Try to sit through this video without cringing

Try to sit through this video without cringing.

Pro-tip: You can't

>College students highlighting privilege and safe spaces.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

bump please look at this goys

Bump

jesus haga

Biggity Bump. Turn your speakers down everyone. She starts screaming.

the well will never run dry

This camera work is fucking terrible. Did they give the camera to a monkey?

Good good.. Im so glad I went to a trade school.
Shes like a giant mass of racist vaginas.

We need more Breiviks in this world.

Oh my god. I wouldn't take that. Jesus.

/100007417367649/videos/vb.100007417367649/1801991310058097/?type=2&theater
jezuz that page is killing me

people actually talk like this?
i thought the whole SJW thing was a meme

>whaaa whaaaa
>white privalige
>whaaa whaa
>safe space
>whaaaa whaaaaa LALALALA
etc etc

fucking hell just off these faggots

what did he say?
>don't clap you hands at her, that's a bad mistake
?? I didn't understand

This is shit I always thought was happening at these Scientology meetings, and then they all come out and act like Tom Cruise

In 10 years from now people will take things like KEK serious, and talk like we do here in real life

This.
Haven't been out in years I thought this shit only happened on tumblr

what trade user. I should have went to become an electrician, I'd be one by now, making $25 burgers an hour

nobody i know talks like this

i doubt it

>We will someday all be considered the first and holiest of Kek's disciples : )

I legitimately couldn't sit through all of it.

Who cares? Thanks to these people the next Hitler will be born and will be mass executing them. I truly can't wait, just have patience brothers!

>talk like we do here in real life
Living in a world of people calling everyone niggers and faggots all while hating on jews and mudslimes sounds pretty good to me.

>"go to university goyim! It's a great place to learn new things and be exposed to DANGEROUS ideas!!!!"

xD

People talk like this from time to time in public. I overhear the conversations. Stop living in a fantasy world, you stupid fucks. I work with feminists. They are insane.

Some user said it best.

Their entire argument is emotion. It's based off triggering. Just laugh at them, mock them, call them special snowflakes, make fun of the fact they use made-up bullshit words like microaggression.

They will scream and scream and scream until everybody in the room realizes they are animals, and then they might try to assault you which is even better as it means they will be arrested.

I don't understand why people try to reason with these individuals. You're never going to get anywhere. They are brainwashed blobs of meat and sensitivity, your mere existence as a white male makes them angry, you think they're gonna listen to the words that come out of your mouth?

>implying Hitler did any of that

maybe Hitler 2.0 actually will

>Their entire argument is emotion
what was the argument about? i don't understand

that link doesnt work m8

>whitey be evil
>wahhh wahhh why are people allowed to say things that might be mildly uncomfortable to me

put it right after .com of facebook

Thank god I got out of uni just before this shit started. If I had to deal with this I'm not sure I would have been able to finish my degree.

There's no point arguing because they already think you don't deserve to be a part of the conversation. When I've tried to have reasonable arguments with feminists for example, I've been told to just shut up and accept what they have to say - that as a white man I can't have a say in these things.

It was never a conversation because they decided it wouldn't be.

Apes are so hilarious when put into unusual habitats

Story behind that pic?

But yes, agree on the text. Don't even try to have a reasonable discussion with these people. They'll ignore any facts presented to them, shout their buzzwords, all the while believing themselves morally superior to you.

fuck me the world was so different when i was at college from 2007-2010

how the fuck did we get so cucked?

i used to bully the everloving fuck out of a lgbt trans queer and everyone used to laugh and call me fat

good times.

"Falling down" literally Cred Forums the movie.

The McDonald's scene is the best.
"Make it look like the one in the picture"

This user gets it

The fat black female stereotype just got proven again.

Then the faggot talking about being mature and using proper pronouns while calling people "fucking 12"

i gotta rewatch that movie

23 years later its still relevent and i havent seen it in like 10 years

more pics like this?

Just watched that movie.

Pretty good watch until he has his mental break down.

>"I'm not retreating, I'm making myself safe and comfortable"

Fine then, bitch/faggot, go home and be safe and comfortable. This is a fucking university where you're allowed to make an argument and then others are allowed to tear your argument to shreds if it's shit, which it is. The constitution doesn't give you the right to be comfortable. Academia isn't about being comfortable. Fuck off, cunt!

that was a rough one skeeter

how do these retards function everyday having to be in the presence white males while on the verge of a mental breakdown at any moment

Gorilla in manila up in dis bitch

This exists at my campus, and I never deal with it because I'm a Chemistry major; somehow there are no SJWs in STEM.

I called a guy fag the other day and a professor laughed.

This user gets it. It is a huge mistake to believe this people can be reasoned with; they cannot. They are irrational creatures that only live off of emotions. Simply deny and mock all of their "arguments" and premises and they will throw a childish tantrum.

How the fuck are you ever going to invent anything if you wont have conflicts with other people? Conflicts are what drive discussion, discussion is what gives people new ideas.

Trigglynog needs a close up.

It's amazing these people are triggered by the word (guy),but the word fuck is perfectly acceptable in a civilized conversation. All these people need to be shot on live TV with a 50 cal.

That discussion was completely irrelevant to human nature and society. That discussion actually divided people more.

I was talking about creating safe spaces to academia. If everyone just lives and does their things in their own bubbles without no criticism, even if the criticism is stupid shit then nothing will ever be done.

true

who's the weirdo voice in the background?a tranny?

But sometimes... If those discussions come up, the wrong people sperg out and start screaming, trying to link it to racism.

That's life here in America at least.

I'm thinking so lel

My gradschool is nestled in a liberal hellhole and I'm going to have to teach kids like these just to maintain residency. Please pray for me.

shit like this is being propagated and shoved down our throats to create a homogenous mass of docile, defenseless, feminized, uneducated brownish people. a group of people so cought up in countless forms of divide & conquer (white vs black, poor vs rich, cis vs trans, homo vs hetero, christian vs muslim etc.) that it is completely incapable of organized resistance against ever growing corruption and financial slavery.

and it's working perfectly.

kek

Jesus Christ. Look at level headed that Chad is at the end when the faggot gets assblasted when he tells him he can also walk around campus.

Fucking Chads RESPECT MY SAFESPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Facebook Micha Cox for a real wild ride

>I work with feminists. They are insane.
Lmao feminists manage to find jobs there?

Is that a dude?

Because SJWs don't go for stem majors, those aren't safe spaces where their feelings are the primary concern

Indeed.

Last week I was talking to a friend who brought along her SJW friend. I put on a smug look and told them how I'm a VIP at a particular luxury hotel and that when I checked in that day I checked my privilege at the desk and got upgraded to the privileged floor of the hotel. The SJW wasn't impressed.

ENOUGH

What the fuck is going on

>All these people need to be shot on live TV with a 50 cal.
Funny you phrase it that way, in Iraq i had a .50 gunner from boston and he always said "guy" after everything.

>hey guy
>holy fuck guy
>guy its fucking wicked hot out
>fuck he got hit in right in the pissah, guy

you get the idea

SAFE SPACES AND MUH FEEEEEELS!!!!

Wait, was this filmed by the histrionic fairy who keeps complaining about being misgendered?

Did they post this thinking it would make them look good?

i could, it's pretty funny. I don;t see how anyone could argue that these people aren't deranged or cult like.

I honestly wonder what all of their parents are like.

uhm she prefers the pronouns "they"
its the same fag that took the vid in op's post
Micha Fox

No. We don't. Breivik was a fucking waste.

If he'd killed some people who matter, instead of a bunch of kids, then he'd be worth something.

>men are all pussies
>fat girl is squaring up to thin girl
>all crying about shit that doesn't matter

They weren't just some random kids. They were being educated to become the SJW elites of the future.

This. Breivik would have been of better use being active online/politically. Not blowing up a building and shooting a load of kids.

I never did figure out whether the person on the left is male or female

Get your point, but weren't these kids the offspring of the leftist/communist party elites in Norway?

So why didn't he kill the people who were corrupting them and lead them on a better path?

Female lad. Don't blame you for not being sure though.

In a manner of speaking yes

He was killing the seeds of the SJW movement - the ones that ((they)) want in power when you're an old man that has to see the world decay from your nursing home window.

He bombed a government building which killed 8 people. It's better than nothing. He wasn't a superhuman soldier who could just take on the entire state by himself.

I can't believe all this shit goes on at american universities

fucking kek.

>studying humanities in 2016

It seems like they have the same type of reactions in the comments section

Livid a photoshop, the man standing tall is a police officer.

This is why you don't allow niggers and fags in college

Deadbeat drug addicts or not around at all, it's pretty obvious senpai.

It would take every ounce of being in my body to not laugh if I was there.

jesus christ what has become of the young people of today. they get triggered by everything and expect everything. grow the hell up young america

> young people
>not liberals and niggers

Half of the room disagreed with that bullshit. I don't know where you get the idea every young person is an sjw

This. They just get shut down by SJWs. It's just like how most Russians weren't Bolsheviks.

no, the opposite, coddling wimps that let their children do anything thinking they were raising a baby genius and trying their best not to be their perceived over bearing and overly strict parents.

all they did was raise a special snowflake

not if they act like kids and all they do is yell and bang they fist on tables. thats not how a civilized discusion goes. that was just grown ups being fucking babys

fuck off hipster this isnt a safe space so fuck off

>bullied for years for being a skinny nerd
>get shouted at in the street or beat up
>get told i have white privilege and can go anywhere no problem

I've seen enough.

>Mfw this'll probably lead to an increase in male suicides over the next couple decades

can i get a link for the guy on the left of ops pic

>Implying it hasn't already

>male

Trust me fambly, any sense of privilege felt far distant from me going to public schools in the southern U.S.

Is it increasing? I thought so, but didn't see a convenient source in my 5 second search.
They typically actually successfully kill themselves more than 3 times as much as women.

Of course you don't hear about that these days.

Media avoids reporting suicide when they can because it has the effect of encouraging more suicides

Have you seen their Prime Minister?

I wouldn't be surprised to wake up tomorrow and read about him having a sex change.

Thought about suicide every day during my teenage years to be honest

Why do you beta cucks put up with niggers and SJW race baiters?

These people won't last 5 minutes in my country where they beat the shit out of degenerates in public. Zero fucks given.

Yes the suicide rates are going up, but like says, they avoid talking about it.

O Canadá é muito pior cara.
Acredito que você não entenda que essas merdas todas vieram dos EUA e Europa modernos.

Welcome to America, 21st century. A bunch of squabbling mongrels with absolutely no sense of shared values, no intellectual integrity, and absolutely no chance of changing the political structure in positive ways.

The smart thing to do at this point is to make money, have a family, and just do the best you can for your own life. Let the trash destroy themselves. It's evolution, and you deserve to live.

Haha I'm currently attending KU and most of the people here that are freshman think this whole "safe space" thing is bullshit. Mostly the upperclassmen who do this shit.

Do yankees have common sense, rational thinking, or intelligent thought anymore? This is a serious question, USA educational facilities are supposed to be top notch.

How are we even going to be able to compile the mountain of videos like this that are going to be 10x funnier after Trump's landslide?

If you say anything against them you'll get run out of school

Radical leftist and Jews control most of these schools. They love the sjw's

No one can do anything unless you let them. You people allowed this to happen by giving women unrivaled power and authority to make decisions.

There is a reason all Abrahamic religions suppress women and warn us of their trickery and deceit.

Someone put together a 3 hour video of butthurt lefties after Brexit from hundreds of videos. America has 5 times the population of Britain.

what the actual fuck is going on, can someone make a small review i can't understand a shit

We are literally doomed

Honestly know the feeling, except mine was more, kill every fucking person who made my life miserable and then suicide by cop.

Jesus Christ. One of the few situations that make me feel lucky to be born in a "backwards Catholic country".

As a current college student, is this exactly how things are

UNDERRATED

Sheboon goes 'ooooonga bunnnga white devils unngaa bungaa'. White girl made comment to defuse sheboon. She 'ONNGA BUNGA' even more loud. Faggot tranny then procedes to shriek at a normal male about 'white privledge'.

Thats about what I got out of it, If these Americans are paying for their education I would suggest getting their refund.

No

Gee just an average day in Obongo's America i guess

thanks m8

>Stop living in a fantasy world,
Maybe I just live around cucks and sjws man, calm down.

we cannot afford a race war .
this is why our enemy's line up at our gate , if we don't stop this were it is there will be no nation soon.
this is not about white or black its about surviving as a nation.
we will or we will not.
I bet we don't, this is the end I fear. we will all soon die.
also fuck you israel.

what is happening

>You don't have to be catcalled!
>implying that monster gets catcalled by anything

20 seconds in
>muh slavery

finished
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
My testicles barely receded back into my scrotum.

People like this actually exist in the US of A? What the fuck america?

we still have a ton of good schools left, it's just that the quality is typically drowned out by noise
MIT is still one of the best engineering schools in the world, and there are plenty of public universities that are excellent
things are going downhill fast but it's salvageable

Fuck every non-STEM class/major/professor

Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if she was catcalled, but I'd be incredibly surprised if a white person was the one catcalling her.

>So why didn't he kill the people who were corrupting them and lead them on a better path?
Do you think he left the adults alone on the island?

He gutted the regressive left in Norway, which is why they aren't half as cucked as Sweden.

what the fuck is this supposed to be

Welcome to lefties and progressives. They do nothing but destroy and erode the very foundation of countries and society to appease their fee-fees.

Guy in blue has a frog shirt?

>not maximizing the viewability of the slides by using presentation mode

Yeah the content of the slides doesn't surprise me

Shit man, you have my sympathy on this.

Benefits of living in "third world communist shithole" - women are still beautiful, and still women. Men are still men, and universities are for learning and challenging you.

Yeah that's a major issue here. In a sense you could say our freedom is too free, so now those who should be kept down because of their poisonous ideals have become too large and open, and now it is oppressing the rest.

Freedom is good, but not when people use it for destroying the country.

Breivik is a hero, a martyr

STEM fields are still pretty good. Any liberal arts are garbage now.

Seems that western universities are going down the crapper. There have been greater amounts of foreign students in the last few years here.
Chances are they just want cheap education, because compared to other countries you can get a university degree for pretty much the price of a sandwich here.

Which seems strange. We were considered one of the best educations in the world a few years ago, but we went down in the rankings a few years ago. Seems we are going back up again.

And I think your students have it way too easy, if they have the time to fuss over shit like this. When you join a university YOU are expected to do things, not the other way around. This seems like footage from aliens living on planet Backwards 5.

just watched it this afternoon.
truly one of the most redpilled movies.

hear hear

>white suicides
ftfy
from the way that video looks it's the girls too

God I wish I was in this debate, or whatever the fuck this is.

I'd blow these niggers and pudding pushers the fuck out. I'd make them eat their own shit dick words.

this whole thread is proof that i am not alone in thinking these people are fucking freaks and insane.

thank you Cred Forums for being unbias and a voice of reason in my book on the internet one could be shamed about IRL

fuck these brainwashed drone like people you can not even have a civil discusion with in america, i am glad to know i will never have to deal with these people in real life, i feel sad for you people that do.