America.

>implying we wont genocide you

Who? You and your anti white LGBT youth? LOL

>modern german males have no problem with this

Yeah, I know, right? Just gave it up without even a fight, those cowards!

cool meme

fact is you are being outbred and all you can do is suck hitlers dick in a petty "w-we're still cool" desperate attempt to stay relevant

It doesn't matter who they marry, they're getting cucked anyway lel

Das Vaterland muss größer sein

You, anglo-saxons, didn't suffer as much shit as continental Europe did.
You don't know what are you talking about.

(((((((((PEW research))))))))))

Maybe they shouldn't have started quite so many wars.

direct link? what are the sources? I have read that countless of times but could never find a source (ths US involvement I mean so that they could put nukes into turkey against the USSR).

hahaha le banter ebin hahaha le XDDDDDDDD

>fact is you are being outbred

Triggered? :^)

>Let me tell about your country, the post

>they're getting cucked anyway

Which is exactly how they like it :^)

lmao

I must say you must be quite autistisc if you take that image this serious. It's just a school trip to some mosque and they probably thought it would be funny to experience what it's like to be a muslim or something.

You are projecting your nations problems here Mr 60%

>Yorkshire
>Independent
yeah, that'll happen with a united Ireland and Independent Scotland and Wales, why don't we balkanise the UK some more? eh? how about an Independent Cornwall too. You fucking Jizzmonger.

>Like the mayor of your former capital(now pakistan)?

You want to compare the elected leader of your entire nation to a local politician elected by the only area of the UK that is majority non-white. Your kraut logic is not like our human logic.

Another divide-and-conquer thread

Good, we must kill other white Europeans for the solution to our problems!

We need to kill all Germans or Brits or French, indeed

America needs to invade Europe and kill all mainlanders.

>Germany started the war, they deserved this
>not all muslims

I'm pretty fucking mad

>implying germany isn't the source of that jewish brainwashing
>what is the frankfurt school
>what is merkel
>implying hitler wasnt a germanojudaic plot to ruin the white race

Schleswig ist und bleibt Deutsch.

t. Schleswiger

Free Catalonia when?

Based Holland already getting rid of halal producers and Muslim culture.

>Memeland in the top right
Gear up boys, it's time to take back what's rightfully ours

>Mr 60%

How DARE you level this totally debunked and unfounded accusation at him :^)

>Your kraut logic is not like our human logic
was it that human logic that covered up the paki rape gangs for decades?

I was trolling the German about how we're gonna split up Muhammad's country by 2023.

Maybe you shouldn't have caused so many famines

>Brits
>human

lmao

>>implying germany isn't the source of that jewish brainwashing
Nazis drove them out and warned the World. You took them in and enabled them on a global scale handing over your banks/media and education to them

>be proud defender of degenerates
KYS

Nope, they work less.
But they have effectiveness.

Is that so? Well what I do know is that chances are good we'll have more good weed too soon.
nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/09/23/d66-kamermeerderheid-voor-regulering-wietteelt-a1522922

the us is the source of all western degeneracy
everything wrong with our society now is related to you

>what is the frankfurt school
those guys who got kicked out and fled to America, the safe haven of the jews?
Every rotten subversive kike rat that got driven out of Europe decided to make his home in America.
>Kalergi
>Frankfurt School
>Soros

>implying i was fully angry
I'm a scot, i want independence, but not until we get our arseses in gear and stop being such cucks.

Germany was always going to be the number one economic power of Europe. The reason it shot to the top so fast is the same reason Japan was build up so quickly again: There was no government. It wasn't only that the countries were completely bombed to the ground but also the governments.

Now we have slowly crawled back into the German pattern of socialism. We have unions, lots of holidays, strikes and an awesome bureaucracy which has caught up with the other countries that didn't go through such a radical change. Just look at what happened to Sweden when they started to experiment with fascism in the 1930s and adopted some form of socialism in the 1950s. From 1950 to 2005 there have been zero new jobs created in Sweden. The Swedes actually came late into the industrialization in the 1870s and they created the biggest per capita income growth even surpassing the United States. All because of small government.

You can't work in Germany today. You are literally not allowed to work over ten hours even in the office. Which is a cruelty in itself because that means we can't even distract ourselves with our jobs anymore...

1945 best year in history

You're literally a south-Jute (the worst kind of Jute) LARPing as a kraut.

It should be torn apart and given to Mexico and Canada, it's in fact the best solution the Americans themselves can hope for.

>I'm a scot,

Come home, white man.

Leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home. Come home, white man.

We work about 40 hrs a week.

An independent Scotland would crash worse than Greece. You rely on British money.

>they don't teach about the unification of Germany and the literal golden age of Germany 1870-1914
>in Germany
That'd be like an American history course skipping the Revolution

scots are the most liberal cucks out of brits

no wonder you are getting along

Fighting the Allied gangster crime syndicate is a holy duty.

>Merkel's Islamic-Communist Reich
Fuck that, I'd rather a union with Éire & Cymru, I'm a Celt before I'm a European Krautcuck

Hence I said
>Get our areses in gear
we need to figure out a way to be self-sufficient before we go independent.

>its illegal to say anything as far right as US Republicans in Germany.

wow so many butthurt germans here.

We lost 70% btw

Well desu most of the French have neutral feels toward Germany.
If anything we dislike the Spanish from the info I gathered around.

Oh and I think only the Alsaciens should say if they belong in France or Germany.

Actually that is also wrong. Thanks to many part time jobs and "zeitarbeit", our national average is actually closer to 30 hours per week. Though we still have a damn high productivity and generally less "face time" on jobs which counters that. Sorry have the stats somewhere on my hard drive. Mexico was at the top working like 2.1 times the amount of germany but only having like 1/4th or 1/5th or the productivity.

>be polish slavic shit
>POLSKA STRONK KURWA

>nazis come
>blow your entire slavic shithole up
>WAS JOKE, NOT KURWA

>Alsace-Lorraine
That's Alsace-Mozelle you dumbass nigger.

German males will be minority in next 10 years in their own country. They have bigger problems now.

It's called stop being on benefits, get jobs and populate your bloody country. There are more people in Yorkshire than in Scotland.

fuck off, you're british
your sense of moral superiority is a fucking joke
you sided with commies to kill nationalists, then later our entire continent got flooded with non europeans
fuck you

>vitality in polish culture
Since when you finally found an abilities to have common interests and to act according the plan?

>Fuck that, I'd rather a union with Éire & Cymru,
Whatever you do don't join the fucking EU. It's the biggest fuck up possible.

Yes but you were a multi ethnic empire and now the people have their own country mostly while they displaced million of germans to other countries on purpose after WW1 and then expelled them after WW2, creating the biggest movement of people in history with 12-14 million being expelled and 2-3 million dying on the way.

>wow so many butthurt germans here.
What did you expect from a divide and conquer thread?

good, it should be deleted altogether as nothing good ever came out of krautland, the blight of europe

not even close you fucking cunt

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Fancy splitting Germany? UK gets the West and Russia the rest?

ww2

'Independence'

we just need some romanians to be a full shitfest

About history. Now fix my plumbing Marcin.

Take it VERY seriously. Is claed brainwashing 101, get into their minds while they're young.

How many mudslime kids are going to a field trip to a church, and put to make the cross sign in front of an icon, or statue? ZERO

Stop being dumb. Those 3 fat commies smiling while putting the kids through this should be beheaded.

>obsessed with the super super important heritage of germany. a country that has barely existed for like 100 years.
>cucked beyond belief because even though youre jewish slav italian mixed you claim german identity
alt right in a nutshell

Of course they're coming to Germany, their local toilet expert couldn't pay the rent

If Poland thought they were strong then they wouldn't seek a fucking Defence Pact with the UK would they you fucking nigger?

start shit, get hit.

No, really what did you mean. What POLAND STRONK, what JOKE. Care to explain?

wat

Didn't you learn about the napoleonic wars, the Biedermeier (restauration) period, the revolution of 1848/49, the way to the establishment of the Kaiserreich, the unification wars and the colonial period up to WW1? No matter your political leaning, all this is essential to understanding German history in the 20th century.

They cant do nothing.

They live in a puppet state

Your patetic non-country should be divided between Sweden and Germany.
You and Norgay are absolutely useless and pointless.

better map

Maybe this is why they felt strong in the first place?

>Oxford education

Is that Otto Skorzeny?

Fuck my sides up senpai

The EU was just another scam of the Allied gangsters to cripple and destroy Europe completely.

>What is this sovereign remedy? It is to re-create the European Family, or as much of it as we can, and provide it with a structure under which it can dwell in peace, in safety and in freedom. We must build a kind of United States of Europe.

>In this way only will hundreds of millions of toilers be able to regain the simple joys and hopes which make life worth living. The process is simple. All that is needed is the resolve of hundreds of millions of men and women to do right instead of wrong, and gain as their reward, blessing instead of cursing.

>Much work has been done upon this task by the exertions of the Pan-European Union which owes so much to Count Coudenhove-Kalergi and which commanded the services of the famous French patriot and statesman, Aristide Briand.

>There is also that immense body of doctrine and procedure, which was brought into being amid high hopes after the First World War, as the League of Nations.

why is austria allowed to still exist in this nonsense picture? Would just move to this german state and reestablish the Reich from there

They didn't feel strong...

>Belgium on any map
Gets me every time.

thats why they think POland was stronk you motherfucking stupid anglo

but you coward cocksucke anglos didn't help your stupid slavic ally and you let german blow up these motherfucking stupid slavs

later you got fucking rekt by aryans in dunkirk and you hide in your stupid shitty faggot island while crying for USA's help

the one shit worse than slavs are the anglo cowards

I'll take it as serious as I take Romania serious turbo-edgelord.

Press R to have steppe/russian cock inside your women and reduce berlin to rubble again.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_TXlm3aj-4

>Maybe this is why they felt strong in the first place?
So strong that we just been there in a path of your precious Lebensraum?

Well said, greatest ally.

German schools don't teach a national identity anymore and the presentation of the timeline in school is Allied propaganda. Nobody would take a look at our history and then claim that Austrians are not Germans, nobody teaches the population reality of those lands snatched up into Poland and Czechoslovakia and every PC person always spins the story about Alsace-Lorraine to be about 1871 instead about the Sun King forcing it under his administrative control. This is exactly the kind of distortions and twists that underlie the anti-German narrative in the public discourse.

You just have to look at the numbers. From eight to tenth grade we used to go over the Third Reich and when I went to secondary school we took another run at it from eleventh to twelfth grade. That's five years of Third Reich! We have thousand years of history of our Reich but don't you dare mention them! You can only talk about 1933 till today and that is all, citizen!

I have bad news for ya...

>pic related

>they wouldn't seek a fucking Defence Pact with the UK
You just offered them the clean slate, poland wasn't directly looking for that. Poland foreign minister was like "wtf why are they doing this? well no care I'll take it".
>90041892

Dude your country went full retard after WW1, literally full retard. You government went into imperalistic tendencies, stretching their "empire" to the 3 surrounding seas, your media drawing new maps (french-polish border at the elbe and polish-japanese border in the ural srs). Then britain comes along "hey keep doing what you are doing, we'll help you no matter what happens" and you go even more full retard. Your government literally thought they were going to fuck up germany and the USSR and the UK didn't tell you about germanys military strength on purpose.

>90041914

Nope never had that in school. I got a got teacher in the 13th grade where we did a bit about the sudetengermans. But since I lacked all the other information I didn't get wtf this was all about.

>national identity
Prussian one? Or Bavarian? Or Swabian?

Your time will come, kike.

more hours worked doesn't mean higher productivity
even if the greek had the same infrastructure as we do, they wouldn't be as productive

>the example for the UK has Ireland being given to America
Topkek

This.
Scotland needs a far right Independence party to really kick shit into gear.
Independence itself it based, the parties promoting it give it a bad look.
Saor Alba.

My history teacher in highschool actually taught us that there are two german nation-states at the moment and that it changed from 3 in 1990.

>le maymay party will surely win

>tried to ruin globalism
implying globalism is good. Get out leftist scum.

>Prussian one? Or Bavarian? Or Swabian?
Germany was united for over 800 years, retard. The German kings crowned the German emperor.

I'm curious, is that what they teach you in Poland?

We're not talking about Gary Johnson.

Come here and fight big man.

Actually, that would be Elsaß-Lothringen

meant for and

>>they previously stole it from PolandWhich stole it from us through false claims given to Wilson
I meant the last two partitions of Poland

>memeland

But then who's money are they going to steal for their stupid little Celtic union?

They didn't lose enough

Ye we're talking about the second """"LARGEST""""" political party in the almighty super power of modern day Syria.

wtf I hate Jozef Beck now

Thank you, rare one

>kill mudslimes in pijamas with outdated soviet armament

ISRAEL STRONK

>Germany was united for over 800 years
For how many years of that emperor was more than a figurehead? How close the states were actually tied together?

There is a place in Yurop called memeland? Kek.

>tfw partially ethnicly Prussian
>still say I'm ethnicly German if asked about my last name
No I'm not polish or Slav, ancestors came over in 1830 at the latest
Yes, I say American when asked my nationality/heritage.

What if I told you that I live there?

What a thing of beauty.

Daily reminder that Germany as a united country is a brand new invention

That's because we beat the entire arab league so bad they resort to sending retards and kids to fight us.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6SrZFHNBXA

You realize education is state business? What's stopping an administrative region from coming up with an curriculum that actually places the nation into the lesson?

Poland is better at taking care of German soil than Germans are.
You give land to Poland, they protect the land from muslims. I don't see the problem.

The more landmass you give the Germans, the more muslims it will produce.
This is a bad thing.

You can take the Walloons

apparently united enough to take most of your country over several times and germanize large formerly slavic areas.

Do you have autism

Proving you're an already brainwashed moron used to suck mudslime nigger cock

Dude, Anglos, relax!
You have won the war against the Devil!
Now your empire can prosper, while your children, all children in Europe, can have a free and safe future!

Be proud of what you did.
You to France, and you America!

Be proud of the enemy, you destroyed!

historically the opposite was true but nowadays unfortunately you are 100% right

Britain didn't take Canada and Australia; it created them. India and South Africa, however...

Meh, get in line.

At least the Krauts' lands went to normal, European neighbors, not some whining gipsy subhuman scum that only looted it's newly gained territories.
Also, the Krauts still have access to the sea.

Read a book, that's a complex topic. You don't even need to governed from a central institution to be one nation (!= nation state), hence the divided Germany during the Cold war period.

Having a vast and diverse culture doesn't make a nation anymore less a nation.

Kek, does that map have Ireland given to America?

>germans blaming brits for ruining europe

>Says the Britbong

>mudslimes
>serious enemy

pick one Schlomo

>German education

True

>Having a vast and diverse culture doesn't make a nation anymore less a nation.
Yes, this is what the German nation must embrace.

Scotland being German is more hilarious imho.

Yup. You deserved it, since Americans are so obsessed with St. Patrick's Day

>Alsace
You know how it will end Hans, don't try that again.

This map is horrible

ITT: American education at its best

Europe was off better when we were in charge of it

How can you not blame the brits? If they had accepted peace after 4 weeks of war you would have gotten your country back and nobody had to die further... and that was at a time when poland lost around 10k people and germany 20k...

Eh look at europe losing to an unarmed mudslime horde.

>Having a vast and diverse culture doesn't make a nation anymore less a nation.

Come on, mate. We used to beat ourselves over the heat just over two centuries ago. The nation state of the 19th century is one of the biggest memes. Even the Americans fell to it.

So what's the problem? Germany streches from Pyrenees to Moscow! There are diferent states there, yes but that's not a problem. There are diferent cultures there as well but that doesn't prevent them from being part of a great german nation!

I think that's Norway receiving Scotland. It looks like Northern England went to Germany. Still pretty funny

We just need some Romanians, Croats, Italians and slovakians to rebuild the axis in this thread.

No

Westernmost language that was under early medieval Polish state was Silesia, everything to the west (Sorbs, other slav tribes) was not under their control, and Silesia right now, is inhabited by Poles.

delet this

>you would have gotten your country back and nobody had to die further
>Implying that anyone was dumb enough to trust hitler

You could have kept that empire if lil Wilhelm heeded Bismark's warning.

He didn't.
Then an austrian autistic manwhore decided he could do it.
He couldn't.

Sorry but no. Austria Hungary was a multi ethnic state wanting at the end wanting to integrate the people. You should look up what the son or grandkid of the austrian emperor back then did after the war (until 1990 or so). This faggot was a huge multiculti, NWO, mass immigration Soros style fuckhead.

I wonder who is behind mudslime inmigration

are you a fuckin retard?

I'm not a dumb slavscum which would believe in your fairy tales, island jew.

Germany would know all about 60%

The EU and Merkel's Germany.

I'll never understand how a pole can shill for britain when they delivered your country on a silver platter to the Nazis and the USSR on purpose. They even knew the USSR would come from the east and didn't tell you. You seriously have to greate huge amounts of mental gymnastics in your head for this... they sacrificed you on purpose to get war and you are tonguepunching their asshole for it...

>So what's the problem? Germany streches from Pyrenees to Moscow! There are diferent states there, yes but that's not a problem. There are diferent cultures there as well but that doesn't prevent them from being part of a great german nation!
A nation is defined by common habits, ancestry and language.

Let's assume the kingdoms of the HRE were all independent - they wouldn't be any less German. They would still have common ancestors, language and habits.

In the time Poland was divided, was the Polish nation non-existant? No, they only happened to live in different states. It wasn't the head of state but their language, habits and ancestry what defined them.

God damn you people are retarded.

You will still be a non-white country decades before us so enjoy your nigger and spic dick inside of your wife and daughter

I wasn't talking about AH

The moment that the Lothringencucks took over was the moment the Empire was doomed

>asking for a source
>HURRRRR ARE YOUR RETARDE HURTUTRUERHURRWW

fuck off italian shitmonkey.

Haha, fucking Krauts eternally BTFO. They will literally never recover.

>60%

When shit hits the fan and all the muzzies in England start a civil war, I wouldn't mind living alongside my Irish and Scottish cousins somewhere like this.

>(((Merkel)))
more like Angela Dorothea Kasner

Beck was a fucking idiot, everytime i think about WW2 im pissed about him. Even if we were to lose with Germans vs USSR at least our country would be ravaged in the ass only once, instead of twice, god damn it.

Political rivalry doesn't affect the cultural, ethnical and habitual aspects that define a nation. It's like saying people from the BRD and DDR were not Germans, because foreign powers enforced a boundary between them. Yes, you sound that retarded.

>and poland mobilized first
>Czech government and Hitler just agreed to it
>unjustly taken from germany after WW1

Sounds like someone's playing the blame game

Whose money are you going to steal to pay for all that? The Glasgow meth-pushers are going to have to be working overtime.

That part of England was always first to go, I believe, to bad you bongs eradicated Cornishmen.

You are starting on the premise of Bismarck's empire. Read my post again to see that I refereed to a time long before he came to power.

As to whether or not the empire would have persisted if Bismarck's advice was followed is disputable. He never got the Russians to agree to a pact running longer than four years himself and he constantly voiced concern about their intentions. He failed to cut the protectorates from the Reich and thereby set the Reich up for an impossible stretch.

I'm not shilling for britain, i know they didn't meet their obligations. But jumping on the opposite bandwagon and shill for the guys who invaded us in the first place? No thanks.

All of this wouldn't have happened if only Konradin had survived :'(

Ooh jew.

>Sounds like someone's playing the blame game
Yeah I blame President Wilson for claiming "right to self determination for everyone" and then fucking up the borders setting the starting point for WW2.

>Even if we were to lose with Germans vs USSR at least our country would be ravaged in the ass only once, instead of twice, g
Without Beck, you probably would have allied with Hitler, had a strong defence against the USSR and Britain/France would have backed down. You were the last country left the UK could exploit to start a war. That gone and they would have had to be the aggressors to get their goals.

I would like to bring the argument that...

oh no, wait, if I bring any real argument, I could go to jail by those laws, the Anglos forced onto Germany.

Ok, you win.

>A nation is defined by common habits, ancestry and language.
So USA, UK, New Zealand and Australia are one nation?

>start a war with whole fucking world
>twice
>everyone but them is to blame they lost

>Poll: 45% of Americans think Homosex is a sin

Why is this bad?

Most of them are Anglo-Saxons, of course.

>They even knew the USSR would come from the east and didn't tell you.
Wait, can u point me to any documents confirming this? I know about Anglo-French High Staff meeting after the war broke out where they agreed to not attack Germany until 41, but they (((forgot))) to tell us.

Fucking traitors makes my blood boil.

Let's not forget they sent lenin into imperial russia with millions of marks to fund his revolution and take russia out of ww1.

Germany created the soviet union effectively.

>Nazi Germany tries to get rid of the world's problem
>Get beat by team of kike puppets
>Germany ruined the Europe

The US is now controlled by Israel and the kike media and yet people blame Germany for being the problem

I wouldn't expect Poland to start on the "hitler bandwagon", but you basically had it coming after all the shit you started. No one back then was even remotely suprised that germany attacked you.

Political rivalry? More like religious and cultural struggles right down to the municipalities. This wasn't some kings waging wars but much more common nobility.

And how do you reconcile the differing cultures into one nations all of a sudden? The German tribes do have different cultures to this day and you can see it in food, language and the architecture. With so many lines clearly drawn along the tribal lines it makes much more sense to declare those tribes the true German nations. Your example with the FRG and the GDR is completely misplaced. Both claim the German title in name but it is not the power structure that makes the nation. The German Reich was only a house under which the tribes were gathered. To make this confederation into one single nation shows a disrespect and lack of appreciation for the people that have gathered under the wings of our eagle.

>Germany created the soviet union effectively.
Impossible without (((US))) financing.

Why would america fund the destruction of it's own ally during war time?

Just ask yourself one question to get the red pill:

If Germany had won WW1, what were their demands?

Russia wanted to help their slavish brothers on Balkan, Austria wanted to gain control over their inner territory, France wanted Elsass back, Britain openly stated, they want to crush the Germans (still in WW2, pic related).

What did the Germans actually want?
Nothing! You can read the old German news papers stating: If the war is finished and we don't lose, hopefully everything will stay the same.

I'll have to look it up, was in 2 or 3 of my 10 books here... God dammit. Though this can also be found via google, even though not trustworthy.

I think also from "hitlers war by irving" that ribbentrop went to stalin to sign the deal, stalin telling him "yo here secret shit, split poland". Ribbentrop saying "wtf hol up, I aint signing this, gonna ring the fuhrer". Hitler was like "wtf dey crazy..... well ok sign it because this will force poland into negotiations, they can't ignore us any longer. German diplomats told to spread the news to France, Britain and US to give it to poland (poland removed their diplomat from berlin so all talk had to go through other countries)... and they didn't tell poland. In addition hitler was informed that poland got the news from france or uk and when poland didn't answer he though they ignored him and want war, when in reality, poland didn't know. This was in the last 8 days before so war or so.

brb looking for source.