Veterans and Islam

So we've been at war for over a decade now with the hajis, thousands of Americans who've experienced combat and the religion of peace first hand.

Why aren't veterans and combat veterand piping up on this haji invasion? If there's anyone who can say anything they want about Islam and have a leg to stand on its veterans.

Same goes for Europeans, I know you guys had some kebab removers over the past ten years, can you imagine how normies would react to some pink haired mongoloid calling a poor combat veteran a baby killer and a monster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXrKm0ygEEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not allowed to, the vets who leave the military who do call them out get called racist because they'll pull one of the very small minority of soldiers who are liberal out of the woodwork to say I'M A VET AND I LOVE ISLAM, SINCE I'M A VET YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MY VIEWPOINT WITHOUT QUESTION. And then the "racist" vet will be ignored as just another redneck haji killer.

Every vet and active member hates their guts

>fighting for israel and saudi arabia

I know they're not allowrd to while Active Duty and I can understand that, at this point combat veterans ought to get together if they want to get a message across.

I'd love to help but I'm not a combat veteran, I had to deal with hajis and I saw their shitty culture when I was in the sandbox but alas no combat so I don't think I'd hold as much sway as a combat vet would.

Man seeing a liberal soldier sucking haji cock really pissed me off, like that one cuck POG soldier who was trying to debate with that Trump supporter Navy SEAL on CNN

>"racist" vet

Yup thats me.

You should not let any of them in. They don't hold live to the same level as we in the west do.

My first tour in afghanistan we tried handing out candy to a local town. Everything was fine for the first few minutes. Old people from the town watched as we give little girls the candy. Out of the blue these older boys around 9 to 15 show up. They start kicking and punching these little girls. The old people in the town didn't say anything didn't move nothing. It was sick. We where ordered not to do anything.

It was also in the middle of winter and none of the kids had shoes on.

The other thing they would do to make us mad was rape boys and play it over the radio. Not joking. They would think it was funny; laughing as you hear the kid screaming over the radio.

I've heard the horror stories about how the hajis rape boys, what I saw for myself is that none of the men work, all I did was stand post at the Kuwait/Iraq border, all the male bedouins and hajis that live out there don't do shit.

Its always the women in full burkhas till their shitty earth or going about daily chores in the 110 degree whether while the men lounge in the shade drinking coke or smoking cigarettes, every single day.

They also steal anything they can get their hands on and most are some raging fags on Thursdays for some reason

Because there is a constant stream of liberal equal opportunity, sensitivity, LGBTQA+, and religious tolerance training that is pumped into Active Military monthly.

By conditioning it creates a dysphoria in the mind of a soldier and makes it very uncomfortable to talk about these topics.

Unlike Vietnam soldiers that leave the services are put on the welfare system in the form of the G.I. Bill, VA benefits, housing and business loans. This makes the veterans not want to rock the boat to keep the benefits rolling in.

The are but most vets cant do anything until hostilities openly break out. There are militias, biker clubs, gun clubs, and others all over the nation watching and waiting.

Having just gotten out recently I can tell you there has been some serious subversion going on in the military.

The Army and Air Force are taking the full brunt if all this really, I saw some of it in the Marines but we always brushed it off and kept doing our thing, at least in the combat arms if the Corps.

I'd like to say the Marines will resist tooth and nail any kind of subversion, considering we're the kind if people to tell dude to check in the female option on their medical paperwork to fill in the female quota without having to actually have females, but I know they'll give in eventually

>Why aren't veterans and combat veterand piping up on this haji invasion?
Military are bootlickers. There are plenty of bootlickers on Cred Forums and you can see what they are: defending any bullshit coming from authority.

>Americans fight for the interests of Saudi Arabia and Israel and get killed by their proxies
REALLY made me think

If that were the case none of us would be dying for our EAS to finally come around or none of us would be getting NJP'd for disrespecting officers and senior NCOs like Marines and Army grunts have a tendency of doing in garrison.

Sit down Ivan

It's more then subversion. In my company 3 of the 4 LTs were lesbian females. 1 out of 4 Plt sgt were gay and married with their spouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXrKm0ygEEo

This is a music to me. Not a music, but something that I want to hear, my dear friend.

I am russian. I like to hear that thing.

Who the fuck are you? are you the soldier? Do you want to see you brothers entrails? tell me, bitch? Want to war with russains? Weeee LIKE IT? We don't. But if you want, welcome/

We are.

I a Marine Corps infantry veteran that fought in Fallujah and Baghdad. All the Muslims who have the means to do so are trying to get to non-Islamic Western countries. But it will be a long time till they pose a real threat in US. Western Europe is overrun. Violent tribalism mixed with a violent religion based on conquest. I will never understand why the liberal left defends them, truly sucicidal.

I don't want to fight you Ivan, I'd rather remove kebab with you.

What MOS are where thats a fucking thing?

Jesus that sounds almost too extreme

Who were you with?

A lot of my seniors and staff were Fallujah veterans and I met a ton if grunts on my deployment who were Fallujah vets, that was a rough deal but man did those bastards kick ass

I expected answers from real soldiers, but I found only kek!

heh, this is the differnce between our boards, on 2ch, there are a lot of real shitkillers :( Fuck you, little peppe, soon i'll communize your mom :(

Test

how many bullets did you have?

We are, you idiot. We're all anons lol.

If we speak out against hadji we get labeled as PTSD filled ticking time bomb racist monsters. Instead we all shitpost on Cred Forums. There's a fuckton of veterans here.

Check out vices movie "this is what winning looks like" (the time before it got SJW)

Everyone knows but turns a blind eye

Surprisingly heavy equipment.

I find it odd that when we were running up to over over to Iraq in 2009 they flooded the leadership with hard, experienced male leadership. But when we got back they flooded us with Gays.

Is this what russian bantz are like? We had a russian dude in my company and he had to be one of the hardest motherfuckers to read or understand. That that slavic stone face of his didn't help either, good guy anyways, I like you Pyotr

What if you say all that but you're a bean or a chink?

Do we just get tossed at the bottom of the oppression olympics once we go after the hajis?

the military these days is overly pussified

almost every other Friday you have "Sexual harassment training" and if its not that it is "suicide awareness training"

it's ridiculous last Friday we had "Transexual awareness training" it was a whole lot of bullshit the Army will now pay for you to get a sex change operation. Fucking disgusting

If you're a Marine that sounds like the type of shit we'd do to get shit done in country but keep up the charade to Mothers of America while in garrison.

Still man, that sucks, we might have retards in tracks but at last they're not SJW fags

mb, see you in a fight, clown

I donno, I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

My wife would speak out more as a bean, but she's an officer so she tries to be careful. Officers drive the political correctness, but my wife is redpilled as fuck and does every subtle thing she can to disregard the PC narrative, and while the enlisted eat that shit up, the other officers don't always like her for it. Either because it's against The Narrative, or they get jealous because they enlisted troops all hate them for being typical officers.

I got out after 8, about to finish my degree to try and commission back in.

finelly I see you, asshole. Ready to repeat the fight, you motherfucker? 1400?1911?1941?

God damn, we still didn't kill all of you, because well, we are mercifull. FUCKTARD.

Well good luck with that, I got out recently and I plan to be the biggest shitlord alive in college, I'm a bean so I could get away with it.

The officers can't do anything else besides follow the narrative or risk discharge. Most officers (at least all the ones I met at rotc) are red pilled to some extent and almost all republican, but they drill it into your head to be as apolitical as possible.

At least my XO was redpilled, saw what was happening and GTFO out of the Army with me.

Crazier still, we had 3 suicides and my CO committed suicide some years later.

It's absolutely amazing famalam. I'm white and I'm still the biggest shitlord I can be around SJW's. It's great because when they aren't behind a keyboard or a mob, they just make whiny excuses and slink off when you confront them.

My wife's a bit of an extreme. Graduated A&M Cadet Corps and helped get Gaddafi his combat knife enema. She's this really sweet 5 foot nothing mexican girl, who's an evil shitlord deep down inside. That's probably part of why she married a SSgt. :)

Now she's an AGR Major, and I'm drilling away at my degree so I can be an undercover shitlord like her, instead of a shitlord who can only redpill junior enlisted as an NCO.

>shitlord
Stop saying that you gigantic race mixing piece of shit

I'm assuming you guys met before your service, or did you meet while in together? Anti-fraternization was also drilled hard into our heads.

I'll be just fine, I don't regret joining, its just ridiculous how our government wants to cuck out military so much.

It's over for me anyway, I'm a like.

But an American first, a white second, and an atheist third. Mazel tov.

Kike that is.

We were both active and got out into the guard. We met there where fraternization is ok if you aren't in the same unit per the regs.

1st LAR

Cartridges or Rounds not "bullets" Ivan. A standard combat load is 7 mags worth at 30 rnds ea. But I always down loaded USGI aluminum mags to 28 rnds ea.

You underestimate Europe's demise. Soldiers aren't respected at all. They are often even mocked for how cucked the army is, even though this is obviously the fault of our treasonous government's cuts and not of the individual soldier.

The utter veneration of veterans is, sadly, mostly an American thing,when comparing Western nations.

Thats not to say there aren't pieces of shit in the military who don't deserve any respect but a wholesale disrespect of veterans, the people who actually know how to fight and have been up against the haji threat, sounds likr a shitty deal.

Crazy to think that liberals in Europe will blame evey single veteran for the actions of few or their leaders but won't do the same for Islam where most hajis will happily go through with the violent aspects of their desert death cult

I'm active duty (soon to be a vet) and I believe the greatest threat to the human civilization is Islam. People will figure it out....eventually. Brexit was a good first step. Even as an American I was thrilled at that vote.

Is this a new thing on Pol now? Russian shitposters gonna compete with the Aussies. If this place gonna shutdown we will all migrate to dwatch and take over