What is your honest opinion on Jews? None of that edgy meme shit, I mean your real, actual opinion

What is your honest opinion on Jews? None of that edgy meme shit, I mean your real, actual opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/13/us-israel-aid-38-billion-record-military-assistance
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
chemicalweapons.cenmag.org/who-was-the-father-of-chemical-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=BK4skE2CfvA
youtube.com/watch?v=dgRONYPTDMg
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjJKnO7rn4
youtube.com/watch?v=wEBlaMOmKV4
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
globalresearch.ca/israel-supports-isis/5492807
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=458389&fileId=S0021932005027069
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting

They all seem to like me, but I don't like them. some are ok, but they're a minority.

depends if they are Israeli or not.

Boring.

best years ever

They are great people, they dont chimp out and what not. They got their nice little place in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood but they are hella strapped up so they all good.

When they check the "we are gods chosen people" at the door i got no problems. It literally sounds like the most egotistical entitled thing when you view them through the eyes that religion is invented by man as a control mechanism.

The whole "jews thirst for money" meme is fucking hilarious because everyone loves money, people are just in flat out denial that its a unique quality to the jews.

but god damn do they sound funny when they say their fucking yiddish/hebrew words

Best Abrahamic religion simply because most of them don't really follow it.

So why do Jews welcome refugees to Europe ?

Good as long as they live in Israel and don't interfere in european affairs.
Now that they have their own country they should be all send there.
I'm sorry but jews just cause problems when they are a minority.
So stay in Israel and there will be no antisemitism.
Forget those jews aren't the problem, zionism is.
That's bullshit, jews are the problem and Israel is the answer.

I like the way they keep cucking the white race and stealing all of its shekels. Only God's chosen people and the true ubermensch could pull off something like that.

I couldn't give a fuck about Joe Schlomo who runs a dental practice or whatever. The elite are scumbags though.

Even though most of them for the most part are greedy, self serving and exclusionary.

Gr8 role model

Whites should be more like Joos.

Entitled fucktwats. Dealt with em daily at one point

Although if you live in Toronto and go through Little Israel the billboards on the buildings telling you to send money to Israel is a bit more than most would do. You don't see Little Italy jockeying to throw money at that bottomless pit that is their home country's debt.

The common ones are alright. The ascidic jews we got here are living filth though. They bitch about paying taxes and open up illegal indoctrination schools left and right for their gaggles of kids

Jews are smart thanks to their pro-education culture and I don't really blame them for looking out for each other. Milton Friedman is one of my favourite thinkers. The only thing the pisses me off about Jews is the whole Bolshevism thing and them pushing for multiculturalism in Europe but not for Israel.

go you Jews understand if the hole world is Islamic then Israel will be nuked is that your end game to get nuked?

sneaky, backstabbing bastards
jews were first to cooperate with russian commies during/after ww2
jews created feminism
jews created communism
jews created multiuculturalism
jews are pushing anti-white propaganda all over the media and internet

From experience, Yamaka Jews with the sideburns normally keep to themselves and are polite/respectful. Some will even spot you lunch.

Stealth Jews who try to blend in with normal people and hide their background are quite the opposite.

Stupid goy. It's all part of our secret plan to bring about the gog and magog war. Only then will the Messiah come.

Shifty and untrustworthy.
I just get the feeling that if they had the opportunity to gain from stabbing me in the back, they'd do it every time

Fuck all you goydelics! Fuck you goydelics. Enjoy the shoah!

Kill em all, gas the skypes

do
your
jews understand
if
the
world is
islamic
then
the state
of
israel
will
be nuked

You literally just posted this you god damned kike.

You're little rats and a scourge in Europe and the Americas.

Jews? Do you mean Skypes?

i don't like how they're lobbying both sides of politics. that's dangerous in my opinion. i don't like how they're using anti-semitism to defend their labour coup.

You're shit

There is a reason you're the most persecuted people in history.

Thrown out of almost all countries at some point in history, some twice.

Get it through your thick skull, nobody actually likes you. Some just keep their mouth shut about it.

Fucking oven dodgers

i hate kykes, they are the enemy

I have nothing against them.

I have more of a problem with the leftist agenda a lot of them seem to push.

Your sister actually likes me... but I guess she just keeps her mouth shut about that.

American Jews are pussie liberal shills. Russian Jews are bros. Isreal Jews have right to land. Elitist Jews worship Satan for power. So far as denominations, lib Jews are faggots, conservative Jews are okay goys, orthodox are hypocrites.

I'm Jewish.

I think the best way to describe us is that we're clever, but not wise. I honestly believe natural cunning is an inherent trait in us.

That said, being Jewish isn't like being part of a hive mind. There are the whiny liberal Jew faggots, and there are right wing Jews like me that would have gladly served in the SS. Remember, the man who created Zyklon B- Fritz Haber- was Jewish.

Isn't it great? You tell the goy exactly what you are really up to, and he doesn't even believe it! He just can't imagine anyone would have the nerve. That's what makes him cattle. I love being a Jew.

They were kicked out of all the countries in Europe for a reason.

They are shit people.

Jews are ready to die for what they believe it right, they are ready to die for evil.

To be honest
Jews are like vegetables......I don't like them

Edgy, if I had a sister.

inb4 mom jokes

Smart and intelligent people. However, they have it wrong.

There are only two religions you are able to make a legitimate case for, if you analyse and compare all of them - they are Judaism and Christianity.

The Jews make an understandable, yet fatal mistake however - they incorrectly interpret the scriptures, and the ultimate purpose of Gods law.

an oppressed minority just trying to make their way in the world

Oh... so you mean you found out and disowned her?

Oh shit, is that the bus driver from the riots?

My dad is a hard working man in the roofing business. He got scammed 3 times in his entire career, all three times by jews.
with jews, you lose.

you real believe the more islam takes root in europe the more you believe some war with europeans and islam will happen LOLOL

no matter who wins out of this war they are going to turn you state of israel.

the idea is there destroy western society you get the blow back.

I have never really talked to a jew

Zyklon B was a delousing agent.

Odd how other minorites are not as oppressed as kikes, makes you wonder if they do anything themselves to deserve it.

Hmmm really makes my tickles my gray matter

I dont trust anyone that wont eat a BLT with mayo.

>What is your honest opinion on Jews? None of that edgy meme shit, I mean your real, actual opinion
If you would just stay in Israel and stop meddling in other people's business no one would have a problem with you.
Except arabs, but fuck them.

They're not trying to take over the world. You get a culture that is all about succeeding, and lo and behold jews are in all the top positions who would have thought.

I like jews. they've contributed a lot to the arts and sciences

They are the implicit enemy of all humanity.

They must burn.

I love the Jews! Believe me. I have many many many Jewish friends and they love me. I'm big on Judaism, believe me. BIGLY.

But seriously, I like jews. I wouldn't mind living next to a Jew.

They run the world.

And Hitler knew this would happen

I actually like them. Lately I've realized that the real enemy is the diaspora that owns the media and the banks, not Israel.

Israelis are actually pretty based, removing kebab and not giving a shit. If they would cease their cultural war against the west they could genocide the entire middle east and form gross judea for all I care.

So what happens when no God turns up, and your religion is found to be made-up bullshit?

As long as they are Israel I like them and support them

I hate the rich Marxist faggot kikes trying to destroy the west with their jewgold and kikemagics

i had a friend that was a jews his dad was a rabbi we called him grand master jew LOL

Wait a second, to be aware or jews not considering goyim to be human beings is now edgy?

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/13/us-israel-aid-38-billion-record-military-assistance

You were saying?

All jews are our enemies.

All.

Of.

Them.

This is 100% true. Only good skype is an isreali.

How do isrealis feel about globalist skypes? Also, and outside skypes get citizenship to jewland?

>what is your opinion except this one

Dont you ever forget what did motherfuckers did to us at ww2. Check out the "prisoner list" when the commies invaded us. All heads were jews

I like orthodox and hate secular jews.

Israel state was a mistake.

I only trust jews who believe in Jesus.

ITT: JIDF

I actually think the "problems" stem from an - by now - extremist fringe.
Still, I'd rather be safe, than having my grandchildren sorry, so no "dodging" this time around, a'right?

jewesses are good at sucking uncut cock, always swallow

Your average Schlomo -99% of the population- has nothing to do with the jewish control conspiracy.

The problem is the 1% sionist oligarchy who is in control of media, big lobbies, banks, the FED, FMI, BCE, multinationals and Univeraities.

The average Cred Forumsack knows this.

But your average normie reddit lurker does not.

>only israeli jews are the based jews
close to half your country's jews are either liberals, anti-zionists or welfare leeches. i've encountered a higher ratio of based jews in other countries desu.

all jews get free citizenship to israel

Will burn in eternal hellfire/10

All walking skypes are oven dodgers.

See even jews believe in Jesus Christ

They have a disproportionate influence in a society that's not theirs.
Jews in is real are fine. Just stay there and take back your rats from Americas cellars

I think they're probably pretty decent people, but their fundamentalists will probably be disgusting people to be around.

Your messiah is kinda our Anti-Christ

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

> Killed you own God just because He did mean to save everyone instead of only you
> Sold our white women to sandniggers in Middle Age
> Become bankers in the same time and start stealing money to honest farmers in Europe
> Buy entire quarters and avoid every contact with other goys except when for "muh shekels"
> Take control of American banks and televisions
> Go to Middle East with private militias and start killing Palestinians because of "Muh Israel "
> Literally every American jew television only talk about racism and racemixing
Nah pal, totally fine with you

The american ones are fucking hilarious and unapologetic in their practices. Make amazing food, no-bullshit personalities, and yiddish is one of the funniest fake languages ever conceived. I think they're great.

The ones in the middle east, don't know any of them. However, seen a lot of very respectable Jews on Cred Forums. I feel bad for all of the fighting their army has to do right now.

But not quite as good as your Anglo women when it comes to sucking cut Muslim cock while you're out fighting emus.

this

/thread

Hes not coming back just to save the jews. Hate the burst your bubble.

should be gassed

I like the 19% or so that's voting for Trump, and the Obnoxious gun loving Israeli's they're pretty cool. Some give this disgusted looking down on you vibe when others are 1000% bro tier. But that goes with a lot of middle easterners.

DONT TREAD ON MY SHEKELS

No problem with Jews. But I really fucking hate (((Jews)))

We're great to be honest.

I fucking hate them, deeply. Fucking American Jews, milky faggots

chemicalweapons.cenmag.org/who-was-the-father-of-chemical-weapons/

Stupid skype. Your banter is worse than the kangaroos!

I'm fine with them as long as they're in Israel and as long as they keep their schnotzes out of my goyim affairs.

Some, I assume, are good people

Guys, theres this white dude ive been chilling with and he seems really cool

Weve begun hanging out more and playing smash and going out and all that

Really easy to get along with and all that, but i found out just recently that hes jewish

Is this jewish trickery? Should i not try to befriend him? What should i do Cred Forums

Ben?

"star of david" is rotschild symbol.

this flag is jewish symbol.

>control 90% of all media in the commercial capital of the world
>instigate tensions to bank on causality
>non the wiser, will make their controlled goyim a honeypot to throw shade on.
>think all goyim are not human but slaves

No, I like none of them
Khazar scum who undermined a religion and are using gods chosen and followers of god for their satanic worship.

Never, ever, trust a jew. They're always the ones twisting the knives in your backs.

dreidel niggers

Stop this meme

Everyone worships white cock

youtube.com/watch?v=BK4skE2CfvA

youtube.com/watch?v=dgRONYPTDMg

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjJKnO7rn4

ayy, so true, doesn't really bother me, did a DNA test, and I'm only 18% anglo(6%shitskin, rest is white) so I'm basically a ashkenazi jew anyway

meh kikes gonna kike

Stupid goyim... If we're not God's chosen people, how come we're so good at cucking you and being the superior race?

They should all be killed every single one of them, exterminated without mercy

It's our anti-Christ, we don't have the same messiah.

>ANTISEMTISM IS LE MEMES XD

sage

They are working to spread liberal ideals while trying to subvert western ideals and whites. Maybe not all of them, but a decent portion are at least.

The real redpill is that ashkenazi jews are the master race, they don't have an average IQ of 115 for nothing

They are horrible creatures who are behind every single thing that undermines the western civilization.

>being talented liars makes you God's chosen race

Remove merchant.

Let's say that I think Henry Ford was right

Jesus was an edgy rabbi who got killed for being too edgy

The guemara tells a story about how he was crazy and how he tattooed the name of god to his forearm so that he could do miracles, and how Rabbi Akiva killed him by pissing on him and making him impure. He then was condemned to spend an eternity in a lake of liquid excrement. Now that is obviously not true but this should allow you to see how we see Jesus the Christ, the very first edgy teenager

Cleanse the temple

I think the Jews are great!

>le jesus straw man

Why is the biggest race on planet earth practically worshiping us, and not them?

>None of that edgy meme shit

Gas the kikes, race war now.

This. Jews aren't globalists, and Blacks aren't niggers. It's the ones who are, that are the problem.

Cred Forums, or most of Cred Forums for that matter may meme about le genocide, but really we just want a a peaceful society for everyone. Not one that is filled with savages and ((((people)))) trying to control everything and fuck everyone.

>115
No, this is a lie.

It's 107.

If you remove for "white" spics in America, the average IQ is 106.

1 point difference doesn't mean anything.

I should note that German IQ if you remove for minorities is 110.

Jews are mostly just normal people but they unfortunately have a trait for some of the highest degrees of corruption known to mankind. They also dont police them selves and a minority ends up getting the majority kicked out.

They also killed Jesus, they will burn in hellfire for that.

If I date an American skype, do I get a small farm in Israel?

I think there are two kind of Jews. The ones who take it as real religion and live like normal people, and the ones who make a celebrity status out of their Judaism in media and are often involved in some controversial stuff.

My mums ex was a Jew and he was a good man, he would tell me about how sinister most Jews are and I'd pretend like I didn't know already, never got round to a holocaust discussion though I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Stupid goydelims.

>Jews aren't globalists, and Blacks aren't niggers
I meant all jews and all niggers to clarify. Sorry I'm hammered.

Are you really asking why we really hate you?
However, please sauce for this

Jews rock!

Haven't really have any negative experience with them personally. I am kind of interested in a girl i know that is jewish and she is a bit redpilled.
But i still recognize that jews have a dispropriate influence.
But thats mainly because of their higher intelligence.
The leading globalist are almost all jews but i am convinced a majority of jews aren't in on the plot (Just as most europeans aren't avare and/or in on our globalist leaders plots to destroy us).

/thread

>ubermensch

they're ok

Stuck up ass holes the lot of them.

Theres no difference.
Who you think built Israel and convinced the british to give them land? It was the globalist kikes.

Also, all globalist jews can get israeli citizenship

Sure thing, leaf. Keep telling yourself that the only reason we outdo you in every way is that we're just cheating. You are to the Jews what the niggers are to you. Either you're a bunch of subhuman puppets that lack any sort of agency and involuntarily participate in the degeneracy we promote to destroy you, or you're a bunch of subhumans who willingly choose to participate in this degeneracy. Either way, goyim are inferior.

They lack any form of spiritual morality. They exist purely for materialistic gain and have no respect for skill, determination, honor or valor. Since they lack the core principles that seperate us from animals then they deserve to be treated as animals.

They are too edgy and will be exterminated by Sickle cell disease biological weapon by white people unless they stop the edge.

This.

100% this

99% are completely normal fucking people. The other 1% are controlling the media in a way I don't like.
Nothing genetic though, so please don't come for me, angela

>filename

Practicing Orthodox or Ultra Orthodox?
Pretty cool actually. They take thier religion seriously and stick to their morality. Usually vote right wing and Republican

Modern atheistic Jews? Pretty shity. Basically use their "Jewish identity" to classify themselves as a "minority" and vote leftist and Democrat.

Yes oh chosen one it always works out for you in the end doesn't it :)

Can you think slowly again and write a message rest of us can understand.

I have a mixed opinion of them, certain Jews are okay while other Jews are absolute trash. American Jews are trash. Honestly as a Christian I think they have turned from God and must pay for their sins.

Baba Batra, somewhere around 13ב and 15א, especially the Rashi in there is pretty epic, I am sure there are English translations somewhere online

I remember this from my Yeshiva days, but I have been fedora atheist for quite a while

they are rude and greedy

oven dodger. we´ll get you next time you stick your kick nose outta the rat hole that you live in.

Uninformed, all Jews are pro Rothchilds.

They all know Jews did 9/11 and they support it 100%.

I'm not joking. They do.

Butthurt jewcuck detected

As a person, they're alright. But they do fuck things up based on their greed. And when they fuck up, they fuck up tremendously. Trust me, I have jew in my blood

Ask him if you can join the international jewish cabal

Well, the british also didnt let America be free without us kicking their ass too.

stolen

Nice loser's argument.

>have no respect for skill, determination, honor or valor.
Did you choke on a potato and receive some major brain damage? Pretty ironic that you should say that stuff while spitting all over the disproportionate amount of contributions to the so-called Western civilization made by Jews. :)

They control much more than their representative size of the population in:
>News media, Entertainment media, Banking, and Government...
Strategic industries that they use to bilk us out of money and to gain control.
Hitlerwasright.jpeg

Honestly I don't have a problem with Jews, I just regret that you didn't kill that faggot who led the "mudslimic revolution" when you had the chance before 1979.

It's going to be really funny when Sickle B Cell biological weapons wipe out your entire race in like 3 days.

Most are alright

Its Zionists that I have a problem with

They're whitewashed tombs full of vipers, and their father is the devil.

Because we have this human thing called "decency"

You're literally posting in an entire board dedicated to crying day in and day out about how we're cucking you, goy.

Wrote you a song about Jews and the US election

>This is ten percent cuck, twenty percent shill
>Fifteen percent concentrated power of Hill
>Five percent privilege, fifty percent dame
>And a hundred percent reason that the jews are to blame

>Kikes! - They don't need their names up in lights
>They just wants to have cash whether it's in gold or tax hikes
>They feel so unlike everybody else, alone
>In spite of the fact that they got all of Israel for home
>But fuck em, they have no code
>It's not about morality
>It's all about hyperbole and tricking some goys
>Changing the story - making sure Hill's polls stay up
>That means when Trump puts 'em down Soros is picking 'em up! Let's go!

>we aren't all brothers and I'm not just spreading the will of Kek.
The Pepe's must be spread by all believers.

leechers.

I've met 3 jewish families in my entire life.
1 was a lesbian couple who had kids by men before they met, they were ok.
Another was a jewish girl I went to school with and inevitably came across her and her family a lot as a result, they were ok.

And lastly was the jewish family I worked for over the course of a few years, they made the list of tax parasites in the UK, they exploited laws along with people and worked around their own religion by having proximity switches added to EVERYTHING they owned so they could use technology during the time they shouldn't touch anything electronic, their hallway had marble walls, floors and ceilings along with a white glass wall that turned transparent when you approached it, revealing a indoor pool running the length of the house, the CEO demanded his own Citrix server so he didn't have to use anything the rest of the company had to use, the server wasn't for his family, it was for him.
He also outsourced our team's responsibilities, made most of the team redundant then increased our work load when the company he outsourced our jobs to couldn't do what he wanted, giving us way more to do, before asking us to run our old setup AND the new one side by side, with a fraction of the original team.
The family and extended family all worked in the business, they showed up late, took long lunches and left early, demanded their own offices and to have any issues fast tracked solely because of their surname, they would ask for brand new kit and would ask for a new keyboard every month because they ate their lunch over it and it was disgusting, as shaking the keyboard upside down over a bin was too much for them.
They make up the majority of jews I've met, I never really believed the stereotype before I met them.
Granted the overwhelming majority of jews are regular people, but the ones in business are why we have a stereotype.

Cringe.

Jews started both Islam and Christianity, honestly fuck them just for that.

No problem with nationalist jews regardless of country.
Globalist jews...

PRAISE

IMHO absolute parasitic shit. From looks, to smell, to attitude. Wish they'd stop meddling in every countrys' politics and fuck off to Israel.

thanks for enlightening me. Stolen, I mean kept for future spreading :^)

>disproportionate amount of contributions to the so-called Western civilization made by Jews
For Jews it is far more likely that you fund intelligent, ambitious white people and then when their work is complete you steal it and claim it as your own and reap the shekels.

literally nothing wrong

of what faith are you or were you bron?

Provide examples.

you get to watch

Is that what you fantasize about while Achmed and Jamal have their way with your girlfriend in the next room? :)

>2% of population
>43% of billionaire
>not cheating

Lol even if you were a race of geniuses, which you are not (107 is pleb tier), there's nearly 1 billion white people. 1% of us has an average IQ of 140. That's 10 million geniuses. That's more than the entire US jewish population.

Yet, you rats somehow have managed such a disproportionate rate of wealth....The only explanation is that juden collude.

You mistake the plebeian fools who l;isten to Drake as what whites are. We are the apex not because our average is the highest, but because we have the most geniuses out of any race, and the perfect balance of plebs and geniuses.

On top of it all we have class. Something jews have always struggled with.

English motherfucker! Do you speak it?

I'm having conflicting emotions :/

I wish I lived in a Jew Paradise.

>provide examples of jews being shekel hungry sociopaths
I'm not wasting my time pointing out the obvious.

Are you seriously suggesting thousands upon thousands white biologists white people have Sickle B Cell biological weapons that will exterminate all blacks, muslims & Jews in a matter of days, just in case?

You dumb.

I'm always skeptical of this sort of stuff.
Anyone can surely fake these documents, also, why would mossad agents wait to watch the 9/11 attacks, then dance to celebrate?
Surely they would disappear and celebrate not in public?

Khazar scum will burn.
The world is waking up.
Soon there will be no one on your side kikes.
Your blood is that of satan, you're all that is evil.

I may not like my White brothers, my white brothers may not like me.

But I respect those that once died to the sword, those that are with god and who will do whats right.

Hear me, the "Jews" are absolute evil manifested. They are the sinners of god.

No matter what happens, through all the "nigger" and "spook" shit thats thrown at me, I'll never give up on my brothers. You're hell-bent on destroying all of civilization and I pray for my own, my brothers and YHWH.

We have no place in america, stripped of our culture only to witness your degenerate schemes while you laugh in the face of God.

For Gods Chosen.
For my fallen Gad.
For my White brothers Esau
For all of Gods children.
THE JEWS WILL DIE.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEBlaMOmKV4

Typical.

Never got the hate, i always liked you guys more than the sandniggers that try to kill you, our school had us spend multiple semesters on the holocaust. I don't like the elites but that is because of the elites not because they are jews. Plus i had jewish friends in school

That's more than the entire world's Jew population.

Don't you have some foreskins to nibble on?

Why is no one ratting them out?

I honestly don't give a shit about the jews one way or another

its ISLAM thats the fucking problem.

don't insult a fellow google

George Soros.

watch what?

ITT: JIDM

Sage goes in all fields

Someone got the radio brainwash comic?
I need IT

do you guys watch the NFL?

There are, i've seen like 15 different youtube videos where Jews rat themselves out.

Not many though.

The average jew is okay, but there are jews that believe in jewish supremacy (ie. Soros, Netanyahu) that someone needs to allahu akbar

Pretty good guys tbx

May Kek be with you brothers.

Then maybe some industrious potato googles need to do the same and at least make it look like your Palestine-tier country contributes something to humanity.

/thread

So when you say all Jews fund groups of white people to innovate and then take their credit you mean only one specific Jew does it? Great,

Until they start constantly knocking on your door, peeping through your windows, wandering around your backyard, just to swindle you out of your home so more jews move in.

>Jews
>Work

Hey, goy. If you pretend you have achieved quite alot haven't you? Here's 365 million goyshekels if you pretend you're Jewish and Jews are not useless for anything else but parasitism.

Sage goes in all field for JIDM cancer

You are like gypsies from my country, only smarter and hardworking.
You're biggest flaw is that most of you are leftists assholes, altough progressive marxism ideology almost eradicate you(hint:NatSoc->Hitler)

Stink. Can't drive. Hate America.

The average joe are typically nice people, but the elite are scum

spicy

Are you seriously suggesting modern whites are capable of anything besides either self-hatred or circlejerking to their own victimhood narrative like googles? Could've fooled me. I wouldn't be surprised in Sweden releases some of that stuff on Northern Europe to end white privilege. :)

We built our own country, what did you do?

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

From highest to lowest race/ethnicity etc etc possible it goes like this:

1- White people/Caucasians
2- Asians and Hispanics
3- Jews
4- Brown people and Black people (Don't know which are worse)
5- Gypsies
6- Motherfucking muslims

12/10 topzoz

Fpbp

Praise Kek

>built
Paying muslims to built shit after you steal their country is not building Shlomo

Yes

of what faith are you, or were you *born (seeing that you're against the 2 religions stated).
you're clearly a kaffir if you couldn't make a way around my typo.

>Paying muslims to built shit after you steal their country is not building Shlomo
Oh, so you're just gonna be a filthy liar now?

Why are Jews so mean to everyone who refuses to use their money?
>Libya
>Saddam-era Iraq
>Iran

Where the hell do you get all these fancy pepes?

I forgot to add about the Romaniote Jews.
But I'm afraid not a lot of them are left.

>We built our own country, what did you do?
You stole it and are masquerading as gods chosen people

Make no mistake, you're satan worshiping filth.

I've known a handful, all of which were polite and intelligent... I didn't see anything wrong with them.

They do have a habit of dominating financial sectors though... Which I've also seen first hand during my time in startup businesses.

Not sure why that is to be honest, my guess is genetic predisposition for high IQ mixed with a tradition and community which fosters the field.

I'm not a 4/pol/ regular obviously. I guess I should show myself out.

How is that a lie?
Prove to me that Jews are actually capable of working.

Pro-tip you can't.

Stole it from whom?

In general, I don't care about skypes.

Only globalist billionaire skypes and university skype "intellectuals" cause trouble, but then those sort cause trouble whether they're a skype or not.

Absolutely repulsive and rude. I work in New York and Los Angeles back and forth for my job and I'm surrounded by them all the time. They aren't memes. They really are vile.

Gooday JIDM, How shills it?

> sage

Judea tribe.

You are Canaanites.

I'm actually in the middle of a conversion process familia. Will I become (((chosen)) or will you look down upon me?

The lie was that muslims built Israel instead of shitting in an underdeveloped desert for years. If you can't prove that they built Israel, then guess what? You're a filthy subhuman liar who's not worth the discourse.

They're fine, as long as they fuck off to Israel.

judging from my limited amount of experience with european jews: intelligent, humorous and fun to be with.

I dont respect filth enough to entertain your question.

YHWH is not with you.
And you know it.

Well whites whatever.

All i know is Jews are not capable of working.

The Askhenazi are highly intelligent people, but I absolutely hate their tribalism thing. I wish they were white-nationalist as well. They are part of the European family and should not flee to the desert, and they should stop supporting multi-culturalism for Europe and cultural-marxism.

The other jews-> I don't give a fuck, they are semites who are perfectly adapted to the desert and should live there.

Not all of them are bad, just 90% of them. I could probably kick it with Adam Sandler, as bad as his movies may be. He seems down to earth. Any Jew in a position of power... they can fuck of.

I only save those blessed by the digits.

>after you steal their country
If you really want to call a bunch of primitive villages "a country". By that logic, Anglos "stole" from Native Americans their wonderful country. Muslimbrowns need to fuck off back to the Arabian Peninsula from which they came. None of "their" countries are theirs. Alternatively, they should all be transferred into Norway. :)

They are just people like anyone else. They control banks and Hollywood, but those things wouldn't be any different if non Jews controlled them, I honestly don't see the problem. There are shitty Jews, but also shitty people of any race or religion

Cool story JIDM kike

Fuck that, they are fucking Satanists.

Sickle B Cell disease the entire lot.

Then prove to me that the brits built it.

Yeah no shit, he doesn't fucking exist.

U wot m8?

Thank you for those military aid shekels, best ally. We promise to put them to good use. :)

The levant has been conquered back and forth for centuries. As far as I'm concerned, skype, you're well within your rights to just kill all the "Palestinians."

What was taken by force can again be taken by force.

I was fucking some a few years ago, they were cool.

All the ones who try to control the world deserve the gas chamber tho.

JIDM Kike in freefall damage control

I liked jews, but them i understood, that in it feeling no any profit for me.

I have really never seen one, I guess they all live in Stockholm

Montreal?

Too insular for a group constantly espousing the merits of everyone else being multicultural

Until the jewish community begins doing something about this then I will consider them negatively

I like how my point went completely above your low-IQ head, inferior goy. :)

Asking for proof is damage control?
LOL, not an argument. Can't you at least whip up a macro image with some old irrelevant Jew coupled with a false quote about how "The Brits built this entire country. [Us], the Jews, are nothing but parasites who do nothing but destroy the land we're given.".

>Denounces gods existence
>Still subscribes to a religion

You worship the devil, burn in hell with your ancestors.

My honest opinion? I've known a lot of Jews. They are the ultimate clique. They truly think they're special, they are incredibly insular and have an "us vs them" mentality that is just as bad as Muslims or any other religion. Jews are fucking terrible and they brought the hate on themselves. Act like stuck up cunts and people don't like you. No wonder everyone has always hated them.

NP m8 amirite XD

Is JIDM going to provide for your trip to the gas chamber or is that something we provide? We have plenty of Zyklon B, don't worry goy

Only dealt with a jew a single time and holy shit the merchant memes about you guys were true.
Never did business with you fuckers again, seriously.

>Talk to merchant about business stuff, ordering some machines for work.
>Pay in the same hour, get receipt and shit.
>Wait for the delivery.
>Never happens.
>Start talking to him about the delivery.
>Starts with bullshit about holidays.
>Have to pay a DHL motherfucker to go there and grab the equipment for me.
>Merchant gets butthurt at me because I didn't want to wait another month past the limit of the delivery.
>Proceeds to tell me everything was going to be delivered with no problems and I didn't had to do that, things were just a "bit messy" with everyone going on holidays.

Other than that I guess you dudes are OK but seriously, what the fuck, never doing deals with a Israeli company again.

I kinda like how i'm way more intelligent than you 94 average IQ nigger

How does it feel to know that you will get shot or thrown in jail by "your" government if you don't give Israel your shekels, burger? Can you be any more dominated? We're called the chosen people for a reason, goy. :)

I work with an ethnic Jew and he's a funny mother fucker, also smart as shit and an atheist trump supporter.

I do believe that there is Jewish nepotism among an elite class that allows people of Jewish ethnicity to get ahead faster in some circles but I don't buy in to an organized conspiracy

Gas chambers? That never happened.

Aww the kike is butthurt now, how cute

Maybe your JIDM pals will give your mutilated cock a sympathy suck

Kill yourself shill

>muh based jews xD xD

Jews are responsible for two off shoot religions. The pure jews wear funny hats. Jews seem to have a higher population in power or wealth. Jews sound like Muslims. I don't think all jews are evil. I think Israel is alright though don't want my government to spend X amount of money to support Israel's military (Along with a large list of other countries.). I still think Israel should have been made in the little to no population island of Madagascar. I don't like jewish customs.

George Soros is the evil jew of old folk tales. Even out jewed other jews by selling them out to the Nazis. Muslims are dumb jews and are acting like the old folk tales of jews. Christians are also rebellious jews but came out decent.

A little Scandinavian nigger who can't form a coherent English sentence, let alone understand an argument and make an actual counter-argument... Keep pretending that your IQ is above 80. Maybe it'll fool some of your retard-tier buddies.

ah!

> red herring
> sage

literal google tier.

Still waiting for proof.

130, but don't cry.

94IQ is still better than Sub-Saharan African niggers.

Why so mad kike?

So I am.

>So why do Jews welcome refugees to Europe ?

Because Europe is in a multicultural mode. Europe is not going to be the monolithic society it once was.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Israel openly supports ISIS

globalresearch.ca/israel-supports-isis/5492807

but they'll tell you anti-semetism is ISIS propaganda

Typical jew behavior

> being this mad
> being this much of a kike

Mhmm. Keep crying about your imaginary intelligence while repeatedly failing to form an argument, little quisling.

Times almost up.
You'll fall
You'll fail
Just like you've always have.

I have nothing else to say to you, you're already damned.

Huh? Wanna try and write coherent English?

Kill vermin

Stick around. Lurk more.

He doesn't deserve an answer, don't bother, that's something a 12 year old would say

I don't like them

Moises and Co genocided a bunch of sand people tribes

to be fair, by bringing up the "94 average IQ" meme just works against you and will give off the impression that you're around that level or lower.
you forget what makes israel 94 - muslims, christians, africans, jews that came from arab (and african countries) with little to no education and other minorities on top of that.
it's a silly argument that works against you if you look into it deeper.

Butthurt af
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

I think there would be no problems with Jews at all if all of them just lived in Israel, simple as that

Whatever you say, burger. As long as you keep those shekels flowing. :)

What if we view jews the way blacks view whites?

Oh God damn, grammar mistakes. Clearly I have low IQ. This is what retards say when they want to feel smart. Didn't realize this was a grammar test, sorry.

I'll use fancy words now so people think I'm smart

Sandniggers have about the same, so it doesn't effect it, even though 11% there are muslims or so.

Also School doesn't effect IQ dumb nig nog.

I completely disagree with Israeli policies and even their initial existence but Jews are okay as people.

Analraged

N

A

L

R

A

G

E

D

My experience? As long as they are not kommie kikes or liberal imbecilles, they are fine. Pleasant company, even. I like their sense of humour and they are good conversation partners.

Average IQ in Norway: 100
Average IQ of Ashkenazi Jews: 115
Stay cucked and butthurt, inferior goy.

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=458389&fileId=S0021932005027069

Blacks dont hate whites like whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites like whites hate ISIS and the middle-east

Everyone hates jews, everyone.

Big tits and juicy holes. Hardest I've ever busted inside a female was with a Jewish girl.

Fun fact she loved my uncut dick and would suck for an hour at a time.

Actually, what dumb fucks say when they want to feel smart is anything but the argument they're supposed to counter. At this point, I am well aware you will never back up your claims because you don't have the evidence nor the mental capacity to do so, you will just keep pretending you never said "whites built Israel" because it makes you look like a retard, and hopefully no one in this thread posts that image about Hitler complaining about Jews pretending arguments they've lost never happened because in that case well you just seem like the stereotype you hate most.

(OP)
honestly kinda impressed that they are doing so well, which is probably because of their culture of helping each other and rewarding performance.

Anyway, back to shitposting,
KILL ALL KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

Are they pestering your country too, senpai?

Buttrekt

U

T

T

R

E

K

T

I don't mind them. I don't like that they have a huge level of control over a number of industries, but they just want to make money. I can't fault them for that; I'm trying to do the same thing.

Oh yeah.

Thing is, Ashkenazi means "European blood" so, that would be their European genetics and not their 94 average IQ genetics.

Probably tampered with so you Jews will feel better about yourself though. Damage control on the insane amounts of self-hating Jews.

If Jew some Jew has 94 IQ, and a European has 105 IQ the child will have like 99IQ, so it kinda doesn't make sense. Damage control.

only thing worse than a jew is a burger.

120 is average on pol, it's higher on many forums. 100 average includes the very low end, groups that don't contain the low end will have average iq higher than 100 obviously.

120 seems average among semi-literate pseudo-intellectuals.

proven fact that education affects iq, that doesnt discount the large genetic factor

burgers built israel, without military, financial and moral support of dominant superpower it would not have made it far

an insular society that trends towards academia and don't naturalise well into their host nations population.

Ultimately they are responsible for the current state of academics in the west, as well as the pushing of liberal philosophy (although they have know lost control)

their is no jewish world order, but they have had a demonstrably bed effect on the west, that beeing said most of them are just regular folks like the rest of us (and at least they're not Googles)

You do
Sry 4 achieving, goys

>a fuckin leaf cunt
>talkin shit about aussie bantz

If Jews can fake the holocaust they can fake the average IQ of European & Jew mixed babies to make you feel better about yourself too.

Tell me again how promoting degeneracy to uninformed whites isn't cheating?

You jew are like Game Shark. Master cheater with all the codes (kabbalah).

>burgers built israel, without military, financial and moral support of dominant superpower it would not have made it far

Believe me I'm not denying the US was and is majorly responsible for the funding that allowed Israel to survive, but in the end of the day that hands that toiled this land, that built villages, cities, infrastructure, and language, the men who died protecting it and their brothers against the violent mudslimes surrounding their land were all Jews. To say that Jews are incapable of working and putting in effort when so many have died for their country and their people is dishonest and disrespectful.

Let's take that one incest family out of the equation.

Name one thing that Jews can even compare with whites on.

The biggest race on planet earth fucking worships us like deities and you suck dick at literally everything.

Explain how you can in any way compare to whites please, i don't get it.

pls explain sickle B cell bio weapons pls

Santa Monica area in California reporting in. We have some of the most aggressive, cuntbag drivers. Most times when I peak over to make shaming eye contact information see it: a huge hook nose and a sneer or sour face glaring at me in a shrew-like posture. They want all the sympathy but will give none. They aren't charitable or caring.

I've had better Palestinian neighbors that actually watch out for the community not just themselves. Palestinians let us try their food and invite us over.

Jew entertainment can be funny though and non-jew people of Hebrew decent can be cool. I like Israeli jews better but it's not saying much. I only physically objectify your people for fugging

>centuries of education or lack of plays no role in IQ
kys nigger

It kills people with nigger blood, like kikes, muslims & niggers

>120 is average on pol
Pffff... is that why every other poster here sounds like the average nigger?

>burgers built israel
Jews started building Israel with their own money and workers long before it gained independence from the British empire and US support. You can read about it in Churchill's memoirs from when he visited Mandatory Palestine, where he describes how much more advanced the Jewish settlements were compared to the Arab villages. I guess you're not one of the supposed 120-IQ posters if you think you can post total bullshit you literally just made up without getting called out. :)

>My honest opinion? I've known a lot of Jews. They are the ultimate clique. They truly think they're special, they are incredibly insular and have an "us vs them" mentality...

>Name one thing that Jews can even compare with whites on.

>The biggest race on planet earth fucking worships us like deities and you suck dick at literally everything.

>Explain how you can in any way compare to whites please, i don't get it.

Education doesn't change your fucking biology to have smarter kids you dumb faggot.

Are you seriously this level of retard m8?

well Hitler has jewish ancestry so I love them!

now you're just shit-posting. get fucked shill.

>Oh, 1+1=2?

>I think my sperm just gained an IQ point.

Really dude?

well Hitler had jewish ancestry so I love them!