Hey, Cred Forums. If blacks are so stupid then how do you explain astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

Hey, Cred Forums. If blacks are so stupid then how do you explain astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I1X-UH3GOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some blacks are honorary whites. But many blacks let themselves down with their Black Panther propaganda, one way lust for white women, attitude towards NEET bucks, white hate in general and ghetto muggings..
I like Tyson's science show, if it helps.

hes not a real physicist. he's just a spokesman.

He's an outlier you fucking Google

i literally lold you cn

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson

muh pseudo-scientific tv stars
muh liberal shills that are giving blowjobs 24/7 to the democ-rats
muh white-chink-jew-nigger union of knowledge

>op_is_surprised.jpg

I believe the correct idiom is:

OP shot himself in the foot

>black science guy
>not a meme

>astrophysicist

thats a funny way to spell T.V. personality

Doesnt mean all Nigs are stupid. Its their culture thats shit.

>only lead author on 5 of his already paltry 10 publications

He's an outlier.

Check out the bell shape intelligence curve, dumbass

>how do you explain astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson?
He's stupid.

Again, there's a difference between an educated black man and a google.

He's only half black

Wasn't he the one that got Pluto removed from the planets?

>explain astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

Evolution is real

Wtf i love black people now

He's one of the COOL Googles.
Big Respect for Black Science Man.

>5 publications all of them 20 years old.

this is exactly how mr. "we scientists and shit now" looks like

K

and the last one published as lead author is 23 years ago...

That was actually determined by a committee that Tyson happened to be on. It's just that Plutofags like to use him as a scapegoat.
He's a celebrity now. He's too busy appearing on talk shows and hosting Cosmos and even cameoing on YouTube videos like CinemaSins' Everything Wrong With series for Interstellar or Gravity to write books.

In any case, he is a real astrophysics
with an academic degree and scientific publications.

Hey Cred Forums, if most even numbers aren't prime, how do you explain the number 2

Really made me finish my PhD.

>In any case, he is a real astrophysics

And the first primate in space was monkey. SO what?

affirmative action nigger that's why

I wonder if Asian men get salty about the sight of white men with their women just like Cred Forums does.

>Neil Degrasse tyson
>not Thomas Sowell
Neil's a fucking hack.

Salt is one of the essential nutrients of life.

>bell curve.jpg

>Just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=5I1X-UH3GOQ

i appreciate him trying to educate people on science and stuff, nobody even denies that he is a real scientist but his low productivity is something noteworthy
>inb4 muh public personality
look at sagan and hawking, even michio kaku has way more papers published

They do. /r/AsianMasculinity/ is the source of many keks. The difference between the whites and the gooks is that most whites just think the women are whores and move on with their day.

New Cosmos is shit. He unironically attributed Venus's hotter-than-Earth temperature to carbon in its atmosphere with no mention of solar proximity.

"Blacks are stupid" is statistic. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is smarter than average white. "Men are stronger and higher than women" is statistic too. But I know skinny 1.60m guy who can be easily beat up by average woman.

It's not contradiction. You are just stupid google who cannot understand how statistics works.

His icon was a white man of science and not a google rapper

Lol he's a straight up propaganda pusher just like Bill Nye the Science Goy.

Lits läts

Why are academics so anal about autistic referencing? When I wrote my thesis I was clawing the skin off my face just to satisfy the autistic professor and his very specific style of referencing and every fucking sentence needed citations.

What happened to original thought and writing from your observation and experience?

tell me what his contributions to science are

he's a meme scientist

>He unironically attributed Venus's hotter-than-Earth temperature to carbon in its atmosphere with no mention of solar proximity.

It's the biggest prove that the faggot is shill. At this point his skin color does not even matter.

HE is confirmed for retard or liar or both.

Anyone know if he has published anything peer-reviewed recently?